Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Elliot Thatcher:
Obey the Chains of Command

Elliot just gave an irritated sigh as he took the bottle from Jack, a loud crunch breaking the air as the man bit into the candy in his mouth, allowing him to swallow it easier. "My toy for the evening is already broken and thrown away, Jack. They always break so easily when I'm pissed off." He said almost flatly, taking a swig from the bottle he'd just taken from the blind man. He exhaled slowly as the burn of alcohol made its way down his throat and through his torso. "And I don't sleep well at night." He chose to ignore the comment about the scent of the rock candy in his mouth, figuring that mentioning it would just bring more attention to it.

He was about to make a comment to Jack about what he was doing out at this hour when Anastasia showed up. At her comment about having animals to feed, he simply flipped her the bird, taking another swig of alcohol; he figured he should probably give the bottle back eventually, but not just yet. "Correction, I'm not drunk yet. And I don't tell you how to do your job, princess, don't ******** tell me how to do mine." Elliot and Anastasia, despite having more or less the same job, had very different opinions on how to deal with the taming of the animals. More specifically, the vampire generally had a problem with Elliot's use of force and his mental abilities to tame the animals under his responsibility as opposed to trust and old fashioned training. "Besides. I feed my animals quite well, thank you."

Elliot took one last swig from Jack's bottle before reluctantly handing it back to the blind man. It took a lot to get Elliot drunk, and he hadn't had nearly enough for that, but hopefully he could at least get a buzz off of the few swigs he'd taken. "Ah...thanks Jack, I needed that." He shrugged slightly as he spoke. He wasn't usually one to offer someone a thank you, but he supposed he could make an exception for a guy who was willing to share his booze.

Where: Somewhere Who: Jack, Anastasia What: Playing it cool.

Dapper Lunatic

User ImageXXXX
JACK KAIL

Jacks ears perked when he heard the galloping hooves of approaching horses. They sounded too close together to be running wild so it was probably one of the other trainers on their approach. "Pity to hear about your sleep and the unfortunate 'toy' as you put it. Did you at least get her name?" just because he didn't like the mans methods didn't mean he would be rude. Killing and disposing of bodies so willy nilly always made Jack a little uneasy. Though, he had to admit the man was thorough enough not to get caught. Thank god for small miracles... though, it probably wasn't gods work.

Jack smiled to himself as he handed the bottle over to Elliot whilst Anastasia talked. Things quickly turned tense between the two. You'd think two people that worked the same job and had such obviously similar interests would get along better, but these two seemed like they hated eachother at the moment which confused the sloshed blind man. C'est Le Vie. Whoa, no need for such hostilities guys. We're all on the same team here, right?" he said to the taming duo as he took the bottle back. He shook the bottle a little to swirl the liquid inside. The sound alerted him to just how much was left. A smile formed across his lips as he realized he had enough to pass the night away in drunken bliss. "Anytime 'chum', I know you'd do the same for me." Jack told Elliot knowing it probably wasn't true, but none the less. Elliot didn't seem the sharing type.

Jack 'looked' towards Anastasia. He could tell by the sounds that she probably just did some difficult and impressive trick and made it look effortless. "Annie!" he shouted out in glee the way only a person that's been drinking could. Its not a pet name he'd normally call her vocally. "Dobryy vecher*! have you come to drink or merely grace us with your beauty? The only thing I need is good company, and a little entertainment. How are you this evening?" he asked over joyously. He enjoyed the woman's thick Russian accent. It was exotic. He had tried to learn Russian when he was younger but... well, when you're blind, learning a foreign language from a book is like trying to admire a painting composed of Invisible ink. Unless you know how to view it, you're just staring at a blank canvas.

*Formal way of saying Good evening.

Where: Wandering aboutWho:ElliotWhat:

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Elliot Thatcher:

Elliot just smirked as Jack took the bottle back from him. "Right, right...of course." He laughed a bit as he rolled his neck slowly, loosening the muscles. "And who bothers getting a name from a broad who won't come when you call her?" He laughed a little louder, the small amount of alcohol he'd taken from Jack taking the edge off his attitude a bit, though that didn't make him any less psychopathic. Most of the other cirque members would agree, though, that Elliot Thatcher was a much more pleasant man drunk than sober.

He turned his head to look at Anastasia again."Much as I'd love to stay and chat, princess, I've got a mess to clean up in my trailer." He turned back to Jack. "Cheers, Jack." He made a slight saluting motion, knowing full well the man couldn't see him, before making his way back to his trailer. He slipped another crystal of his mint rock candy in his mouth as he stepped through his door, sighing irately as the blood spilled across his trailer. He'd likely spend a good portion of the night cleaning it up. His hobby certainly had its disadvantages. Then again, he mostly slept during the day, so it's not like he had anything better to do.

After an hour or two Elliot had gotten most of the blood off the floor and the walls, ignoring the stuff on his bed. The sheets were dark anyway. A wash when he got the chance would be sufficient. He sat down near a small cabinet, crunching the sugar in his mouth and letting it slide down his throat as he pulled one of his own bottles of alcohol out of one of the cabinet shelves, a bottle of high quality vodka. He took the top off and took a few swigs from the bottle, the smooth feeling of alcohol filling his throat and stomach. He leaned back in his chair, slowly getting drunk, waiting for orders from the cirque superiors. Wouldn't be the first time he'd had to follow orders smashed.

Where: Somewhere Who: Alone What: Waiting

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Haley Gardener: The Mute Ventriloquist

Haley couldn't help but smile slightly as Eddy twirled her around. "Right now? Sleep sounds good, honestly. Tonight has been stressful..." The young woman sighed, though it wasn't so much a sad sigh as one of genuine tiredness. Now that she had heard that they'd found who had stolen Molly, she was sure she'd get the doll back, and the adrenaline and nervousness she'd had going while the doll was missing had left her pretty emotionally drained, not to mention a little physically drained as well.

She stepped away from Eddy, straightening her dress a little bit. "I'm going to head back to my trailer now, Eddy...I'll see you in the morning, maybe." She smiled gently as she turned and walked off to her trailer, pigtails bobbing behind her. She sighed as she saw the still-empty table in her trailer where Molly ought to be. "We'll find you soon, Molly...just as soon as whoever took you 'fesses up." She said quietly before getting ready for at least a few hours of sleep.

Where: Some place Who: Eddy What: Relieved OOC: ((I brought her back to her trailer in order to wrap things up quickly, if you want anything more done with Haley let me know.))

Dapper Lunatic

User ImageXXXX
JACK KAIL

Jack laughed at the Elliots joke along side him, noticing that it was a bit more heartfelt than the man usually let out. As bad a** ashe portraits himself to be, Elliot was always a good drinking buddy in Jacks opinion. Jack waved to Elliot as he started walking off. "Peace brother. Good night." he called after him as the alcohol took over his typical speech patterns. He turned to to lovely Russian and smiled.

So, are you and the horsies going back to the stable for the evening? Cause, if not, I think you're going to find it quite lonely." he said to the woman. He could hear that the carnival had finally quiet down. People were trading warm fires for a warm bed at this point. Not that Jackie could blame him. The hour was late and it would be time for him to retire as well. The whiskey in his hand was more than enough encouragement for him to sleep, even with his circadian rhythm problem. However, he wasn't going to just leave the girl rudely. Not yet at least.

Where: Wandering aboutWho:Anastasia and her horsesWhat: Thinking about bed.

Eddy FantzalUser Image
The normie.

Eddie looked at the young woman as she mentioned sleep. She wore a faint smile which intensified Eddies. "Good night, Haley. See you tomorrow!" he called after her as he watched her pigtails bounce with each step. He was tired before he left his trailer earlier and even more so now. He slowly walked back to his van, passing Elliot in the process in silence. He only hoped that the smell of grease and soap had cleared out by then.

Eddy climbed back into his van and started to disrobe, being extra careful to hang up his hat where it wouldn't fall. He laid down on the mat placed ever so carefully on the floor. The pungent aroma had cleared out for the most part, thank god for small miracles. Eddy laid there with his hands crossed over his chest and smiled brightly as he thought about his day as he drifted off to sleep. It was a good day, he decided as he looked at his bruised knuckles and thought about Haley, Asra, Jack and the others. Yeah, a really good day.

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
ѕнιя євσиу тнε sιℓvεятσηgυε∂ ριρεя

ωнεяε αм ι...؟ Inside her Calliope {a misshapen cabin customarily at the end of the train}
ωнαт αм ι тσ ¢αℓℓ тнєѕє ¢яєαтυяєѕ...? Me, myself and I
αи∂ ωнαт ιѕ тнιѕ ι тαѕтє..? Regret, drowsiness and unconsciousness

'ωι уσυ ωαк ιитσ му ραяσυя؟' ѕαι тнє ѕριєя тσ тнє fу.
3.1415926'тιѕ тнє ρяєттιєѕт ιттє ραяσυя тнαт єνєя ι уσυ ѕρу...

Shir slunk back to her wooden box with silent, disjointed steps, her tortured spine arching her head even closer to the ground as her eyes brushed the silvery grass sheepishly.
'No friend for Shir..' her mouth spewed out her melodic words like a wisp of silk, gently wrapping around the mind of any who heard and drenching their hearts with conjoined isolation and misery. She should not have lost control, again. She couldn't even hold mastery over her own hormonal fluctuations, anymore. Despicable.Spidery fingers clutched at the door of her music box as her bone-white arm flung it open with the same grace and flourish that one would don a cloak. She slammed the door shut with uncharacteristic force, and the loud noise that resulted stung her ears almost as much as the memories of her past actions hurt her.

Sillhuettes of meticulously piled.. stuff were evident in the parts of her cabin in close proximity to the windows, but beyond these regions, there was only impenetrable darkness. It was a misshapen, beaten-down cart that hung reluctantly at the end of the train that Shir dwelt in.
Garbed in the absolute black within her calliope, a few strands of melody slipped out from between her tongue and lips as her left arm scrabbled for a small pot of honey within the chaotic order of her wagon. She walked through a narrow path between large piles of once discarded, now treasured, miscellaneous objects. Admittedly, had any other individual tried to negotiate the living-quarters of the calliope cabin, they would have surely fallen over and quite possibly broken several things. Given the chaotic nature of the cabin, it was quite possible that several people already had, and were lying there still, decomposing and unknown to the world. The section of her box that contained the calliope was meticulous, however it may not have appeared as such to the outsider. Thing were piled up to the walls at carefully calculated angles to help promote resonation within the cabin itself, and prevent echoing and distortion.

'They do not understand..' she murmured confidingly to the small troupe of fireflies that had been summoned by her melody. 'But you do' she continued, spreading a generous trail of honey along the wood of one of her her glassless windows. Her mouth twitched into a gentle smile as she gazed at the little insects on her windowsill, as if they were the closest friends she had ever known. Of course, the little creatures could not understand her words, but the accent that lilted her words spoke vague emotional meaning to them.

Her belly was swollen with the candy she had pilfered from the stalls that night, and the familiar tastes and layout of her cabin; chaotic to the outsider but entirely ordered to her, were comforting. As she crawled into a corner of her cabin layered with old, battered cushions, her eyelids drooped, and unconsciousness became tauntingly close. The wind occasionally summoned impossibly quiet notes from her silver calliope, and with the beautiful warm glow of the fireflies on her window-sill, Shir's eyes closed, clawed fingers cradling her head, though piercing the cushions unfortunate enough to be beneath them and spindly legs curled around her middle, cat-style. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth along with a few foreign words that farewelled the stars and Moon of the night.
As she slept, beautiful melodies would slip out from between her jagged fangs, attracting insects and other creatures to the region near her cabin.

σσ¢:// { Just me figuring out what Shir's cart is like, and also alerting everyone that I am indeed still around! }

тнє ωαу ιитσ му ραяσυя ιѕ υρ α ωιиιиg ѕтαιя...
αи ι'νє α мαиу ¢υяισυѕ тнιиgѕ тσ ѕнσω ωнєи уσυ αяє тнєяє...3.1415926535

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Lovely Primula & Devious Sylvia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primmy tried to her best to keep her composure, but after that accidental kiss, she wasn't able to contain herself. Thistle didn't seem to mind as much, knowing it was an accident, but part of her felt as though she stole that kiss without permission. She felt bad and Sylvie wasn't helping.

Come onnnnn. Make your move. You have her in your trailer already. That's the hard part! The next part involves pouncing and a lot less clothing.
Whoa whoa whoa. Thi's a lot more innocent than that. This isn't one of your one-night stands. It's different.
If you play your cards right, it'll lead to that. Why not do it neowwww?
Not everything is about sex, ya know.
Says miss big tits.
They're homegrown and you know it!
Lighten up. Have a fewwww more beers and see where this goes.

Luckily, the more beers only made her sleepy. Sylvie was too inebriated to make any sort of moves on the healer and soon enough she dozed off, curling up on the blankets and pillows that formed her bed. With that, she was out like a light.

With: Thistle
Where: Her trailer
OOC: ((Wrap up post for meeeee.))

----------------------------------

The Cunning Mephilia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"We'll keep in touch, Siphy-boy. I do hope you've made some friends today."

The woman's giggling was heard before she hung up.

With that done, hopefully they got the message. If not, they'd find out soon enough. Mephilia crossed her legs as she set down her phone. Threats were always nice. She loved the fear in their eyes as they came to realization she was serious. Of course, that was harder to tell over the phone.

"Tell me, when will they be the most vulnerable? I want to make due on my threat."

The computer whizzes clacked away at their keyboards for a couple minutes.

"...tomorrow. They will be packing up and heading out by train to the next city."
"There's plenty of opportunity there... dispatch a team to intercept."
"Already done so, ma'am."
"Good good. Send them a lovely message, now won't you?"

The men and women continued staring at their monitors as their leader got up from her throne. She brushed off her skirt and straightened it, then walked away with her jeweled staff. The half-demon needed to blow off a little steam. Tonight was music night. The singers were ready for her. All they needed was their conductor to wave her hands and get them singing.

With: No one
Where: Heading to her torture chamber
OOC: ((And the villain, too. :3))

Offensive Bloodsucker

14,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
After a few hours of mindless roaming around, Rose sighed. She had no clue where everyone was, however should she care? NO. The girl shouldn't. This was part of the reason why she usually kept to herself, because after dealing with human activity (especially exciting activity such as the fight) she was left with an empty feeling that rested in the pit of her stomach. It was a feeling that she loathed with all her might. "Stupid.." she muttered making her way towards her trailer. She was getting sleepy and she knew as well as the others that they had to wake up at the crack of dawn, and if she wanted to at least get a bit of sleep might as well go and do it now.

When she got to her trailer she opened the door wincing at the high pitched creek it made. Stepping in she let out a heavy sigh taking of her top hat and running a hand through her messy blonde hair. She didn't bother with showering, all she bothered with was striping herself to where she was just in her skivvies and socks. After removing her stage makeup, she pulled back the covers to her bed and slowly went inside. And within just a few minutes the girl fell asleep.

Dapper Lunatic

User ImageXXXX
JACK KAIL

Jack didn't remember saying goodbye to Anastasia or stumbling his way back to his trailer. He barely remembered much of anything after his time with Elliot to be honest. The only thing he knew was that the sun was shining, there was a lot of noise coming from outside. Wait, noise? Jack reached for his ears and noticed the noise canceling headphones were not in place. Usually, the noise that came with night in the cirque was loud enough to wake the dead for his over sensitive ears. One of the not so joyous side effects of being blind. However, seeing as he slept well without them, he was either drunker than he thought or it had been a very quiet night. He doubted the latter.

Jack got off the bed, which he was only half laying on, and slowly started his routine, a quick but brisk workout, a quick shower, and then fumbling through the closet to find something clean enough to wear. He had someone sew numbers into each article of clothing that would correspond with another number on a different piece of clothing that matched it. He exit the trailer while securing his goggles on his head. It sounded like everything was busy. Jack started his own prep work as he thought about where they were going next, Boise? Miami? He couldn't remembered he just hoped it was warm. He couldn't remember where they were now.

Once his preparation for the transit done, Jack started wondering about the busy cirque to see if anyone needed help. The warmth of the sun on his skin made Jack believe it was before noon but a cloud could have easily proved him wrong. He had been meaning to buy an alarm clock that spoke the time, but that wasn't really a common item and lets face it, digital screens weren't that useful for a blind man. Jack found it hard to believe that in twenty-four hours so much had happened. They put on a show, they gained a new face or two, found out there was a spy sent from someone... and that spy had stolen Molly's doll. Busy day for the crew. But today was a new day and it was just as busy, though, a familiar sense of busy. Though, admittedly, without Asra, it would be harder to load up and ship out without her telekinetic abilities.

Where: Wandering aboutWho: No one.What: Trying to prepare for the train ride.

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Elliot Thatcher:

Elliot made his way through the busy cirque with a flask in his hand, reluctantly making rounds to see if anyone needed help packing up. Though he didn't particularly get along well with most of the members of the cirque, and downright despised others, he was one of the biggest members of the group, and as such he was often called on to do heavy lifting when things had to be moved the old fashioned way. Having been up all night anyway, as was normal for the man, he had finished his preparations hours ago. All while being impressively drunk. The flask in his hand indicated that he was probably still pretty intoxicated, which was likely for the best. While a drunk Elliot was surprisingly pleasant in comparison to his usual personality and demeanor, a hungover Elliot was the polar opposite. Nobody wanted to deal with that, and everybody who knew Elliot stayed the ******** away from him when they knew he'd been drinking heavily the night before and didn't seem to still be drinking in the morning. As it was this morning, it seemed the cirque would be spared the sadist's ire, at least for another hour or two.

Not having bothered to shower this morning, Elliot had at least had the decency to change his outfit. Or at least, sort of changed it. He hadn't bothered to put on a shirt nor a jacket - also not particularly unusual for him - and was wandering around only in a pair of black pants with several belts wrapped around them and a pair of his usual heavy boots. He gave a nod to Jack as he passed him, more out of habit than anything, and leaned against the wall of one of the carts near them. "Mornin', Jack." He said with a slight slur to his words as he uncapped his flask, taking a conservative drink from it. "They throwin' as much of other people's prep work on ya as they are me?"

Where: Somewhere Who: Jack What: Pleasantly (still) wasted

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
ѕнιя євσиу тнε sιℓvεятσηgυε∂ ριρεя

ωнεяε αм ι...؟ Her calliope ~~> Avoiding work at the breakfast tables
ωнαт αм ι тσ ¢αℓℓ тнєѕє ¢яєαтυяєѕ...? Many faceless circus workers
αи∂ ωнαт ιѕ тнιѕ ι тαѕтє..? Drowsiness, distaste, entertainment

'ωι уσυ ωαк ιитσ му ραяσυя؟' ѕαι тнє ѕριєя тσ тнє fу.
3.1415926'тιѕ тнє ρяєттιєѕт ιттє ραяσυя тнαт єνєя ι уσυ ѕρу...

The frantic scraping of claws and flesh on wood could be heard scrabbling around Shir's calliope minutes before she gracelessly flung the bolts on her door open and spilled out into the early morning light in a tumble of fireflies, matted hair and pale limbs. The light, though very faint, given how early in the morning it was, blinded her eyes, though they hid behind her matted hair and were thus shielded.
Her thoughts were so disorientated from the dreams that still clung to them, Shir had stumbled through the line of late workers waiting for their food, taken the vast majority of sweet toppings available, and seated herself at an isolated bench before she had so much as attempted a mental yawn. Still disconnected from her body, she was shovelling the assorted yoghurt, gummy bears and chocolates between her serrated fangs for a good few minutes before she noticed one of the faceless circus workers trying to communicate with her with his clumsy tongue.

Her first reaction was to curl her arm around her breakfast bowl, hissing defensively; when she had first joined the circus, complaints about her using all of the toppings for herself had been rife. After the first week of having been deprived of her sweets, the rumours alone were enough to prevent people from complaining. But perhaps this one was new. Her unblinking gaze slid up to the face of the man, dizzily trying to decipher the tumbled syllables that spilled out of his mouth in a rapidly increasing frequency.
'--everyone needs to pull their weight.. need to be gone in a few hours..' Shir blinked slowly, her mind turning the statements over. She ran her tongue over her upper set of unnecessarily sharp teeth in a way that seemed to unnerve the man, for whatever reason.
'So he wants.. Shir to assist the fleshlings with the physical labour for her music box..?'
The man looked euphoric at the breakthrough, and explained that she was to help with other carts also; not just her own. He spoke in a slow, monotonous tone, as if talking to a child, and it bored Shir.
'Can Shir not.. Indulge in the bears of sweetness before she follows the bird's.. orders..?'
The man emphasised that she would have had plenty of time for that, had she not slept in, and continued to detail exactly where she could put her complaints if she had any. Following this, he made to take away Shir's bowl of sweets.
Shir look at the man as if he were a particularly distasteful shred of mould at the base of a shower cubicle; no more gummy bears? She eyed her bowl of sweets the way a mother would her child.
'No, no..' She shook her head, though it looked more like a nervous twitch. 'The fleshling does not understand. Your memory is not cohesive. It does not stick to what is the truth.. You..' she began, before gesturing lazily towards a group of three more workers who were eating their breakfast. 'And you.. shall prepare Shir's calliope for flight..' Her voice had taken on a dreamy tone; the melodious underflow had risen to stunningly disjointed heights as she laced her words delicately with her silver-tongue. 'And they are not to swat at the friends that reside therein..' she added, thoughtfully, remembering the corpse of a moth that she had found smeared against her windowsill with more than a little regret.
'And he shall give Shir her bears of sweetness back.' she finished, finally.
The three men that had previously been eating had turned to stare at the dishevelled, hunched-over creature with a strange mixture of longing and happiness in their eyes, now misty. Suddenly, they were all hit by an intoxicating desire to ready Shir's calliope for departure, as well as befriend any night-creatures they found therein.
'Ah..' she began, chewing a gummy-bear thoughtfully as she watched them turn to leave. 'Don't walk into my music box, little birds.. Unless you want to stay..'
Following that, a harsh, awkward series of disjointed notes whistled between her tongue and lips, assaulting the ears of everyone at the breakfast booth; it was a giggle. It was not pleasant.
She had been told to not play with the friends in the circus. But the circus was such a deliciously large symphony of birds.. Sometimes it was hard not to get caught up in it all..

σσ¢:// { ~~~ }

тнє ωαу ιитσ му ραяσυя ιѕ υρ α ωιиιиg ѕтαιя...
αи ι'νє α мαиу ¢υяισυѕ тнιиgѕ тσ ѕнσω ωнєи уσυ αяє тнєяє...3.1415926535

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Offensive Bloodsucker

14,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image
ℛσϛе ·❀·Ҭɦʏɱе
Tɦе ғȴɑɱɩɳɠ ɼѻșе
This used to be a funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
I'm gonna burn it down down down
I'm gonna burn it down
As she was walking there was no one to be seen, "Guess everyone is still sleeping.." she muttered to herself her eyes constantly shifting to each of the vendors. The girl didn't actually have an appetite, which was strange because usually her stomach was roaring at her to feed the damn thing. With a shrug she walked a little further, until she began to see two figures. They seem to be both males, with the way they were standing. And she could also hear the slight conversation.

Maybe she should help, or maybe she should just turn back around grab an apple or whatever and see where she was needed elsewhere. OR, you can stop trying to be a ******** loner and actually have a decent conversation with somebody.. The voice inside her head snapped causing her to roll her eyes in irritation. "Fine.." she hissed walking a bit closer to the two figures. What she saw made the hair on her neck stand. The very first person she spotted was Elliott.. He really irked her, but the next person that she saw was Jack. Now she wasn't sure if they had ended on good terms. Though he did just kind of left with that one chick. It was whatever...in this place you have to let by gones be by gones.

"What up?' she tried to act casually, but that wasn't her forte. Her voice sounded strained, as if it was hard for Rose to even start an actual conversation with the two men. Especially since one of them was dangerous, or that's what she could feel from his person.

Who: Elliot & Jack Where: Somewhere over the ******** rainbow, no seriously somewhere.. What: Trying to be "normal" haha

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image

♈ᖺᗩᖙiᘎᔕ ᒪᗩᐯᙓᖇﬡ
3.14159265358979323 ☂ᖺᗴ ᙖᖇᙓᗩ♈ᖺ♈ᗩḰᓰﬡᘐ ᗷᗩᒪ☂ᖺᗩᔓᗩᖇ

Oohoo; where are we now!? Outside my train-booth and Talula's
And with who do I have the pleasure? An antagonised circus worker
What is this delightful sensation? Amusement

cσмε ωιтн мε
αη∂ үσυ'ℓℓ вε ιη α ωσяℓ∂ σғ ρυяε ιмαgιηαтιση

тαкε α ℓσσк αη∂ үσυ'ℓℓ sεε ιηтσ үσυя ιмαgιηαтιση

''Need tah be going 'n few hours, 'n everyone needs tah help. Stop prissing yourself up in there, yah hear me?' Though to the unconscious magician the words barely had a chance of being registered properly even without all of the necessary syllables being mercilessly butchered by the circus worker's tongue.
Thadius for some inane reason, taken to sleeping with his face parallel to the surface of his pillow. He had just discovered that this unconscious decision had the unfortunate side-effect of depriving his lungs of oxygen.
'Mmphregglashm' he proclaimed, a sentence which would have read as 'what are you doing to me, you invasive piece of unworthy fabric' had his airway not been blocked at the time.
With no small amount of effort, his sluggish brain determined the situation, put suitable measures in place, and proceeded to freeze in place as soon as it saw his reflection in the numerous mirrors in his cabin. Not only had his pillow strangled him half to death, it had seen fit to press unsightly wrinkles into his cheek. And his hair. Oh, his hair!

For the next 40 minutes, any passerby would have been able to find ample entertainment in the dialogue that was passed between an increasingly impatient circus worker and an indignant Thadius.
'Stop prissing around, yeh chicken liver. Orders are orders: even fer people like yeh!'
'I-I'm sorry..? I couldn't quite make that out over the appallingly loud grating sound of your accent on my ear-drums..'
'Oi! My way 'o speakin' is nothin teh do with yeh! But the boss's orders are! Come out 'ere right now!'
'Priorities, dear.. Some people have work to do and fans to appease. It is terribly difficult, you know, but sacrifices must be made! Such a shame that the peasantry folk cannot see to what lengths I push myself for their sake.. But you must push on, Thadius! After all.. it is for their sake that I push myself.. Hard work is it's own reward.'
The circus worker was torn between tearing the door down and gagging. He knew that there would be serious repercussions if he dared touch the self-intoxicated magician: however obnoxious and self-serving he was, Thadius, unfortunately, was a rather big fish in terms of how popular his acts were. And certainly several ranks higher than the circus worker.

The bickering continued for an incredible length of time before it was finally ended with a content sigh from inside Thadius's cabin. As he opened the brightly painted door and stepped down the steps daintily, he almost blinded the circus worker with a radiant smile, knowing that he was untouchable, and relishing the murderous gaze in the worker's eyes.
'Oh, whatever is the matter..? You look a little flushed; are you getting ill..? Terribly bad for the skin, you know.'
The circus worker only saw fit to stare incredulously at Thadius's unnecessarily extravagant outfit. A deep purple seemed to be the colour of the day, and tiny stars shone from the space around Thadius's eyes and twinkled tauntingly at the circus worker, in denial of the fact that Thadius was, in fact, a good head shorter than the man. 'How do yeh plan tah work in a cape?'
Thadius allowed a suitable pause for uneccesary drama before he replied:
'It is a necessary sacrifice. Fans!'
he sighed. 'They're everywhere! I simply can't get away. And I would hate to break their hearts by blemishing the illusion..'
A bare-faced lie. Thadius just liked wearing capes.
'Lulu! Dear!' His voice rang out high and clear, blocking out whatever vulgar phrases the worker saw fit to throw at him, now.
'This vulgar man hasn't been interrupting your beauty sleep as well, has he..?' As he spoke, internally he bristled at the way the worker's eyes softened at the mention of his sister. Little foolish people, they all were. Unworthy of being in such close proximity to his sister, let alone himself.

ϴѺℭ//{~~~}

ωε'ℓℓ вεgιη ωιтн α sριη

тяαvεℓℓιηg ιη α ωσяℓ∂ σғ мү cяεαтιση

ωнαт үσυ'ℓℓ sεε ωιℓℓ εғү εxραηαтιση

G-Light-1994

Dapper Lunatic

User ImageXXXX
JACK KAIL

Jack had stopped a few times along his meandering to help people move things about, he questioned whether they weren't strong enough or if they had just been lazy. Either way, Jackland did his share of other peoples work as he walked. Each one seemed grateful for the aid of the blind man, though, which made it all a bit more acceptable. They were a family, everyone needed to help one another. No one seemed to be able to survive without a little help now and then. It was just the way things operated he supposed.
The familiar voice of Elliot seemed to arrive with the scent of more alcohol. No doubt the man continued his drinking festivities long after the night had claimed its sleeping victims. Jack turned and smiled at the inebriate. "Hey, Elliot. he said with a slight wave. "Yeah, you know how these guys are. Working harder to get others to do their job than actually doing it themselves." He could hear the flask and smell the contents and a smile formed as he snaked it from the mans hand and took a swig. He felt the burn slide down his throat as he handed the drink back.

Another familiar voice sounded off behind Jack. It sounded strained awkward and uncomfortable. Jack smiled as he turned to the lovely Rose. "Hey Rose, not much, just taking a break from the work of others, you?" he asked pleasantly. He realized that he kinda ditched the girl last night and with all the commotion and festivities, he forgot to reconnect. "Sorry, about last night, by the way. Things just got really crazy really fast." he explained knowing it wasn't a sufficient excuse.

Where: shooting the breeze and what not. Who: Lovely Lady Rose, and Devious Drunk Elliot.What: Trying to prepare for the train ride.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff