Cranberries 0.34210526315789 34.2% [ 13 ]
Rob 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Apocalypse 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
White 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
I don't understand any of this... 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Firebreathing Gekko

User Image⊱⊱ Cirque de Tromperiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ Open ~

Firebreathing Gekko

I believe it's time for me to become famous and out of place
    I believe its time for me to move forward when I break through.
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȺѵᾳ ℳoɾᾳɳ, the ℒɪoɳ-Ⱦᾳмϵɾ
        Companions: No one

The sun crested the horizon, crept above the land as the train rumbled along the tracks. Animals chomped happily at their breakfasts in the train-cars, all but one male lion. Amber eyes stared at the girl on the other side of the cage door, sizing her up. She was small, long brown hair pulled back in a french braid and wearing loose pants and a tank-top. Modesty had no place in your heart, if you were raised in a circus, no matter what society said. But more importantly, the girl held a broom and there was a bowl of meat sitting on the floor in front of the cage. Breakfast.

Ava pushed the bowl of meat into the last cage using a broom handle. The lion stared at her with unblinking eyes, trying to scare her into making a mistake. The girl only narrowed her eyes and stayed away from the bars. She was a lion-tamer, and one with the gift to speak to animals. On top of that, she had an unusual bond with most cats. That did not mean every single cat liked her, and that she wasn't in a constant battle to establish herself as dominant when around them. No, it just meant that they could talk to each other, and that some of the cats liked her. This particular lion, her newest male, did not appreciate Ava or the circus. Given the chance, he would rip her to pieces.

He finally looked away and turned to his food. The contest over, Ava moved to a different cage, crouched down beside the leopard. The cat nudge the empty bowl out the cage, butted her head against the bars so the human could scratch behind her ears. "Hey baby girl. We'll get there today, I'll take you all out to stretch," she murmured. The leopard was one of three cats she had raised from birth, and those three (a leopard, tiger, and lion) would do anything she asked. They were the ones Ava never had to worry about and could turn her back on with no problems. She would let them walk free, but the other performers would object. Especially Flynn.

Ava stayed a minute longer, then rose to her feet. The animals had been fed and watered, and the cages would be cleaned when she took them out to stretch upon arrival at their next city. She collected empty food bowls, put them in the appropriate bin. Then she left the Cat Car and stepped into the residential car. A short flight of stairs and she was in the common area. Not surprisingly, no one was up here yet. The sun was barely up, and they had been up late the night before drinking and enjoying themselves. It was a way to pass the time, if nothing else. But Ava was as edgy as her cats were, anxious for the chance to stretch her legs and work in the cage with her babies. She lived for the circus, for the thrill of performing and the adrenaline rush of the applause as you coaxed vicious beasts into doing tricks. Though, it was habit that had her awake at dawn.

The lion-tamer made her way into the kitchen, one wall open so that it was a cohesive unit with the rest of the family area. She started brewing a pot of coffee, knowing some of the others would be up soon enough and want it. Coffee, and.... Pancakes. It was a good arrival-day food. So she got to work, humming absently as she started making breakfast for her family.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this time I'll make you proud to see me over, come on daylight
proud of who you raised up
you know that I will always be here 'til the end
I hope, I hope you smile when you look down on me
I hope that I make you proud
this is not what it is, only baby scars
I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side

Quote:

Peculiar Cultist

19,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
                                          User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║xx P Y R R H U S xxA L E X A N D E R xxG R E Y xx║▌║▌║█│▌xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  T h exxxxxx F i r e xxxxxx B r e a t h e rxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  Be careful making wishes in the darkxxxxx
                                  ______________________________________________________________________

As the sun started to peek over the horizon and start leaking light into his room, Pyrrhus was still awake, practicing his slight of hand and a few smaller, controlled fire tricks. After all, there was only so much you could do with fire or twirling in a cramped train car. Besides, he had always been better at the big stuff, technically he needed the practice at the fine control things, even after all this time.

He sighed as he flicked his fingers in front of his Candle's flame and made a little butterfly made entirely of flame lick away from the rest of the fire and flutter away. He managed to get it to go a few feet around in a circle before it lost form and faded away into nothing. He tried a few more times after that, trying to figure out how get it to last longer, until he could get at least half way around himself. He 'gave up' then, leaning back into his bunk and scratching the light stubble on his jaw. He was incredibly glad that the travel time was nearly over as he almost always was on landing day.

He reached for his coffee cup, frowning when he found it nearly empty and practically ice cold, despite the warmth of his room. He quickly conjured a small palm-sized flame and held the cup over it, wiggling his fingers fondly around the flames every now and then mostly just to entertain himself. When the drink was a tolerable temperature again, he extinguished the flame with a clench of his fist and drank down the last of it, debating going upstairs to start making coffee for the morning people

Just when Pyr was about to get himself up to go do just that, he heard someone walking around on the floor above him. His smile spread slowly, Somone else was up. Someone else was probably making the coffee. He gave it another few minutes, estimating how long it would take for at least a cups worth to be ready before he started to make his way upstairs, taking his cup with him.

Pyrrhus didn't bother getting dressed any more than he already was, simply wearing loose, comfortable pants with nothing for a top, his hair up in a mess of a ponytail. The inky black of his tribal-like tattoo looked like it was spiraling out from the waistband of his pants, up his back and then down his arm again nearly to his elbow. It was large, but it had to be to cover the birthmark on his back. He had only gotten it so that people would stop thinking that the mottled skin was a burn from clumsy performing or some accident of his instead of the birthmark that it actually was. Of course, the fact that it added to his aesthetic didn't hurt any, either.

When he got a glimpse into the little kitchen, the fire-breather wasn't surprised at all to see Ava puttering around in the kitchen. She looked like she was about to make a delicious mess out of something, too. He padded in quietly and ruffled her hair teasingly as he passed her to get to the coffee, only taking about half of what was there. "Morning, brat. Do you want any help with whatever it is that you're getting yourself into this time?" his tone was more or less flat, as it generally was, but his lip was quirked up with a hint of a smile.

Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  Light 'em up, I'm on fire.
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx╔═════════════════════════╗
Currently at: Kitchen/2nd floor residential train || With: Ava
xxxx╚═════════════════════════╝

{{ooc: -awkwardly wedges extra information into intro post- >>;;; The tattoo in question, more or less}}

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                              User Image
                              User ImageUser Image
                                                                When her eyes opened she popped out of bed cracking her neck rolling it from side to side. One eye had opened at a time her blue one and then the red one. It was a weird trait but a lot of people generally commented on how beautiful her eyes were. She merely shrugged it off when that sort of thing happened and continued on her mery way. "A new place, a new heist, a new day to parade..yippee!" She said to herself quite sarcastically, even though she really did enjoy the parade, showing off little tricks that she had known for years while people watched in wonder. 'How does she do that mother?' Children would ask as they clung to their parent wanting to do so themself. And those moments were small ones that made herself sad, not having them of her own.

The sent of coffee had hit her first, it was strong, and not something that Kimber enjoyed. She shuffled through her cart trying to figure out what she was going to put on. Most of her costume were bright, patterned and kind of loose, loose for what a performers attire could be. She settled on a black and red number with diamonds, one that was stretchy with frills. She turned a flip in it, her hand catching on a desk and causing her to stumble and knock over a small nightstand with her masks on it. 's**t' She thought as her ankle began to bleed being scratched up on the piece of furniture. 'Lets try that again.' She thought closing her eyes breathing in deep and then moving backwards in a quick motion, flipping the opposite way the bleeding stopping and the skin closing back. A small time reversal. She knew rewinding silly things like that was wasteful, but it was good practice.

Her thoughts returning to breakfast she was hoping for something besides coffee to be served with food. Kimber liked to drink a glass of apple juice in the morning with her breakfast. Or pomegranate juice, that is if it was the season for it."Is that the smell of pancakes?" She asked in a sing-song tone as she approached Ava in the car that held the kitchen. Her eyes oogled, she loved pancakes, she loved things slathered in syrup really waffles were her favorite. But she would take pancakes. She spotted Pyrrhus who had beaten her into the car, "Jesus, put on a shirt, that's gross, people eat in here. " She teased while sticking her tongue out sliding in front of the pancakes.

Stacking pancakes on top of pancakes, not even caring about who else might need some. Even though a large stack for her was three considering she was kinda small. "Guess who fell this morning while practicing in her little corner of the train? This girl ." She said a laugh escaping her before she began shoving pancakes in her face, with as much as she was guzzling the pancakes down not a drop spilling onto her outfit. While she could be zany and crazy she was actually meticulously clean, she hated getting a rip, tear, or spot on anything she wore. She may have been a little OCD but in the normal way that most personality type A people were. "So who's 'working' this week?" She asked trying to recall the last time she had participated in the Cirque's extracurricular activities.

Her brow raised as she tried to recall it. She remembered the last time she was on a job having to rewind the scenario so many times she had asked to be relieved of front line duty for a while. While her power was useful her skills of sneaking and cunning were still in the works, she physically could get the job done but always had some small mishap. She couldn't count how many times she had been shot at, tied up, or almost stabbed. Mornings were probably her most vocal time and as the day went by her voice shrinked, but for now she tried small conversation. "No Cinnamon today Ava?" She could never have something that was too sweet and the added pinch of cinnamon to pancakes for her was always a treat.

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
User Image
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen.
So unsure but it seems, 'cause we've been waiting for you.
Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste.
Of your afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

A dark razor like hand pierced through her heart, Axtin's crimson blood dripping down her white nightgown and down the black figure. Crystal blue eyes looked up towards its face but all she could see was pitch blackness. But a bright twisted smile lit through it. It shown sharp teeth and let out maniacal laughter. Salty tears ran down her cheeks as she could feel her life force leaving her body. This couldn't be happening, not to Axtin. She had to live. To make her parents proud of her. The orbs that held its crystal blue color began to fade. As her sight slipped away, along with her soul. Axtin shot straight up in her bed. Her heart beat faster and she gasped for air. 'A dream....it was only a dream. But why? I haven't had it since I was living at the orphanage.' She thought to herself. Once Axtin regained her breath she felt her bed was heavier than it was when she went to sleep. Her bright eyes fell upon a sleeping Mimi next to her. With a sigh and roll of her eyes, Axtin gently moved some hair out of the girl's face. 'Must've been drinking again with Flynn late into the night. When will she realize that she is able to sleep in her own bed and not mine? Maybe I should tell Morgan about it?' Axtin shook her head. In all honesty she wasn't sure what anyone could do to tell Mimi to not sleep with Axtin and that her car was down one. Maybe since Axtin's was closer and that is why Mimi believed she could stay here after her drunken stupors. Axtin just shrugged and moved off her bed, gently as to not wake the sleeping woman.

Bare feet found its way at her dresser. Axtin usually just slept in her underwear and didn't really care about waling around in it. But around others she told herself that she should in case eyes wandered in places. Not that she really cared though she knew most human people wouldn't understand why she did so. Some thought she was just weird, others thought she was insane just walking around in under garments. Her tanned hand grabbed her hair brush and she brushed out her long raven hair. Then through it up into a messy like ponytail. Once done she pulled out the drawers and looked at her outfit choices. After about a moment of thinking what she would want to wear today, she just slipped on a black tank top and white shorts on. She also put some socks on her feet and then glanced over to the still sleeping Mimi again. She really didn't understand the girl. How could she hate the circus? Axtin loved it here. She actually fit in somewhere. Axtin let out a soft sigh and grabbed headed up to the kitchen. While on her way up she could hear a few voices already there. 'Darn...people already up here. I kinda wanted to be alone...' She thought but pressed forward. As Ava had informed her, she needed to be more social. That may be so, but Axtin wasn't really fond of talking to anyone. Usually she would first speak in parsel tongue then have to correct herself. Sometimes her speech was a little out of place but then she was able to speak correctly. It wasn't hard for her to speak in English, but at times she just got lost in her ability.

Axtin arrived at the kitchen and noticed that Ava, Pyrrhus and Kimber were already there. Once her eyes landed on Pyrrhus' bare back she almost shone a blush on her face but erased all signs of it completely by not thinking of how...awesome those tattoos were. She looked over to Kimber who had began to stuff her face with pancakes. They sounded really good to have right now. But what about bacon? "incomprehensible hissing and rasping" Axtin then realized she spoke in her snake language. "Could we have...bacon with those?" She reasked and approached Ava by the counter. She also wanted to make some chocolate milk. That or some kind of fruit smoothie to go with her breakfast.

This peace on earth's not right (with my back against the wall).
No pain or sign of time (I'm much too young to fall).
So out of place don't wanna stay, I feel wrong and that's my sign.
I've made up my mind.

Afterlife :: Avenged Sevenfold.

Mood:: Um? Wha?
With:: Mimi?

TA U B R Y NM E L E A C H L A I N N

"The Illusionist"

User Image
            xThe city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me?
            xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    Let's watch this city burn
                                  xxxFrom the skylines on top of the world
                                  'Til there's nothing left of her

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

He awoke with a soft exhale of breath, a lingering giggle and sob still playing across his lips. That…what was…Taubryn groaned and began to shift, realizing that sometime during the night he had thrown off his blankets and gotten tangled up in the bed sheets. He muttered soft curses, as he disentangled himself from his sorry excuse for a cocoon. He didn’t bother to be careful, the strange feeling still echoing in the depths of his mind and making him feel completely off. Well, more off than usual. Taubryn swung his legs over the bed and stood up, walking quickly to the door. He had to get out. As he passed a chair piled with clothes, he made sure to grab a relatively clean shirt and pants. No need to dress up for something so tedious and normal as breakfast. Judging from the silence of the area, the others either weren’t up quite yet just didn’t feel like walking outside yet. Although he could faintly detect the smell of breakfast foods. Ava, no doubt.

Taubryn shook his head and kept walking. Whatever the case may have been, it worked out well for him. He stepped inside the bathroom and bee-lined to the shower. He quickly turned it on and let the water run over his still clothed body. Thankfully, the water was warm, but it was a small comfort. After a few minutes of standing there with his head under the water, he shut it off and walked back out of the stall, making sure to peel off his wet clothes and replacing them with the new ones he had grabbed. Even after just a short amount of time, he was starting to feel like his old self again. The weird emotions fading happily into the background of his buzzing mind. He was a fool to have let something so simple almost ruin his day. Almost. Once he was fully dressed again, Taubryn began to hum a happy little tune as he made his way back to his room. Throwing his wet clothes off into some corner of the room, he slid back out and headed to the dining car. Not a few seconds later, he poked his head back into his room and frowned, “Chair cease your obnoxious prattle. Look at Closet, being so well behaved, try acting like it more why don’t you?” With a final wave, he practically skipped to his destination.

The sight that greeted him made him grin. Ava was indeed making pancakes and some coffee to boot. He leant against the doorway and crossed his arms, “Well, well look at what we have here. My two favourite people. And others.” He walked closer to the little group and wrapped his arms around the red haired girl’s shoulders, but not before ruffling her hair in the process, “Morning, lil s**t.” It shouldn't have surprised him that she had had the time to make all the pancakes but somehow it still did. Waking up early was never on his to do list, not unless something like this morning happened. He rested his head on top of hers as he glanced over at Pyrrhus. Raising a brow, he said, “Trying to give us a show there, darlin’? Well, I don’t mind but the girls might. Who knows where their imagination is taking them right at this very moment.” He was serious for all of three seconds then he laughed and let Ava go. He turned around and went to Kimber’s stack of pancakes next, swiftly taking one, “You are a sweetheart, aren’t you?” He said, “You shouldn’t have. I've nothing for you.” Taubryn took a bite and made a thoughtful sound deep in his throat, then placed the cake back onto the girl’s plate. It was delicious, but he wanted coffee for the time being.

He reached out to grab the coffee that the llama dog was offering but then stumbled a bit as his hand passed through air. He blinked, a little stunned, then laughed. Oh. Right. How could he have forgotten. Llama dogs were sneaky little things! Never to be trusted unless he had his faithful rabbit ocelot. He hummed a little tune and made his way over to the cupboard instead, deciding to get himself his own cup of coffee. Once he poured himself a decent amount, he took a sip and settled himself on top of the counter. Swinging his legs back and forth, his eyes scanned the room and almost didn’t notice the snake girl. How long had she been there? Surely not before he came in. Right? He shrugged that thought off and continued drinking his coffee, already feeling more of his energy coming back.

x ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                              Let's watch this city burn the world
                              Let's watch this city burn the world
                              Let's watch this city burn the WORLD

location Dining car xxx company Ava, Pyrrhus, Kimber, Axtin xxx ooc screw the layout x_x let me know if i need to change anything!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul Buford

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
'To hell with this thing!' Paul thought, shoving a steel rod through the coal shoot of the engine car. The miserable contraption was jammed again, it was the second time on this trip alone. On a functioning engine car, there is a large opening in-between the boiler and the trailer car behind the engine. The trailer just behind the engine was loaded full of coal. Normally, the coal would flow directly into the metal, furnace-like boiler where it would evaporate the steam that propels the train. This particular model however, was a prototype, a version that was outdated for its narrow shoot that often bunched up the coal and jammed the shoot. 'And if no coal gets through,' he thought, pushing the clot of coal again with the metal rod, 'then the train don't move.' And Morgan would not be happy if they had to stop for something as silly as this. So it was left to Paul to keep the whole thing together long enough to make it to their next town.

Usually this sort of work would fall to the train conductor, an elderly man named Hans. However, Hans had been piloting this train for years, and without the immortality contract that the performers had, so lately it fell to Paul to do some of the work up in the engine car. That suited him though, he enjoyed the work, for the most part, and he was getting oddly sentimental about the old foreign man. Hans' English wasn't the best, but he could speak it well enough to get his point across. "Get da shoot boy!" The old man yelled at Paul from the comfort of his conductor's car, just ahead of Paul and the boiler. Paul frowned back at the old man. "Workin' on 'er sir. He called out back, changing the angle of the rod, bringing himself closer to the heat of the furnace.

Finally, just as the train was beginning to slow, the coal came falling out of the shoot. At this point Paul was close enough to the heat that his face and chest was covered in soot. " 'Bout time boy!" The heavily accented voice of Hans called out from in front of him. Paul was exhausted, he just nodded back to the old man. 'I need air,' he thought bleakly, pushing his way out the back of the engine car and out around the railing of the coal carrier.

The wonderfully cool air brought life back to Paul. He pulled off his usual heavy gloves and grabbed the handkerchief from his back pocket. The sun was up, the performers would be up soon too, if they weren't already. 'Well, probably not Simon or Mimi. He thought, smiling as he wiped the worst of the soot from his mouth and eyes. Those two could drink Paul clean under the table. And they had. Many, many times. Shaking the worst of the dirt from the now disgusting handkerchief, he stuff it back in his pocket and started to make his way to the kitchen car. That's where most of the performers awake this early usually spent their time.

Leaving a solid trail of dust and soot behind him, Paul pushed back around the railing of the coal car and into the equipment cars. From here on out, all the cars were connected, greatly reducing the chance of somebody falling to their death under the speeding train. Especially considering half of them spent their nights drinking or worse. Paul passed by provisions, the folded up tents, tools, and random chests filled with all sorts of odds and ends. Paul was used to the tools, he'd used all of them throughout his few years with the Cirque, but there were some strange things in some of those chests. The performers came from all over the place, and many had brought or accumulated oddities and horrors in these equipment cars. Paul had learned a while ago not to go snooping around in them, it only lead to trouble.

After the equipment cars were the animals. First the elephants, Paul gently stroked the behemoth's leg as he passed by. It had taken him a little while to get used to them, but now they seemed to get along with Paul well enough. The next two were the general animal car, which contained all sorts of creatures, most notably Axtin's snakes, and then onto the cat car. He passed through the later at a jog. The lions gave Paul the creeps, always watching him as he moved through the train on his business. Ava must of fed them just this morning, as one lion still gnawed mercilessly on a its chunk of meat. The predator looked up briefly at Paul, but the assistant didn't stop to look this time. It was time for his breakfast too.

Finally, covered in soot and smelling like sweat and machine oil, he made it into the residential cars. He walked as quietly as he could by the first few rooms of the first floor, then up the stairs in the middle into the kitchen area. "Mornin' everybody!" He said to his fellow performers . He had come in just to hear Kimberly say something about pancakes, Ava had probably made them. Ava made the best pancakes. So far Ava, Taubryn, Kimberly, Axtin, and Pyr were all up and about. A good crowd for this early. Paul went over to the basin and scrubbed the worst of the grime from his hands and face, then threw the dirty water out the window. Kimberly was talking about how she had fallen this morning. "You've gotta be careful Kimberly. It'd be no good if ya hurt yourself right before the show," he said, being his friendly and worrisome self. "So who's 'working' this week?" she asked to the group. Paul grabbed a cup from a cupboard. He poured the rest of the coffee that Ava made into his cup, took a long, painfully hot sip, then started on making another batch. With the amount of coffee this group went through, it was a rule to make another pot when you finish the last. Replying to Kimberly but talking to everybody he said, "Don't know for sure whose all goin', but I know we got a delivery eventually. Some of us'll have to do that. Deliveries were usually the easiest part of a job and only usually required a couple of performers to go. "Other then that though, not a clue. Mr. Faustus hasn't told me yet.

Axtin, being quiet as usual, asked if they had any bacon. Bacon was a general favorite among most of the family. "Yea yea, I think we got some I could burn up for ya. Paul said smiling at the girl. He opened up the larder and pulled out a solid pound of the fatty meat. With everybody waking up, he doubted that that would actually do it, but it was a good start.

Throwing the bacon slices onto a iron griddle he thought, 'Its gunna be a good day, I think.'

'Its always a good day when we've got bacon.'

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With: Pyr, Axtin, Taubryn, Ava, and Kimberly
Where: Second Story of the Residential Car

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Premium Husband

User Image

__________________________________________________мσяgαи νσи fαυѕтυѕ

The rattling, clanging, roaring monster that was the Cirque's home and primary source of travel was truly a behemoth akin to that of a mystical dragon that spewed thick sooty clouds of breath that drifted over the cool landscape. The choking exhale was drawn low to the ground, mingling with the soft cool breath of the fog that drifted peacefully through the aspen trees. The morning sun, with its warming rays, had begun to slowly lift the veil of dew that had settled over the lichen covered ground, thus producing mires of hazy white clouds that crawled over fallen logs and bramble bushes. Songbirds were beginning to stir, thought their morning calls were miniscule compared to the mighty roar of the steam-beast that grumbled through their peaceful forest. And though the machine coursed through with determination and disregard to the land around it, the fauna were hardly phased. Deer lazily picked at the thick moss that grew along the wet ground, pockmarking the scenery as stags and does alike ate in merry peace, their fawns leaping through the ivy and kicking their legs in joy. And yet, amidst the lazy serenity, creatures stirred in the belly of the iron beast; some were already awake and occupying their minds and hands. Others were just awaking, their primal desires for food and company drawing them close to each other.

Among the throng of occupants of the train, a man sat asleep at his mahogany desk, his face tucked into his arms. A quill was still delicately balanced in his right hand, the ink long since having dried up, the tip still resting in mid-swoop of a delicate letter . The oil lamp in which he had chosen as his source of light for his late night musings had long since burned out of its golden liquid vim and the papers in which he had been scratching upon were now displayed about the desk in erratic fashion. This man was none other than Morgan von Faustus, the soul collector, the Ringmaster, the leader of this merry troupe of performers. Laid out across the papers that now littered his personal office were plans. Plans upon plans upon plans. Hundreds of possibilities. Thousands of ideas. But in the end, there would only be one master plan. One master plan that, if even besmirched in the slightest, could possibly ruin all that he worked for. For every mission, no matter how miniscule the level of danger, Morgan outlined every possible outcome his mind could conceive. He had to think of every outcome. Not only was it his reputation on the line, but also...the lives of the performers. Though he controlled their souls and their aging process came to a screeching halt, they were essentially still human. They could bleed. They could feel pain. And if mistakes were had, then they could die. And even though hundreds upon thousands of people sold their souls for heinous and selfish reasons, there was still a sense of attachment to those whom you slept with, ate with, and cavorted with.

Eventually consciousness began to tug at Morgan. It was slow at first. He couldn't have been asleep for more than a few hours or so. The first sensation he was aware of was the quill in his hand. Bleary eyes drifted to his hand where the slightest flex of a finger sent the quill tumbling away. He lay there for a moment, listening to the gurgling and chugging machine that he called home. It was still moving.
                                                                  Good... Slowly, ever so slowly, Morgan began to unwrap himself from his strange sleeping arrangements. Sitting up, he was only half aware of the piece of paper that stuck to his right cheek until he ran his hands across his eyes, knocking the paper away. Pale eyes turned to an ornate solid gold clock on his desk reading the delicate hands before sighing. They would be coming into town today and he had quite a bit of work that needed to be attended to. Leaning back in his chair, Morgan winced as his ribs cried out in protest. Leaning heavily against the left armrest, he ran his knuckles down his sternum, feeling the aching bones that had been compressed for the last few hours.

Getting to his feet, Morgan walked to the door to his office and slipped from his frame the robe which he replaced with this typical heavy overcoat. He didn't bother to fuss with his hair since it had largely remained in the same pulled-back state he had left it in last night. He didn't have time to deal with showering at this moment; he would do so once they got to town and he could hand off the off-loading preparations to Paul. After smoothing out his clothing and feeling presentable; he refused to look in a mirror or even a window so he simply had to trust his instinct
                                                                  -I'm sure Ava or Maiya would have something to say about it if I did look foolish-and walked out of his personal office, locking the door behind him. There were four locks all together, each a golden ornate contraption that Morgan himself fashioned for the extra security. Passing through the corridors into the residential car, the Ringmaster could hear the thumping of footsteps above in the galley. He half considered passing right by it and looking for Paul; though, the thought of denying his stomach sustenance did appear to have a stronger appeal at the moment. Besides, logic dictated that with as many footsteps that were heard above, chances were pretty decent a pair would belong to his assistant. Deciding that was the best course, Morgan made his way to the galley and kitchen area, surprised to see so many people already up and mulling about. A myriad of smells greeted the Ringmaster as did the ample chorus of voices. Ava, Phyrrus, Kimber, Axtin, Taubryn, and the very man he was looking for, Paul, were all present and occupying themselves with eating or preparing food. A regular morning.

Except they were all soulless.

Because of him.

"Greetings everyone. It appears we're in good spirits today," Morgan greeted, his voice smooth and heavy like cold silk.

In the nightfall you will be a thrall , Of his evil lies cruel nightmare like black prayer full of scorn and vice
      The end of the balance is your defeat while you dance the Devil’s suite , Climb the tower it’s the hour
      Dream the reality out your flesh husks in the soul dusk
      come your agony
      You’re falling down so falls the mask
      it’s time to answer and ask

Tagged::Ava, Phyrrus, Kimber, Axtin, Taubryn, Paul

Darla Steeves
The Acrobat
You've made it now Falling slowly sing your melody I'll sing along

User Image

Darla noticed the fire breather leave making her flush, aside from the coughing, she felt almost as if she had sent him away herself. She grabbed a plate and loaded up her plate with one of the smaller pancakes at the top of the stack. The acrobat wasn't really a breakfast kind of person even if she knew she had a long day ahead of her old habits did not die as much as hopelessly clung to life. She squeaked as she felt someone grab her behind. Turning she saw it was Maiya. The acrobat gave her a smile “Morning dear,” as she continued her morning. The small kitchen was beginning to get a bit crowded so Darla opted to head out to one of the sitting areas. Once she ate her small breakfast she could feel the train preparing for its destination.
                                        Footsteps marching threw the bottom floor of clowns and other circus hands marched threw the cars to prepare the animals for their arrival. Darla finished off the remainder of her coffee that was lukewarm at this point and after a quick rinse of her dishes she joined the rest of the crew with preparations.
                                        ——-
                                        As soon as she could disengage herself with work Darla ran to her room in the performers train car to grab her supplies. An innocent enough looking basket that gave the impression that the blond was going on a picnic. Of course if anyone knew anything about Darla they would know that the basket contained in fact equipment for collecting specimens. She dropped by the kitchen to pick up the last remaining bait to catch said specimens. Then with a quick wave she disappeared into the near by fields to set up her traps.

The traps were simple enough cup like contraptions that she dug into the ground with a spade. The cup was set up in such a way that it any insect that was lured in by the sweet bait she put there would either be trapped or drown for her return. She set up several of these traps in different areas of the field where she thought she would find the most variation in species. She had visited this area before with the cirque but was determined to inspect every area of the field. Every year they came back her findings were a little different.

When she finally returned to the camp it was almost time for the parade. Darla rushed to change into her clothing. The parade was less than perfect and her own small mistakes bothered her a little more than they should have. Even so the crowd didn't seem to notice. The child that had run into the parade had nearly given Darla a heart attack even if it did get out of the way in time. But she knew that they wouldnt escape Morgan’s discerning eyes.

She was right to be a bit hesitant. She winced every time his voice was raised. She had never been scolded in this way before being sent to the circus. If it had been one of those months upon her first arrival she would have been near tears. But now thirty years in she managed to contain herself. Her usually pale skin pink with shame as she averted her gaze from the ring master. She kept her gaze down hoping not to incur his wrath anymore. She nodded her head and dispersed with the rest of the performers.

Anxious at the idea that Marcus would be keeping a special eye on all of them Darla ducked into the big top. They were already preparing for practice which Darla was grateful for. She worried a bit for Augustus who probably wasn't accustomed to Morgan’s….ways. She wandered the tent following the voices of her fellow acrobats. She anxiously tugged at the hem of her shorts which she had gotten of wearing on top of the leotard that she was given as it was too high in the thigh to ever make Darla comfortable with. She closed in on them “Icarus! You did so well today!” she was overcome with a great deal of affection for the acrobat so she hugged him. Partially because of her affection for him but also because she needed to feel something positive after being reprimanded by Marcus. She kissed him lightly on the cheek before releasing him.

She looked at August and hesitated to throw herself at him too. He had been at the circus for little more than a year and so Darla was still unsure of her limits with him. “You as well Gus.” she took his hand pulling him down to leave a friendly peck on the cheek. She began to stretch along with them.

Big thoughts↩Location
                                        'Nervous and Anxious 'Feeling
                                        Icarus, Augustus ↩With
                                        Wearing
                                        Song
                                        OOC:
                                        Aiolios

Peculiar Cultist

19,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
                                          User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║xx P Y R R H U S xxA L E X A N D E R xxG R E Yxx║▌║▌║█│▌xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  T h exxxxxx F i r e xxxxxx B r e a t h e rxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  Be careful making wishes in the darkxxxxx

Pyrrhus rolled his eyes at Kimber's joke. "I'm not asking you to eat off my chest." he replied dryly. He was just standing, it wasn't even like he was leaning against anything, he really didn't see the problem. He was about to snag a pancake and try and answer Kimber's question about the jobs but instead he felt a pair of eyes practically boring into his back. He really wasn't surprised when he turned and caught Axtin staring "You too?", he asked with a little raise of his eyebrow. He chuckled quietly into another sip of his coffee when instead of speaking Axtin started blurting things out in that snake language, what was it? Parsaltongue? She had told him once, but he couldn't remember off hand. It was even more amusing to him when it turned out all that menacing hissing just meant that she wanted bacon.

When Taubryn waltzed in being his usual, frankly flamboyant, self Pyrrhus didn't give him much attention until he was the third person in a row that made it seem like this topless thing didn't happen often. He supposed it had been cold for a while, maybe it had been longer than he thought since he'd gone without a shirt outside of his room. "As long as their hands don't wander with them, I can't say I care." he hummed back in response to Brynn's 'concern' about the ladies. Half of them saw him as either a brother or a son, and the rest of them knew better, so he couldn't really say that he thought there was any chance of whatever Brynn was imagining.

Pyrrhus was getting more and more hemmed in by the second as people just kept showing up, the siren song of sizzling pancakes bringing them in. He nodded a silent hello to Paul when he addressed the group for his good morning, sliding out of the way to let him get to the coffee, already halfway through his own cup. He clicked his tongue with a little "tch" when he asked who was working."I don't know if I'm going to be on any of the upcoming teams, but I'll assume right now if I am, I'm a distraction." He created a tiny fireball in the air with a flip of his free hand, then put it out with a clench of his fist.

Of course, the moment where he was being sarcastic about his job assignments had to be the moment where Ringmaster Morgan, the man who gave him said assignments, walked in. "Good morning, Ringmaster," his tone when he replied this time was far more formal than it had been a moment ago. Perhaps surprisingly, though, it wasn't his small mis-step that had him wanting to leave the kitchen, but rather the sound of the bacon hitting the griddle and starting to fry. He would likely come back up and steal a piece or two later once it was cooked and the kitchen had aired out a little, but the smell of pork cooking always put him off and he'd rather not be nauseous all morning.

He was just about out when Darla came up, and brushed right past him to get her coffee, then proceeded to choke. He couldn't help thinking that she was suddenly against his toplessness too. "If anybody needs me, I'm going back to my room,"he mumbled with a roll of his eyes, snagging a small pancake off the top of the stack and biting into it as he finished getting out of the crowd and headed back down the stairs.

Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  Light 'em up, I'm on fire.
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Currently at: 2nd floor kitchen || With: Ava, Axtin, Darla, Kimber, Morgan, Paul, Taubryn, || Thinking: Don't objectify me >:c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

WhatTact's Partner

Anxious Shade

18,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
User ImageUser Image
xXx

Simon woke slowly, face down with an arm and a leg draped over the side of his hammock as it swayed gently with the roll and rattle of the train. He groaned and sighed, already feeling his hangover sitting heavy in his skull and knotting up his stomach. He pushed himself away from his hammock, body light as a feather and drifting away easily as he stretched and yawned and ran his hands through his wild blonde hair, scratching over a bit of golden stubble. He was still wearing an unbuttoned white shirt and a pair of dusty brown breeches and felt no need to change, especially not when he could smell coffee and, was that bacon? He alighted on the floor at last, kicking juggling balls and pins out of the way as they rolled this way and that with the motion of the train. He really ought to get something to store them all in, but he had so many, the large trunk in his room was already filled with the more ornate spheres of blown glass and delicate crystal. As long as he stepped lightly he was in no real danger of slipping on his practice balls anyway.

He opened the door to his compartment, drifting out into the hall and pushing the handful of balls that tried to follow him out back into the room with a wave of his hand before pulling the door closed. From all the footsteps just above it sounded like everyone else had gotten up before he had, and he wasn't surprised, though he hoped it wasn't too crowded up there. He started down the hall, near weightlessness making it look more like he was swimming than walking. He quickly side stepped around Pyrrhus who'd apparently managed to get some breakfast already. He gave him a smile and a coughed "Mornin'" before ducking into the bathroom. He needed to take a piss anyway. Glancing in the mirror he frowned, noticing the woven pattern of his hammock still pressed in a faint red mark across his face and he splashed some water on it to try and rub it off and wake himself up a bit, letting it run down his bare chest.

He finally managed to drift upstairs, groaning a bit when he saw how busy it was. He slipped over to the counter, and poured himself a mug of coffee, spooning sugar in and pulling out a flask from his pocket, sloshing it's contents and finding he still had enough whisky for a good Irish coffee. What better way to banish a hangover than to get a nice buzz going after all? He thought as he poured it in, going over to the icebox to get some cream to put on top. "Anyone want somethin' cold?" he called out, remembering Kimber and Axtin seemed to prefer fruit juice and getting some out to offer them while he waited for some bacon to become available

Currently in: Kitchen Taking to: anyone who wants juice or has bacon

Firebreathing Gekko

I believe it's time for me to become famous and out of place
    I believe its time for me to move forward when I break through.
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȺѵᾳ ℳoɾᾳɳ, the ℒɪoɳ-Ⱦᾳмϵɾ
        Companions: No one

Ava glanced up when she heard footsteps, flashed Pyrrhus a quick smile. He mussed her hair on his way to the coffee pot, and she only rolled her eyes. She'd stopped objecting to it years ago - it only made him and Brynn pester her more. "Nope, I got it. And last time I let you help you dumped salt in instead of sugar," she reminded him with a grin. That had been years ago, but she still wasn't about to let that one die. By the time the next person, Kimber, came up, Ava had progressed from having ingredients scattered across the counter to taking the first few chocolate-chip pancakes off the pan. Kimber took half of what was there, and the red-head just poured more batter down. Feeding the circus was like cooking for an army. Or trying to fill a small bottomless pit. "No cinnamon Ava?" She glanced back at Kimber, shook her head. "I'm not putting cinnamon in with the chocolate. Tried it once, and never again." She wrinkled her nose - that had been an unfortunate mistake.

Axin was the next, asking about bacon. Before she could respond a pair of arms looped around her shoulders. Ava smiled, leaned back just a little into the hug as she flipped pancakes. "If I hit you its your fault," she warned, the same way she had almost every time he tried this. She'd stopped throwing things at him when he started dodging so she'd end up with pancakes on her own head, instead of his. As he started teasing Pyrrhus Ava laughed. "Yup, we can't wait to jump him. Because shirtless is so much different from his costume," she pointed out dryly, loading up another plate of pancakes. She scooted over some so Paul had some space to start frying bacon, offered a quick smile.

This was what she loved about the circus. There'd been performers who hated every minute of it, who didn't get along with anyone and made life miserable. Most of them had left, thankfully, all but Mimi. Luckily, the Damsel wasn't awake yet and annoying her. It was a good thing Morgan had forbidden her from siccing any of her cats on obnoxious performers. Speak of the Devil. She glanced back when he greeted them, finished off the last of the batter. There was still a mound of them on the counter for the others. She filled two plates and skirted out of the madness. then stuck one of the plates in Morgan's hands. "Eat, they're good. And I need more food for my cats when we stop somewhere for supplies. Tawni's about to pop and still eating more than usual," she reminded him with a bright smile, referring to her pregnant lioness. And if Morgan tried to sell the cubs, she'd let the leopards loose in his office. Again. But, no need to threaten her ringmaster first thing in the morning. That could wait until he made the mistake of trying to make her get rid of them. She ignored Flynn for the moment, her attention on Morgan and twisting him to her will. Perhaps this was why she was so good with the cats - she had plenty of practice with her ringmaster before she had started working with the temperamental beasts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this time I'll make you proud to see me over, come on daylight
proud of who you raised up
you know that I will always be here 'til the end
I hope, I hope you smile when you look down on me
I hope that I make you proud
this is not what it is, only baby scars
I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side

Quote:

Peculiar Cultist

19,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
**** xx x xxx x xx ****
T h e xx A c r o b a txxxxxxxxxxx

Some mornings Icarus wanted to lay in the soft, drowsy not-quite awake state forever. This morning was one of them. He was conscious enough to realize that the sun was rising, and the train was still moving but nothing had come into focus yet. The gentle rocking of his hammock with the train, and the rumbling of the train he could feel through it's strings served to lull him and keep everything hazy for just a while longer.

Slowly, though, his thoughts started to break through the haze. We should be landing soon. I like landing days, the Parades are the best. What was I supposed to be doing for the next town? Performing or handing out fliers? Mm, I hope it's performing, I like doing the balancing things. Maybe I could use the stilts. Kids seem to like the stilts... His train of thought meandered down that path for a pretty long time before a sudden realization burst the hazy bubble and he sat up with a wide grin on his face. "Oh! we land today." Today was looking up already.

Icarus hopped down out of his bed and stretched for a few moments before going into a handstand, letting all the blood rush up to his head to clear the last of his drowsiness and wake him up. The more aware he became of his surroundings, the more feet he started to hear upstairs. He suspected someone was making breakfast, why else would there be such a large congregation of the performers all in one place? He dressed quickly, in loose pants and a loose tunic top that he left untied for the moment. He washed his face in the little basin in his room and ran his fingers through his hair before popping out of his room and starting to head up to the kitchen.

Once he was upstairs It seemed like nearly everybody was there except for Pyrrhus, whom he had passed on his way up and greeted only briefly and Mimi who never rose with any of the others. "Good morning~!" he chirped as he joined the throng, waiting on the edge of it for a moment so most everyone else could grab their food first since they had been first to get there. "Is everyone else excited to set up somewhere new today?" His question was just as bright as his greeting. As he took a second glance around at the little crowd and he noticed that Maiya wasn't quite around yet either which seemed strange, he hoped she was feeling alright.

_________________________________________________________________
                                        My spirit sings loud and clear, even in here.
                                        { Location: Kitchen || With: Ava, Axtin, Darla, Kimber, Morgan, Paul, Taubryn, Simon }xUser Image

{{ooc: If anything isn't quite visible enough please let me know and I can change it}}

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
User Image
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen.
So unsure but it seems, 'cause we've been waiting for you.
Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste.
Of your afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway.

Axtin felt a little ashamed that Pyrrhus thought she actually had a problem with him being shirtless. She didn't at all, but she just looked away from him. Not wanting to be set on fire or something worse and not being able to perform with her snakes. That reminds her, she has to go feed them after she feeds herself. Her eyes shot over as Paul announced himself into the room, he ruffled up Ava's hair then mentioned to Axtin that he would burn some bacon up. She wasn't fond of burnt bacon, in fact she wouldn't have minded to cook it up herself but he insisted and began to fry them. A small smile spread over her face, she did enjoy bacon who didn't? Kimber asked about who was "working" today. The raven haired girl honestly didn't have an answer nor did she believe anyone did until Master Morgan would announce that. Thus at the speak of the devil he shall come, Master Morgan entered the room. Axtin just gave a slight nod to him in acknowledgement and as an answer to what seemed to be a rhetorical question. There was a lot of people in here...and she wasn't all that comfortable with it.

Soon after Darla had announced her way up the stairs as she seemed to hit her knee on the usual step every morning. How on earth she does it every morning, Axtin really had no idea. It didn't seem that hard to avoid, then again she wasn't Darla. So she wasn't sure how the girl usually came up the stairs and went about her day. Morning.. She said softly, mostly to all of those that began to file into the kitchen. Thus Simon had came into the room, he seemed to have been drinking with Mimi again last night as he seemed to be dealing with a hangover. Axtin wasn't sure why people got drunk just to make themselves feel better. Last times she got drunk, she promised to herself to never touch alcohol again. Hangovers weren't a good feeling, and throwing up was something she hated. Simon asked if anyone wanted something cold and with a slight raise of her hand she showed that she wanted something. Though she was leaning more towards a banana and peanut butter smoothie. "Can make smoothies?" She asked in her broken English. Man this morning just wasn't her morning. English wasn't that hard for her to speak, though she enjoyed speaking in snake. If only others could speak and learn it to.

Her hand grabbed a pancake and she folded it in half and began to eat it. She would also wait for when Paul had finished cooking the bacon in order to grab a butt ton of them. Out of all the food that was made, Axtin was usually the one to eat most of the bacon. But was sure to leave some for those that also wanted any. Her eyes went over to Icarus as he joined in with the group. Excited? Axtin wouldn't really call it that, those people that watched her...it was creepy. "I guess." She spoke up and noticed Paul had finished off some pieces of bacon. She snagged them away and went over to a window seat, across from Kimber. Pulled her legs up to her chest and ate the rest of her pancake and then nibbled on the bacon. She did wonder if Simon could make a smoothie, if not she would make it after bit when the kitchen was less busy.

This peace on earth's not right (with my back against the wall).
No pain or sign of time (I'm much too young to fall).
So out of place don't wanna stay, I feel wrong and that's my sign.
I've made up my mind.

Afterlife :: Avenged Sevenfold.

Mood:: Hungry
With:: About everyone but Pyrrhus, Mimi and Maiya.

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
              User Image
              User Image ωɪтʜ: A lot of people xxxxxxx ʟocaтɪoɴ: The Chaotic Kitchen xxxxxxx ϻσσɗ: Content xxxxxxxσuтғɪт: Super cute~

Maiya was one of the later ones to awake. Simply because she often kept herself up too late messing with her knifes or having too much fun flirting with the drunk trio as their antics progressed. While she, herself, enjoyed the occasional glass of wine, she was never one to drink so much she blacked out or felt more than a buzz. Though, that could have been contributed to the fact she had, for some reason, turned into the mother figure for the majority of the circus troupe. Which was why she tended to not dabble in the alcohol as much as she used to in her youth.

As her eyes fluttered open, she sat up and stretched. Her long brown hair was a twisted and tangled mess as she looked around the small room. While she would have preferred to have her own train car, like Morgan, she dealt with what she had. Her room was fairly plain, containing only a dresser full of a variety of clothes that fit her more comfortably than her performance outfit, and her bed, which was close to taking up her whole room. The reason she had it was because she reasoned with Morgan she needed it for her beauty rest, and obviously for wrestling. Maiya's deep red-stained eyes scanned her fairly neat room as her lips smacked together.

Slapping her cheeks a few times, she decided to search her room for her beauty supplies - primarily her hair brush. After raising from her bed, she took to her general morning maintenance. Brushing her hair, applying natural looking make-up, pulling her long brown locks into a ponytail, and slipping some clothes on that weren't her pajamas. After this morning ritual finished, she hurried her way up stairs to the dining area, where it seemed the majority of the others had gathered.

Her eyes searched for the coffee pot, but soon stumbled across Morgan. A small grin rested on her lips as she weaved herself between all the others trying to get to the coffee pot. Grabbing a mug out of the cabinet and began trying to fill it, until she realized the coffee pot had been emptied. Letting out a groan of frustration, she began to start a second pot. She wasn't quite awake enough for words, but she was awake enough to wolf whistle at the shirtless man. It was in pure fun, and he knew that. While she would be waiting for the second cup, she scanned the crowed to see who all was already awake.

Spotting Darla, she decided to add some excitement to her morning. Walking over to the woman, Maiya gave her a gentle squeeze on the rear. Even though she still lacked her liquid energy, the Knife Thrower still managed to utter the words.
                                                                        "Morning Beautiful~ Why weren't you in my bed this morning?" After a brief pause, she grinned towards Darla. From there, she wandered over to the coffee pot; figuring there'd at least be enough that had sputtered out of the machine for her to fill up her cup enough. Sneaking an empty mug under the drip of liquid while she filled her cup about two thirds full, she swapped the mug back into the machine. From there, she filled up her coffee mug with a few spoonfuls of sugar and some cooler liquid to make the strong brew a bit weaker.

Walking over to the Ringmaster, she bounced her hip up against his side, as though stating she was there. Looking up to the man, she smiled at him.
                                                                        "Morning is always fabulous when I have you at my side within an hour." She said quietly to the man with a smirk on her lips, her eyes rolled off of him then onto her cup as she look a long gulp. Maiya was tempted to wiggle her way between people again and speak to Paul to watch him get all flustered and confused. However, being by Morgan, she felt, was more her style.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff