Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time. What's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die
WILLOW SKY
User Image

The outskirts of the City were empty, as Willow took her steps, one at a time. The gentle wind blew across her body, gently caressing her skin to the lightest of touches. Her hand's gracefully skimming her 2 machine gun handles. This was the norm for Willow. She never knew what to expect when she went hunting for her own food.

The diner was In her sights, and Willow had not sent a single toe inside that dinner since the city turned to darkness. Time foe some memories. As Willow approached the diner, which only humans inhabited, she felt her stomach grumble.

Once outside the diner, Willow hesitated to walk inside, would it be to much for her? We are about to find out ladies and gentlemen....
No living human was even born when the city became shrouded in darkness. It's been about 4 generations since that has happened, at least 120 years. Will specify a bit more in the first post.
[[OOC:Sorry sweatdrop ]]

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ Alejandro Van Carrilo ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F o l l o w x⇢⇢ m e x e v e r y t h i n g x i s x a l r i g h t !!
Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx
Y o u rx e t e r n a lx b e a u t y↴↴
I x w a n t x t o x N o x I Can x g i v e
Y o u x w h a t e v e r x y o u r x h e a r t x d e s i r e sx M y x Lo v e

Alejandro looked to the dark city that his family had once visited. He took a deep breath of the stale air and began his venture into the deep bowels of this hellish place. His golden hues scanned as he walked through the crowds on the street. Two of his elite guards walked behind him, he stuck out like a sore thumb. He pulled at his cravat and his golden hues darkened a tad as he came upon the library. He'd always loved libraries, but this one seemed closed off to most people other than two races, he frowned and kept walking.
Alejandro's head lifted up to see a Club which was inhabited by many people,"Seems I've found the local hotspot"His smooth voice chuckled. His eyes narrowed onto the others, they mostly consisted of one race, Vampires....A sigh would come from him, and his guards moved closer to him.To vampires, and other blood seekers he was a haven, He smelled like fragrant candy that made one's mouth drool. "Keep moving...."he told himself trying not to blush from the comments of the vampires as his smell wafted their way.
He closed his eyes and placed his hand on the hilt of his sword s he eventually came to a rest stop....A diner of some sorts. he smelled the food and smiled wide, maybe this place wasn't so bad after all. He'd bought a vacationing place here to get away from his duties back in Albinon, maybe he could deal with the vamps, magical people, and such....He walked over and into the diner, scanning everyone, he stood at a large size of 6' 10, and his guards were even taller than him.
He smiled lightly and took a seat at a near by booth while his guards stood watch, he never really liked having his guards around but this was a new place for him. It was a safety precaution though. He sighed once more and ordered some peppermint tea, with a slice of chocolate cake. He was silent to everyone even as he calmly ate, a guard brought him a newspaper and he took to slowly reading. Maybe....This place wasn't so bad after all...

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Varian Greyson

Settling for another cup of coffee Varian took in the new people coming into the diner. He had never really seen them before but that was to be expected. After all other than his job how often did he commune with anyone not a human. Even as the human he was he could tell there was something different about these people.

One of them smelt of fire. Faintly but it was there almost an after smell of something else. The other was taller than he was and surrounded by guards all the same. By the look of the ears and the facial features Varian would have to say the man was an elf. They were ok, though most of them stuck with their own kind and excelled at poverty. This one didn't seem to. This one was dressed fancy.

Varian snorted and lifted the remains of his coffee to his lips, grimacing now that it had gone cold. He would have ordered something to eat, but he didn't quite trust the meat source here. In all his explorations of the city within his limits to travel as a human he had never seen a farm, no cattle, no chicken, nothing. It was hard to trust one's food when one didn't know the source of it.

The meat here could have been a lot of things. Vampire, wolven kind, elves, humans, demons. Something, even though it didn't stop the masses here from eating it.

He himself had a small garden growing in the basement of the house he squatted in. It was hard to grow but it was enough to feed him each day.

As he watched the people in the diner, he made it his mission not to look at them directly or for more than a few seconds. No telling what they could do to him if they did make eye contact as well as not wanting to seem rude. Even if he was a minority here in the city.

With: Self, but there are others around.
(Please see the OOC thread everyone)

Dapper Lover

User Image

As she eats, Aline begins to speak to the waitress who had served her. She asked about her day and if her family was well. This human woman has such an open mind, it's rather simple to get a read on her... Aline thinks. She smiles kindly as the woman speaks of her family. Aline uses her kind nature to appeal to the woman's good side. After talking for a few minutes the woman returns to her work, Aline smiles and begins to nibble on her bacon thoughtfully.
User Image
User Image

He completely lost track of time when there was a soft tap on the door. Magi, he knew, as no demon could step close to this room without his knowledge. Coming back to the present, due to the tap, he realized he was not only famished, but rather exhausted as well. Perhaps it was one of his assistance coming to bring some food, as often times he forgot to eat.

"Enter," he stated, as he closed the book before him and turned slightly in the chair, waiting for whoever it was to enter.

A young man, about a few years younger then himself, entered, carrying a tray. The aroma that came from the tray made Jereth's mouth water. "Thank you, Grand Librarian. It was past your dinner time and we thought you might be hungry."

"Thank you, Thomas. Set it on the table by the wall, then leave me be." The young man did as he was told and quickly left, softly closing th door behind him.

With: No one

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ Alejandro Van Carrilo ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F o l l o w x⇢⇢ m e x e v e r y t h i n g x i s x a l r i g h t !!
Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx
Y o u rx e t e r n a lx b e a u t y↴↴
I x w a n t x t o x N o x I Can x g i v e
Y o u x w h a t e v e r x y o u r x h e a r t x d e s i r e sx M y x Lo v e

Alejandro lifted his head, once more , before catching the eye of the boy. He chuckled lightly, placing down his fork, and newspaper he placed the back of his hands under his chin.,"Have a few thoughts?"he asked tilting his head, smiling at the boy. Though there was something obviously behind that smile, it was almost taunting the boy.....
His eyes shifted to the girl who'd been talking to the waitress. He watched the girl carefully, as if sizing her up for a dress. He took in her measurements,"Looks....can be so deceiving...."his smooth voice almost purred when he said that. Though one could tell he did not think too highly of himself, nor did he think he found himself above the others, he just simply found it nice to not have someone drooling to have him. Someone he could actually talk with...
With that out of the way he went back to his tea and cake, taking a sip of the tea after stirring in a tad more sugar packets he found, it was also obvious he had a major sweet tooth. he placed the cup back onto the saucer and took a bite of his cake delicately. He listened to see if either of the would speak up, maybe they wouldn't for fear he'd get angry, or maybe they were just shy. He didn't care honestly silence was always enjoyed, he closed his eyes before going back to the newspaper that he'd laid down.

Dapper Lover

User Image

Aline turns her head back, looking at the man who had spoken. She smiles at the comment he made, she certainly knew what he meant. "I understand what you mean.." She says in a soft voice. She concentrates on the man, hoping to get a read on him. Nothing.
User Image
Donny Cain
۩════════════════════════۩
Cuz they forsake and leave me,
Feeling so deceived, I ain't never got no belief.
Why does it rain? Am I all sane?
Just cure this pain! Am I insane?

۩════════════════════════۩

xx"Jaaaaaaooooooo!" Donny roared into the darkness. A head of him were a group of demons. They were after him; his bounty. He never bothered to see what they wanted from him, and quite frankly, he didn't care too much. They tactics were basic; they moved in with foot work, brandishing their arcane weapons. In responds, Donny did what Donny does; explosives. The first was a flash bang; one demon thought he could be badass by cutting it. All it did was release it earlier, causing a flash so bright, one might have thought the sun had somehow managed to break through the darkness. Even Donny was blinded, and the resulting shock-wave did nothing to comfort his ears, but with explosives, accuracy wasn't important. Donny just kept chucking his bombs, and before long, he had preformed an orchestra of explosions, destroying various buildings around him, and killing/driving off the bounty hunters. Of course, he didn't know that until he reached Jay's Dinner, and by this time he had left a path of destruction with his explosives; windows shattered, humans and demons alike dead and dying bring the collateral damage, and Donny couldn't even see or hear them cry in anguish. the only reason hes topped now was because he smelled food. Walking into the dinner, Donny looked around and tracked blood onto the floors. It wasn't too sure if it was all his blood or the blood of some unfortunately fellow who's entrails had managed to spill upon Donny, but regardless Donny took a seat at one of the counters. "Hey-o Jay-Jo. I can't see or hear a damn thing, so can I get a burger? I'll trade the usual." Donny took out a grenade, with it's pin still in. Because Donny didn't even know what passed for currency around here, he usually traded with various things. Sometimes, stolen goods. Other times, his own creations. Swords, bombs, guns, robots, bullets, what ever he made for the day. Donny felt around for the plate as Jay put down a burger, and once Donny found it he rolled the bomb to the man. "Thanks Jay. Say, you see those guys who were after me? I got to tie up loose ends." Donny still had a ringing in his ear, so if Jay said anything or not was difficult for Donny to make out. He was content with eating his burger.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image User Image

After her sister slaves had been dismissed, her Master's advisor walked over to her and handed her an envolope, instructing her to deliver it to owner of Club Bloodlust. She had been given odd, and even dangerous tasks before, all so that her Master could test her magic, but delivering an envolope to one of the most dangerous vampires in the city, she started to worry.

"Two of your Master's guards shall be accompanying you so that those leeches do not try anything. You are, after all, his favorite, and the vampires know this," the advisor answered her unspoken question. Knew he had read the worry on her face. How could there not have been.

"Yes, Sir," was all she was allowed to say as she took the envolope, looked over towards her Master, who wore a mask of seriousness, and exited the main hall.

Two demon soldiers soon feel in foot behind her as she made her way out of the mansion. She wondered why she was chosen for tis task and not someone else. What was going through her Master's head? she wondered, as she climbed into the back of a black 2010 Lincoln Towncar. She did not get the chance to right in automobiles that open, but she grew a bit excited.

The moment that she and the two soldiers were in the car, one of them tossed her a red silk dress. "Put that on," he commended, his voice neutral, but help much authority.

"Could I have some priv.." she started. She knew she was not suppose to talk back but the words left her mouth before she could stop them.

"No, place the dress over the cloths you are wearing," the other stated. She was released that neither was interested in seeing her undress. Doing as she was told, she slipped the dress on, over her current clothes and looked out of the window, watching the buildings go by as she wondered how her family was doing.

Where: On her way to Club Bloodlust
Who with: Two demon soldiers
OOC: Well seems that I am going to have to play around the fact that Ja'Nara's Master is still an NPC.
User Image
User Image

Finishing his meal, Jereth stood up, put away his books and notes, grabbed up the empty food tray and left the room. He needed to see the magi council as soon as possible. If his research was correct, then he might have found the cause of the eternal darkness that plaques the city as well as a possible way to free his sister from her pact.

Seeing a passing magi, he handed the tray to the other, placing it onto of the pile of of books the other carried, turned to lock the door and turned back to face the passing magi, only to discover it was the Keeper. Where as Jereth's domain was limited to the library itself, the Keeper was the guardian of all knowledge within the City of Darkness. It had been said that before the truce between magi and demons, the demons had hunted down the Keeper, coming close many times.

"Lord Keeper, I am very sorry for my lack if respect," Jereth bowed, then took the tray off the top of the pile of books the Keeper held in his hands, which appeared youthful, but everyone knew that this particular magi was far older then he appeared.

"It is quite alright, Jereth. Come, walk with me," the Keeper stated as he continued his trek down the long, well lit, corridor.

"Keeper, I am going to be needing to have an audience with the council. Is there any way you can arrange that?"

"More of your obscure ideals, Jereth? You do realize that the council sees you as a laughing stock, with your theories and assumptions. How do you suppose this time is any different?"

"Keeper, I had hoped you would hear me out first, so that you may back my findings, seeing as you are the wisest of all the magi." Jereth was desperate to get the council to listen to him, to believe him. The question was, would the Keeper back him up.

"Let's hear what you have to say," the Keeper finally said as they stopped in front of a door that opened on its own with just a flick of the Keeper's fingers. "Come in, and we shall talk." Both men entered the room as the door closed and locked behind them.

With: Magi Keeper
Noxious Jarson

User Image

Noxious sat on one of the various roof tops; looking out into the dark city scoping out to see how active the supernaturals were tonight. The raven haired male let out a sigh; he didn't know why this city was so keen on keeping it's citizens inside the walls and not allowing them to have knowledge of the outside world. "These creatures will know what happens when you keep an animal caged up for so long.....soon..." He said to himself as he got up from the rooftop now and jumped down to the next one. He rolled down onto the next roof top so that he wouldn't hurt himself then got up quickly and began to run once more.

His green eyes scanned as he ran around the roof tops just to make sure that he was not being followed by anyone. The black clad being stopped at the next roof top, then began to scale the sides to slide down to the ground once more safely.

Feelings: Excited

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Varian Greyson

Varian snorted when the elven man spoke to him and called him 'boy'. How cute. He was going to reply but something outside caught his eye. He shook his head quickly and looked outside again. It was there still and it was making his head hurt very much.

He dug into his pocket and tossed change on the counter before climbing from his booth and making his way quickly outside. He needed to keep up with what was holding his attention. He didn't want it to get away again.

There was no mistaking it, it was the man who had the same face as he did. The copy of himself, the one who seemed to be causing a lot of trouble in his name. The face that had been haunting him no matter where he went or what he was doing. He would even dream about this man coming to him and killing him. Standing there with blood on his face. The face he had seen in the mirror so many times.
With: Self, but there are others around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff