Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noxious Jarson

User Image

Noxious looked around the club and wondered what the hell was going on; he could tell something bad was gonna happen but he didn't think anything of it. The male looked back to Rodger and nodded slightly when the cyborg asked him if he wanted to leave this place. "Sure this place is quite a drag anyway and I really could use a coffee mate this alcohol is getting to my head if you know what I mean." He said with a chuckle as he took the pink haired being's arm around his own and motioned him out. Once they were outside he took off his mask and pushed the goggles to the top of his head.

"So were you um how do I put this mate born/ built here?" He asked with a grin as they walked together.

Feelings: calm
With: my new mate Rodger.

Time-traveling Astronomer

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~
"Call me Rodger, if you please."

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪

Rodger blushed a bit when Noxious wrapped his arm around his.

He was ushered out, but by then everything was normal on the pink haired male's face.

"I'm not really supposed to say. But I was killed four years ago in a gang related accident. It took a year, but now I'm a Cyborg... with no memory. As per the usual." He glanced around. This was safer, but he had to go to Jay's Diner, apparently. "Let's go to Jay's Diner." He started off in the direction.

Where: Club Bloodlust
What am I thinking: what the hell, 74?
With: Noxious.

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline nods and smiles at Ale. She looks at the men waiting for them warily, but staying calm nonetheless. When he sets her down she waits politely and ignores the squabble politely. When Ale returns she gives him a kind smile. "I heard a bit, but it's fine." Aline says softly. "Maybe we can drink together some other time.." Aline says, blushing at the goddess comment.
Noxious Jarson

User Image

"That's horrible mate.....That must be quite difficult to deal with mate." He said as a frown formed on his face; having a flash back of the night that his parents had been murdered by the demons. The raven haired male quickly snapped out of it though when he heard Rodger speak once more. "Alright mate sounds good because as I said I need a coffee badly." He said with a chuckle as he was ushered over to the direction of the diner that was not too far from them.

He was surprised this person had not freaked out when he heard his name; he thought with all the posters of him around the area he would have been so quick as to jump on the and wagon and have him arrested.

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ Alejandro Van Carrilo ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F o l l o w x⇢⇢ m e x e v e r y t h i n g x i s x a l r i g h t !!
Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx
Y o u rx e t e r n a lx b e a u t y↴↴
I x w a n t x t o x N o x I Can x g i v e
Y o u x w h a t e v e r x y o u r x h e a r t x d e s i r e sx M y x Lo v e

"I find it quite sad that we couldn't, I'm sorry if you feel the same way. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it?"he asked crossing his legs messing with his white gloves. "Or maybe there is something you want done? Or if you'd like we can go back to my manor and have drinks there. Of course it won't be the same but my servants will take care of us."he chuckled. His eyes darted to the man with black eyes,"Won't they Turner?"he said in a completly different tone. A shiver went up his spine and he turned away from ale's angry gaze,"Y-Yes my prince..."he said softly.
Ale smiled once more and turned to her,"If there's anything just name it"he said and ordered himself a milkshake and he waited for his order. He saw two other men coming to the diner,"I guess this place must be popular..."he said smiling and crossed his hands neatly. His intoxicating scent was almost gone, but anyone too close could easily smell it. he watched them closely as they approached

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~

It wasn't really his place to arrest anyone. Rodger was just a hackerProgrammer. He sighed. If he could avoid getting Noxious arrested, then it was more time for Rodger to... nevermind, wasn't important.

After a bit of walking, Rodger and his new found friend finally made it to Jay's Diner. Jay knew him. Knew what he wanted. He walked up to the counter and sat at a barstool. He felt relieved to be away from that noisy club. He ignored the small group.

"The usual, and a cup of coffee for my friend here." His sensory organs were at maximum. He could smell the man's scent. It was sweet, but he ignored it as well.

Where: Jay's Diner
What am I thinking: Just setting up my firewalls.

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline thinks for a moment about what she'd like to do. She could always just ask him to promise to meet up for drinks some other time, but she was not ready to be alone. She couldn't bear the thought of returning to that little abandoned house, not now. Not when she had finally met someone she could maybe call a friend. "Why don't we head to your place for drinks once you're done with your milkshake?" Aline says softly, setting her package of bacon from earlier on the table. She opens it and begins to eat it once more, she never wasted food.
User Image

Shareas looked up from her cup of coffee at the ringing of the door into the diner. Two men walked in, both curious looking. Hmm, he looks rather familiar. She thought, seeing a face that looked like it had been posted elsewhere on posters. She shrugged, not really caring, especially if it was something the supernaturals were saying is wrong. She couldn't help staring at the pair though, curious as to their appearance. The air about them seemed different then the others in the diner. Her green eyes focused and nothing could ease the feeling.

With: No one in particular, but near Noxious and Rodger
Noxious Jarson

User Image

When they sat at the counter; the alcohol was really starting to hit him now he hoped the guy would bring that coffee soon. "Thanks for ordering that for me mate I don't think I could look him in the eye to order a coffee." He said with a slight grin as he looked up at the cyborg with a slight smile instead of a grin. Noxious watched as the man came back with his coffee and something for Rodger that he had never seen before. The emerald eyed warrior took a sip of the coffee nodding at the man thanking him for the drink. "So what do you do for work mate?" He asked.

The black clad being looked from the corner of his eyes and noticed a woman that was staring at them out of curiosity.

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~

Really, it was just an omelet with tomatoes, onions, and all sorts of things.

Rodger looked up at Noxious while chewing. "Well... I'm a Computer Programmer." He swallowed. "The only company that hasn't been hacked by the Bunny, as I call them." He didn't mind the nickname he gave himself. The look on his face didn't change.

"You heard of the infamous Bunny Hacker? Does he really leave a skull program behind? I heard that all the Programmers in the city are setting up firewalls on all the computers at the Library." Because Rodger was going to hack those damn computers one day and get this city's plight on the world wide Internet. It would be easy, if he were allowed in that damn library, but Cyborgs were off limits, due to the possibility of betrayal.

And not many computers were connected to that library.

What am I thinking: Just setting up my firewalls.

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ Alejandro Van Carrilo ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F o l l o w x⇢⇢ m e x e v e r y t h i n g x i s x a l r i g h t !!
Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx
Y o u rx e t e r n a lx b e a u t y↴↴
I x w a n t x t o x N o x I Can x g i v e
Y o u x w h a t e v e r x y o u r x h e a r t x d e s i r e sx M y x Lo v e

Alejandro looked to his guards doctor, and portal waving the doctor portal and one of the guards off. He smiled to her,"You don't have to be afraid to say it sucks being alone in this town."he chuckled and took his milkshake into his hand, placing the straw between two fingers. "I see you kept it even through everything that went on."he laughed a bit,his eyes examined the pink haired boy.
He smiled coyly at the boy narrowing his eyes, he recognized the man that was well known for being wanted. He placed the straw to his lips and sucked on it a tad smiling,"Sure thing, I should be finished with this as soon as possible."he smiled looking back at her. He had no place to arrest the man, this wasn't his country anymore....He took a deep breath and exhaled grinning a malicious grin, though...it would be fun to play with the man a bit.
"Excuse me for a bit Miss.Aline...If you need anything feel free to ask my guard here."he bowed to her slightly. His eyes turned to the man clad in black, that malicious grin on Ale's face as he walked over to them hands in his pockets. He closed his eyes and stopped behind the two,"Excuse me...But Don't I know you from somewhere....Perhaps....A poster?"he asked the man. His voice was light and playful as if he were toying with the man.
Noxious Jarson

User Image

Noxious had not had the privilege as a child to ever try an omelet he had heard of them but never seen one really. The male's eyebrows raised when he heard that he had been a computer programer; though he wasn't surprised. He had heard about the hacker once or twice in passing but nothing more than that. " From what I have heard mate he does leave a skull program behind it's quite bad that's all I really know." He said as he could still feel the look of the woman on them.

"So do you enjoy your job Rodger?" He asked taking another sip of his coffee.
(ksjhfkjshdf nyyyaaa I is sorry moment of writers block.)

User Image

Shareas finally got up from her seat and walked towards the pair. Curiosity always did prevail with her. She stood behind them and cleared her throat softly. "Excuse me, but sir? I couldn't help but notice you look rather familiar..." She cursed at herself, knowing that was probably the wrong thing to say. After all, what if he was the one on the posters? He probably wouldn't want to exactly be recognized. I guess there could be worse to recognize someone... She thought to herself with a fraction of comfort. Who did she think she was walking up to some stranger with such accusations? This was so unlike her. Stupid,stupid! she scolded herself. She looked nervously at them both.

With: By Noxious and Rodger

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~

Next place to hack will be the stupid printing press. Gotta get Noxious' face out of that program. That'll distract them for a bit. Rodger thought this while glaring a the white haired, sweetly smelling man. Lord almighty, he is handsome. But he's taunting Noxious. He kept his eyes on the man while he finished his omelet.

Rodger then eyed the woman. "Yes I do, my friend. And who might you be, miss?" So many people... He rubbed his temples.

((Ale is talking to you))

What am I thinking: Don't you dare...
With: Noxious and another handsome male. Will this never end?
Noxious Jarson

User Image

Noxious was about to say something to Rodger when two beings made their way over to them asking him if he looked familiar and if he was in fact the man from the poster. A small drop of sweat dropped down the side of his face but he quickly wiped it away and grinned up at the two. "What if I am mates? you here to arrest me? I wouldn't that be a shame and I didn't even finish my coffee yet." He said as he took another sip of his coffee not taking his eyes off of them. He knew he should have torn down those posters when he had the chance when it wasn't so lively in the dark city.
(I just sawww it skjdfhsjdhf sorry ale )

With: my new mate Rodger and two new mates

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas