Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

User Image

As her eyes glided over the crowd, watching, she caught someone watching her. While there were other eyes upon her, this one caught her attention. His attire wasn't quite up to par with the other noble men, and while his eyes had a glisten, they weren't glazed by in inhibitions of a drink too many.

Returning his bow with a fluid curtsy, quickly taking in the sight of his sword as she raised her head. Serren graciously returned his compliment with a warm smile that reached her own slightly glazed eyes. She wasn't immune to compliments given by handsome men.

The warm smile on her more red stained lips was replaced by a grin more playful as the music in the room finally changed to a more upbeat tempo, rising slightly above the chatter, as hands were being taken and other nobles were making their way to the center floor.

"If you can impress me with a dance, I'll give you my name." Her mellifluous, silvery silk voice gave a price to the knowledge of her name.

There was glimmer within the dept of her golden irises, she did hope that he would accept her wine-encouraged contest--his movements held more grace than the other men that she had first thought over. Although, she doubted that many others in the room would be able to match the skill that comes with about a hundred years of experienced dancing; Serren would accept if the man could simply kept up.

Unforgiving Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Raziel would only chuckle as the woman asked for a dance and he would chuckle abit. Even though he wasn't as old as she, he was still quite the dancer himself, as he had learned by watching through the shadows that he commanded. His skill was also nearly unmatched simply because of the fact of the weapon he held. Many knew that a duel with a blade was a dance in its own, letting his eyes slightly wander upon thew woman, he would give a soft chuckle while he would take her into his arms as same with the other nobles.

His body would seem to flow across the floor as with each step he would lightly draw himself closer with the woman. He could indeed sense the purity of the woman that flowed through her veins, although it wasn't because of if she was a virgin or not. He could sense the angelic blood that flowed through her, and even though he knew she was no angel, he could easily tell that she had some golden aura around her soul.

"It has been such a long time since I have enjoyed a moment like this M'lady, I can easily see the grace you have that I enjoy. I do hope that you are indeed enjoying yourself as well." Another soft chuckle would pass his lips as his heart would skip a beat. Although he was no longer a noble, he would almost look like one and indeed act like one

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katarina Rhyum

Kat felt sure he was mocking her with his words. They were slightly cruel and had a bit of a bite to them, but she was used to being one of the lowest members of society, so harsh words had little effect on her anymore. Instead she continued to play her sweet and innocent act, putting on a face of mild shock and amusement. "Me? At a ball?" she let out a soft, flute-like laugh, raising her hand to cover her lips. "I wasn't aware that you were a comedian as well as a noble and a charmer."

She could sense that he was growing restless, and when he slid the cake into his jacket without taking a bite she was sure he was about to part from her company. He acted a bit off and she thought perhaps it was something she had done or said, maybe the comment bout the noble's ball. She decided it best to not bring the matter up again. Instead she looked him up and down, allowing him to catch her in the act, hoping to make her intentions even more clear and therefor keep the man's attention on her.

Kat thought that it was a rather nice night for sight seeing, and took his words to be something of an invitation. She thought it might also be nice to get a tour of the city from one who knew the place well. She smiled her sweetest smile and was about to place her hands on his arm, as to let him guide her, when he took on a somewhat nervous demeanor. She couldn't imagine what might suddenly set a man of power on edge and an ominous feeling took her over, causing a slight shudder in her spine. She didn't have time to question it though, as he suddenly took off, nearly at a run.

She paused for a moment, deciding what to do next. Her thoughts raced through her head, weighting the pros and cons of the situation, deciding in the end to follow him. She let him go until he was just out of sight and then crept after him, silently hugging the walls. She paused just around the corner of the alley she'd watched him turn down. Waiting for some sign or sound of where he was going or what he was doing, a most unusual noise came to her ears. It was of skin ripping and bones being snapped. It sent another chill down her spine and she thought this to be the reason for her original discomfort. She did not fear for his safety though, and thought perhaps he was the one dealing out such cruelty. Then again, there were no screams of suffering or death, so she really didn't know what to think. Her desire to step around the corner and see what was going on was halted by her fear and suspicion. She remained frozen on the spot, deciding what move to make next.

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

★_★【Mason The Lycanthrope "Noble"】★_★

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Mason yelled with a deep growl as his steps became halted, and breathe lowered. Through the internal pain, the man considered himself, fingers ripping the buttons upon his coat and letting the thing fall to the ground. His pants gave on their own, along with the belt, in which housed his main items. Except for the sword-cane, that seemed to react to his transformation quite vividly. It the shook with great intensity, and flung upwards onto the arm-guard that rested over his growing forearm. The snarls of beast-like quality soon began to take over, and enough that had gone through him for anger to be perceived. Mason punched the walls, his knuckles shattering as they progressed into their hulking size, and as well with his own arms. The pain was numbing, the lycan having fallen victim to the force change of the moon every few weeks. It was then did he realize that in the cover of shadows, he was still able to see, his vision yellowing as his iris' grew accustomed to the change. "Argh!" He managed to force from his lungs, the frigid air attacking his growing organs and producing a lot more energy than normal. The overall transformation took no longer than a couple minutes, but the recovery of such a thing was far more intense.

The sounds had settled finally, until heavy breathing was all that remained. The thundering steps of his clawed feet resonated through the area, and it was then did his eyes catch something along their edge. He looked over, and saw the female from before. He snarled greatly, the brightness of his eyes shining through pitch black alley. It was otherwise insignificant to him, though little did he know that would be the only things she could most likely see. His feet scraped against the flagstones as he suddenly bolted from the alley, and reached for the woman in one fell swoop. He rolled, though surprising for a lycan his size to do, and pinned the red-headed woman to the pavement below her. The droplets of blood that "clouded" his mind returned, the thirst for blood and and meat beckoning him to feed. "You!" His voice managed to call. His palm held down her waist securely, and made sure she was steady in order for her "struggle" It was then however, did he hear the sound of metallic footsteps from his side. "Halt! Wolf" A guard shouted, broadsword in hand. A couple of others stood behind the human, weapons out as well.

As a lycan, Mason took it as a challenge, his mind temporarily focused on the hostile humans instead of the woman who he held down. He stood up straight, at a staggering 8'0", which seemed to intimidate the guards. He watched as they realized it was no ordinary wolf, and what replaced their bravery had been cowardice. The main guard dropped his weapon in shock, a major mistake considering. Mason bared his fangs in a snarl, and with blinding speed, charged for the armored male. A shout of fear and pain was squeezed from the man's lungs, as Mason grabbed him with one strong arm. He lifted the humanoid into the air, before moving forwards with momentum, and slamming him down into the pavement. The others whimpered in fear also, attempting to save their leader and hopefully not die in the process. However, their fight was in vain, for the beast had already planned on taking them down. Mason simply gripped one by the waist, and raised him into his mouth. Razor sharp teeth bit around the neck, and chomped down passed the armor protecting the torso. He tossed the corpse away, and backhanded the next guard into the building across the street. he watched as several more came pouring from the corners, staffs and swords in preparation. The lycan stood once more, this time with a widened base of stance. His chest filled with air, and in one motion, let out a tremendous roar. The sheer volume itself was enough to stop, and push some of the men back initially, though the echo resonating behind it traveled far past. They kept coming, though one by one, they each met their bloody ends. This... was the day Mason had feared for a while.

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katarina Rhyum

Sounds of grunting and growling now filled Kat's ears and her heart rate began to increase. The sound reminded her of a wolf, yet much more savage and deadly. She couldn't imagine what type of animal made those sounds, and she didn't want to. What she wanted to do was run but she was frozen to the spot from fear and curiosity.

Kat had barely heard an angry voice snarl at her when she felt the massive hand of the hideous beast grab her waist and slam her down to the ground, knocking the air out of her and pinning her in place. She had hardly seen it before it was upon her and was completely puzzled as to what was going on. Her dagger was pinned beneath her, but her hands were still free and she intended to claw the monster's eyes out. Before she got even a single swing in though, the wolf was off again, hunting some other prey.

After the creature had lunged from her to the guards that now threatened it, however pathetically, Kat rolled onto her stomach and lie panting for a moment. Her body ached and didn't want to cooperate, but she pushed herself up onto her knees and drew her dagger. She knew it wouldn't do her much good against the beast, but it was better than nothing. Jumping quickly to her feet, she darted into the shadows, scaled the wall, and escaped into the alleyway behind.

"What the ******** was that?" she said loudly to herself, not thinking about who might hear her. She stopped and breathed hard for a moment, her thoughts racing trying to comprehend what had happened to her. She had heard tales of great and horrible were-beasts, but she had never believed in any of them, they were stories made up to keep little children from straying too far from home at night. Taking a few more deep breaths, she took off running down the alley, climbing over walls here and there, hoping to lose the monster.

Prophet

User Image

Noticing an arrogance of sort in his chuckling, it caused excitement to build up within her chest, but it was accompanied by a feeling of dread to be touched by him, but she didn't flinch nor move away when she was swept up by Raziel; it was not her own feeling of objection.

Delightful surprise quickly waved over the enmity that was attacking her conscious. For whatever reasons, the watchers were not as pleased as she was by the mans' liquid movements and how he was able to lead in the winding dance of the wealthy.

Lithely, Serren leaned and moved with him, trying to separate her own thoughts from the instincts that were telling her to pull away from the best dancing partner she had had in quite a long while.

A slight smile was pulling up on the corners of her lips, it had been growing with each flawless movement.

"You've impressed me." she admitted, taking the opportunity of the dance to move in closer, her lips near to his ear, "I'd like it if you would replace M'Lady with Serren."

Leaning back as the dance called for it, feeling a different pull as she did, causing her to halt. The faint, yet harsh, noise of a howl caused the disruption of cacophony within the euphony of the instruments that were playing.

Many other nobles kept on with the dance, she noticed that a few others had paused, probably wondrous as she was to the noise. However, the other`s were doubtedly feeling the impulse to get out of the enticing atmosphere of the ball like a bat out of hell to get to the source of the ball.

"I'm sorry," Serren apologized for stopping in the middle of the dance, and she truly was sorry; part, well, most of her wished she hadn't stopped moving. The other part of her was getting anxious, nagging on her to move, and move quickly "Excuse me,"

Unforgiving Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

He felt the anxiety that was building up within this beautiful woman, and he indeed know the reason why, he knew that she could feel the demonic blood that flowed within his veins. It was his curse, although he did his best to hide it. Gently grasping her arm as she tried to pull away, he would look her deeply within the eyes before seeming to plead with her "Wait! Please"

Raziel would close his eyes only for a moment as he had indeed heard the howl as well. Indeed his hand tightened upon his blade although he would continue to look into her eyes. "I know why you are trying to leave, and believe me, I am not what it seems like to you." Cracking his neck while he would look to her again, although he would slowly release her arm before he would slowly shake his head before pulling away. "I did enjoy dancing with you Serren, and before I forget. I go by the name Raziel. I know we just met, but I am asking you to please not run from me, I am asking you if you would be willing to stay with me."

It was almost pathetic how he was asking her to stay with him, but being alone for many years, it did a number upon his mind sometimes. Looking into her eyes once again he would notice his tightened grip upon his blade as he would look to her again. "I would be williing to protect you if you will trust me, I have a feeling whatever made that unnatural call, is not something that is friendly, something that needs to be brought to a lifeless end. Again, I wish you to stay with me, and I will be willing to protect you Serren

Prophet

User Image

As Serren went to leave, she felt her arm get grasp by the man, and saw a torture within Raziel's eyes as he pleaded with her not to leave, it momentarily immobilized her--it was unexpected and her body was aching to move.

Furrowing her porcelain brow at his words, she decided that they weren't on the same wavelength at what the situation at hand, and as a reaction to the sudden propositions and her inability to be decisive with the conflicting thoughts that were going on, she simply shut everything out, her facial muscles relaxing as she did.

Stepping back as he released her arm, she distanced herself more than just physically. "I enjoyed the dance as well," Serren started, her silk voice had lost the delighted emotion that it had held, it held no particular emotion.

"However, I need to go. I'm not running from you." Serren assured Raziel, for she felt a sympathy of sorts after hearing the loneliness in his voice, but she was going to leave as fast as her feet, and then wings would take her towards what she guessed others were currently trying to run from.

Turning her body, she slipped out of her heels, bending quickly to pick them from the floor and drop them onto an empty wine tray--heels would only be a hindrance, and she guessed that the women who held the tray wouldn't mind the bonus of a new pair of heels or the gems that were embedded into them.

Gracefully, she barefooted strode out of the party, trying not to catch an large amount of attention as she did. Being pulled through the crowds of people and out of the large doors by the demands.

She quickly got herself out of her dress that was too constricting for the situation and down to her silk pearl colored dress slip that had enough room for large, feathery white wings to manifest from her slender upper back. It surprised the few bodies that were on there way into the ball.

Lifting from the ground, clarity replaced the wine high, she took to the snow laden air in search of whatever was beckoning her immediate attention--however, she didn't agree with anything being brought to a lifeless end.

Unforgiving Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

As she left him, he would close his eyes as he watched her seemingly bolt out of the ballroom after slipping off her heels before making her way outside then taking off her dress and taking flight. A anger would flood through his body as the jacket that he wore seemed to come to life, several shadows seemed to pour out of the jacket as tendrils before he would grab his sword and cry out in a rage. Drawing his sword and slamming it deeply into the ground, the shadows within the room would swirl around Raziel before seemingly absorb him into the floor of the ball room. Once the shadows would return to their place, Raziel was gone.

While Raziel would travel through the shadows, he could see the images of both Serren as well as some commotion of what was the reason for his angelic friend to take her leave, although it was indeed a pain staking decision, he would close his eyes and he knew that he would have to do his best to find Serren later on in his painful existance. Standing infront of what would seem to be a mirror within what he called his shadow world, he would slip through it as the shadows in the alleyway he had been in before would seem to form into the exact shape of Raziel before melting off of him and showing him as a person instead of just a black figure.

Already with his sword drawn, he would close his eyes as he would hear the commotion of guards being ripped apart and killed, although he had barely made it to see the red headed thief take her leave as well. He knew the guards were nothing anymore, just pawns in a game of chess, although even though he wasn't the player, he wasn't a piece in the game of chess. Closing his eyes as he would crack his neck, he would turn his gaze towards what seemed to be several bodies, bloodied up and ripped apart.

Raising a hand and slowly letting his fingers close, several of the shadows would come up from the ground, wrap around the bodies, and seemingly absorb them into the soft ground, making sure that no one would never find them. His eyes would also land on several chest pieces of the armor that the guards usually wore, although he would shake his head as he noticed that the armor had been easily opened like a can from a can opener. Keeping his sword drawn, he would start to move closer to the area that the commotion was comming from and that sprays of blood were seemingly covering the once white snow.

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

★_★【Mason The Lycanthrope "Noble"】★_★

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Mason roared once more as the guards seamlessly met their ends, winding up as nothing but bloodied limp bodies on the pavement. His breathing was the only ting that remained, his body shaking steadily as the adrenaline surge had began to settle. However, the mere scent of blood was overpowered, by that of a feminine zeal. He looked over, instinctively watching the darkened alley where he first emerged. the scent trailed upwards, and over the wall and onto a building. He recognized it almost instantly, and felt the urge to give chase. His feet patted against the ground quickly, before he charged heavily for the wall of the main building. He rushed and leaped upwards, reaching the roof within a brief moment. The time of the hunt was grand, he could feel the blood pumping through him as his smell drew the woman's scent a lot quicker. He hopped across the gap of the alley, and stormed the rooftops. Even though Mason did not carry a name in his memory, the sight of red hair was prominent. However, the trail ended up going back down, the back alleys through the buildings becoming more common. He could follow it easily, and soon enough, he was close.

Mason howled with another rush, the male's heartbeat speeding up only slightly as his actions began to exhaust. It was then did he finally take a bound, his body launching into the air and drop even faster due to the weight. The dust and rubble from the walls beside him came tumbling down, as his body squeezed through the open space. "I will... Find you!" He grunted, breathe just as loudly as his words. His chest rose and fell as he came to a sudden halt, making sure that the woman's scent was still fresh. He could trace it from the paths, and it was possible now to predict her route. His yellow iris' glowed brightly, for the lycan was closing in on his prey.

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Unforgiving Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Watching the quick flash as it seemed to dart in the opposite direction, his eyes would quickly narrow as he would start to follow the creature. He didn't know what it was, although he knew for a fact that it had to be stopped before it killed someone, cracking his neck as he would take off at a high rate of speed, he wouldn't jump on the buildings like the creature did, although he would easily weave through the rubble and falling debree from the rooftops as it fell.

His hair flowing behind him as he was almost nothing but a blur to most, the shadows that he created from the light of the moon being a guide for him as it would whisper to him, telling him where the creature was, telling him what it was doing. His sword hung within his hand, sideways as even a falling snowflake was cut in half. As the snowflake would fall, it would split into two pieces only just before it touched the ground, anyone could tell that his blade was indeed razor sharp.

When the creature stopped to rest, this was the only moment Raziel did indeed climb a rooftop to try to take a look at this creature, and his eyes went completely wide. "What the hell.... Taking in the sight of the werewolf, he would close his eyes and shake his head, trying to clear his mind before looking over to it again. "Such a beautiful creature, it's too bad you have to die." Slowly kneeling only for a moment as he would watch the creature, he was indeed abit angered that this interrupted his wonderful night with Serran, although he would shake his head as he would stand before dropping down before the creature with his blade still drawn.

Prophet

User Image

With her wings beating against air and gravity, Serren stopped fighting against the pulls and let them lead her to where she was needed, passing over buildings as she glided on an air current, with her heart beating in her ears. Adrenaline was a sweet, sweet high.

Not a lot of time passed before she caught sight of what looked to be Raziel chasing after a hulking beast of wolf, or a hulking wolf of a man. She didn't feel as confident in Raziel as he had begged her to be, she didn't like what he had said about ending the beast life. After all, Serren herself created similar beast.

Diving from the sky, she landed in front of the savaged bodies of the guards instead of in the direction of the werewolf. Most of them were gone, but there was life quickly depleting in a few, but it was life none the less. While it was an obligation, it was something that she felt she had to do.

A light began to emit from Serren, she was glowing from within, radiating literal warmth. Placing her hands above the gaping wound of a torn open stomach, she began to mend the damage, feeling the man life force grow stronger. It was empowering. While she couldn't raise the dead, she could bring a person back from the brink of it.

What she got in return was the agonizing scream of a man feeling the white hot burning sensation of being restored. "Quiet," Serren pleaded with the recovering man as he thankfully slipped into unconsciousness, his body was being put to the trauma of being ripped apart and pulled back together in such a short amount of time.

Anxious to get to what had so quickly devastated the lives of the guard, she hadn't had to move much before pushing a bloodied and dead body off of another living--in her opinion--man. Doing her best to ignore the dead, but still warm guards, she once again, she placed her hands over the wounds, and repeated the quick healing process she was able to give.
User Image

Shareas sat on a bench, enjoying the crisp air biting at her skin. She held a blade between her fingers, admiring the carvings etched on it. She had a fascination with them, always captured by their beauty. She sighed, tonight seemed like a slow night; in business and in entertainment. Her focused snapped into attention when a huge blur ran across her vision. It wasn't human, there was no possible way. the shadow was dark in the full moon. And sounded angry. "Well sounds like I may have found some entertainment after all" she told herself with excitement. Shareas stood and followed what seemed to be the most interesting thing in the city tonight. Of course she took to the shadows though, never knowing who else was following. Blood filled the air, an enticing scent. She licked her lips involuntarily.

Rebel Lionheart

xxxxxxxxxxIvan Snegopady
User Image
Ivan sighed as he entered the door to the pub. He had a new addition traveling with him, a small black and grey kitten he had found wandering around in an alleyway. She was snuggled up in his hat, which he carried just to appear somewhat normal in this hectic city. The barkeep nodded to him, then the darkened corner to which Ivan just shrugged. He wasn't one to get involved in another persons business, especially if they could be looking to fight.

He walked over to the man and set his hat on the bar top, to which he got a strange look from the man cleaning a glass. I van shrugged, "Найдено другого котенка."

"Dammit boy, you know I don't speak that crap."

"Sorry, I found kitten. There seem to be many for reason."The cat looked around before Ivan went to pet it's head gently, he was fond of cats. They were independent, strong, and cute.

The keep nodded but grumbled about not letting it get loose. A moment later he slid a small glass down the bar to the blonde before going to help someone else. The cat was sitting and rubbing it's face against his hand, so he wasn't really paying attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff