Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Bunny

"Oh, I'm just a human"

Ette, the Trickster

[Location: Cris' Apartment]
[With: Cris Foreman]

Ette nodded as he stepped out of the door, then turned back to Cris as he too is walking out. "As for the payment, don't worry about it this time. I'm also trying to eliminate her." he took out his smartphone, and typed a curt text for his men to come to the road near here. "Doesn't discriminate, that one." he said again, before walking off.

"Acting normally, like the creatures here"

001BigBoss

Man-Hungry Bunny

[s**t WE'RE STALLING HURRY GET THE PARACHUTES BEFORE THE JET PLANE CRASH]

Man-Hungry Bunny

[What the ******** people?]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

((I got lost and gave up. Lol. I may try to work back in, but idk where to go from here. I have a wandering character and another one stuck. Where did everyone go anyways?))

Man-Hungry Bunny

[Everyone is trying to branch their own substories.
I think this RP would work better as a Guild.]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

((Yeah, I agree. If there were a general plot though, it might work out better. People need something to work towards in an RP. This one really should be a real thread and not a walk in. It has a lot of potential, just no guidance. Personally, I have no idea what to do at this point which is why I haven't posted for my pheonix character.. I can't do anything with my lycan either because the guy she's with hasn't posted either.))

Man-Hungry Bunny

Prince Yuui
yum_puddi _________________________________________ yum_puddi

[[Well I'm thinking that there is a big potential for a resistance sort of plot, but that's terribly boring.]]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces