Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kelly hesitated for a moment when the vampire ripped of her blindfold. She expected some sort of beams to shoot from them. That didn't happen.

"I already ate. Thanks for the offer!"

She wasn't sure what the woman was planning, so she decided not to take the chance and pounced forward, her hidden blades aiming for her weak points.

With: The blind... Or well, not anymore.
Where: About to stab her in the face
Thoughts: So she isn't so blind. Dang. Not sure what she meant by some fish, though. She was going to eat me, why would I trust her now?

Loyal Elder

User ImageUser Image

( ) I - I've been In this✳Coffin Too long x x x x
I'm coming out to⇣come ❥ get you !!
I❜ve been l-locked ♕ away↻for Too long I'm Done Hiding...
x x x x x x x x x ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                              Luciel shrugged,"Coulda swore I saw some really big ones..."she said moving her head to the side, her cheek, and ear getting cut. She bled a bit but not much. She licked her fingers sliding it across her cheek. Now that the girl was close enough her arms locked on the girl holding her completely still.... She bore her fangs and dug them right into the girls shoulder. She moaned against the kittens skin, sure she got hurt probably from the girl stabbing into her side by struggling.
                                                              Luciel held the girl tighter as her power grew from drinking the life from the girl. She wasn't fully restored yet, but her power was growing. Luciel let out a moan and used a free hand groping the cat's breasts, Fondling her. She grinned and her icy blue eyes laid upon her prey, pretty much in a way a master would look at it's slave. After several moments she pulled her fangs from the girl's shoulder, leaving the girl weak and helpless. She took more than what she did from Raz,"That'll shut her up for a while..."she said wiping her mouth and dropping the girl. She picked up her blindfold and put it back on smiling.

Location: By the car wreck
                                                              With: Dan, Kitty girl, and Vamp
                                                              Thought: Mmmmmm, wasn't half bad...
                                                              OOC: This isn't an auto hit. It's common sense that trying to stab someone in their face will lead you right into their arms......THANKS FOR THE DELIVERY *Trollface*

Shy Receiver

11,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
"Oh, I'm just a human"

Ette, the Trickster

[Location: Club Bloodlust]

The vampire is shaking uncontrollably now! Ette could easily see, its grip tightening on the wine cup, shaking subtly, but very much noticeable.
CRACK!
A jade, scaly hand seemed to materialize in front of the broker's face, shielding the shards from most of him, though a shard stabbed into his right hand. "Next time, please warn me if you're going to throw a wine glass at my face" he said almost without emotion as he plucked the shard off, with his fresh human blood spurting out, drawing many eyes at him. "Won't be worth it, I recommend you the street instead, friends." he said, grinning at some of them, but they still didn't turn away. His client is still shaking, and now he is baring his fangs. From the corner of his eye he could see the lizardman Cruun reaching for his weapon. The vampire's hands slammed the table, making another bodyguard, a vampire, pull out his gloves. The first vampire moved back slowly, making painful creaking noises as he tore deep gouges on it.

He make a strange noise, which is most certainly a suppressed scream, and spoke up steadily "That claws won't be necessary, youngin. he said addressing Ette's bodyguard Kyle. "You heard the gentleman" Edward "Ette" Manette said, "put your gloves back on, man". The vampire put his gloves back on hastily and stood back again. "I knew it. Here's your money, you little f***" Don Lewin Gadrold said as he handed Ette a cheque. "So you're as was said about you, a cunning businessman. Yes, as per the agreement, all the informants and those who knew about this except you and me will be silenced." he whispered to the Don, and they went into a room. Suddenly, his two guards realized something was wrong, but before they could place their fingers on it, their fingers aren't working anymore.

Their bodies aren't working.

"Long life to you, Don Lewin" he said to the old vampire who just startled when Ette's own men dropped dead. "And don't even thinking of lunging at me, you're also poisoned, I can kill you at will" he said before opening the door, and running out as if he was just kicked out, just an act.

"A little run-in, I suppose I'll be eating at Jay's today." he said when the only two men outside asked what had happened to Cruun and Kyle.

"Acting normally, like the creatures here"

[OOC: Introducing Ette, the human blackmailer, manipulator, and information broker]

Cris Foreman

It wasn't the first time Cris heard threats out of desperation, so he ignored most of Luciel's promises even though he wasn't really concerned for Raz's life that much, at least not as much as he was intrigued by Luciel's paranoia.

Raz was not very heavy for his cybernetic Arms but he still thought it would be better to let her stand on her own feet, he wasn't about to carry her all the way home. Cris nodded when she told him she was fine and he smiled at her from the corner of his moth. he sit her on the top of what seemed to be an abandoned car
"You were lucky this time..." he slowly walked one step back and you could hear a sound from deep within him, that seemed like a big engine starting up louder and louder. He bended his knees and then immediately fired his body into a building hight above, leaving a large crack on the floor as he jumped.

Thoughts of frustration was running through his mind, he didn't knew if that was for the life he has been living, or for the words he uttered at Luciel, because the two of them didn't match, but what was his and what wasn't, what did he feel and what didn't he? what was reality really? was it what he wished was true, or what he was living. It was clear Cris was having internal issues

Jumping through the buildings he noticed his long time "friend" Ette running along in jay's diner direction, just the man he was looking forwards for having word with. with multiple jumps beetween windows and walls, Cris landed on the floor on the next corner Ette was going to cross and smoothly leaned against the wall lighting a cigarette... Ette finely arrived
"Long time no see" he said without looking at him and just staring at the sky. Being a mercenary, Cris always had to rely a lot on the kinds of Ette, he could always count on him for good information and fun business. "I need to have a word with you" he said putting his cigarette to his mouth

With: Ette
Where: close to Jay's diner
" "

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Wynn Rh'bell
23 / Fe / Straight

Noble wasn't a word generally reserved for people in Wynn's social class. She blinked in surprise, taken aback by its usage in describing her. "Oh, no, I'm no noble. I am merely a servant of nature; a fay, most call us," Wynn explained, gesturing to herself. She supposed that her features would resemble a human in most cases, although she dared any human to possess the same naturally wild grace she would usually display.

The offer of medical assistance was very kind, and Wynn now thanked her again graciously. "I would not dare make you take me to see a doctor, Miss, as they would certainly inform my mistress of my weakness. Your heart is full of light, though, to offer me such kindness," she said, smiling fully. Out of the club atmosphere and seemingly far from the darkness that had swallowed her mind, she felt free to speak in cheerful, musical cadence. As she grew more content, she felt her strength returning.

"Though please allow me the curtesy of knowing who you are, if it pleases you?' she asked, bowing her head in gentle submission. "I am Wynn Rh'bell, servant to nature and to the Lady Nightshade."

{{
:Rose of Morpheus"
Yeah, it's a new film that came out (I think) either this weekend or last weekend. It's about assassins who are killing people sent back from the future. }}
User Image
Tharon Lequite

Tharon stumbled back, feeling the arms wrap around him, then push him back into the center of the circle with the werewolf. Tharon grinned, wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. He could keep going for as long as he wished, but the mutt looked like he was already getting tired. He was in his human form, for now at least, but you could still see the way his eyes focused on his prey like a wolf, his teeth sharpened into canines as he uttered a low growl.
"I can smell your fear, human."
"No, that's just the wet dog smell you all give off." Tharon retorted, taking up another fighting stance.
"Silence!" The lycan rushed him. Time slowed down. Tharon could see it, the route the wolf was going to take. It was highlighted out before him plain as day. Tharon tensed, then shifted his body as the wolf missed its' target, faltering to a stop as Tharon brough his elbow back down on the Lycan's back. The wolf's eyes grew wide, then Tharon followed up by sweeping the wolf's legs out from under him, sending the wolf to the ground before going onto his knee, straight onto the side of the wolf's face. The wolf fell silent, only his chest moving up and down showing that he was even still breathing.

The crowd grew silent for a moment before erupting into a cheer. Tharon didn't even acknowledge them, he simply grabbed his ripped and bloody shirt, throwing it over his shoulder as he collected his winnings and exited the circle. Tonight might be a good night to hit the bar, see if he could gather any information about any wolf or bloodsucker get-togethers coming up that he would be able to crash. Tharon looked up at the sky as he walked. Dark, same as always. Why would he expect any different?
The papers lining the alleyways blew in the chilly breeze as Tharon walked, most of them with his name and picture on them. He ignored this, so long as he kept fighting and winning, most of the bounty hunters in the city would leave him alone.

One of the papers blew off the wall and landed at the feet of a dark figure. The figure gently leaned over, picking up the paper and reading it out loud.
"Wanted, one Tharon Lequite, reward will be payed in flesh, blood, or souls depending on who delivers. My my, who did you piss of, Tharie?" Tharon stopped, turning to look at the figure. Not much could be said about him, he was dressed in black, from his hat to his coat as he walked towards him, handing Tharon the paper with his name on it. "You know, you're quite a hot commodity on the vampire front these days. it seems your old master wishes to have you back, he finds it...interesting how you seem immune to otherworldly influences."
"Well," Tharon said, pushing the paper back into the dark figure's hand as he passed him. "You can tell my master that I hope he burns on a stake. I'll never return to him." He continued on, stepping out onto the street and walking towards his appartment. back in the alleyway, the dark figure smiled a fanged grin, the paper burning in his hands.
"We thought you might say that...hehehe..."

With: No one, for now
Thought: I wonder what sort of trouble I can cause tonight?
OOC: Hi o:

Feline Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kelly cursed under her breath for letting herself get grabbed like that. She was pretty good at escaping from grabs, but she couldn't do much now that the vamp was draining her. She tried to struggle, stabbing her where she could.

"A-Ah!"

She squealed at the sudden fondling. How cruel. She was biting her and took advantage of the situation to humiliate her. She couldn't do much until she was finally released. The cat managed to crawl backward after sheathing her blades back in her vambraces. She was quite weak now and could barely stand. The kitten stumbled to her feet, holding onto the wrecked car too steady herself.

"...ya done, crazy b***h?"

Demonic rage was taking over now that she was severely weakened.

With: The now fed vampire
Where: The wreck
Thoughts: ********... that didn't go as planned. And why can't people feel me up when they aren't about to kill me or drain me? Now I'm just... so... ********... ANGRY

Perfect Duelist

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daniel Hart

Dan looked at luciel "pretty simple i went through the hole in the wall" Dan said. then he saw luciel bite the other girls arm he quickly grabbed a knife and threw it it flew right beside her neck he pulled out another knife "back away from the girl or the next one's in your throat" he said his voice was void of any kindness he had before

With: luciel and the others
Where: by the crash
ι kηøω τĦąτ yøu ωąητ мé

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cąιη яąιτĦ

User Image

Cain's eyes scanned the area when he heard the car wreck not too far from where he was now; sadly nothing was there well his target anyway. The demon let out a light sigh and continued to look around he would sense him eventually this he knew. "This b*****d is going to be harder to find than I had originally anticipated...I will not fail I cannot fail though." He said to himself as he started to run through the city now.
Feeling: Calm
With: No one now.

Loyal Elder

User ImageUser Image

( ) I - I've been In this✳Coffin Too long x x x x
I'm coming out to⇣come ❥ get you !!
I❜ve been l-locked ♕ away↻for Too long I'm Done Hiding...
x x x x x x x x x ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                              Luciel smiled at dan and held up her hand stretching it. She let out a laugh that was disturbing to the core,"Not so concerned with me now are you?!"she shouted at him. "I'm a vampire! A monster! You shouldn't be concerned about a MONSTERS FEELINGS"She growled glaring at him from behind her blindfold. "Yes go ahead KILL ME. JUSTIFY THE WORLD WITH MY DEATH"she screamed at him smiling....Maybe this guy wouldn't back out of killing her. She was suffering much more than any of her victims. She panted and shoved forward her chains parting them all.
                                                              She walked between them all ignoring any threats that she got. Before she left she stopped by Dan's side and whispered to him,"Just know...I could have easily killed her...."she said coldly. No one ever noticed, she left all of her victims alive. Luciel closed her eyes and walked away from the crash to go debate against and for herself. She was angry herself.....Though why...No one would know why. She slunk into an allyway....
                                                              Eventually she'd found her way to a Gym abandoned it seemed. She'd found a nice little cubby hole office to slink into and use their tools to fix her damaged coffin. She was sad now yet anger burned right through her. Once she'd finished fixing her home she crawled into it curling up and cried locking herself away.

location: Abandoned Gym
                                                              With: No one
                                                              Thoughts: Why doesn't anyone notice the good...I leave them all alive....So....Why.....

Shy Receiver

11,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
"Oh, I'm just a human"

Ette, the Trickster

[Location: Road to Jay's Dinner]

"Ah! Cris! Long time no see to you as well!" being that Bill, one of his bodyguard is deaf, he signaled the peace symbol to his men. "A word with me? Hmm... the birds are pretty quiet today, I am, in fact, meeting some informants at Jay's" his hand is still throbbing from the glass wound, but with some rare medication it will heal shortly.

"Though, of course, I might already have what you need" Ette never stored any information in papers or notes, as he already knew he has a condition where he is unable to forget anything, not even his time with the vampire mistress, which is why he usually prey on the bloodsuckers for his money. "And if not, maybe you could come with me"

"Acting normally, like the creatures here"

Perfect Duelist

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The hairs on the back Dan's neck stood up as luciel laughed and then told him to kill her he took a step back wondering if what she ment it seriously. Dan let out a sigh of relief as she walked away he walked over to a wall where the knife he threw was stuck in. He pulled it out and inspected the blade he would resharpen it later. Dan resheathed it and walked up to kelly "are you okay?" he asked

With: kelly

Feline Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kelly panted a bit, trying to keep herself conscious. This was a new one. Damned vampires hardly ever had the arrogance to drink from a demon. That insane one just had to ruin the night. She looked at this man who had threatened the hungry one with a knife. Her vision was a bit blurry and she was seeing red. Even so, she could tell he had the air of a mage about him. She trusted mages more than vamps.

"If you is here to helps... then get me something to help me walk. Neow."

She managed to growl. This situation was one that she hated. Crazy vamps were the worst and she just knew she had some blood on her clothes. Most likely, it was her own. She just felt so violated. If this weren't a public place, she might have liked that.

With: A mage
Where: the car
Thoughts: Getting my blades silver tipped tomorrow... then I'll have a better chance at these damn vampires. Never trusting those assholes again...

Perfect Duelist

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dan looked at her she was a little mad it didn't bother him though "ok just a minute" he said and ran across the road to a tree he pulled out one of his sharper knives and cut off a branch the knife cut it easily. after he cut the branch off the tree he cut off the smaller end of the branch so she could use it he picked it up and inspected it. The branch had a nice V in it that was about shoulder high so it could be used as a crutch if needed. Dan ran back to the girl "here you go" Dan said and handed her the branch

With: kelly

Feline Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kelly was hoping for a soul or so, but whatever. That would do. At least it would help her stand.

"Th-Thanks... Is the diner close by? I needs something to eat."

She was still riding on adrenaline here and that was all that was keeping her from passing out. The cat demon pulled up her shirt and pulled down her skirt. No need to give anyone else more of a free show.

"...I never thought I'd be happy to see a wizardly person..."

With: The nice mage
Where: the street
Thoughts: If he knows what's good for him, he'll honor the magi/demon truce. Just as I will. Gah... I've never been this hungry before...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff