Welcome to Gaia! ::

CRIMSON NIGHTSHADE

Crimson turned her head towards the female voice she heard, her eyes slowing aligning to the girls eyes. Sighing, Crimson down the rest of her drink I'm not usually this much of a lightweight...and thank you She replied whilst wrapping her hand around the glass the stranger had just brought for her.

Troubled? Not really. Bored? Absolutely. It's this city....this city..full of nothing but... Crimson silenced herself before she could speak any more, Not wanting the bots to come down on her. What ever happened to freedom of speech? She asked the girl besides her, whilst taking a sip from her glass.

Your friend seems to be having a good time? That makes one of us Crimson stared at the stranger over by the pool table from over her glass. Finishing the sip with a satisfied ahhh What's your story? Again, her head turning towards the girl, Crimsons elbow leaning gently on top of the bar.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sio and Kiyori

Kiyori sighed heavily as she ordered another drink, "Yeah...can't take him anywhere sometimes" she said a bit miffed but continued to let him do his own thing. As long as nothing came her way they were fine, but god help them if they decided to drag her in. Her patience was already wearing thin. She could tell the woman wasn't as brainwashed as the typical resident of Eden. She must have seen things too that swayed her belief in the 'system'. It was sad that most people followed Big Brother without question, but it was also hard wired into most citizens, and the fear of what could happen was another driving factor. When the girl asked what her story was she raised a brow and turned toward her.

"My story?" she chuckled some, "Just out trying to relax a bit. We're waiting for a friend to meet us, but they seem to be running a little late."

The sounds behind them were escalating which was a cause of concern for Kioyri. She didn't need the sentinels coming in and ruining their chances of meeting their mark. Sio! Stop it! you're drawing too much attention! she shot sharply toward him.

YEah, well...these guys aren't giving up so easily. Mind helping out a bit?

Kiyori sighed again as she turned toward the woman, "Excuse me a moment" she said as she hopped from the bar stool and casually strode her way over toward the ensuing bar fight. A chair flew toward her but she dodged it easily as she came up to the one who had originally started the fight. Sio was cornered now as he kept a defensive stance. She tapped the guy on the shoulder, "Excuse me" she said. The guy instinctively turned and threw a punch at her, which she managed to block as she grabbed him by the arm and hit a pressure point.

"This has gone on long enough. Now we can settle down and pretend this was just a silly accident so the sentinels don't come in here and drag us all off to the correction facilities, or we can continue and you can end up dead. Which will it be?" she glared at the man with her one eye. The iris swirled as she used her illusion ability to make him hallucinate the most painful of situations. His face contorted into a look of horror and fear as he slumped to the ground.

Kiyori let go of him as he backed away, "Get away from me you crazy b***h! Come on, lets go!" he said to his men as they scampered away like dogs with their tails between their legs. Kiyori watched them go then helped up Sio who smiled goofily, "Thanks" he took her hand to stand. She decked him a moment before turning, "Come on..you happy with yourself?"

"Yeah...very" he said cracking his jaw as he followed her back to the bar.
CRIMSON NIGHTSHADE

Crimson nodded with amusement as the turned her attention towards the bar fight No no, Be my guest She raised an eyebrow at the girls extraordinary fighting skills Not bad, Not bad at all She lit up a cigarette, and inhaled deeply. Exhaling Let us pray the bots don't gate crash this sorry joint

She turned around on her barstool, and flicked the ash from her ciggy into a nearby ash tray Urgh! This is so depressing!

Seeing the women and the man returning to the bar Feel better? Crimson smirked.

[[OOC: Sorry for short post]]
Sio and Kiyori

Kiyori scolded Sio continuously through their telepathic link on the way back. Settling she turned toward the woman and gave a partial smile, "A little...though I could be better" she smacked Sio in the shoulder as he grinned again and ordered a drink. He looked over at the woman and raised a brow, "who's this? It isn't?"

"No. Just another patron having a drink. What is your name by the way, hun?" she asked finally. Sio slumped in the chair next to her and was tending to a few wounds. He certainly looked par for the course. Kiyori was praying that the idiots didn't go searching for a sentinel. If that happened the night was only going to get that much crappier.

Outside the bots hovered around and announced over their loud speakers that it was 3 hours until the mandated curfew. Kiyori listened and glanced at her watch. The contact was late, she hoped they hadn't run into any trouble. This was important information so this wasn't a good sign.

((you're fine, it's about quality not quantity...mine seem long but a lot of it tends to be dialogue...))
CRIMSON NIGHTSHADE

My name is Crimson Nightshade, not my real name, It was the name I was given. Crimson stared at the girl, Should she tell her about the coven? That she brutally killed them all for their betrayal against her and her loved ones? She half smiled, then quickly darted her eye's down towards the bar.

What's wrong with Captain America over there? She looked around the women, and towards the man who seemed to be wounded. Can I help at all? Crimson didn't have her supplies with her, would these two new people she had just met be freaked out by her power? Well, one of them anyway. Maybe it was to soon to be revealing what she was. They seemed pretty nice to her. Who are you waiting for? May I ask?
Sio and Kiyori

Crimson Nightshade, that was a curious name. Kiyori stored it in her mind a moment. At the comment on Sio and being hurt Kiyori was about to interject but Sio beat her too it.

"Can you mend a broken heart? Because I think you shattered mine" he said with a wink. Kiyori tilted her head back some and gave a soft groan. Always a womanizer, and a bad one. She elbowed him in the gut as he coughed some.

"Sorry, just kidding. Eh...I've been worse. I should be okay, but if you have any stitching material I do have one wound I can't seem to get to stop bleeding" he said, meaning the one on his upper arm. Kiyori shook her head some as she downed her drink. Returning her attention to Crimson she gave a faint smile, "Oh just an old friend. He seems to be running late though" she frowned again.

(())
Crimson heard the gentlemans words, and raised an eyebrow "You're not really rolling with the ladies are you?" She smirked towards Kiyori. Downing the rest of her drink, she turned her attention towards Sio. "I can tend to your OTHER wounds, but not here. I'm afraid my equipment is back at the hospital. Do you want me to go and fetch it all quickly? While you stay here and wait for your friend? Or you could come and meet me in the hospital? If so, I'll be in room 201."

Crimson began to place her belongings into her pockets "Thank you for the drink, I owe you one" She smiled towards Kiyori and Sio. "I'll see you both soon" Turning on her heels, Crimson began to walk towards the exit. "Oh, and just for the record Captain America, cheesy pickups are really unattractive to me" She winked at Sio, and waved to them both.

((OOC: Sorry for using speech marks, I am using my mobile))
Sio and Kiyori

Kiyori raised a brow at the offer but nodded politely, "Thanks. If he shows before curfew we will take you up on the offer" she said returning to her drink. Sio grinned at Crimson as she commented then left. "well she's cute" he said. Kiyori only sighed and smacked him in the shoulder. He winced a bit but ordered his drink as well.

Do you always have to cause trouble? You're going to get us caught! she nearly shouted at him through their telepathic link. This caused Sio to flinch some as he sighed, "Sorry" he said out loud as they relaxed some and waited for their contact to arrive. Luckily it wasn't long after that the guy finally showed. The three went to a quiet table to discuss matters as Kiyori kept her senses alert.

"You're late" she said straight out. The contact seemed very nervous as he downed the drink that Kiyori had bought for him. His hands shook some as well. "I was held up, the place is crawling with sentinel and bots...it wasn't easy you know" the man hissed. Sio became serious for once, yes it was possible.

"We understand, but our part is just as dangerous. Do you have it?" he too seemed to be on guard as the three spoke quietly. They passed it off as two friends comforting a weary friend, but they still had to be careful. The man nodded, "Yeah, I got it. Anyways, I have to get going. It was nice seeing you two" he stood and gave Sio a handshake, slipping the item into his hand, and Kiyori a hug. With that he was quickly out the door again.

Did you get it? Kiyori asked.

Confirmed

Good lets get out of here before any tr--

At that moment a pair of police burst through the bar door along with a pair of sentinels.

s**t Kiyori and Sio thought simultaneously.

"There were reports of a level 3 disturbance here. Show your identification cards for scanning and report" the sentinels demanded as they went around to check everyone.

In Eden everyone was registered in a system so they could be quickly identified and tracked. Of course those in the resistance were under fake guises, but they still had to be registered to pass as normal citizens. The sentinel came around to Sio and Kiyori as their IDs were scanned and their information pulled up. They were registered as James and Kelly Smith. Both working class B jobs for the city. Living in a small house in the S sector of the city with a pet dog named Jack. The Sentinel glanced up at Kiyori and Sio. Kiyori smiled politely and Sio gave a nod, "What happened to him?" the sentinel asked due to Sio's 'wounds' from the fight. Kiyori stepped in to speak, "A little accident at home. James is such a klutz sometimes." she chuckled as Sio rubbed the back of his head staying quiet.

Way to make me look like an idiot Sio sent to Kiyori.

Shut up--you didn't have to get in the fight you know Kiyori responded. They were cleared but both of them were holding their breathes. Finally the room was cleared and the threat level deactivated.

(())
Crimson was sat at her desk, going through completed paper work. The ticking of the wall clock could be heard faintly. In the far corner of the room, there was a security camera, she heard the small machine follow her with every footstep she took.

Of course, this naturally annoyed the hell out of Crimson. Sighing, she rested her pen onto her piled up paperwork. "I need a little pick me up I think" Grabbing her purse, she headed down to the canteen for some coffee, and to have a cigarette.

The hospital always seem eerie when she was there at night time. For some reason Crimson just couldn't adapt herself to it. Wrapping her hands around the plastic cup, Crimson made her way outside the hospital for a cigarette.
Sio and Kiyori

When things had cleared down a little, Kiyori glanced at Sio and signaled that it was time to go. The longer they lingered now the harder it would be to make a quick escape. Especially with the curfew upon them within the hour. The bots were hovering about shouting about it already. They would also have to lay low from the sentinels and local authorities now.

"Hey what about that chick? She did say she'd fix me up" Sio said with a smirk. Kiyori raised a brow at him and elbowed him in the gut.

"You know we're in a hurry..."

"Yeah but I'm much more useful bandaged than not, you know that. Come on....or are you jealous?" he said with a smirk causing Kiyori to blush slightly and glance away, "No! I'm no jealous. Come on, fine" she said dragging Sio by the shoulder as they paid and left.

The hospital the lady had said? They looked around and spotted her as they hurried across the street and Kiyori shoved Sio before her, "We thought we'd take you up on your offer, but we are in a sort of hurry"

Sio rubbed his neck, "Impatient much. You take your time, nurse" he said with a wink as he waited for her to lead the way. Kiyori rolled her eye and followed quietly, though seemed more on edge.

(())
CRIMSON NIGHTSHADE

Crimson stubbed her cigarette out as she saw Sio and Kiyori approaching. She let out a small sigh as Sio made an attempt to flirt with her. Follow me Turning on her heels, Crimson led them to her room. So, I suppose you two need to be in before the curfew hits huh? She asked, whilst looking for her medical supplies.

That's the good thing about my job, No curfew is needed. A hospital cannot close at all can it? She smirked at Sio and Kiyori. Pulling her latex gloves upon her hands, Crimson nodded towards the chair at Sio. Leaning down to reach his wound, Crimson began to gently dress it.

So, this friend of yours, What did he want? She asked curiously. Looking at Kiyori every now and then, she spoke, but no word's drifted from her mouth. If you need some kind of disguise, I have some spare medical jackets, and I can make you some fake I.D badges. Do you both trust me? Crimson finished healing up Sio's wounds. There we are. All done.

She smiled down at Sio, and walked over to the basen to wash her hands.
Sio and Kiyori

Sio sat patiently and enjoyed every moment of his patchwork, even the painful ones. Keeping his goofy grin on, he glance toward Kiyori as well. She seemed troubled by something.

Something wrong? he asked her telepathically. Kiyori remained in her serious state as she waited for him to be patched.

I don't know, I got a bad feeling...

Relax, we'll get me patched up then head on out. We have plenty of time to make the rendezvous

I don't know...we got off pretty lucky back there, and I don't believe in luck

Call it skill then Sio smiled wider.

I suppose...

"So, this friend of yours, What did he want?" Crimson had asked breaking the connection as Kiyori glanced up at her, "Oh, just to catch up. He's been busy with work in the factories and had some free time, so he called us up and set up the meeting, We used to hang out a lot when we were all more free" she chuckled, "It was nice to get to see him again. Things always seem brighter you know?"

Crimson continued to work and mentioned something about disguises and trust. This sent a red flag to Kiyori who didn't trust anyone except Sio. Sio on the other hand only shrugged, "Why would we need disguises? Are you harboring some criminals somewhere? Is that why you have disguises ready? YOu know you could get into really big trouble with the Big Guys upstairs if they found out" he teased with a grin.

When Crimson was finished he hopped up and stretched a bit, "Wow..nice work" he said examining the stitches a moment, "How do I look?" he posed.

(())
CRIMSON NIGHTSHADE

Like every other patch worked patient I have healed. Crimson smirked at Sio. ]A wonderful creation of mine Crimson smiled, and then let out a small laugh. Try to rest, If you can. And you'll need to come back in about a weeks time, just so Ii can check up on the progress, okay?

Now speaking telepathically, Crimson kept herself busy for the camera's that was located in her hospital room. Listen, I know I am a perfect stranger, to both of you. But if you're both disguised as hospital workers, you can both roam this city after curfew... She raised her eyebrow at them both, and gave a small, but slow nod. How do you think I have access to most places in this city? Due to my profession.

Crimson sat at her computer, typing out a prescription for Sio, just in case the pain became some what of an annoyance to him
Sio and Kiyori

Sio rubbed the back of his head some as he grabbed his shirt and started to get dressed again, "Well no promises but we'll keep it in mind. No hard feelings, just life ya know" he said with a wink. With her patchwork, he would be fine within two days and show no signs of the wounds save for the thin scars. It was how his and Kiyori's bodies worked. They weren't your typical 'humans'. Hell they weren't technically humans.

As the voice echoed in their minds, Kiyori frowned even more and Sio only smiled some.

Well, little angel has another gift Sio responded.

It's rude to listen in on others' conversations Kiyori responded defensively. Once more she was taking the more defensive stance of the two, but that was her personality. Sio balanced her out with his more laid back attitude as he shook his head some.

Sorry...she's just cranky because she's not so special anymore

Kiyori shot him a look of daggers as he chuckled some. She glanced between the two before turning away a moment.

We don't need your help--but thank you. she responded. She was getting antsy now as she stood, "Well, we should be going then" She said out loud as the silence was broken. STanding she grabbed Sio by the arm, "Come on, we dont' want to be late for curfew. Thank you again for your help. WE'll come back in a weeks time if we remember" she put on a smile that was rather convining as Sio grabbed the script quickly from Crimson's hands.

"Call me!" he said jokingly as Kiyori dragged him away.

((Kiyori may be a little jealous XD also...we need some more people!! lol ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff