Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

xLavish cloth surrounded the room, draping over mannequins and tables. Silver scissors and glittering pins and needles sparkling in the early light of the morning. The wooden floor of the trailer covered in a delicately made rug. On the far end lay a bed piled high with large pillows, covered in silk and fine cloths. In the nest of the pitch black cloth a lithe form slowly moved. Sluggish in movement the person in question made was a quivering motion as they raised their body up onto their palms supporting their own weight as they sat up blinking slowly. Alexander's eyes slowly blinked as the ruby colored orbs settled themselves on his bed. Sitting back on his heels he raised his arms above his head stretching with a low yawn.

Shoving his bedding back a bit he drew himself from his bed as he ran his fingers through his snow white hair. It really wasn't very tangled... He did sleep like the dead after all. Sasha pulled a cloak from his closet and draped it over a chair as he looked about for a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeved turtle neck in navy blue. Pulling on a pair of faux fur boots as soon as he'd situated himself in proper winter attire he draped his cloak over his shoulders and picked the hood up to lay over his hair hiding him almost perfectly from the light as the vampire left his room.

He placed his hand out to rest on the side of his trailer as he brought the other up to his throat trying to ignore the twinge of thirst that hit him. Closing his eyes Sasha straightened himself up and began walking. A proper vampire remained in control. It had been several days since the last time he'd had a proper meal and he wasn't sure how keen he was on all of the asking someone to come back to his room for a meal was at the moment. Entering the food tent he listened to the loud bustle of those around him.

Gently slipping his cloak from his shoulders he folded it over one of his arms as the vampire examined the members of the cirque. They were family in a way. Each and every misfit, runaway, and creature. He carefully crafted everything they wear. It was a passion of his. Beautiful things for beautiful souls. Seating himself in the darkest corner he could find the albino vampire gently began to braid his hair. There wasn't anything he could eat here unless offered. He refused to take blood from the unwilling or drink it from a glass. It just... wasn't the same and didn't last as long. Resigning himself to styling his hair Alexander sat quietly.

With: Self > Occupants of the Food Tent
Mood/Status: Sleepy and Hungry
Out.Of.Cyanide: Hungry Sasha is Hungry. >:

Timid Detective

User Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Cyrus Olson`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
•°o.O The Dexterous Marauder O.o°•

Location: Store Company: Daemon Status: Surprised and Content => Confused but Healthy
OOC:

"Do you ever want to catch me?"

"Right now I'm feeling ignored."

To say the least, Cyrus was surprised by Daemon's reaction. As his hand was grabbed, he allowed himself to be pulled along with wide eyes. Was the other man excited? His expression didn't seem to show much, but his actions did. It was actually quite a strange sight. Even Cyrus had learned in their short time in each other's company that the other didn't show expression much.

"I can't really af-" he started as they entered the shop. His notion was confirmed by the look on one of the woman's faces. She clearly knew that they didn't belong in such an extravagant place. Before, either of them could protest, however, Daemon spoke. Cyrus was just about as amazed as the clerk was by the production of the card. Not that he was complaining. He would take free things any day.

He quickly began to scan the store for anything that might catch his eye. What he really needed were some dress clothes. He had plenty of ordinary, everyday outfits, but few that would be considered proper for a special occasion. Well, if he was ever invited to one anyways. It definitely wouldn't hurt to have something in case. It didn't take him long to find an outfit he liked, but he did continue to try on other clothes that he had no intention of buying.

While neither of them actually interacted with each other, it was clear that they were enjoying each other's company. Occasionally, they would check to see what the other was doing and every time Cyrus was pleased to see that the other male was seemingly enjoying himself. It was a little difficult to tell due to his lack of expression, but his actions did hint at happiness.

Cyrus noticed Daemon begin to check out and made his way over to the counter. In his hands he held a nice black jacket, a deep purple tie, and a pair of black dress pants.
"Yeah," he said with a nod. "I figured it was about time I buy something more dressy than a T-shirt and jeans." He handed the clothes over to the woman before turning back to face his companion. Feeling the soft fabric, he let out a slight laugh. He had to admit that this side of Daemon was kind of adorable. It was too bad that nobody really gave him much of a chance to show it.

"I don't really have anywhere I need to go, so we should probably head back. I still have a lot of practicing to do myself," Cyrus said grabbing his bag of clothing before walking towards the door. Part of him wondered what exactly Daemon did in his acts that was too scary for children. He had heard about the man's performances, but he had hardly believed that they would actually do things like set someone on fire. At least, at the time he had heard them he hadn't believed them. Now, however, he wasn't so sure.

"Doesn't it bother you?" he started after a moment's hesitation. "I mean, I know you can't feel pain and all, but..." Cyrus trailed off not quite sure what he was trying to say. It really wasn't his business. For all he knew, Daemon enjoyed having his face mauled by tigers. He'd probably just think that Cyrus's concern was stupid anyways. Why was he even worried about someone he barely knew? "Nevermind."

"So, can you try a little harder?"

"I'm really getting bored."

Nightmares Of Lament

Timid Detective

User Image ≎≎≎≎Matthias Dubois≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎Deception's Proxy≎≎≎≎

Location: Food Tent Company: Akuma Status: Content and Healthy
OOC: You can assume that he requests to be hit until he gets to 16. XD

"I want to feel like I'm close to something real,"

It was good to see that Akuma was finally relaxing a little as they played their game. If nothing else, Matthias had always been good at calming the nerves of others. At least, he tried his best to anyways. As he listened to the other man speak, thoughts of his own trips to Japan crossed his mind. "Ah, yes, I thought so," he said with a smile. "I've only been there twice, but it is probably still one of them most lovely places to visit in the spring. I definitely would not be opposed to going there again."

Matthias watched as he was dealt his cards with anticipation. He only took a moment to think before responding to Akuma's question. "Hit me," he said before taking another bite out of his nearly forgotten pastry. Perhaps, this time he would be a little bit luckier than last. Either way, he couldn't complain to much. He was having fun and actually socializing for once.

"I want to find something I've wanted all along, somewhere I belong."

Angelodie

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
Liklef_lvr

Shh...TheDeadAreTalking╞ - Daemon Von D'Yavol - ╡

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Beautiful Tragedy ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

User Image
I can't feel it...

It's so cold
The look on your face
And the feel of your hand

"Just one more place. Then we can go back." Daemon said as they left the shop after double checking he received a receipt and his card back.. He seemed to be deep in thought. The question put forth had him slipping his fingers through his own thoughts as he tried to come up with a proper answer. Did it bother him? It never really had occurred to him that it could be something that should bother him. In fact... There were times when he rather enjoyed it. Finally Daemon shook his head. "No. It doesn't bother me. If I had to put it into words I would say I find the act that I do rather pleasurable. The feeling of someone violently treating me isn't that bad. I can feel the pressure of their touch or the tools they're using. And when someone has a hand inside of my stomach or chest..."

Daemon became slightly silent as he pulled his jacket around himself better to combat the cold. That was what everyone else was doing on the street as the hurried about. "It's really not... any different than sex. I've actually gotten... I guess you could say 'worked up'... during one of my performances. One of the reasons it's not meant for children aside from the violent nature. Having someone touching my body even in a violent manner can be a pleasurable thing... It really doesn't happen often enough to not be associated with anything else." Daemon reached out tugging on the others sleeve before walking into another shop.

The man behind the counter had an assortment of tattoos and piercings covering his body. "I need some help finding things. I don't have a lot of time to spend looking around. I need two rubber bar gags, a set of splint arm binders, if you carry needles that would be fantastic, a spider gag, suspension cuffs for both wrist and ankle, and some hardware for suspension." The man raises a brow and looked between the pair before grinning and mumbling something about crazy kids. Looking at Cyrus the siren tilted his head with a look that could be akin to happiness despite nothing showing on his features or in his posture beyond the comfortable look in his eyes.

It took a total of ten minutes for the man to get the order set. Daemon paid for it and left a delivery address for the man after checking that it could be shipped. The man assured him that they'd have the equipment out before show time. Grabbing Cyrus by his hand Daemon dragged him out of the shop and towards home. "So... Does it bother you when you bend all weird? Seeing as I've informed you of the way my act makes me feel I'm assuming that it's only fair for you to share the same information. Despite the inappropriate nature." He didn't seem to notice that he was still holding the other males hand as he walked.

The snow was rather nice. It looked very pleasing to his eyes. The bright white against his dark colored clothing creating a contrast that stroked his curiosity. He did do his best to find patches of unsmashed snow as he walked. Focusing on his feet he stepped where there were no footprints and enjoyed the satisfying crunch of the snow under his new boots. It was nice to hear the sound and feel the satisfaction of the creaking press of the crunching snow. "I think I enjoy the snow."

It's like you don't care
Or you fail to notice
That it's quiet

Oh wait, that's just the knife in your chest

With: Cyrus
Mood/Status: Seemingly Content and Happy!?
Out.Of.Cyanide:

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Akuma

Akuma was glad to hear he had been before. "I hope they treated you well" He said. He. He knew how some people could get when people were different. He sighed a bit at the thought. He looked up when he heard him spoke and began to do so. After giving him one card, Mattias told him to stop. His cards now total 16. He flipped over his first card to find a 3 of spades. He hit himself and got a king of clubs. "You win." He said with a smile. He handed one of his biscuits to him and then sat the cards down again. "Would you like to continued playing?" He asked. Despite how much fun he was having, he didn't want to take too much of Mattias time. He grabbed a biscuit and nibbled on it as he waited.

With: Mattias
Thoughts: Black jack...Should be fun.

Liklef_lvr
xxxUser Image

Leslie Ackerley
                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      the iron marksman

It was a quaint and rather peaceful morning at the circus, most of the performers and staff huddled inside to hide from the cold or busily working to finish a few last minute errands before practice started. For his part, Leslie had decided to be as impractical as always and do neither. Instead, he'd explored their latest domicile, figuring out the layout of the tents and completely walking around the perimeter of the grounds. His wandering came to an abrupt halt when he heard a weird noise from under one of the equipment trailers, his body jerking to an awkward stop with a sneaker-clad foot still suspended in the air and his arms extended mid-swing. Curiosity being one of his weaknesses, it was inevitable that his immediate course of action would be to drop to his knees beside the trailer and stick his head under it. His reward was a stinging swipe to the face and a lot of hissing. Leslie covered his face and recoiled, smacking the back of his head off of the trailer before ultimately ending up face first in the snow. The fuzzy little monster that had caused all of this pawed at the back of his head when he didn't move for a few minutes, seemingly weak to curiosity itself.

Fifteen minutes and numerous scratches later, Leslie had finally tamed the animal enough that it let him carry it about with him. He held it inside his sweater, hugging his left arm around his middle to keep the cat from falling out. Unfortunately, now that he was no longer distracted he couldn't help but notice how cold outside it really was. His hair and clothes (which were in no way weather appropriate in the first place) were damp from the snow, the cat's wet fur only making it worse. He probably should get inside and dry off. A quick glance around showed that the nearest tent was the main food tent the group shared. He shrugged slightly and headed towards it, peeking inside before entering. He'd seen several of the others nearby, but could only guess at which of the remaining were still eating. Depending on who was inside, he may or may not have gotten lectured for bringing the cat inside. Deciding that it looked clear, he stepped inside, pretending that he hadn't been obviously standing at the entrance for a good minute and a half longer than was actually necessary.

He sat down at a relatively empty spot, for once not bothering to poke around into everyone's business. They were mostly eating, and honestly the smell of bacon and ham just grossed him out. Carefully, so as not to wake the cat (he was still thinking of names, despite the fact that he'd probably let it go come nightfall), he shrugged off his dripping sweater. This revealed the holsters he wore underneath, filled with an assortment of his knives. They were all small and gracefully shaped, meant to awe rather than intimidate. He spotted the costume designer off to the side when he was comfortably situated, wrinkling his brow at the confusing ease with which the man was braiding his hair. As if in contrast, Leslie's own blond hair was a disaster, parts either sticking up in unruly tufts or plastered down with melted snowfall. "Ain't that much hair a hassle to deal with all the time?" he asked, reaching up to muss at his own hair without thinking, as if trying to imagine it. He knew he wouldn't have been able to do it. He'd get it snagged in a branch or something and hack it all off right away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      location: wandering outside >> food tent | company: stray animal >> Sasha | ooc: ahh...guess this will do. Hope you don't mind this brat bugging Sasha.

Nightmares Of Lament

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User ImageUser Image

xSasha looked over as the other spoke at him. His eyes lingering on the feline for a moment as he could sharply smell the wet fur. It was a bit much for so early in the morning. None the less he smiled at the young man. "I'm very old. And I have all of the time in the world. Spending some of it on my hair is nothing to blink about. It keeps my hands busy after all." Sasha chuckled. Over the years his Russian accent had lessened, it was now only a faint whisper of the once beautiful thing that it had been. That was not to say that his voice wasn't lovely. It was still very wonderful to hear. It merely lacked the same sharp exotic tone it had once held.

"You're not going to sit next to any of the others?" Sasha made sure his cloak was laid out next to himself in order to dry it from the slight damp of the cold weather. The albino vampire finished fixing his hair and let it lay over his shoulder graceful as could be. Perhaps that was a vampire thing. The grace of never stumbling or falling. His brother had the same traits. They were always perfect in their actions. It was a little interesting when one actually thought about it. After a second he shook his head. "I'm not saying your company is unwelcome. It's just that I'm off by myself during the mornings usually. I have a habit of popping a fang when I'm tired."

"Besides that... where did you find the little one?" He tilted his head with that soft smile that never seemed to leave his face. Absently somewhere in the back of his mind Sasha was examining this boys state of dress. Twisting a stray lock of his hair around his finger he simply looked over the boy. He was a sweet creature. The boy always was rather polite around him. Mind you anyone that wasn't screaming in Sasha's face about a broken thread was deemed polite. The moron that had yelled at him so rudely had ended their day with a broken wrist and a very red hand print across their face.

"You do know that you're always welcome to come request a warmer state of dress. If you'd like I can make you a nice winter jacket before the end of the day." Alexander turned his eyes away as he finished speaking to examine the rest of the room. His eyes falling on someones throat. His fangs ached just thinking about burying in that tender flesh and drawing forth the beautiful crimson liquid that sated his hunger. Coughing softly Sasha put his hand over his mouth and turned his eyes away. He'd have to find a meal sooner or later. This wasn't very healthy for his body or the people that needed him to stay focused.

With: Leslie and Kitty
Mood/Status: Sleepy and Hungry > Sleepy, Content, and Hungry
Out.Of.Cyanide: Ooh. Cute brat has kitty :3 Yuuuus

nion bell

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Chien Duchamps

Chien couldn't wait to eat his breakfast. As much as he loved bacon, he was hoping for something bigger. Maybe they would have steak today. He mouth watered at the thought. If they didn't have steak maybe there was leftover chicken from last night. There was always sausages to gorge on. He would just pile his plate with sausages and bacon if it came down to it. This was all he could think about as he walked to the food tent in the lightly falling snow. His body made the trip from his bed to the food tent automatically now. He had to stop himself from venturing into the cold without a coat. Now, he had arrived to the food tent. He patted his stomach happily as he imagined himself eating. He walked inside and sniffed the air. It smelt wonderful inside. He went and made his plate. He got a bit of eggs to go with his previously determined meal and looked for someone to seat with. He wasn't one for sitting alone in such an open place. His head turned in the direction of a familiar voice and he found himself joining the Russian queen and his company. "Morning morning. I hope you don't mind me joining." He said.

With: Sasha and Leslie
Thoughts:

Timid Detective

User Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Cyrus Olson`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
•°o.O The Dexterous Marauder O.o°•

Location: Outside => Store => Outside Company: Daemon Status: Flustered => Happy and Healthy
OOC: I'm so sorry for making you wait. My internet wasn't really working. I also have the attention span of a goldfish which doesn't help.

"Do you ever want to catch me?"

"Right now I'm feeling ignored."

Cyrus nodded as Daemon requested to go to another shop. He didn't say anything as he followed and half expected for the other male to remain silent as well. However, it seemed that he didn't have any intention of not answering. As he listened, what the other said actually made a little bit of sense. After all, if you couldn't feel pain, why would it be unpleasant? Still, it was a little bit difficult for him to understand fully.

He looked over when Daemon stopped talking, curious what the rest of the thought was. When he heard it though, he wasn't entirely sure how to react. That sort of thing was one of the areas he had very little experience in. He didn't usually stay in one place long enough to get the close to someone. Luckily, he didn't really have to respond because they had already reached their destination.

Cyrus didn't say anything as his companion spouted a list of various objects. It was a strange list to be sure, but they did work for a circus after all. However, when the man glanced between the two customers, Cyrus's face quickly lit up. Surely, he didn't think...
"Wait... it's not-" he started only to realize that it was pointless. He looked down at his feet wishing that his blush would disappear.

As the man got to work, Cyrus glanced around the shop in hopes that it would distract him from his embarrassment. After a few moments, he glanced over at Daemon. Despite, how emotionless his face was, his eyes showed showed a comfortableness that they hadn't shown before. To be honest, he wasn't even sure if it was really there, but it still made him happy none the less. Even wasn't quite sure why the other male's feelings mattered so much to him, he found himself wanting to please him. Perhaps, it was because this was the first person who had ever truly paid attention to him.

Cyrus allowed himself to be pulled along as he thought of a response to Daemon's question.
"Fair enough. I'd never really given it much thought. Though if I had to explain how it felt, I would say that it's.." he paused, thinking of the right word, "relaxing. Kind of like how some people feel about running or doing art. I don't have to really think about anything when I do it." As he spoke he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. He laughed slightly as he remembered exactly how he had become skilled at squeezing into such tight quarters. "Besides, it's actually quite useful. After all, the police can't catch you if they can't reach you."

He was all too aware that Daemon hadn't released his hand as they walked, but he didn't try to remove it from his grasp. To be honest, he actually kind of liked feeling the warmth of another persons hand in his. He couldn't even remember the last person that had held his hand. He was drawn from his thoughts by the sound of the other man's voice. "It's beautiful, isn't?" he said holding out his hand to catch some of the falling flakes with a soft smile.

"So, can you try a little harder?"

"I'm really getting bored."

Nightmares Of Lament

Timid Detective

User Image ≎≎≎≎Matthias Dubois≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎Deception's Proxy≎≎≎≎

Location: Food Tent Company: Akuma Status: Content and Healthy
OOC:Once again, I'm sorry for taking so long.

"I want to feel like I'm close to something real,"

Matthias smiled as he took one of the biscuits. Now it seemed that they were even. He was a little surprised by Akuma's question. "Well, we can't end on a tie now, can we?" he said with another wink. "Besides, I'm in no rush to join in setting up. But don't tell Silven, he might not look so kindly on my laziness." He said the last part a little bit quieter before laughing. He was more than happy to put on a show, but when it came to the manual labor, he was always coming up with one excuse or another. It wasn't that he thought that he was too good for it or anything. He just didn't like exerting that much energy.

He took the cards and shuffled them quickly before dealing them out once again. He placed a nine of diamonds and an ace of spades in front of Akuma and 4 of diamonds and a face down card in front of himself.
"Tell me, Akuma, if you don't mind me asking," he said as he waited for the boy to decide his course of action, "why does someone who is as kind as you, have so much sadness in their eyes?" It may have been none of his business and the kid wasn't likely to answer, but he still felt compelled to ask. If nothing else, he wanted to let him know that he was willing to listen.

"I want to find something I've wanted all along, somewhere I belong."

Angelodie

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Danny LaGodna

Danny made it outside the tent and stretched. "Ok..let's see." He looked around a bit and spotted Domino already playing. He ran over to him and flopped in the snow next to him. "Snow." He said as he began laughing. He did a snow angel and then rolled onto his belly. He lifted up and got on his knees. He crawled over to the dog boy and tapped him. "Tag you're it." He said. He stood up and ran a few steps away from him. "Catch me if you can." He said. He laughed more and started to run. Chances were, Domino would catch him. At first he was worried about how he would tag him. Then he realized he could easily jump on him as a tag. That sounded more fun then getting touched on the arm or shoulder.

With: Myself and Domino. Lenma and Patches are on there way.
Thoughts: I get to play with Domino and Lenma and Patches~

kanna2012

Pantsless Ghost

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX Lenma Ravenwood
                                                      Location: food tent = outside XXX Company: patches his pet beagle, Domino and Danny XXX Feelings/thoughts: He is so cute, messy eater though... XXX The song in my heart: pound the alarm

Just because i am a zombie doesn't mean anything..

Please...don't shed blood in front of me...i go crazy...!!!

Lenma smiled as he watched Domino and Danny head outside. He followed after them only to laugh at how Domino acted towards the snow. He thought it was a little funny but at the same time it worried the young zombie prince. He was worried that Domino would get to cold and come down with a fever if he wasn't taken care of properly. He was about to talk to the male when Patches ran out and started to do the same thing near Domino. It made him laugh again since he saw how the two thought so much a like. He had to admit he was happy since he had come to live in the circus. He missed his adopted parents, but he felt more at home in this place then he did with his human parents. They always had to worry about him staying healthy and often had to get him fresh meat and organs to keep his hunger sedated. In the circus though he didn't have to worry about it. Since there were so many other races in the group they had foods from all over the world in their diets. Plus Lenma only needed to eat the organs and meat at least once or twice a day, depending on his hunger anyway. Anything after that could be regular human food for all he cared.

Though there was one thing that they often had to watch out for. When Lenma smelled blood he needed to be locked in his room for an hour or so to calm down. If he didn't he would go on a rampage and bite any human in sight. It was shameful in his mind. He knew he wasn't a monster but the smell of blood from a human's body drove him to insanity a few times in the past. Sadly he had to keep that poor innocent soul he had bitten from going on a rampage of his own. It was a good thing though that the bite of a made zombie didn't create more zombies. Only born zombies could do such a thing.

Pantsless Ghost

Angelodie

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
❉Domino❉

Reaching, searching for something untouched

User Image
Domino made happy noises as he rolled in the snow, obviously enjoying himself. It wasn't very often that he actually got to play in the snow like this, it was common for the cirque to avoid winter in places it got very cold, probably to hrlp prevent more delicate members from becoming ill, or when it was winter they were somewhere it just didn't snow, and of course it didn't help that people got worried that with the way he rolled around in the snow he would become ill, even if he thought he was a dog he had no fur to protect him from the dampness and cold and, psychic abilities aside, he was just human, so they often pulled him out of the snow to drag him inside and force him into dry clothes.

The 'dog' gave a small giggle when Lenma's beagle joined him in the snow rolling, and by extention Danny's angel making, and was was about to gently, as he knew he was much larger than Patches and could accidentally hurt her if he was too rough, start a play-fight with the real dog, when Danny touched a hand to him, saying that he was tagged and it, before running off. Domino rolled onto his front, quickly pushing himself into a crouch as he looked after the shapeshifter in confusion, one hand resting on the tag of his collar, a simple disc that said his name and to please bring him to the cirque if lost, as if wondering what it had to do with being this it. He caught on quickly when Danny called back for him to catch him and gave a grin as he took off on all fours after him, surprisingly fast given humans were meant to walk upright. When he was close enough to Danny he jumped at his back with just enough force to knock the other of balance and laid on his back, given him a friendly lick on the cheek before clambering off to sit next to him, hips wiggling happily. "Tag?" His tone was questioning, as he wasn't familiar with the game, and as an after thought he patted a hand against Danny's arm, trying to mimick when Danny tagged him. 

Hearing voices of the never-fading calling

I am at: Outside in the snow

Angelodie

kanna2012

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Akuma

Akuma nodded. "Right right." He said. He had never been asked to help with setting up. He figured people just didn't notice him when it came to things. He didn't mind. He couldn't really say that he wanted to help set things up in the first place. He watched the cards as the were dealt out. It seemed he had another good set. He would stand. He looked up from the cards when he heard his name. The question surprised him. His eyes fell to the table as he tried to think of an answer. "Well." He continued to look at the table. "I deal with a lot of sad stuff." He fidgeted a bit. "Like seeing the future...and disasters." He said. "What's really sad...is when people don't heed your warnings." He said. He wanted to added the part about being blamed but he felt it was best not to. He looked from the table now back at Mattias. "It's a tough responsibility. I didn't know it showed in my eyes." He said. "I'll stand." He added.

With: Mattias
Thoughts: Black jack...Should be fun.

Liklef_lvr
Always highlight empty spaces to see what people put there Rémi Astier
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By midmorning Rémi had accepted that it wasn’t going to snow as much as he’d hoped. It was the same thing every time he heard a rumor of snow. First would begin the challenges to the sky to bring it on, next came the night of waiting out. Morning would come, and no matter how much came down, it always fell short. He’d gone through the five stages of grief while nibbling on a granola bar in the predawn hours, and now he shuffled through the dusting with a swagger and two spheres in his left hand like Baoding balls. That’s the best you got? That’s all you can do, London? He didn’t bother with boots or a coat when sneakers and a sweatshirt were fine. Or, in the land of tea and crumpets, trainers and a jumper. God save the Queen.

The smell of breakfast wafted from the food tent, but Rémi wasn’t feeling it yet. Soon, maybe. He wouldn’t starve if he missed it. The fae raised his face to the sky, watching white fall from grey. Thousands, thousands of specks falling. The sounds of the city were deadened by the snowfall, and for a moment it was almost peaceful. He smiled. Snow stung his cheeks and got caught in his eyelashes and slipped behind his collar to melt against his neck, and he felt at home.

Anywhere the circus went was his home.

Rémi passed by a few tents, giving each a glance. He heard muffled conversation from the animal tent. Two distinct voices came through, the familiar voice of their ringmaster and the halting speech of D’jerun, the new guy. He waved their way, but after seeing his head go limp, the fae ducked into his hood and pretended he hadn’t seen anything. Best not get involved in something he’d only muck up. Who he did catch peeking out of the freakshow tent wasn’t so bad. “Hey Meroo,” he called, dropping half the name as he always did. Some because he liked them, others because he had to live up to his reputation as a nuisance. Rémi tossed one of the balls his way, only for it to dissolve into warm sparkles as it arced down toward him. “Have a good night?” Neither of them slept, he knew, but the fae’s restlessness was spent walking the streets of Chelsea. Always a good time, talking a mugger down by presenting pocket lint in a Canadian accent.

people hide secrets where nobody will look
who ; mermaroo x
where ; outside freakshow tent x

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Skrornvalr
Pantsless Ghost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers