Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline blushes and watches Donny leave. Well, at least I won't be stuck all alone sometimes..." Aline thinks and smiles a bit. It would be nice to have people to talk to every once in a while. Aline grabs a drink and drinks it slowly. She wasn't much of a drinker, it took a lot to make her tipsy at the least so she really never drank. Aline finishes her drink and looks around, noticing Ale leaning against a wall. She grins in his direction and waves slightly.

Time-traveling Astronomer

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~
"Call me Rodger, if you please."

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪

Rodger tried his best to sneak into the V.I.P. section of Club Bloodlust. But today, like always, he was spotted. But unlike always, the bouncers had had enough. And it seemed they had questions for the Cyborg.

"Wha? Who me? You think I know about the bunny hacker?" He was calm and collected.

He was this hacker. But he wasn't about to tell anyone. The bunny hacker's 'signature' was a Skull with Bunny Ears and Crossbones underneath. It was often light pink, the same color as Rodger's hair. "I have nothing to do with that." But they still weren't going to let him pass.

A drunk man walked up to Rodger and shoved him. "He's a monster. A damn Cyborg!" "Please, let's not cause a commotion." But that's just what was happening. This was embarrassing.

Where: Club bloodlust
What am I thinking: s**t, caught. Now what?
With: this random drunk man.

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ Alejandro Van Carrilo ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F o l l o w x⇢⇢ m e x e v e r y t h i n g x i s x a l r i g h t !!
Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx
Y o u rx e t e r n a lx b e a u t y↴↴
I x w a n t x t o x N o x I Can x g i v e
Y o u x w h a t e v e r x y o u r x h e a r t x d e s i r e sx M y x Lo v e

Alejandro smiled and got up from his place uncomfortable with the vampires around him. He slowly moved over to her smiling,"Miss. Aline.....Forgive my current attire, my usual suit is being fixed up right now."he smiled at her. "Would you like to join me in a few drink?"he asked and held out his hand to her. If she took his hand he'd gently guide her over to his table where drinks were a plenty.
Before they could get there Ale was pushed backwards falling backwards. He winced a bit at he fell, but thankfully it wasn't Aline who was pushed, and he was happy. He smiled and got up dusting his coat off,"I'm sorry about that Miss.Aline, Are you alright?"he asked and held out his hand once more to her smiling. though the bandage was torn off of his cheek that thin cut was visible now. His fragrant scent wafted through the room, but he didn't notice,"Seems like tonight is a very active night huh?"he laughed and scratched the back of his head.

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline grins and just as she is about to take his hand he is pushed. "Oh my.." Aline says, watching the bandage fall away from his face. "Here..." She says, trying not to let his scent get to her. She pulls her sleeve over her hand and pats the blood away with it. "I don't have another bandage..." She says sheepishly. Aline gently takes Ale's hand, "I think we should leave before you are bitten..." She says. A few vampire's thoughts were slipping into her head and she was not happy about the things they were thinking of his scent. She quickly leads Ale to the entrance, pushing people out of the way as she goes. A man steps into her way, his eyes on Ale. "Please.. Let us out." She says in a soft voice. The man merely knocks her aside. As she lay there on the floor she began to feel warm like she did when her biological parents were burned to nothing. Aline jumps to her feet and knocks the man away from the entrance and grabs Ale's hand. Once they are out she releases him and falls to her knees, gulping in the cool air.
Noxious Jarson

User Image

Noxious's attention was caught after a moment when he saw someone trying to sneak into the V.I.P section. The raven haired male noticed also that he had been in some trouble with the bouncers as well since they had been asking so many questions about him. The black clad being took a the shot quickly and then made his way over to the pink haired being to see if he could get him out of trouble. "What seems to be the problem gentlemen?" He asked as he stood to the side of the male pushing the drunk guy out of the way.

Feelings: Excited

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~

A shock went up Rodger's spine when be man got near him. He always did that when someone was within touching distance. His blind spot sensors went off when the man had been just to him.

"He has the same hair color as the symbol for the Bunny Hacker, who hacked us last night." One of the bouncers said. The drunk male stood where he was. "He's a damn Cyborg. Don't listen to his lies! He has to be the Hacker."

This man knew, that was disconcerting. Rodger glanced at him and scanned him:

Blood type: O positive
Race: Human
BAL: .10

The only thing he couldn't get was a name. All this happened in a flash, and with no light either. He decided, now that he was at it...

He tried scanning the other male...

A shock went through his head. Files, crypted. Data, repairing.

No go. He sighed. This happened sometimes. If he tried to scan again, his functions would reboot and he'd be living on vitals alone.

"I get it, you don't want me here. I'll leave." "Hold it." Damn, what now? "He's not the guy. Leave him alone." The other bouncer said.

((just making stuff up...))

Where: Club Bloodlust
What am I thinking: s**t, caught. Now what?
With: this random drunk man and a very handsome on... did I say that?
Noxious Jarson

User Image

The black clad being raised an eyebrow he had heard about the hacker from many people around him but never had he actually met him in person. The emerald eyed male put an arm around his shoulder and grinned even though it couldn't be seen. "So he has the same hair color hell if I had the same hair color you probably would be accusing me too so if you don't mind I am gonna take my mate here and we will be on our merry little way...and drunk guy seriously get out of here you have had way too much to drink your disturbin the peace in this place." He said turning his head to the drunk guy and glaring at him even though it could not be seen under his goggles. Hopefully the drunken b*****d would leave them alone if not he could tell he was going to have some trouble on his hand.

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~

Rodger glared at the drunk man and at last he left. He and the male turned and walked away. "Hey, uh, thanks." His defenses were activating, but he turned them off for a bit. Someone was trying to connect to his wifi.

Time for a password change. He did so every thirty seconds. He had to have his own wifi, or he wouldn't be able to connect to computers. "What that man was saying was partly true. I am a Cyborg. However, the hacker part. No way." He chuckled. "Anyway, my name is RC73, but I'm named Rodger."

What am I thinking: What is this man's name? OMG he's touching me... gah!
With: This incredibly handsome man.

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx

Ale groaned as he was pulled,"You don't have to worry about me....Bandages fall off all the time,"he chuckled. He fallowed her up until she was pushed, at which point he was going to draw his blade and pin the guy to the wall with it making him say sorry, but once more he was dragged away by the female. He watched her as she fell to the ground,"Do you....Need help?".
He bent down to her level and felt her forehead, she was warm....He'd stand up sweeping her off of her feet smiling,"If you're sick then why did you come here?'he asked assuming she was sick,"You should have gone home.......This is no good....I'll take you back to the diner and call up the doctor and he can patch up both up."he laughed. He held her in only one arm, with his free hand he pulled a piece of red candy from his pocket,"Here...Eat this and you'll feel a little better..."he said smiling handing it to her.
In the meantime he began to walk away from the club. He was strong, masculine, kind, and smelled amazing. His scent was heavier when he held her in his arms gently. Intoxicating, arousing, tempting...He smiled,"If you don't like it you can spit it out, but even little children love these candies..."he chuckled and looked down at her.
Noxious Jarson

User Image

The vigilante grinned when the male thanked him for helping him out; watching as the drunk guy walked away from them. "It's no problem mate, I have had some issues myself with those guys before so they know me." He said as he looked back to the bouncers for a second then back to the cyborg before him. He unwrapped his arm around Rodger's shoulder then put out a gloved hand for him to shake. " Nice ta meet ya mate the name's Noxious, Noxious Jarson." He responded as he started to feel a little cautious for some reason he couldn't understand why.

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline shakes her head and when he lifts her up she closes her eyes. She could feel the fire burning her insides, wanting to burst out of her body. "Not... Sick... I can't control... My fire..." She says, still gulping air in. She takes the candy and pops it into her mouth. She sucks on it for a while, her temperature fading away slowly. "Thank you..." Aline breathes and smiles a bit, opening her eyes.
User Image
Donny Cain
۩════════════════════════۩
Cuz they forsake and leave me,
Feeling so deceived, I ain't never got no belief.
Why does it rain? Am I all sane?
Just cure this pain! Am I insane?

۩════════════════════════۩

xxDonny was in the office of the Don. It was a nice place, distracted him a little, but Donny was a bit concerned about the lack of cover. However, plenty of things to turn into shrapnel. He began to place a translucent paste onto various spots of the office. That paste was a special brand of C4 he cooked up; the only differences was that it was invisible. He had changed from a water droplet to a fruit fly, but he spread his invisible explosive on every location he landed on. He put the explosives on the plant, the furniture, and underneath the large glass table. "I think this place is ready. Now then... A place to hide." Donny flew off and landed on one of the plants, and waited. Seemed like the Don had a guest; a rather pretty girl, though she was dressed like a servant. She was not free. "Interesting..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
~~ RC73 ~~

Rodger smiled wider and shook Noxious' hand. He could sense caution, but thought nothing of it. He had to change the password again.

And again. And again. Damn this person is persistent! Rodger's green eyes darted about, but he could find no one on a computer or cell phone. They were concealing it. "Well, uh, I think I need to tell someone this... Someone is trying to hack into me. So if I drop to the floor suddenly, just get me out of here for about an hour so I can reboot. I know, that's a strange thing to say, but I'm a cyborg, it's a norm for me." He laughed nervously.

That's when it hit him. It was another Cyborg, because they just got through. 'It's you, RC74. What is it?' 'It's the club, you should get out!' 'Why?' 'Just trust me. Get to Jay's Diner and bring that man with you.' The connection was lost. This concerned RC73... I mean Rodger.

"Wanna leave this place? It's a bit loud for me."

What am I thinking: what the hell, 74?
With: Noxious.
(Before I post as Ja'Nara again, anyone mind playing the Don? I will post as Jereth here soon)

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

Alejandro looked down at her and carried her with both arms now,"It's alright we all have things we cant control..."he smiled down at her. "Feeling better now?"he asked and patted her head with a free hand before carrying her in both arms. He held her close as if she were a precious package. He looked forward as he arrived two guards would already be there with a package for him. and the doctor was there with him....as well as the white haired man.
The man glared at Alejandro,"We're going back...."he said calmly. Alejandro smiled and moved in between all of them ignoring the man,"I'll rip a portal up as soon as less than an hour, it's too dangerous for you here my prince!"he frowned. Alejandro placed her down on a seat and smiled,"Excuse me Miss.Aline..."he took the package with him to the bathroom before there was yelling involved. An incomprehensible squabble went on as Ale changed into his usual attire in the bathroom.
He frowned and finally came back,"I'll decide what I do....I am the ruler not you....Learn your place...."he glared at the man and walked back to Aline,"Forgive me if you heard any of that nonsense."he chuckled and sat next to her as the doctor patched up his cheek. He smiled gently at her,"I'm sorry we could not go drinking together, I was looking forward to spending my time with a goddess such as yourself."he chuckled lightly straightening the cravat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff