Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image

Veronica Dawn

Veronica frowned as she heard him inquire about her families history. Not caring to indulge in her dark past, she simply pushed her shoulders up in a careless shrug. No need to open that open that chapter of her life again, it was stored far away and she preferred it that way. Through her silence he finally spoke again to her relief. A change of subject during uncomfortable silences was always appreciated.

Looking up at the newly summoned bartender, she shook her head politely at the demon. "No thank you. I'm quite alright with this bottle of whiskey," she said with a sly smile as she snatched up the bottle. Winking playfully over at him she ditched the glass and slid the bottle over next to herself. Of course before she had the opportunity to take an un-ladylike swig from the tall bottle she spied the wine glasses in the demons hands. She grinned ecstatically inwards at the thought of sipping a tall fine glass of wine. It had been so long. Momentarily, she tapped her lips with a slender finger as she thought about what she would want to drink. "I wouldn't mind something a bit classier than whiskey though. Would you happen to have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon back there?" She smiled sincerely at Frosts demon as she spoke directly to him.

Returning her gaze back to Frost, she tilted her head off to the side as she took notice of the feathers as he smoothed them down in his hair. Odd. She hadn't noticed those before. Biting back her curiousity for the time being, she turned her attention towards his comment. "What do you think could have called you here?" Her feathers brustled with anticipation as she waited for his response. She found his presence here to be quite intriguing and she was compelled to find out what could have possibly brought him here. It surely wasn't the fine dining.

With: Frost

Mythical Werewolf

12,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

Obviously Veronica didn't feel like talking about her family, a shame really. Though Frost wasn't that interested it would have made for an entertaining story, at least in the Dragon's case it would. Frost took the time to watch the young hybrid, observing her movements and the way she talked. For a dragon these things seemed important, and told a lot about the person. Though it was her aura that interested Frost more than anything, it was different but yet still familiar. Perhaps it was the Phoenix blood within her that and that simply reminded him of Aurora, but whatever it was it now held his interest. The bartender stood patiently, as the creature knew not of time or speech it could do nothing else. It was a race that needed to be commanded to live, guidance by higher powers was their way of life. As the young woman spoke to it the Bartender simply smiled in response and turned his gaze to Frost, and only after receiving a nod did a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon appear within it's hands. Frost watched as the bartender filled both glasses with the red wine waiting until it was done before allowing himself to pull the glass away from the table and take a sip. “I've always enjoyed the taste of red wine. Something I picked up many years I go, I suppose.” Frost noted swirling the liquid around in the glass before turning his attention back to the woman before him.

“I'm still not quite sure, honestly. We dragon's are connected to everything in a way most people cannot understand, we guard the balance of things and preserve order. Which is why we ourselves are so divided between moral understandings. It could be any number of things, but only the future holds what exactly it might be.” Though everything Frost said was true, he wasn't exactly the most fundamental of Dragon's either. Though, it didn't help his current situation either situation either. “I'm sure whatever it is will appear, or simply by being her the situation might have been resolved. The universe is a fickle creature after all.”

///Accessing GPS . . .

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image

Veronica Dawn

Pale fingers slid around the stem of the wine glass as Veronica lifted it slowly. Bringing the rim of the glass up to her nose she inhaled the sweet, rich scent. Mm. Perfect. She allowed a true smile to turn up her lips as she took a slow slip of the deep red wine, savoring the taste. "I must say, Frost, this wine is absolutely wonderful. Thank you," she said softly as lowered the glass back to the countertop.

"You know last time I checked, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that dragons didn't have feathers," she said suddenly. She quirked her eyebrow questioningly at him. She then reached out to stroke the feathers in his hair gently, feeling the familiar silkiness running across her fingertips. A sadness touched her eyes as she reveled at the memories that flicked through her mind in that instant. Oh how she missed touching something so familiar! Almost as swiftly as she'd reached over to him, her hand retracted back to herself where she let it rest on her knee instead. "I'm sorry. I don't spend much time around others, you'll have to excuse my lack of manners," she whispered apologetically. Shaking her head at herself, she lifted her glass to her lips once more and took another longer sip of wine.

Mythical Werewolf

12,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

Frost continued to watch the woman as he had been, mulling her over with his crimson eyes. She wasn't unpleasant to look at, but the emotions that traveled within her aura were always so vivid and strong. Though if she could touch his, she could probably assumed the same. Though a dragon's aura was a rather scary thing to behold but luckily his presence was masked by the crimson aura of the Vampire Lord, one of the many victims Frost had assimilated over the years, but also the most personal. After all Vlad was the man whom sheltered him while he was trapped within his egg. Some feelings were still present. “Think nothing of it, a long night can only be quelled by good wine and even better company.” Frost spoke softly and calm as his eyes never left hers. The night had truly been a long one, and everyone was bound to get exhausted sooner or later. Frost took the time to assess the club and all the other patrons. Luckily there wasn't many, and the club itself seemed rather run down as if a bomb had gone off inside, but there was no lack of vampires.

Frost stifled the urge to grasp the woman's hand as she reached for the feathers, it was already too late to stop her from touching them. Aurora's soul – or what as left of it – was trapped within those feathers and they were Frost's own personal treasure. So much so that they were magically infused into his hair, or you could say his horns. “They are not of my body, but of someone whom I once cared deeply for. They now carry only the memories that she cherished, and so I carry them.” Frost said a slight touch of sadness to his lips. Though his gaze never faltered and the only sign of emotion was within his voice the subject was still a touchy one.

///Accessing GPS . . .

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image
Damian jumped out of the way of snapping jaws the lycans were out to kill "i'll come back later" he muttered "when dan is healed" with that Damian jumped on to roof top with the help of his own power he ran off "i'll find donny myself" he muttered. two reason's Damian wanted to find donny were to ask him how did he know about Damian and two assassination. after Damian made a good distance between him and the were wolves he stopped for a minute when he did he looked around and saw the dead bodies from the explosions Damian didn't really care until he noticed a vampire feasting on them "stupid vamp" he muttered and jumped off the building and walked up to him and stabbed him in the back killing him. Damian removed his sword from the corpse and walked down the road

With: no one
Mood: calm

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image

Veronica Dawn

Veronica nodded in understanding as she internally scolded herself for having been so rash to reach out and touch any part of him. She knew that dragons did not have feathers, but she could tell that they were just clips either. The tint in his voice betrayed the sorrow he felt for the woman the feathers had belonged to, the pheonix they had been a part of. The pull she felt to those lovely pieces was so strange to her, it took all of her will power to not touch them again. She did not wish to offend him by invading his spaces and tampering with anything that clearly was so precious to him. It was a strange thought that a dragon could cherish a pheonix so much. She had always been told that dragons were very noble and did not mingle outside their own blood. Yet here sat a dragon with the feathers of a pheonix mixed in his dark locks and the aura of a vampire. Veronica found it difficult to understand this clearly complex man. Possibly the rumors had been wrong and she didn't know what dragons could really be like. She settled on this explanation, figuring it was just her lack of knowledge that made him so interesting to her.

Through her silence, Veronica became aware that she'd neglected to complete her renewal. The entire point of her trip to this hell hole was to extinguish enough of the pain to handle the process. "Well, I don't mean to cut our evening short but I have somewhere to go. Maybe we can do this again sometime," she said with a sweet smile. She finished the last of the wine in her glass, not wanting to let it go to waste. "Til then," she nodded at him. As she turned and stepped off the stool, she felt herself wince a bit as not all the pain had subsided as she'd thought. Oh well, it would be healed soon enough. Had the place not been crawling with vampires she would have burst right then but she knew better than to go up in flames around the senstive creatures. Huffing at herself, she pushed the pain to the back of her mind as she walked towards the exit and to the alley. She wondered idly if she would make it back to the apartment soon or if it was even still standing.

Mythical Werewolf

12,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

Frost watched as Veronica's aura fluttered with curiosity, frustration, and intrigue as she sat there. As Frost watched her aura, it told him everything. Though he did not know her past, nor could he tell exactly what she was thinking he could still read what she was feeling. Frost looked at his glass, still half full, and grinned slightly as he came to a conclusion. His left fingers reached forth into the crimson liquid and as he pulled them out it looked as if he was pulling the wine as well. As the liquid rose with his fingers it crystallized and shaped itself into the form that was locked within his mind. “This crystal rose is made from my aura. If you should ever have need of me or my services simply focus upon it and I shall be able to hear your thoughts.” The rose was a mere medium, in fact once it was placed within Veronica's hands it would take the shape best suited to her desires whether it be a necklace or some other type of accessory as it's shape did not really matter. “Take it and we shall meet again.” Frost said placing the rose within her hands. As he did so the Bartender had disappeared along with the wine glasses themselves, and when Veronica had turned away Frost too would disappear just as quickly as he had appeared.

///Accessing GPS . . .

User Image
Seraph Lotte
Intention: Tracking down Donny

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■☠■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

After some time, most of the patrons of club Bloodlust left Seraph alone. She sat in her mechsuit, sipping a mug of tequila. Her body was unable to get drunk, but that didn't mean she didn't try. All she did do, however, was convert the alcohol into cheap fuel. It was something at least. For a while, Seraph did nothing but this, not even talk. She was monitoring her machines, who had finished cleaning up the city. And by cleaning, her robots had taken away all the rubble and junk that had fallen. One of her Striders picked something up; it was Donny. "Donny?!" Seraph clenched her teeth in anger. She left the bartender her bill, and stormed out of the Club. Seraph didn't bother to use a door, and instead crashed through a wall.

Meanwhile, one of Seraph Striders, Number 4292, had spotted Donny, or at least, saw him make a hole out of the ground with a Tesla Cannon. The technology was familiar, which was why the machine was attracted in the first place. Strider 4292 perched itself on a roof, watching to see if it was really Donny, and to see if he had company.

Shadowy Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

【Lisa Ann Metzger】
【Simply Human】

๏{•¸•}๏

Lisa couldn't help but watch as the gun became a laser and fired the wall violently. Once again smoke fills the air and rocks crumble to the ground. Instead of a ladder, there is a ramp for them to go up. Knowing that she'll have to lean forward a bit in order to make the incline, she unwinds herself from the two companions and she walks forward, her hips swaying as she steps upwards and makes her way from the rubble to the street above. Once on the surface, she pushes a hand through her hair and flicks her long, orange hair to one side. Deciding enough is enough, she stops and leans down, bending over a bit to unzip her boots on either side. Quickly she forces her legs out of the leather and leaves them on the ground. Unlike what people might think she doesn't have hooves at all. Instead she has regular feet like any other human.

"That feels much better. I guess barefoot is better than those boots..."

Beneath her hair, she feels her ears twitch a little. Lifting her head, she looks around the city around them a moment, listening to the sirens and the small police force that bothers to keep any harmony in the city try to clean up the messes all around the place. She wonders if her home is even still around now that she thinks about it. Maybe she'll be a homeless bum.

✖✖✖User Image✖✖✖User Image✖✖✖User Image✖✖✖User Image✖✖✖

Theme Song: None
With: Regina and Donny
Where: Sewer

Man-Hungry Bunny

001BigBoss

[I already posted in page 39]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image

Veronica Dawn

Veronica turned her golden eyes towards him as he held the ruby rose out to her. She was reached out to take it from his hand, her own lingering as she slid her fingers under it before picking up the crystal. As it left his hands the rose shifted and took the form of a silver necklace with a smaller version of itself hanging from the chain. She smiled at the beautiful pendant before slipping it over head to rest around her neck while the rose settled against the skin on her chest. Necklaces were one of the few pieces of jewelry she could wear comfortably without worrying over when she shifted. Looking up at Frost, her smile touched her eyes as she took a small step towards him. "Thank you, it's lovely. If I need you, I will call to you," she replied. Before turning to leave, she reached up and placed a chaste kiss upon his cheek. "Good night Frost," she said softly as she turned on her heel and strolled down the alley towards the west side of the city.

The walk was quite long as her fingers unconsciously played with the rose around her neck while her mind drifted to the events of the day. She hoped that it would remain quiet for a while so that the city could recoup. Of course, her main concern at the moment was her own well being as she felt the slight limp beginning to grow more and more painful with each step.

Veronica was relieved when she found that her building was still fully intact and hadn't taken too much damage. With a sigh, she took to her pheonix form and soared up the side of the building, her flaming wings reflecting in the dark glass that she glided next to. It didn't take long for her to reach her apartment on the top floor where she landed somewhat gracefully on her balcony. Returning to her demon form, she took care to remove the necklace and her shoes and place them inside the apartment before stepping out barefoot on the balcony once more. Her head tilted back as she let out a long, meditating sigh. Concentration was the key to a renewal and she felt for the flames deep within herself, allowing them to burst out and wrap around her body, engulfing her entirely. Slowly the flames worked all the way through her body, burning this shell completely to ashes and then extinguishing just as suddenly as they'd appeared. From the pile of ash she stood slowly, her now bare body newly reborn and fully healed. She returned inside her apartment to dress and rest, slipping back on the necklace before she retired to her bed.

With: --

Sparkly Lunatic

Regina Cazador

User Image Regina watched as the man summoned some kind of weapon and blew a hole in the ceiling and made a ramp to walk up. She had to admit that was pretty impressive. She followed Lisa out of the sewer and took a side step to avoid the poop boots. She looked around at the chaos that had ensued in the city. "Damn..I hope my apartment's okay." the woman just then remembered she left her childhood friend and loyal companion Rob the bear in her apartment. "Aw s**t." she hissed under her breath. If anything happened to Rob she'd flip out. That bear was her only friend for 8 years. There was no way she was going to lose him..

But first thing was first. She was sweaty and smelled like sewer and in dire need of getting cleaned up. "Will this place even still be open?" There were sirens blaring and she could see some weird robot things in the distance. Regina couldn't remember seeing robots in the city before..unless she just had never paid enough attention. She removed her jacket to help her cool herself off and slung it over her shoulder. Luckily the soft, black zip up shirt would hide the tattoo that marked her as a slave. Regina knew that eventually it would be seen and hoped that neither Lucius nor Lisa recognized the markings..but that would be a problem for later.

With: Lisa and Lucius
Thoughts: What a day..

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Ame
Where: Library
Mood: Tired but alert
With: --

Upon arriving at the Library, Ame found herself a bit too wired to sleep. Adrenaline pumping was not common for her - she was usually well on top of any situation. Her thoughts were racing again. What did this mean for her? It was one thing to be able to defend herself under normal circumstances, but a dynamite arockalypse? This wasn't just between her and some wannabe mobster - the usual posturing and careful cultivation of relationships wouldn't be enough. She needed to prepare better. The right tools...

She can be found alternately taking inventory in her office and studying in the hall.
User Image
Donny Cain
۩════════════════════════۩
Cuz they forsake and leave me,
Feeling so deceived, I ain't never got no belief.
Why does it rain? Am I all sane?
Just cure this pain! Am I insane?

۩════════════════════════۩

xxRetracting his Tesla Cannon back into his arm, Donny followed the two girls out to the surface. The place was a bit of a mess, but Donny saw Seraph's robots clean the place up. He smirked, but then heard the two girls complain a bit about the mess they had on them. Donny himself wasn't exactly clean, though he could just change into a cleaner self. But that wouldn't be as enjoyable as seeing the other two nude. "The little Japanese place is open twenty-four seven. The onsen, however, closes in a few hours. So, I guess we ought to get cleaned up first before we eat. They clean clothes too." Donny began to walked towards the Onsen before he stopped. "You know... It's about an hour's walk to get there. Plus, what with all these robots and shenanigans going on, it ain't safe to walk the streets. So... Let's take my car." Donny raised his left hand out in front of him. "Now... Let's see if I can remember this... Left hand to Transam." Donny's left hand began to morph and twist, and then it grew changed into a gold-tinted car. Once is was large enough, it began to take into more detail. Eventually, Donny's left hand became a yellow-ish transam. Then he cut off his hand. Or, well, his car. He grew a new hand though. Shaking his wrist, he turned to the girls. "So, want to go for a ride? Big Mama can take shotgun, Red can take center, and I'll drive. And still enough space for two more." Donny leaned against his car and waited for the two girls.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image
Ashlyn Farron

Ashlyn looked over at Dan and nodded in response to his question. "Yes, everyone is fine. Come on, let's get of here. There's no reason to stay at the theater, it'll be a while before it's up and running again. Luckily, my house is close so it'll be a short journey," she said as she lead him down the alley. They were only interrupted once by Damien who left as suddenly as he'd shown up. Ashlyn brushed off his appearance for now and continued on towards her home. With all the bombing have settled and the city gone quiet, she figured her home would be more comfortable than some dingy safe house.

"Please, make yourself at home. Mia will finish with your wounds as well. In the meantime, I can get you anything you'd like," she said with a nod of her head. Mia dropped her bag on the table and continued her work from earlier. Ashlyn, on the other hand, turned and kicked her shoes off. She stepped into her kitchen and pulled a beer out of her fridge. Bottle in hand, she tossed the lid in the trash and took a seat on a stool to watch over Mia's work.

With: Daniel Hart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces