Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious`Mistress's avatar

Fashionable Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location: Hidden Basement.
With: Daku
Status/Thoughts: Normal.
Θut Θf Ȼharacter: (( ))


Blinking slightly she looked to him out of the corner of her eyes.""Whatever for, if I may inquire." Her head turned toward him slightly. Surely he didn't have time or the care to kill people then bury them. They began to approach an alley after walking a few blocks. Turning down it she approached a door, hidden off to the side. Opening it, she entered, pausing for him. A few beams of light lit the empty room that contained old books and papers. It was all make-up and ruined property. Walking to a single recliner chair she began pushing it out of the way. Doing so, it shifted dust and the air to reveal a hidden door within the floor. She glanced to him a bit then grinned before pulling the latch open.

Removing a pocket sized light from her belt, she clicked it on then began heading down the metal stairs. As they entered the lower basement, the room began to feel full, stocked with plenty of engineered weapons and ammunition. Finding the power box, she opened the latch then flipped on the light switch. The lights began to glow a bright blue, lighting the entire room and it's contents. It seemed to open into a few more rooms however. "This is where I got my gear from."


Darkly_Lustful
MIka1089's avatar

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
۩☆•:*´¨`*:•. ☢•۰•●○●•☢۰•●○●•۰☢ӄ ɤ ŧ ǒ ₭ ɨ ŧ § ת ש Σ ☢•۰•●○●•☢۰•●○●•۰☢.•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩


█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Frowning when the other seemed to have no idea what the mark was either he shrugged his shoulders. Covering up the tattoo he smiled. "Its no big deal happens all the time when I get carried away with my drinking." he commented just as his stomach growled signaling it was time to eat. Plus reminding himself that he had forgotten to eat the day before when he decided to start drinking at noon. Getting up from the bench he stretched and glanced at the stranger. "Would you like to join me for a bite to eat I seemed to of for gotten to eat yesterday and my stomach is not very happy." he joked looking around and wondering where a good place to eat would be. Soon his eyes rested on the male in front of him as he asked one lat question. "if so where is good around here?" he asked to hung over to really want to think at all. It also did not help that he had a full bladder and needed to find a rest room soon.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

☽ •.☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤Ŀɤ₡ค₦ ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆•.☾



Location- Bench
With-Cain
Thoughts- hung over and starving

ι kηøω τĦąτ yøu ωąητ мé

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cąιη яąιτĦ

User Image

He sort of frowned himself since he couldn't help the guy out with what that mark meant. The demon's eyes moved to the redhead when he got up and asked him if he wanted to get a bite to eat. The purple haired being hadn't had a real meal in a while since he had plenty of souls to feed off of. He supposed that he could make an exception just this once. “ Yea why not; I suggest Jay's Diner it's got some pretty good food for cheap.” he could use some coffee anyway and a decent breakfast.

The dark soul got up from where he was sitting; stretching a bit before walking over to the guy once more. The grin on his face widened a bit and he began to play with the ring around his neck. The contract on his wrist started to burn once more and he hissed slightly because of it.

Location: near the park heading to Jay's diner
Feeling: tired, hungry, amused
With: A red head.
MIka1089's avatar

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
۩☆•:*´¨`*:•. ☢•۰•●○●•☢۰•●○●•۰☢ӄ ɤ ŧ ǒ ₭ ɨ ŧ § ת ש Σ ☢•۰•●○●•☢۰•●○●•۰☢.•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩


█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Hearing that the violet haired male would join him for a bite to eat he smiled. Nodding at his words he spoke "Alright sounds good my treat." he offered hoping to at least cheer the other up since he seemed to have a hard night as well. Having his place blown up and such would ruin any ones day. Watching as the purple haired male rose to his feet he resisted the urge to step back when the other stepped forward and beside him. Some thing about the grin on his face made him feel uneasy. Or possible it was just his hand over making him feel that way. Hearing him hiss he raised a eye brow. "Are you alright?" he asked only to realize he had no idea where the place was. "You can lead the way since you know where were going and I can't seem to think this morning." since last night seemed to leave his brain feeling tired and hung over as well. Some coffee and a good break fast could fix that thought. Worse comes to worse having a drink would cure it right up.


█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

☽ •.☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤Ŀɤ₡ค₦ ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆•.☾
Darkly_Lustful's avatar

Shirtless Smoker

(( I apologize, but i have to leave this rp. I hope it has a long life. ))
Moon Chocobo's avatar

Shy Receiver

11,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( For one thing I know this RP is going the speed of a jet plane. Maybe my partner already posted but his post got lost. ))
Cris Foreman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


" I brought you here because i wanted to ask you something a personal", Cris said looking at his drink and then standing up and walking to the wall, he knew he was searching for answers in the wrong places, but at this point Cris had no one else to talk with, and he always thought Ette to have a very similar mind to his. " Past evens i have been through.. led me to reconsider my roots" he said knowing Ette knew a little about his past. Even though its information he doesn't give out to anyone.. he knew Ette always had its way of getting all the information he wanted. "What i'm trying to say is... " he struggled turning to Ette again and looked at him with a frustrated look on his face "Do you believe there is a God? " He wasn't expecting to get any truth about the subject from him.. but in a sense, he wanted to hear someone, who's opinion made as sense as what he had inside him.

With: Ette
Where: Cris' apartment
OOC: So agree with you :S:S i don't even know whats happening. but i will just play along biggrin
" "
ι kηøω τĦąτ yøu ωąητ мé

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cąιη яąιτĦ

User Image

Cain loved seeing when someone was uncomfortable around him; because he grinned it made people nervous. “ I'm fine lets just get some breakfast huh?” he asked, the grin on his face never leaving him. he walked over to his bike and motioned the guy to follow him. “hop on.” he said with a chuckle and tapped the back seat of his motorcycle.
Location: near the park heading to Jay's diner
Feeling: tired, hungry, amused
With: A red head.
MIka1089's avatar

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
۩☆•:*´¨`*:•. ☢•۰•●○●•☢۰•●○●•۰☢ӄ ɤ ŧ ǒ ₭ ɨ ŧ § ת ש Σ ☢•۰•●○●•☢۰•●○●•۰☢.•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩


█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Some thing about the grin on the violet haired males face set the wolf on edge. Who or what was this guy he wondered unable to pin point exactly what he was. Hearing that he was alright he nodded and followed after him only to stop when he watched the male climb on a motorcycle. "Me ride on the back of one of those things?" he mumbled to himself but walked to the bike any way ignoring the others laughs he climbed on the back of the bike and placed his hands on the males hips. Holding on anof to keep himself from failing and yet not hard anof for it to be uncomfortable for the other. "Alright lets get going you sure you know how to drive one of these?" he asked eying the bike fora moment. It was a rather newer model and the speed on this thing was amazing. He knew bikes very well having a good amount of them in his garage.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

☽ •.☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤Ŀɤ₡ค₦ ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆•.☾
ι kηøω τĦąτ yøu ωąητ мé

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cąιη яąιτĦ

User Image

Cain could not contain his laughter when the guy who was now gripping onto his hips asked if he knew how to ride his motorcycle. “of course I do, I have been riding for years....just hold on tight.” the purple haired male started the machine; grinning more as it roared to life. He revved the motor a couple of times then took off almost at the speed of a bullet. he kept his eyes on the road but looked from the corner to make sure the guy was doing alright.

The demon could sense something as they got closer to the diner; maybe it was his target that that mikel guy was talking about. His eyes glowed a slight purple; not caring that it could be seen through one of his mirrors.

Location: near the park heading to Jay's diner
Feeling: tired, hungry, amused
With: A red head.
Moon Chocobo's avatar

Shy Receiver

11,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
"Oh, I'm just a human"

Ette, the Trickster

[Location: Cris' Apartment]
[With: Cris Foreman]

"Do you believe there is a God?" Cris had said, and Ette couldn't help but smirk a little, but then his grin dropped as he noticed that Cris was serious. Well, being that Cris was the closest thing that Ette considers a friend who won't try to backstab him, well, actually he would if it was worth it, but that's neither here nor there. "A...God? As in, the Abrahamic God? Jehovah, Allah, or any benevolent beings like that?" Ette has almost to no experience with religion, and what he knew was only by his studies into cultures. "I might if I was born two hundred years ago. But if one exist here, either It is very passive, or very evil, to let things go the way it is in the city."


"Acting normally, like the creatures here"



001BigBoss
Cris Foreman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.




Thats exactly what he kept saying to himself, he knew there was no chance there was a God in such twisted times.. what was he doing then? was he sleeping or was he looking down at the world with a sadistic mind? in either of the situations Cris' Cristian bases were long destroyed and forgotten he didn't knew quite what he was looking for, but for now, having someone look at him in the eye and reassuring him of his own mind, was good enough for the ride. So Cris nodded in silence thinking that was enough for now and put his glass on the balcony nearby. He walked to Ette and sited by him now with a more relaxed expression.
" There is however something else i wanted to talk to you about..." he then smiled and lighted another cigaret putting it to him mouth "Another Target i've been assigned " he picked up his gun and started to load a magazine into it " Does the name Amalia Creed mean anything to you?"

With: Ette
Where: Cris' Apartment.
" "
Moon Chocobo's avatar

Shy Receiver

11,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
"Oh, I'm just a human"

Ette, the Trickster

[Location: Cris' Apartment]
[With: Cris Foreman]

"Amalia.. Creed eh?" Ette smiled. Whoever hired Cris for this is risking alot. While Ette was the first man to come for information, Jay was also a rival he couldn't compete. Should Cris fails, his employers will soon be found out and dealt with swiftly. "A name whispered among our kind, in messianic ways, even." he recalled to when the very owner of the name had managed to break into his manor, killing his guards. She got driven back, of course, but still had set a record for the assassins that attempted on Ette's life. The reason she didn't try it again is probably because he is a human, and that is the only thing stopping him from waking up with a pistol on his head.

"A human, for starters. Fancy herself a peacekeeper, but not the kind we see on the streets" he said between bites of the tuna sandwich. "She keeps peace on everything, so not even big shot demons will get away, unlike the way our po-least works."

"As for finding her, thaaaat's would be a problem, see, she is always on the move, like you."


"Acting normally, like the creatures here"



001BigBoss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Cris Foreman



It's always hard to predict where to look for someone you have no more information about then a name, with this few hints, it wouldn't be hard to spot her sooner or later
"I see...".Grateful for the info provided, Cris stood up from his chair and walked to a couple of computer he had on the other part of the room, he looked into a monitor on his computer screen seeing the exit from his door, it was clear and ready for leaving "Well.. " he said walking to his drink and picking it up "I must thank you for the time you spared me, i know your a busy man.." he took another zip on his drink "But for what is worth.. talking to you has sorted a bit more things in my head. " Cris usually managed to keep his cool on most cases, he wondered what could have been causing him to doubt himself or to flinch upon his decisions, it was not usual, not normal, and also it didn't feel good.

It was getting late and Cris still had to run a few errands around, he pressed a few buttons on his arms and they started to spin around into organical-mech material like doing some sort of reset, after a few seconds they came back to normal and Cris closed his fist firmly staring at his hands
"It's time to move my friend.. " he took his coat from the chair and quickly dressed it moving towards the door "shall we" he said opening the door to Ette.

With:
Where:
" "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games