Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Donny Cain
۩════════════════════════۩
Cuz they forsake and leave me,
Feeling so deceived, I ain't never got no belief.
Why does it rain? Am I all sane?
Just cure this pain! Am I insane?

xxDonny walked into the Club, a look in his eye. He zeroed in on his targets, who were sitting around a table drinking. His hands flexed, but he didn't attack yet. He was going to need to set up the place first. He kept walking around, taking drinks from the various barmaids. They dressed skimpily to attract the men, but Donny didn't really notice greatly. He was a girl once too. A perk of being a shapeshifter. He took shots of alcohol, hanging around sides of the club. As he walked around, he found someone familiar. It was a girl from the dinner; he remembered her because shew as pretty, and not actively seductive. He smoozed on in towards her, a bit buzzed. "Heeey there beautiful. You have such wonderful eyes... Can I have them?" Donny slide his body near the girl, one eye on her and the other... Actually, he didn't have another.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline looks up at the man who had manifested next to her. "Hi.." She says, and becomes a bit flustered at his question. "No.. I'd prefer to keep my eyes where they are in my head." She says with raised eyebrows.

Aline realizes he called her beautiful, making her feel a bit confused. She was wearing some old, ripped, black jeans and a black t-shirt with a beat up black jacket. He must be really drunk if he thinks she is beautiful. Drinking clouds your judgement, after all.
User Image
Donny Cain

xxReaching over to the platter of one of the servers, Donny took another shot. He looked at her with a smile in hsi eye, since his mask covered his face. "Oh... But you're so...." Donny took a moment to think. He pointed towards the Stripperiffic server girls. "You're not like that. So... Sexy. But it, uh... They're trying too hard. Catches the eyes, but it doesn't keep em. You, however... You have a modest beauty." Donny placed his shot-cup on a platter and took another drink. "You're like.... Perfect. Something so desirable... Every man wants you. And yet..." Donny flipped around and spun around her. He almost hit another patron, but moved his arm at the last minute and gracefully swung his arm above. Had he not been in a crowded club, you could mistake him for doing an actually well-choreographed dance. "Perfection is always out of reach. To be perfect... Means that there's no more room for improvement. Yes! You... Dressed like that..." Donny placed his cup on a passing tray and slammed his hands next to the girl. He looked her in the eyes, his mind contemplating something. "You... You stand out, like a sun amongst stars. You stand so close, and yet you are too far. A beautiful fire, that everyone desires. Yes... A flame that brings lesser men like me; you're light too bright for me to see."
User Image User Image

Entering the club, Ja'Nara looked around in complete awe. The place was huge. So many different people dancing to the loud obnoxious music. Different colored lights seemed to move across the massive dance floor. It was so loud, she was not even sure if it was possible to hear any one close to her, if she was not a telepath. It was then that it dawned in her why her Master wanted her to deliver the envelope.

The demons both stayed close to her, while leading her passed the dance floor, the bar, a few tables where she saw vampires seducing and feeding off their prey. They let her over to a stair case that had a man stand in front of, which was also blocked by a red rope.

"We have a delivery for the Don," the demon in front if her stated. The vampire in front of the stair case spoke into his collar, perhaps a microphone, Ja'Nara thought.

"Alright. You can go up," the vampire stated as he moved off to the side and unhitched the rope, allowing them entry. She wondered what the Don was like.

Where: Going up into the VIP section of Club Bloodlust
Who with: Two demon soldiers, a vampire guard and others
OOC: Please wait to blow anything up.

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline's pale cheeks burned a delicate pink color as she looked up at Donny who had her cornered. When he slammed his hands down on either side of her she jumped, surprised at the action. She was not afraid of him, she actually thought he was kind. "I er.." She couldn't think of something polite to say, so she cracked a joke that she doubted would be funny at all. "It's their job to try hard." Aline says, cracking a smile at Donny. She felt utterly stupid, she was amazing at giving compliments, but now the tables were turned. She wasn't used to compliments and had no idea on how to accept one or how to even respond to one.
User Image
Donny Cain

xx"Oh, their efforts are in vain. They bring not pleasure, but pain. They trick those human fools, but the girls themselves are just tools. But you on the other hand... You're in my top demand." He said. But then Donny tilted his head, curios as to why the girl was so hesitant. Then it hit him. "Ah. I see. A stranger. Me." He wasn't sure why he felt like rhyming, but he was trying. He moved his arms away from her and handed her a business card, who's address was to the gas-station he lived in. "I have been quite rude, to be so crude. I am Donny Cain; might I have your name?" Donny spun around and looked for the hunters, how was still sitting and drinking. He smiled, then turned to the girl.

Dapper Lover

User Image

"Oh, I'm Aline. It's very nice to meet you. And you weren't being rude, I'm just not good at accepting compliments..." Aline says, an easy smile forming on her lips. She takes his card and looks at it before sticking it in her pocket with the one Ale gave her. "Um... What you were saying was very flattering. Thank you, it was very kind." Aline says. She looks to where he had turned his attention and tilts her head to the side. She begins to focus on Donny, trying to see if she can read his thoughts, but she couldn't. Sometimes she wished she had a cool power, like strength or speed.
User Image
Donny Cain

xxDonny smiled as the Aline complimented him. "You are too kind for this wicked soul, yet you my heart you stole." To make a visual gag out of it, he used his shapeshifting powers to create a literal hole where his heart should be. He stuck his hand through it for Aline to see, then continued talking. "A kind me isn't that unlikely. But but the brightest of lights, cannot remove all slights..." Donny turned around as saw his targets walk towards a vampire guarding a rope His eye sharpened. "Lackeys of the Don hmm..." Turning his attention towards Aline, he removed his mask and took her hand, and gave it a kiss. "I'm afraid this is where we must part. But know, you are always going to be in my heart. Should you come by my humble abode, do not go by the road. Follow the siren's sound... To the Underground." And with that, Donny took a bow, and disappeared into the crowd.

((Last post, night everyone.))

Devoted Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Isaiah moved quietly through the streets of the gloomy city. He descend from the north part of the city. He was heading toward the heart of the city. His eyes held a solemn gaze, and his strides were steadfast, and firm. As he began to see more and more people around him in the city streets he glanced around quietly. It has been a very long time since Isaiah has had any social interaction with any other beings. His eyes softened a bit as he looked on the faces of the people. Whithered, scared, paranoid, and some eyes were filled with anger. These beings were all the creatures known as humans, that was very clear to him. Although Isaiah carried himself in a very serious manner he gave off a very compassionate, and caring aura about him. His eyes stopped on a small child curled up on the street corner. The little girl was quietly crying to herself, as Isaiah quietly walk over to her. He quietly kneeled down and gently brought his hand up to the girl's cheek as he wiped away a tear. The girl looked up at him silently for a bit. Isaiah tilted his head silently as he gazed into the girl's eyes. He smiled gently, and finally spoke to the girl. "Weep not young one. Your parents loved you deeply, and are watching over you still. You must not remain on these streets alone. Find shelter." He quietly consoled the little girl. The girl quietly nodded as she wiped away her remaining tears, and ran off to seek shelter. Isaiah stood and watched the child for a bit before turn his gaze back to the center of the city.

Isaiah finally stopped walking as he came to what appeared to be an iniquitous dwelling. He looked up at the lettering on the structure. He tilted his head, and quietly tried to read the name of the building to himself. "Cloob...Bloodlust?...What is a Cloob?" He quietly murmured to himself. Isaiah wasn't sure what he would find inside, but he could feel dozens of life forces in the building. ...Well given the name of the dwelling..I'm sure vampires have something to do with it... He thought quietly as he slowly opened the door and walked in. He looked around at the dozens of beings in the club. Each life force different then the next. Women in scanty outifts walked around holding what appeared to be large tableware. He tilted his head silently. The vampiric mannerism always did puzzle him. He slowly walked away from the front door and farther into the crowd. It seemed to him that most were getting much pleasure out of drinking the liquids the lewd women were carrying on the large tableware. He then began to see a pattern of the life forces, not all of them were vampires, in fact some were human. This puzzled him even more, he couldn't understand why humans would desire to come to a places where they were essentially cattle. A man in a red outift crossed his path as he was moving through the crowd. He gazed at the man quietly, before tilting his head quietly.
User Image

Shareas sighed, worn out and in need of something to calm her. Something was stressing her and she wasn't quite sure what. Maybe the fact that you were asked to guide someone to Club Bloodlust? a small thought suggested. She hated going around that place, and didn't understand why any human would want to be lead towards such a place. She shook the thought out of her head. She had a few hours to kill before that anyway. Some coffee would most definitely help. With her decision made, she headed towards Jay's Diner. She would really need it if she was going to have to face who knows what later tonight. Vampires always seemed to find her ripe for the picking it seemed. And there was no telling what other creatures would be awaiting her.

With: No one
Noxious Jarson

User Image

It seemed that he had lost the person that had been following him, and found himself on the roof top of club bloodlust. A small grin formed on his face; he hadn't been to this place in quite a while since he had people who were after him for what he knew. The black clad being scaled the walls once more and dropped down in the alleyway between club bloodlust and another unknown building. He put on his goggles and mask before heading inside so that he wouldn't be recognized by anyone. He walked up to the entrance; one of the bouncers giving him a look of curiosity but let him pass by anyway. "Thanks mate." He said as he passed by him and entered the club looking around at the crowd of people around him.

The black clad being grinned behind his mask as he saw various supernaturals around the area but he wasn't going to cause trouble here that would be a death wish for him for sure. He sat down at one of the tables that were available and in an instant one of the waitresses came over with a drink. "Would you like one sir?" She asked showing him various drinks. Noxious took one of the drinks and grinned under his mask. "Thanks babe....here." He said taking out some money and giving her a rather large tip.

The woman smiled and walked away from him to serve others around the area; He took his mask off to take a sip of his drink making sure that no one was looking. He was cautious even though his goggles kept him out of trouble when he came here anyway.

Feelings: Excited
User Image
Donny Cain

xxAs Donny moved closer, he could tell he couldn't just waltz in. Donny didn't really know much about the Don, but he knew that a Magi like him would be sniffed out and killed... If he was a Magi. Using his shapeshifitng powers, Donny converted himself into a water droplet, landing on the clothes of one of the bounty hunters. The bouncer allowed the hunter's through, where they began to head towards the Don. But before they would get audience, there was another group before them, and the Bounty Hunters had to wait. They spoke amongst themselves, making plans about taking down other criminals. Donny hardly listened until his name came up. Apparently they knew where he lived, and they planned to set up a trap at his house. They were also going to call in another group of bounty hunters, one that made Donny a bit worried. He knew them as the Azure Hands; a group of five bounty hunters, who've been employed by many organization for assassination, demolition, and to turn the tide of a battle. No one knew what they were in terms of race, and no one usually had a chance to figure out. But they were implacable, and Donny worried he would have to skip town if they do come after him. Which only brought up a new question; who were these people, that they could ask the Azure Hands for a favor? Deciding to set up the playing field, Donny, while still in water droplet form, snuck into the Don's office, and began to prepare the place for a showdown.
User Image User Image

Right before entering the Don's office, the slave cuffs on Ja'Nara's wrists were removed by one of the demon as they, themselves checked a device that was attached to the back of their necks. She did not have to read their minds to know that it was so she could not read their minds. The slave cuffs they removed, doubled as a way to prevent her from reading the minds of her Master and his fellow demons. Now her reason for coming was a bit more clear.

One of the demons tapped on the Don's door and a voice rang out right away, inviting them in.

Stepping into the Don's office, Ja'Nara gasp. The room was breath taking. There were vined flowered plants growing up the walls to the left and right of the room. A red satin eight round seat couch say just underneath the vines, a round glass table sat in the middle of the couch. On the couch was a dark haired vampire female feeding from a human male. Being free from the cuffs, Ja'Nara was able to read both of their minds. The vampiress had plans to drain the man dead, then dump his body in the back ally. The human male was is complete bliss, having the female vampire feed off of him. The thought turned Ja'Nara's stomach. She wanted to warn the human, but knew it would only end his life in misery instead of bliss.

As she continued to look around, the male sitting behind the large red oak desk caught her attention. His long black hair was tied back, he had a strong jaw and delicate, yet far from feminine features. She could not see his eyes behind the shades he wore over them. He wore a black suit with a red tie.

He had been going over numbers when they had walked in, now he looked up at all three of them, but she was sure that his eyes were drilling into her.

"So, what brings demons here to visit me?" He asked, his voice sophisticated, just like his appearance. The demons introduced themselves, but Ja'Nara zoned out, as she could not pull her eyes away from the man in front of her.

Where: The Don's office within Club Bloodlust
Who with: Two demon soldiers, the Don, a human male, and a female vampire
OOC: Will post as Jereth here soon.

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ Alejandro Van Carrilo ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F o l l o w x⇢⇢ m e x e v e r y t h i n g x i s x a l r i g h t !!
Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx
Y o u rx e t e r n a lx b e a u t y↴↴
I x w a n t x t o x N o x I Can x g i v e
Y o u x w h a t e v e r x y o u r x h e a r t x d e s i r e sx M y x Lo v e

Alejandro was stuck in his office patched up and all. He wore his crisp white shirt with a cravat, and black dress pants along with shoes. He yawned looking out of his office window to his nonexistent garden. "Do you wish to go home Sire?" a voice was registered and he turned to see a man with black eyes and white hair slicked back. "No.....I came here to get away from there for a while...."he said and turned to the man. The man sighed,"Five minutes and you've already been injured..." "That's enough!"Ale shouted and grabbed his coat.
His coat was black withe gold trimmings and a red interior,"I'm going out...." "But My lord!" "I said I'm going out!"he shouted. He was fed up with being treated like a flower in a weed field. Alejandro put his coat on and grabbed a hat of the same design as the other but the same colors as his coat. He placed gloves on his hands, They were black as well. his eyes glowed slightly as he walked off leaving his guards behind. Ale huffed and touched the bandage on his cheek.
He was heading for that Club everyone was at, sure he'd get flocked by a crowd of vampires lusting for his blood and body, but that didn't matter He just wanted something different. He sighed gently and made his way towards the club, the heels of his shoes clicked against the ground as he made his way past the bouncer in front. He closed his eyes as the vampires stared at him he felt his cheeks get hot as he moved over to an almost empty area ordering a few jager bombs. He lounged back downing just one, he'd felt his head spinning slightly, he was never one to drink, but he did so to fit in.
He felt himself starting to heat up, and his scent only became stronger due to the alcohol inside of him. His eyes scanned the area for anyone he'd known there was a man in a mask, and the girl for whom he saved her lunch for. He smiled and if she saw him he would wave her over to join him. He smiled gently laying his head back.
Noxious Jarson

User Image

After a few drinks, the vigilante put his feet up on the table putting his mask back on and scanning the area. He noticed that someone had walked in before and from the looks of it now he had had one too many to drink tonight. "A light weight damn that must suck right now." He thought to himself as he looked to the man from the corner of his eyes though it could not be seen through his goggles. He noticed as well that someone had gone into the V.I.P section of the club; knowing that something was going to happen, and if it did he would stick around for the party.

Noxious let out a slight sigh; the music wasn't too charming tonight he liked something with a little beat, he hoped that it would all pick up soon he needed some good fighting music. He kept his hand on one of the holsters of his gun just in case someone decided to start trouble with him.

Feelings: Excited

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces