Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image
Damian looked up as a girl sat at his table and another person sat at the table next to him. Damian's first thought was "vampires" his right hand slowly moved down to his sword "stupid bloodsuckers don't know whats good for them" he muttered as his grip around his sword tightened then he thought of something "all the bloodsuckers are on the dance floor looking for a meal this can't be a vampire" he looked at her square in the eye "what are you doing at my table?" Damian asked

feeling: annoyed
With: raz
((OCC: sorry))

Tipsy Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wynn Rh'bell
23 / Fe / Straight

Her interest in the mysterious stranger waned as the club music shifted to a faster beat. She yearned to get the few watching eyes off of her. Wynn huffed and flipped her hair over her shoulder as she walked back to her drink. She slid into her booth, noticing that the two people she had sat next to had begun to speak.

She directed her attention to their conversation, trying to blend back into the background of the scene. The girl downed the rest of her martini, feeling the rush as the alcohol began to seem into her system. It was only a matter of time before her mistress would click her fingers for her to return to her side. Might as well enjoy a little bit of the atmosphere.

Emotion: Getting back into her relaxed state.

{{She's not actually AT your table, Damian. She's at the one next to it, trying to recover from causing what she feels was a minor scene.
EDIT: I wasn't trying to sound like I was snapping at you D: Sorry if it sounded like that.}}
User Image
Gabriel Cornelius

╔════════════════════════════╗
Come beautiful flower, join me under the stars
And I shall make all your dreams come true.

╚════════════════════════════╝

When the door to his office opened, Gabriel looked up from the books he was going over. There was much work to be done, but the group before him caught his interest, more so the silver haired vixen. A slave? he wondered, as he took note of the garment she wore. Delicious. he thought as he watched her from behind his shades. Have the demons brought him a little gift? he wondered as he placed his pen down and closed his book.

"So, what brings you here to my club, demons?" he asked, turning his attention away from the woman to the demon males that accompanied her.

"Our employer has a message for you, Don Gabriel. This little morsel is a peace offering and she holds the message our employer wishes to extend," one of the demons stated.

This intrigued Gabriel. A present from the demons to him? How sweet of them. Standing up, he walked around his desk, completely unaware of the bombs that were being set around his office. Setting a hand on the vampiress that was still snuggling her meal. "Elizabeth, take your dinner and go," he whispered lightly to the vampiress before turning away from her and facing his three guests. "I see. She does looking like a very tasty morsel indeed. I wonder if her blood tastes as sweet as I assume her soul has tasted."

"I would not know that, Don Gabriel," the demon that has been talking replied. He can tell that the two demons were feeling rather nervous around so many vampires as as they should.

"Of course you wouldn't. Not that I like to share either, but such a fine looking female, such as this, is sure to make any male, regardless of race want to keep her all to himself. I am almost surprise that he would let such a," he walked up to her, placing two fingers under her chin, lifting it to meet her gaze, "fine specimen such as this flower, out of his sight." Letting go of her, he turned and faced his desk, taking a few steps to it. By this time, the room was only occupied by himself, and his three guests.

"Now, about that message?" he more stated, then asked as he turned back to face them.

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
User Image

Raz had been sitting there, drinking her cocktail for a good while before she heard the man speak. Looking over at him, a bored expression on her face, she finished the rest of her cocktail before setting the empty glass down on the table. "I didn't realize these tables were reserved," she said bluntly, "There was nowhere else to sit, and I wasn't even talking until you addressed me." Raz bit her lip and raised her eyebrows briefly before grabbing her glass and standing up. "But hey, if you wanna leave it open for some neck-biter to come sit here, by all means, I'll leave you to it," she said as she started to walk away.

Loyal Wife

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ Alejandro Van Carrilo ❜❜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F o l l o w x⇢⇢ m e x e v e r y t h i n g x i s x a l r i g h t !!
Y o u x a r e x a x Q u e e nx t h e x o n e x a nd x o n l y x n o x o t h e rx
Y o u rx e t e r n a lx b e a u t y↴↴
I x w a n t x t o x N o x I Can x g i v e
Y o u x w h a t e v e r x y o u r x h e a r t x d e s i r e sx M y x Lo v e

Alejandro straightened his cravat, and covered the boy in a cozy think blanket, letting him rest. He went to the bathroom fixed himself up and it was if nothing happened. He left the room moving down the stairs to the girl who'd been sitting in his living room. Aline...He smiled kindly to her ,"I'm sorry you were all alone this time Aline...."he said and held out his hand. He smelled fresh, his sweet scent was now almost gone, only a vampire would smell it. he chuckled,"You don't have to sit on the floor all alone you know...."he said and watched her carefully.

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image
Damian looked at her he usually would have killed some one if they acted like that to him but Damian wasn't in the mood to kill... yet. he was about to say something but stopped he hated to admit it but she was right he didn't want a vampire to join him at the moment "fine you can stay if you wish" he said and let go of his sword "so what's a human who knows how to get a death wish pretty quickly doing here" he asked

feeling: annoyed
Where: club bloodlust

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Wynn Rh'bell
23 / Fe / Straight

She heard the woman across the way comment about 'neck biters' and she bristled. While the vamps might be overstepping their liberties on humans who wandered into the club, they certainly weren't the worst foes one could encounter. Wynn snapped her fingers at a passing waiter to signal for a refill. The vampire took her glass dispassionately, leaving the girl without anything to keep distracting her.

Feeling edgy, she edged further on her seat, staring intently at the people across the way. She hardly even noticed when a breathless duo of vampires joined into her booth. "Mind if we join you, sweetheart?" one of them asked, leaning over and staring at the fay with eyes blazing with one intent.

Emotion: Bored, about to get hassled.
{{}}

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
User Image

Raz stopped and turned around, setting her glass back down as she took her seat again. She smirked at his question and sat back against the seat cushion. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not the only human here," she replied, "And I don't have a death wish. I've just grown pretty tired of caring after being here so long." Raz glanced over at the crowd, always on alert when she was in this club. You never knew when a vampire could be standing right beside you. Leaning forward against the table, Raz eyed the man. "So, obviously you're not a human, and you're damn sure not a vampire," she said, "What's your area of business?"

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image
Damian shook his head "yes lots of humans with vampires big deal but you did one thing they didn't something much more dangerous something even vampires don't do... you had the nerve to talk to me disrespectfully" he said "hmm... well i won't tell you what i am that leads to problems but i guess i could tell you what i do i'm an hmm... how should i say this... an assassin" he said. Damian looked over at the table with the girl and two vampires interested in seeing what would happen

feeling: interested
Where: club bloodlust

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Wynn Rh'bell
23 / Fe / Straight

She could feel his hot breath on her shoulder. His companion lounged across the table and only smirked. The bright eyed one next to her was clearly the talker.

"I'm not so interesting," Wynn quipped in reply, edging father into the booth. This, of course, unintentionally trapped her. The vampire next to her followed her into the seat, slipping his arm around her bare waist. "Oh I would disagree, lovely," he murmured. "My friend and I find you very interesting."

The other one spoke now, adding quietly, "Madame Nightlock told us you were very good company for us bored councilmen." There was the nail in the coffin. If her mistress had directed them to her, there was really only one answer she could give.

"Alright boys. But not everyone can can handle the interest of a fay lady."

Emotion: Bored, about to get hassled.
{{Off to sleeeeeep ^_^ G'night all~}}

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
User Image

Raz listened to him talk, her breath catching in her throat when he told her what he did. Even she wasn't so stupid as to think she was going to talk her way out of this one. That explained why no vampires had come up to her yet. "My apologies," she said quietly, looking down at her empty glass intently before looking back up at him, "I meant no disrespect..." She could see that he was looking at something else, and she followed his gaze to another table, where she saw none other than the girl she had seen entering the club earlier. Crap, two of 'em. That's some bad luck you have there, sweetie, she thought to herself, instantly feeling sorry for the girl. There was no way she was going to go over there though. She'd only make things worse. Helping people only got you killed in this city. Raz looked away, focusing her eyes back on the table in front of her.

Fashionable Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Marceline E. Valentine

"Will they ever learn?"

╚══════════════╝

Company [ Alone ] || Location [ ShadowBane Library ]
o . o . c || I'm alittle rusty just a heads up.

"Talking." Thinking.

Marceline woke up with a start as she felt someone roughly bump into the table she had been laying on. I need to stop falling asleep here. she thought to herself as she collected the books she had been reading. Standing up, she walked through the rows of books trying to find the right section to put each book in.

After about thirty minutes all the books were in their rightful place and it was time for Marcy to visit the city archives. Walking to the farthest corner of the library, Mary opened the door that led to her location and quickly sat at the archive. Since she was feeling sluggish from having just woken up, she used her telekinesis to flip through the pages til she found the article about her and her parents. "Oh how I miss you guys. Why did you have to die?" she mumbled to herself with tears starting to steam down her face..

Devoted Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Isaiah was about to walk out of the club when he felt a shift in the room. He turned and glanced over his shoulder. His eyes ran across the room until they stopped on the young woman who approached him earlier. He noticed two other, things getting very close to her. He turned and slowly began to move towards them. As he got closer he felt the life force of the other two beings. he knew immediately what they were. ...Vampires.. He thought quietly. Isaiah was disgusted by vampires, he didn't like alot of the nightly creatures, but vampires disgusted him the most. Before he knew it he was standing over the three glaring down at the vile creatures.

Before the vampires could say anything Isaiah's hands lashed out and were around each of their throats. He lifted them up and away from the young lady making it look like the creatures weighed almost nothing. He narrowed his eyes at the vampires. "You creatures...I Despise You Creatures.." He said in a dark tone. His eyes began to glow blue as the vampires began to thrash and try to break free of his grip. Both the vampires' eyes began to glow as their grunts of protest were reduced to shallow yelps, and groans. Their bodies went limp as Isaiah tightened his grip around their throats. In a burst of light the vampires were reduced to nothing but ash. Isaiah's hands glowed where he held them, and his eyes were still glowing. The glowing slowly faded away as he turned his attention to the young woman. After a display like that Isaiah could no longer remain in that place. He was sure that an act like that would not come with rather unwanted consequences. Isaiah was powerful, but a riot was not what need to be started. He was sure he sent a message to that young woman's master however. He looked at the young girl for a moment. "Isaiah...My name is Isaiah...And there is a way to reach the light..I don't expect you to understand much of what I am saying, so I will start with this, If you want to be free of your master...Let me help you...and In return I will need your help to find the light...I will be seeking out the Library..Make your decision" He said calmly. He turned and quietly walked away from the young and slipped out the door, before any of the bouncers or enforcers could catch him.

OOC:

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Wynn Rh'bell
23 / Fe / Straight

The sudden appearance and actions taken by Isaiah completely blew Wynn off guard. As he throttled the pair of hungry vampires, she pushed herself as far into the corner of the booth as possible. They were reduced to ash in front of her, the result of a terrifying power. When Isaiah directed his attention to her, Wynn was certain that she would be next.

Hist words were confusing, a mix of words and ideas that hadn't occurred to the servant girl, that couldn't occur to a servant girl. And he left just as soon as he spoke, abandoning Wynn to the aftermath that would occur. Well wasn't that kind of him. Some 'bringer-of-light'.

The fay scrambled from her crunched in spot and darted to a more active part of the club. Pushing past dancing bodies and feasting vampires, Wynn slunk from her relative 'freedom' of the general bar to pass into the VIP section. Here, in a less noisy though still vampire-filled area was her mistress, Lady Nightshade. Wynn hovered just inside of the room, a beaten dog waiting for the hit of a mistress who was sure to not be pleased.

Emotion: Stunned
{{Well that was unexpected D: But interesting. Veryyy interesting.}}
User Image User Image

Ja'Nara could not take her eyes off the vampire before her as she watched him stand up and move closer to them. When he stopped by the side couch, dismissing the vampiress, Elizabeth, Ja'Nara watched as the vampiress picked up the man she had been feeding on, still alive, and carried him out of the room, closing the door with her leg as she did. When she was out of sight, the Don talked again.

Ja'Nara listened to his voice as he exchanged words with the demons she had arrived with. One of them pushed her closer to the Don, mentioning the message, the envolope.

She was just about to pull the envolope out when the Don placed his fingers under her chin, lifting her face to look up at him. She could feel herself blush slightly to his cool touch.

He soon let go of her and turned. She let out a sigh, wanting suddenly to get out if here. She had thought her Master was overwhelming, but this vampire oozed with power, charm, and charisma, and it was suffercating.

When he turned back to look at her, he asked about the message. She quickly reached for it, and handed it to him. There was something about this room that made her uneasy, but she was unsure what it is.

Where: The Don's office within Club Bloodlust
Who with: Two demon soldiers, the Don, and a strange feeling...
OOC: I feel like I am rping with myself... Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces