Welcome to Gaia! ::

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katarina Rhyum

Kat noticed a slight movement in the threes down across the street. It was quite a long distance, but she was certain that her sharp eyes had caught the falling of snow from some of the branches near the ground, and then a bit more a little further up. She gave another glance at the man below and was glad to have distracted his attention. She then crept across the roof to the side nearer the street and looked about the evergreen, noticing a low building next to it. Focusing her sight there, she saw a young fox-girl. She was certain that she'd seen her at the guild before and thought she might be able to form an alliance with her. After all, the fox certainly looked like she knew what she was doing. If she could help Kat find a way around, Kat would be able to help her out as well.

She dropped off of the roof of the building into the street when no one was looking, landing with a muffled thump, then steadied herself for a moment before she sprung into action. She ran at first, where the streets were empty, but then slowed to a quick walk when she began to encounter people. She made her way hastily to the spot she'd assumed the other woman slipped the guard and went over the wall. She followed the exact route she presumed the fox had and was up behind her on the roof quickly. She was breathing hard and knew that by now her arrival was no secret, so she quickly and quietly introduced herself to avoid unnecessary violence and noise.

"Easy!" she hissed with a sharp whisper, "I am a friend, not a foe!" She put her arms up so that it was obvious she was not holding any weapon, though a dagger hung at her hip. "If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours," she offered. "50-50," she said, referring to how the profits would be split, "we work together and we get twice as much loot, easily. I don't know this town, but I'm a Hell of a thief. Command me."

Timid Lover

What a shame we all became,
xxxxxxxxsuch fragile broken things,
A memory remains,
xxxJust a tiny spark,
xxxxxxxI give it all my oxygen,
XXXXXXXXXto let the flames begin,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOh glory...

User Image
~+~Beatrix~+~

User Image

The fur on Beatrix's tail puffed out and her eyes widened as she saw movements in the tree that she had came from. Soon a young woman dropped down on the roof close to her. Trix quickly got on to her feet and grabbed her dagger. She crouched low to keep her balance. She held up her dagger, warning the other thief to back off and gave her a deadly glare. "Idiot. There are no 'friends' in Caldwell.. especially in this sort of life. Back off or I'll cut you down and let the guards deal with you." she growled. There was no way she was going to risk trusting another thief in this sort of situation. What kind of fool did the girl think she is? She'd lead her inside and then kill her or abandon her if there was an issue. Not to mention the woman seemed to use the exact route she took, which angered the fox and put her in to even more danger. The guards might have ignored her tracks in the snow but, now there were two sets going in the same direction. That could cause suspicion. She hoped that the snow would cover them before they noticed.

"50-50 won't happen either. Stay away from me and do your own thing. I don't care if you are the best thief around. You're dumb enough to follow me into a place like this..and that doesn't say much. I don't plan on sharing anything with you, get lost." There were plenty of other rooms for her to go rob. Trix wanted nothing to do with her. She didn't want the chance or wanted to spend the time. There is one thing that she had learned over the time she had stayed here, and that is not to trust people so easily in this city.

She then turned away form her and started to make her way across the roof top towards the back of the house. Once she reached the back, she noticed a balcony just below. She grabbed on to the edge and lowered her self down. Trix dangled for a few moments, trying to brace herself for the fall and then let go. She landed on to the soft padding that the evening snow provided her with a soft thud. Trix let out a soft sigh and stood up, brushing the snow off of her clothing. She then approached the door and peeked in side.

The room was dark, telling her that there probably wasn't any one there. It seemed to be a bigger room as well. Perhaps one of the nobles of the house lived in this room. If that was the case then, perhaps she would get away with some good things to sell. she slipped her blade between the double doors and lifted the latch from the other side. Easy enough...she thought with a grin. She stepped inside the darkness and shut the door behind her, latching it and dug one of her throwing knives into the wood above to keep the other thief from opening it.

((I see you got a little bored there waiting O.o))
User Image

Somewhere weakness is our strength,
And I'll die searching for it,
I can't let myself regret, such selfishness,
My pain I know the trouble caused, no matter how long,
I believe that there's hope,

buried beneath it all..

Unforgiving Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Catching the stone out of the corner of his eye, he would chuckle again as he would shake his head as his hand would remain upon the hilt of his sword, although the bird call did interest him abit. He knew fairly well that there were no birds in the area and usually thieves worked alone. Cracking his neck, he would turn his gaze towards where the woman had ran off to to see another thief, although he would slowly continue upon his way. At least he knew that there was thieves in the area.

As he would continue to walk along, he would indeed see the two set of tracks before they stopped at one of the buildings, letting his lips curve into a small smirk, he would slip the ring back upon his finger although he would also take out what seemed to be a large bag of gold from his side and reach into it before taking out a single gold coin. Flipping it into the air and catching it, he would look around again before continuing along his way again.

Crack his neck as he would turn and slowly draw his sword before catching the coin again and slipping it back into his pocket. Slowly turning the blade down so that the tip would rest within the snow, he would chuckle abit as he would use his sword like a cane, only for kicks as anyone could tell that he walked perfectly fine.

((Sorry about that, I just back from work))

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Katarina Rhyum

Kat remained calm, despite the obvious rage burning in the other thief's eyes. She almost had to laugh at her, though she didn't particularly want to be gutted right here. She had grown up in a dangerous and hostile environment, but this was ridiculous. "Perhaps there are no friends because everyone is so hostile," she hissed right back at the girl.

She did chuckle lightly at the 50-50 comment though, she knew well that it likely wouldn't happen that way either. They'd both grab what they could and then split, though each individual's chance to get away would be nearly doubled, and her own chance would be even higher, considering she didn't know much of the place. She grunted and let the fox go about her business, staying frozen in place until she could no longer hear the muffled sounds of the woman's hasty entry.

Then she crept to the edge of the roof, and peered down. She could see, or at least knew the location of 8 guards, which likely meant there were just as many more that she couldn't see. That's how they tended to do things in most of the other rich neighborhoods she'd robbed. She was fairly certain that for now though, she was safe. She waited to see if the other girl would come out the same way, or if she had another path chosen. She also waited to see if an unlucky person with more money than common sense would make themselves a target.

{{ Its okay.
n__n }}

Unforgiving Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Chuckling abit as he would crack his neck while he would look to the two thieves as they seemed to have abit of a arguement, although he would shake his head and make his way to what seemed to be the party that everyone was talking about as of recient. Walking up to one of the guards, he would look to him as he would draw his sword and extend it towards Raziel before looking him over. "What is your name stranger? I have a good feeling that you are not on the guest list." Raziel would chuckle abit before shaking his head. "Of course I'm not on the guest list, but maybe I could convince you otherwise" Chuckling again as Raziel would reach down and take off his bag of gold and took out a large handful before looking to the guard.

The guard's eyes would open wide as he saw the amount of gold that the swordsman had, although he would look around before giving the swordsman a slow nod. "If I let you in, you can't say a word about this." Raziel would only chuckle before he would crack his neck again before he would give the guard a slow nod. "Of course my friend, my lips are sealed" Giving the guard the large handful of gold, the guard would slip the gold into his pocket before letting Raziel make his way into the building.

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

★_★【Mason The Lycanthrope "Noble"】★_★

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

The thick blankets of white weren't an uncommon sight, though with everything that anyone could imagine to be worse off. A solid tap resonated with the sound of deft footsteps. As it seemed to be letting up slightly, the flakes continued to wither and fall to the pavement. "Ah... just glorious." Mason's voice chirped, a small smile taken on his features as he wandered around the pathways. He greeted the people with light gestures, and didn't necessarily care for their reactions. As long as he had goodwill in his thoughts, the beast within would not be angered. Some of the people around could recognize him instantly the shining gold handle of the cane that belonged to the one and only. He swung it between his fingers as if it were lightweight, and in his case, it quite was. His boots thumped upon the cobblestone with a demeanor that only a noble could. The lycan could remember the days of terror, oddly well for the droplets of blood that littered his vision of rage. Several flashes constantly reminded him, whether it be for a woman reaching for his shoulder, or a simple wave. It was random, though he knew how to distinguish between that, and reality. It only took a couple things to tick him off, but hopefully those reasons were far off. He sighed within his facade, though understood it was needed for his stability.

Mason took the can and thrust it downwards and let it go. Once it bounced upwards once again, he swiped it from the air, and twirled it a final time. Today was cold, just the way he liked it. And to make sure that things would be perfect enough when he got back home, decided to splurge on himself today. Perhaps buy a cake of some kind? Yeah, that was what he definitely needed. It was decided then. A cake it was. The lycan stepped for the corner's end, and turned according to the street sign that told him of the direction of the shoppe. It was then however, did he catch sight of a woman, of red hair. A simple thing, yet a signal of what kind of woman she my be. However, the female next to her was of somewhat short stature, leaving his ideal of companionship slightly out of question. He still held confidence though, his strides not faltering, but a bit more guarded. His smile never left, and even as the women drew closer, his gentleman like facade was all he needed. "Ladies. 'Tis a pleasant day in Caldwell." His voice rasped with stress-less zeal. His arms were spread wide with happiness, as he side-stepped passed the lovely females. His eyes loomed at the red-headed woman in particular, Mason sort of fond of her shape. However, he used his own momentum to pivot into a full rotation, and ended his cheerful spin with a hop-step. Mason wondered what a couple of girls would be just standing in the middles of the walkway like that. he patted down his side for his coin purse just in case, and felt relief as the sack full was still hidden under his coat.

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Rebel Lionheart

xxxxxxxxxxIvan Snegopady
User Image
The sound of a fist hitting flesh and a body hitting the floor silenced the crowd of people gathered around a make-shift ring in a house basement. The match was over and the one standing victorious was a fair skinned boy with bright cyan eyes. The other was unconscious on the floor. The man's buddies dragged him out of the ring, one mumbling under his breath about getting back at him.

"The winner is the Snow Boy, now all you lazy bastards better pay up!" The ref called to the room, which was followed by the shuffle of clothing and money being pulled out of pockets, some grumbled about the fight being rigged while others simply just went along with it.

There was a gleam of a pendant as Ivan slipped his shirt on over bruised skin, which would over the next few hours, and buttoned it up carefully. After that he slipped on his coat and wrapped his scarf around his neck before walking over to the man collecting tonight's pay off. "Я ухожу." The man nodded and slipped him a stack of bills before he took off out of the warm basement and onto the cold streets.

His boots crunched on the snow and ice but to be honest, the cold really didn't bother him in the least since he had grown up here. He was also used to the large amount of unpleasant people that it was just a part of life now. However that didn't stop the five-foot-seven half-breed from keeping a tight hold on the money in his pocket. He needed it to survive for the next few days before he went back to fighting, especially now that his small home had been raided by thieves... again.

Ivan made his way though the streets, navigating the alleyways like it was second nature to him. He slowly made his way to his favorite pub, eyes to the sky and not a single bit of cold bothering him.

((OoC : Hope this is okay, haven't rp'ed in over a year ">> ))

Prophet

User Image

A glass of sweet ice wine--that was barely drank from--was loosely held in her right hand as she half-heartily engaged herself in a conversation with two young wives if rich merchants that had little to no actual substance other the shapes and sizes of the gems and jewelry that was coming to the city in the next shipment. Serren was blending in to the crowds while she watched and listened to the other conversations that were buzzing around while a soft harmony was being played around the Nobles of Caldwell.

Little of importance to her had happened so far at the ball; rumors about minor scandals of lusty trysts, haughty whispered arguments pertaining to business affairs, and the harmless flirtatious banter of both young and old. It was relatively calm, as far as balls went with such a large amount of bodies in a building. Serren was enjoying the ball, five large glasses of different wines enjoying it. There had been no blood curdling screams of murder, nor shrieks of lost precious gems quite yet. No chances to get a look at the handy work of either guilds, although the Theives Guild held little interest to her, the possession of man held little importance to her celestial superiors--especially the possessions of the painfully rich.

It was those who took the possession of life that beckoned her attention. Her connection was no more than nagging feelings or the pressure to act, there were no images, no faces to connect the wrong doings to, no communication the way the purer beings of her kind were able to speak to each other. Do to her muddled blood, the assignments that wrecked a silent havoc within her mind. Oh, but the wine was helping dull the unwanted static. Such sweet wine.

Fixing a fallen group of strands back into her loosely braided and swept updo of dark hair, giving a pleasant smile as she excused herself from the conversation about who's husband had the biggest diamonds or whatever the conversation had deteriorated into due to too much alcohol and not enough dancing. Lifting the bottom of her silk-spun, intricate orchid patterned, midnight blue and dark emerald toned gown that flowed down and around her hidden long legs, almost made her seemingly slither as she gracefully stepped around closely circled groups. Observant deep gold eyes scanned the faces that matched up with the voices she was listening to as she strode in search of a more ample conversation to engage her as she awaited the rumored havoc that would play into the night. Perhaps she would scout for a adequate dancing partner in the mean time, she was feeling as if she might have had a sip too much of alcohol, as well.

( OOC
                                                        I'm in the same boat as you, Fatal Dx )

Unforgiving Soldier

8,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Making his way into the building as he saw the crowd of nobles around him, he would chuckle as slowly but surely he would slip his sword back into his sheath as to not cause a commotion, although his hand would rest upon his blade, to those who didn't know better, it would seem natural, like he was calm and collected. Although to those who knew better, it would seem like he was always prepared for a fight.

Finding his way through the crowd, he would spot the woman named Serren, although of course he did not know of her. Letting his coat lightly cover his form, he would slowly reach up with one hand and undo the tye that held his long hair up into a pony tail and let it fall down to his lower back. His eyes would seem to glisten, although at the same time, he was already waiting for the two thieves to try to make their mark.

Letting his lips curve abit as he would make up to the woman, he would give her a slight bow while he would look to her. "It has been such a long time since I have seen a beautiful woman such as yourself, would there be any possibility I could get your name M'lady?" His eyes would once more glisten as he would place his hand once more upon the hilt of his blade and rest it there.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Katarina Rhyum

Kat finally decided that her time spent waiting for the fox-girl was in vain. She knew enough to know that she would either be done or dead by now, and either way she had missed it and didn't care to see a dead body or some other thief make off with the goods. Instead she turned her attention now to the man that had greeted her earlier. She had lost sight of him, but using her keen sight and common sense, she followed the path with her eyes that he had begun, and let imagination fill in the rest and quickly located him.

He was tall and very powerful looking, but she couldn't place why. She liked his smile though, she thought she could see a bit of lust in it when he looked up on her, and that she could work to her advantage. She slipped down the back of the wall and sneaked her way past the guards by simply stating:
"if I'm a thief, then why am I LEAVING the only place in the wretched town with something to rob?" She held her hands up so that they could see she was carrying nothing and the tightness of her outfit verified that there was also nothing hidden on her person. "You can search me, if you want," she offered with a wink and a giggle before walking unhindered back up the street.

She'd always had a tendency towards being too bold, but she found in these times everyone who was up to something acted like it and that often led to them being noticed and stopped. Using this logic she always acted casual and like she belonged, often taking an overly friendly demeanor with people and making herself well known, which was considered stupidity among thieves, but she did not care what titles she was given. She'd survived for nearly two decades on her own and she thought she was doing alright.

Kat made her way down to the market and found him casually browsing around. She slipped up behind him and nearly made to steal his purse, when she reminded herself that that was not why she was here. She also reminded herself that to steal so openly from someone so much more powerful than you was ignorant. Instead she said quietly and calmly to him,
"if you desire for cakes, I recommend the honeycakes across the way," she gestured off behind here where she knew the stand to be located, "best treats in town. Well, that one can purchase openly," she added with a bit of a wink, letting the man think what he would. She found that it was easier to manipulate someone when they thought she had something they wanted.

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Mason pondered over the sweets that lay on the stands, as fresh as the weather could make them. A finger on his chin, a frustrated merchant stood in front, and watched as the indecisive lycan not move a single muscle afterwards. "Hm.. I think I'll take... no. Oh, how about... M-mh." He whispered to himself, though loud enough for the merchant to hear. It was agonizingly reluctant of a time, the man usually knowing just exactly it was he needed, or wanted. He pointed briefly at the several cakes, though none looked to be as appetizing as they appeared. No. He was sure there was something wrong with the, Whether it be the flavor, or consistency, it had to be perfect. Though his thoughts remained, the utter feeling of hunger began to take over quickly. It was then did he hear a set of footsteps making their way to him in particular. It was ignorable at first, until the sound of a luscious voice perched upon his ear. Her turned his gaze, and saw the very woman he had greeted a few streets ago. Sure to not she had followed him, perhaps looking for a companion for the night. However, her mention of honeycakes brought his attention fully. His eyes rolled to the opposite side of the street, and ended to where the woman had mentioned the alleged cakes were held. He smirk tugged at the edge of his lips, as he looked back to the red-headed female. " Am I to assume you may want one as well? Not everyday a woman as lovely as you comes walking up to strangers... showing them goods." He chuckled internally at the potentially dirty joke. His eyes couldn't help but examine her figure, wondering about the choice of clothing she adorned. "Why wear clothing that tight? If so, why even wear clothing at all?" He thought to himself, though keeping focus on the task at hand. His hunger.

Mason trekked across the street, pretty sure the woman would be following closely behind, in case her sweet-tooth was beckoning as well. His smile continuously upon his face. The only thing that could have made this day better, would be if the female perhaps asked for a service in exchange for buying her a treat, though chances like that were one-in-a-million. The way she was clothed was obviously to seduce and bold enough man, and quick mindedness only grew his curiosity about her. Though, the glow of his eyes began to change, and the reddened vision of the lycan started to show itself. Mason quickly took hold of himself, a clench of his eyes and he was in control once more. With this, he turned towards the merchant, this time a more pleasant looking fellow. He listened as he offered various items, as well as the honeycakes the woman had so casually mentioned. After the price was settled for one, the lycan reached for the pouch of coins at his side, though carefully placing the rest within his trick bag. It gave the illusion of being a sack full of coins, though only carrying cheap pieces of metal. Within that second, he delayed no further in purchasing the two cakes. One for him, and the other for the lovely little minx that seemed to follow him to the stands. The man hung the hilted cane in the joint of his elbow, while the gloved hands palmed the small cakes in each. He turned back to the red-headed female, and offered one. "Here you are, my dear... a charity for those such as yourself. The beautiful and voluptuous..." He laughed to himself, though not really caring whether or not she accepted. If she were truly the kind of person he suspected, then her next decision would dictate his actions. The glow of his eyes grew slightly brighter, and his vision reddened once more.

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Katarina Rhyum

Kat automatically shifted at his words, poised to further show off her curves and well toned muscles. She was rather proud of her body, though she didn't do anything special to maintain it. Merely the hard life of a thief kept her slim and strong. Her body was her main tool, after all. And now she was more thankful for it than ever. She was certain that she wouldn't have to break into anything tonight, she had found a handsome man to open the doors for her.

She was by no means a prostitute, or at least not in her eyes, it was just another part of her job. Kat didn't see the point in mindlessly killing innocent people when she could get some pervert to let her into his home, then all she had to do was wait for him to fall asleep. As good looking and charming as this one was though she thought she might let him have a couple freebies before she robbed him blind. She'd never been with a noble before, after all, and clearly he was one.

She didn't make any sound at his offer of the cakes, instead remaining silent and following him about, being careful to always smile. That was very crucial to her success: smile, and she kept telling herself that. Of course she wanted a cake, they were delicious and she loved sweets. While the food here was not as good as many places she'd been, it was still more than sufficient to please a crook. She knew she'd get the treat either way though, a proper gentleman always bought a lady something nice to eat if he fancied one for himself.

Kat noticed as he slipped his money into a secret pouch, but was careful not to look. The last thing she wanted was to be caught eyeballing anyone's purse, especially when that someone had offered her a cake and a nearly open invitation to loot his home. She let out a small purr of a laugh, her voice growing deep and rich, then reached out and took the cake, delicately running her own thin fingers over the soft cloth of his gloved hand.
"Thank you, Sir," she said, her eyes meeting his and catching an odd glimpse of something there before it flickered away. She allowed herself to be curious for a moment before chasing the thought away and dismissing it as a trick of the lighting.

She took the cake but did not immediately begin to eat it. Instead she continued to examine his face as though entranced by him. He was rather handsome but that is not why she studied him. She had a look as of someone a bit concerned, and then asked,
"why are you not at the ball? Surely you must be a noble!" She hoped this would lead to further flattery and therefor further foolishness on his part, rather than sounding suspicious, as everyone tended to these days.

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
User ImageAmani Djanah____
Nighthawk / Soltueur

The pub where Amani relaxed, nursing a glass of spiced wine at a table in the corner, was dark and cozy, just the way she liked it. It was more so in her little nook, where she had blown out the candles and doused the torch behind her, an action that the barkeep had watched her perform but not called her out on. Perhaps it was disinterest on his part, or perhaps it was fear - she was not having a particularly good night, and believed that it was showing. It was likely that the man was unwilling to be stabbed over something as silly as a light should he confront her about it, as she made no effort to conceal the weapons she was carrying. It was a night to herself, and she had no need to hide them; half of the patrons were carrying weapons of their own, and it seemed like the owner was more than familiar with the quirks of this particular sort of clientele. She watched as he refilled a few tankards for a particularly rowdy group seated near the bar, then glanced down to her own nearly empty glass. It wasn't her first drink of the night, but the alcohol didn't seem to be helping.

There came a chuckle at the back of her mind, almost mocking in its tone, as she considered ordering something stronger. Yes, do this, it hissed, goading her on. The more your consciousness slips from your grasp, the more into mine it falls. Oh, how it has been so long, my little nightbird....

She knew, or at least believed, that the entity was teasing her - that she could never be supplanted by it, as it had assured her several times before. (And as evidenced by the nights that she had gotten drunk enough to qualify, and never woken the next morning to find that it had.) It was trying to lighten her mood, in its own disturbingly endearing way, and she found herself involuntarily giving a little smile, despite the pain that the conversation caused her. Her pendant, nestled safely beneath her clothing, burned where it touched her skin. It was a familiar sensation to her, but it was still just as unpleasant as the first time she had experienced it. The entity quickly became apologetic and grew quiet once more, leaving her to her own thoughts. It seldom spoke to her, parting the silence only to share the occasional insight or observation; it seemed to love the sound of its silence ... or perhaps, it really did care. She had never quite gotten a straight answer about that.

Amani knocked back the rest of the glass of wine and made her way over to the bar to replace it with a tankard of ale. Sitting in the darkness for a while had mellowed out her mood a bit, and she was feeling a little more social now. Rather than return to her table, she took up a place there, just listening to the bustle of the place and the people around her. Maybe she could entertain herself with a con or two ... she might do it for a living, but that didn't mean they weren't fun to spin on one's downtime, too.

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Mason simply nodded as the woman accepted the cake, and gave her a welcomed statement. This was going along fine, for now at least. Who knew how much time he'd have before something set him off? Nobody could predict it. However, it was quickly dealt with upon the man hearing her question him about his status. Sure he was a noble, but not by title, nor prestige. He was only one because of his position in the hierarchy, not because of the vast amounts of wealth he may have carried along with his name. He thought it over, for there was indeed a ball he had to go to. A brief happiness overtook his oblivious mind, and brought him an idea of both wonderment, and opportunity. "Oh, things like that aren't simply for me... I can't handle big crowds. Why? Did you want someone to take you? A man's arm to hold onto while you gawk at the finer points of high living?" He laughed blatantly, though understood the thin ice the statement transferred onto. He swiftly apologized for the harshness of the words, though realized a hardened woman like her would probably not have been affected much by it. He needed to grow out of that "rich" mentality, and realized that it was not too long ago where he barely had anything to claim his name to. he looked down at the cake in his hand, and felt that his hunger was soon fading. He no longer wanted to eat, for the energy stored within him was sufficient enough for now. He reached into his second jacket, and pulled out a napkin, in which he wrapped the delicious looking thing in and placed inside his pocket.

Mason then looked back at the red-haired woman, relishing just a bit more about how little her outfit could leave to the imagination. The glow in his eyes flickered on, though not necessarily noticeable in terms of observation. He quickly felt the urge of something else. It wasn't anger, nor hunger, but something else. Perhaps an emptiness, or as if a hole had suddenly appeared within his lower abdomen. Whatever the case, it was welcomed, since his body was always experiencing something different every now and then. "No, my dear.. I was simply going to walk around, and possibly get a good view of the city before I.... go back home to sleep." He hesitated, and felt somewhat embarrassed to almost give himself away so easily. No one wanted to know about his life, especially his lycanthropy. Subjects like that were just blood chilling to some people, mainly the women, who would usually die of fright just from hearing about them. It was then did he look upwards, and caught a glimpse of the glistening, white sphere in the sky. The clouds were rolling perfectly, and the bright globe rested within the darkened sky. Mason's eyes grew wide, and suddenly reality had hit him.

"Well, while I would love to continue this conversation miss, I'm afraid I'll have to be going now." His voice faltered, deepening upon his last words. "Damnit! Why tonight? Of all nights for it to be a full moon!" The lycan thought frantically, and unaware that it was only a mindset. However, as his knowledge grew, the ideal of his own limitations grew along with it. Mason's eyes brightened in color, and the hair on his head began to change as well. He knew it would be too long for him to reach home safely, and feared the worst. The man walked as fast as he could down the street, and safely crossed into an alley way, though not hidden, but just enough darkness to cover his form until it was "safe" to get home. His exposure to the moon accelerated his transformation, and soon the bone wrenching metamorphosis echoed through the alley.

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces