xXxheartxlessxXx's Compadre

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ingrid "No Face" Petrovo

"No no no, not a tool to you. Merely a tool for this circus. What I am is someone willing to stand here and listen to your nonsense," Again her cheeks had twitched as this time her smile had grown a bit bigger than last time though it was only for a split second since her face hurt a bit. She easily caught the fruit he tossed to her as she grabbed her mask and took a minute to put it back on since she finished two banana's and was satisfied with her hunger. She made sure the latches were on right and now she looked...well now she wouldn't horrify people and so she walked out of the kitchen.

"Lead the way," She said with her voice a bit lower due to the mask.

Company: Jessie
                                  Wearing: Mask (in pic), black hoodie and worn out black jeans.
                                  OOC:
User Image
Circus act: Acrobatics

Shilo sweet

Shilo wasnt effect to much by the horse just because of how her family was to her. Looking up at the women she say quietly, "oh no just wanting to try to build my voice sense I burned my vow for silence". She looked at the horse again she was a little concern of being hurt by it but had remember what her brother had just done to her. She thinks she could handle a blow from a horse because the most painful thing she had felt was the pain of no love from her family. Looking back at the women she says "Im Shilo".
User ImageUser Image
Raoul and Cosette

It was a little bit later that Cosette and Raoul emerged from their trailer freshened up and ready to take on the day. They wondered where their ring master had gone to. They had a few questions about their act.

"nous devons continuer à pratiquer" (we should continue to practice) Raoul said to Cosette.

"oui, je suis d'accord. Qui agissons-nous essayer?" (yes, I agree. Which act shall we try?)

"que dire de la jonglerie?" (what about the juggling act?)

"oui" (yes)

Raoul was certainly the better of them at knife throwing, but Cosette herself was more than just his lovely assistant. She had great skills of her own, courtesy of her brother. Returning inside she came back out with the carefully crafted set of blades that they'd brought over with them. She unwrapped them from their soft cloth and laid them out.

"Shall we begin?" she said in english with a smile to her brother. The two split the knives among them and took a stance about 10 feet away from one another. Cosette stood before the stationary target which would act as a buffer when he would toss a few extra knives while she performed her acrobatics. It was as much an acrobatic act as a knife throwing act. The two moved with such fluidity and grace in a dangerous dance of life and or death. It was mesmerizing to watch.

Greedy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

“Well, all the more reason to keep you with me.” He spoke, walking along the circus ground with her tagging behind. There was still people despite how late it was, maybe a few suckers here and there searching for some underground show. There are rumors going about that the circus is pulling a few night time gigs to keep the people interested, however, Jessie could care less. He spots the siblings throwing knives and goes to watch. He plants himself of a log nearby and sits, “I know you know little of anyone, but what do you think of the circus so far?” he asked Ingrid, while shuffling a deck of cards, “I sense you like to disgust people, but I don’t assume that’s all you want? You have met the ring master, haven’t you? Unpleasant man if you ask me, how do you prepare yourself to look ugly?”

“Raoul, what makes you so delightfully talented?!” he hollers out, hoping a knife would strike him in the eye.
User ImageUser Image
Raoul and Cosette

It was a beautiful dance as the two momentarily juggled the knives to one another and alone. It was a dangerous act as one slip and they would have a nasty injury, but they made it look so easy. In the midst of the juggling act Jessie was heard calling out to Raoul.

"Oh, le cochon parle. Magnifique." (oh, the pig speaks. Wonderful)

"Arrêter. Concentrez-vous sur notre routine ou vous aurez du mal." (Stop it. Focus on our routine or you will get hurt.)

"oui, oui, je sais. Je suis désolé, Cosette." (yes, yes, I know. I am sorry, Cosette.)

"Je vous pardonne cette fois. Ne le laissez pas sous la peau, cher frère. Rappelez-vous, ils ne sont que des mots." (I forgive you this time. Do not let him get under your skin, dear brother. Remember, they are just words.)

"oui, je sais." (yes, I know)

"Je t'aime, mon cher frère. Il suffit de penser que. Protégez-moi comme vous l'avez promis." (I love you, dear brother. Just think of that. Protect me as you promised.)

"oui, toujours." (yes, always.)

With that they transitioned seamlessly into the next part of the act. Cosette would start to move in a dance like pattern while she juggled her knives. Taking careful aim Raoul would throw his knives while she moved and juggled. The knives flying past and hitting the target behind her. When he had ran out of knives he would take a stance.

With expert aim, Cosette would throw her knives one high and one low while Raoul jumped and ducked to avoid them. The last knife was a little too close for Cosette's liking but Raoul was safe. She hurried over to make sure he was okay then saw the others nearby. She gave a polite smile and wave. Raoul remained steadfast and glared at Jessie.

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ingrid "No Face" Petrovo

Ingrid looked about as they walked, letting him show her the way as she had yet to really see how this particular set up and what performers did etc. When they found their way toward the two siblings from earlier, she sat quietly beside Jessie and watched the two but quickly found them to be horribly boring. In fact she even yawned slightly though it sounded like a heavy sigh as she looked over at Jessie then at the siblings again to see if his hollering would affect them in anyway. Indeed it would have been interesting to see the brother get hit by one of those knives. It would certainly make their act a lot more entertaining.

She then looked over to her new companion and decided to speak of scandalous things. "Do you understand what they're saying? Years of traveling and doing nothing but reading I can understand several languages. Those two seem very close...and with what they say to each other...I'd think they were into incest." She chuckled a bit, her laugh a usual stifled and rather creepy laugh.

"You know everyone here, am I right to believe that those two are creepy siblings?" And by the creepy she of course meant the whole incest thing.

Of course she then went to reply to his questions from earlier, "So far i have yet to see much performances...the circus is boring and I see why it's having trouble staying a float. I have yet to sit through a show so I'm sure there are good acts. As for the ring master, I have only met him once."

She did take a moment to think about one particular question. He assumed that she wanted something more than just disgusting people? "I very much like disgusting people, it is all I am good at and so I embrace it very much. It is satisfaction to disgust and awe people. A lot of women come see me the most, that is were the money comes from because women are such shallow and envious creatures. When they come and see me they feel happy, glad and feel very much beautiful. They stare at me and they feel like a goddess."

Company: Jessie/the siblings
                                  OOC:

Blessed Genius

User Image Amelia "Phoenix" Steelheart

Amelia sprayed herself with her Vanilla scented body spray. She applied more blush to her already rosy cheeks but not so much that she looked like a clown just all natural. Amelia placed the brushes down and looked at herself again through the reflection of her vanity mirror. The train had halted no more than ten minutes ago and everyone was either setting up the tents or practicing their acts but what truly concerned Amelia is where her precious ring master was at. Amelia respected Xavier very much so and known the man practically since she was born her mother and her grandmother and her great grand mother was one of the main stars in the Kendalls Circus and that is something that Amelia is very proud of. As soon as she learned how to walk and talk she took it upon herself to learn the tricks of the trade from animal taming to getting shot out of a cannon.

That was actually Amelia's main act, she wasn't known as Phoenix for no reason. Amelia act was getting shot out of a cannon it didn't seem so special but it wasn't the only thing that she was good at. Amelia could substitute as a clown, trapeze artist, acrobat, contortionist, and some times an animal tamer if Anastasia couldn't (as if). Was she perfect at all the things that she could do of course not! She wouldn't be human if she could but those days that Amelia does get bored of being a stand-in she is Xavier's number one go to girl though he wouldn't admit it Amelia knew she was or at least she liked to believe she was important in his eyes just not a simple cannon ball girl hiding behind mommy dearest legacy (along with her grandmothers). Amelia stood up fixed her curls (her hair is like in the appearance picture) and the blue and white collar vest she had (again her appearance picture but with a gold undershirt and she has the crown). Amelia had jeans on as well as gold sandals to match with the outfit yes she was a wee bit OCD but hey who wasn't.

Amelia ventured out seeing a few other circus performers all who she was waving at. She was actually a sweet heart but just like the beautiful rose you have to handle with care or you will get hurt and that basically Amelia to a tee beautiful but deadly. Amelia looked around thinking what new acts could be possibly used to bring an good audience. While she continued to walk clearly in deep thought she heard a commotion and a bit of verbal shots from left to right. 'Jeez Louise; it could never be a simple day. The circus is a family and we need to stick together especially during these troubling times. And plus Xavier does not need to hear all this ruckus he is probably taking a drink right about this time.' She thought. She walked to where she heard all the voices and noticed the twins juggling knives it was always a delight to see them work so hard. The gorgeous Cosette and the stunning Raoul as Amelia always called them when she seen the two together (which was basically always).

She tilted her head to where the troublesome voice was coming from alas it was Jessie and his careless attitude along with some new woman (perhaps) speaking ill of the twins as well. "Seems to me you found yourself a pet Jessie." Amelia said crossing her arms together and looking at Ingrid and Jessie with a scowl on her face and her deep sea blue eyes half glaring at them. "I don't think it is wise for you guys to crack jokes especially while they are juggling knives around, wouldn't want someone to poke an eye out and lose an act." She said as she clicked her tongue against her teeth a bad habitat she had when she was annoyed. Amelia gasped as she realized what she just said. "Not that we only think of you guys as act. I know me and Mr. Xavier appreciates your talents a whole lot." She said while smiling.

Amelia looked at Ingrid as she kept speaking about how women are shallow and envious creatures well didn't she have some mommy issues. Amelia mentally berated herself she shouldn't judge the girl without knowing her but throwing rude remarks around especially when no-one is bothering the girl that is something Amelia doesn't take lightly.

↳ OOC [first post whoop!] ↳ WHERE [Campgrounds] ↳ WITH [Jessie, The Twins, No Face]

Greedy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

“Pet? I think you’re mistaken madame, you see, apparently I bring her food and she eats from it. It’s more-so a parasite-host relationship that I would never want to get rid off. As for my ‘cracking of the jokes’ I assume you meant by my compliment? I merely rewarded Raoul with praise and it seems that is to be looked down upon in the circus business. And if you would please understand, more than half of the carnies here are here because of their own intent and that intent being Mr. Xavier, not you, my horribly confused friend. We do not go to you get in the circus, we do not seek your satisfaction and we do not care if you find us appalling or not. You are a carny, do not mistaken yourself as anything but a carny. Now if you’ll excuse me, me and my delightful little parasite will be going to town to pick up some supplies. Of course, with the money from Mr. Xavier. I know the two of you are friends, but remember your place.” He started walking to the exit, he really did need to pick up some supplies. He was running out of fruit. He also was aware that the town was filled with crime, and he was thrilled with the thoughts of those broken souls wandering the streets.

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
K A M I Nxxx H I T A R I
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

User Image

I xx L i k exx T o xxS e e ,xx Y o uxx G r i n
xxxxx I L o v exx T oxx S e exx Y o uxx B e a m
xxxxxxxxxxx T h exx c o r n e r s xx o f xx y o u r xxm o u t hxx t u r n e dxx U P
xxi s xxa l w a y sxxK a m i n ' sxx d r e a mxx SYMBOL xx SYMBOL xxSYMBOL
xxb u txx I fxx y o u ' r exx k i n d xx o fxx W O R R I E D xxa n dxx y o u rxx f a c e
xxh a sxx m a d e xxaxx f r o w nxx I xxw i l lxxt r y xxm y
H A R D E S Txx T O,xx t u r n xxi t
xxxxxu p s i d e d o w n xx b e c a u s exx Ixx l o v exx t oxx s e e xxy o u xxSM I L E

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

A grin formed on the girls face as she walked upon the ground of the circus. There was a train resting along the back of the place and of course, the different stations were set up where everyone was practicing or just resting. Kamin was new to this whole thing but as a girl she always came to the circus. She dreamed of being a part of it, and now that there was a spot open, she was thrilled. Of course it wasn't that big of a position she was in, ticket collector, but she couldn't wait to meet the performers. Kamin's job would be to take the tickets of everyone at the front gate, hand out some balloons, and if she practiced hard enough, she hoped to be a tight rope walker. Yeah, it was a weird desire. Figuring the girl was pretty jumpy and clumsy, it'd take time to learn that and there would also have to be a spot avaliable..

Kamin wandered around the place, watching the unusual looking people practicing and socializing. There are more people than I expected! I can't wait to become friends with everyoneee! The girl started skipping around more, wondering who was in charge so she could announce she had arrived. or I could just tell everyone.. She stopped skipping and looked around. "I'M HERE GUYS!" Kamin smiled and waited to see if anyone would notice her. She was pretty loud...

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯

i g ive a s mile , i get a s milexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              a nd that' s so s pecial to me
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx

{ `mood | Excited } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `location | Hi guys. Hope this is ok. I was unsure of the setting so if I got it wrong let me know and I'll edit it~ } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `activity | Walking around } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `companions | aloneish } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ingrid "No Face" Petrovo

Ingrid looked at Jessie and he seemed to have read her mind with most of what she would have said herself. He was far more entertaining than she originally though. Perhaps she finally found herself someone who she could raise hell with. This brought her a satisfaction of making a choice of being 'friends' with him. A smile grew on her face but it could only be seen in her brilliant violet eyes. Standing, she followed Jessie as she walked beside him while they reached the exit. When outside of the tent she looked at him and let out another airy chuckle.

"See, shallow envious creatures. I sense she heard long enough to have probably taken offensive of my perception of women. I am to a woman I suppose and I certainly still agree that women are what I have labeled them to be. However, the prettier they are the more envious and shallow and bitchy. The uglier the more pathetic and prudish and cold." She took a moment and then said aloud, "Hmm, what am I? I am past the ugly spectrum. Unbearable?" She laughed and shrugged for she really didn't care what anyone thought about her. She had heard it all and was now desensitized to every single thing someone would say about her, both positively and negatively. Now one would think Ingrid was closed minded and perhaps sexist, but she only thought like this whenever she felt like being a b***h, and today she wanted to upset people to a great extent...Jessie was now an exception due to their agreement to being 'friends'.

No one would believe it, but Ingrid was happy and satisfied by her ugly appearance. She had come to love her hideousness. She was, unique. Ingrid let Jessie lead the way since she didn't know what town this was and he seemed to know where he was going.

OOC:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Anastasia.Katya.Reshetnichenko.

The circus isn't everything, It's the Best thing!.

User Image

If it weren't for her enhanced ability to hear things, Anastasia would not have been able to hear the poor girl. She was around animals for goodness sake! They were noisy themselves, so she would need to learn to speak up. Gracefully dismounting off the white mare, she spoke a quick Russian command for them to trot back into their line formation.

"Milaya, you must speak up. We Russian women are quite loud and I have to be around my foir-legged friends here. Your voice is pretty, use it! I'm Anastasia Reshetnichenko. Don't worry if you mispronounce my last name, most people do~" she spoke kindly, placing her ungloved hand underneath the girl's chin to get a better look at her. Violet hair....And eyes? Now with that kind of beauty, why would this girl be so shy?

Soon after introducing herself, Anastasia heard another voice ring out through the arena. But no one else was in the arena....Maybe they were outside. Calling Czar, her darkest stallion, over to her. The obedient horse trotted over to her, placing his forehead gently on her shoulder. Anastasia had written a note on crumpled up paper from the arena. It read: "Climb on my back, I am nice. My master wants to meet you!" After giving a gentle pet, Ana told him, in Russian, to kindly fetch the woman wandering around with the note in his mouth. Neighing softly, the trustworthy horse trotted softly out of the tent and up to the pink haired girl, nudging her gently in hopes to give her the note from his mouth.

RagingWillow

Trust The Lemming
User Image
Circus act: Acrobatics

Shilo sweet

Shilo looks up at the women still very afraid of speak she steps back and tries to speak louder. "Hello Anastasia..."She stops and goes quiet and says "Are you Jessie wife' She asked thinking is this the women he told to spread the news about. Shilo began to cough her throat began to hurt. She can feel a intense pain in her throat, she hadnt spoken so much in one day before its as if her body was rejecting her to talk.

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
K A M I Nxxx H I T A R I
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

User Image

I xx L i k exx T o xxS e e ,xx Y o uxx G r i n
xxxxx I L o v exx T oxx S e exx Y o uxx B e a m
xxxxxxxxxxx T h exx c o r n e r s xx o f xx y o u r xxm o u t hxx t u r n e dxx U P
xxi s xxa l w a y sxxK a m i n ' sxx d r e a mxx SYMBOL xx SYMBOL xxSYMBOL
xxb u txx I fxx y o u ' r exx k i n d xx o fxx W O R R I E D xxa n dxx y o u rxx f a c e
xxh a sxx m a d e xxaxx f r o w nxx I xxw i l lxxt r y xxm y
H A R D E S Txx T O,xx t u r n xxi t
xxxxxu p s i d e d o w n xx b e c a u s exx Ixx l o v exx t oxx s e e xxy o u xxSM I L E

User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Kamin crossed her arms and pouted seeing how many people just ignored her or gave her a weird look and kept walking. Maybe I should single someone out and become friends and they'll tell me about their life and- Suddenly a dark horse trotted up beside her. Kamin's jaw dropped. "Wow! The animals understand humans?! OHHH that's probably how they do the circus tricks. It all makes sense now." Kamin faced the stallion and pet it's head as it nudged her. "Ok horsey horsey, roll over!" She waited a couple seconds as the horse just nudged her once more.

Then Kamin saw the note. She read it and "ohhhh"ed once more. That makes a little more sense I guess. She hopped on the horse's back and rested her hands on his neck. She continued to talk to the horse as it carried her into a near tent. You disappoint me mister. I thought you were magical and now I just seem stupid. Kamin hopped off the horse right when she saw two girls talking to each other. Hiii! I'm Kamin and we're all going to be best friends and have so much fun doing whatever we do! She skipped over to them and smiled at all the animals lined up. It was all so exciting. Who's horse is this? She asked motioning to the stallion.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯

i g ive a s mile , i get a s milexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              a nd that' s so s pecial to me
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx

{ `mood | Happy } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `location | tent } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `activity | Talking } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `companions | Anastasia and Shilo } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Greedy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

The color of pure black, and the only thing providing light was the moon. It’s white rays bring only a shade of help while navigating the way, “The city is bustling with life today.” Jessie spoke, despite there being no one. He then hears Ingrid speak and listens calmly while his eyes dash left to right, “I can assure you No-Face…you are far from unbearable. Your looks could turn even the kindest men to stone, but calm the ugliest of maidens heart. It’s almost…petrifying…” his eyes suddenly widen, and immediately he steps back, pushing No-face from behind him. A long scythe swings with full force and misses him by a hair, hitting the stone wall to his side. He closes his eyes, looking frustrated, “Well, well, well, it looks like we’re not welcome here. Do you know what to do when you’re not welcome?” He pulls out a flintlock pistol and shoots in the air, “You tell everyone your here!” a twisted smile appears from his face while the white smoke evaporates into the air.

Almost a moment notice, shadows of every color in black approach, dashing in blinding speed around them, “These are the thieves of Macedonia. They work for the higher ups, the same toads who wear suits and come to our shows. They bring their little snots with them and while I enjoy watching them pick apart an old carny. I’m disgusted they consider themselves of any class within the highest.”

One of the shadows stop, and the only thing visible were the whites of his eyes. With one single stroke of his hand, the rest of the thieves halt instantly. He walks upon the silver light of the moon and shows himself. He’s of medium build, wore rather tight clothing made of the purest darkness and scar is visible in the only skin he does show which were near his eyes, “Lucius!” Jessie excitedly embraces the stone-like man who doesn’t take his eyes off him. His body language and attitude showed he didn’t share Jessie’s enthusiasm, “I’ve come to collect supplies with this charming individual, I don’t suppose you can show me a safe way?”

As if he struck a cord, the thief name Lucias attacks in such a way that Jessie couldn’t avoid it. In a split second, Jessie found Lucias fingers grip tightly against his throat and behind him, felt the cool surface from the wall, however, instead of screaming in pain, the magician’s laughter cracks into an explosive frenzy. Lucias took out his knife, daring himself to slice him open, “You got a lot of nerve coming back here. I ought to shower in your blood.” Jessie’s laughter didn’t die down until the next words Lucias spoke, “How about I kill you and your little friend.”

Jessie looked down on him, with the most severe, cruel act of comedy in his eyes, “You can’t kill something that’s already dead. That applies for the both of us, she’s the existence of the pain in the world. Her appearance is a sore for all, including you and your petty band of nitwits.” The thief glared at Jessie but he couldn’t help and have his curiosity piqued. He stares back to Ingrid for a few times before squeezing tighter on his neck, “Y-You don’t believe me!” Jessie laughed again, “Check for yourself!”

Lucias pauses for a moment, but the urge tugged on his skin tight enough, he releases Jessie as Jessie recollects his breath, “You!” he points to one of his goons, “Bring the girl here…” the goon looked a little unsure but he was more afraid then unsure so he followed orders. The young man steps into the light and grabs Ingrid along with him. He places her in front Lucias, and Lucias anxiously, but slowly releases the latches of her mask, when her horrible deformed face appears, he shockingly drops the mask, all of them were caught off guard and gazed hopelessly into the very depths of her hideousness , but in that split moment, cards and cards of every different suit, kind and color flies rampantly. Distracted by Ingrid’s torn, rotten flesh creates a moment for Jessie to attack. The cards acted as daggers, piercing the neck of everyone around him, some squirmed on the floor as they try to reach for their limbs, but Jessie was sure to amputate their legs. Jessie recovered, laughing cynically, before he walks to Lucias’s dead body while holding a joker suit in his hand. He lays it on the corpse and retrieves the map that was in his pocket. On the card were the words, “Viewer discretion advised.” He then leaves the massacre and heads to the closest shop.

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ingrid "No Face" Petrovo

She had been clicking her tongue slightly just so she knew how to work her tongue when she spoke next. However before she could reply to her 'friends' words she was pushed gently behind him as she looked about curiously to see what was happening. All of a sudden there was excitement going on and she felt her heart racing. Rather than fear it was more like the adrenalin one got from a thrilling event. All Ingrid could do was watch the two as she grew slightly apprehensive when Jessie was treated with violence but seeing him laugh at it all made her relax and only spectate the altercation. Seeing the nice sprung up another feeling of excitment. Ingrid had a sick fascination with blood. She loved the way it looked, the brilliant red, the rusty smell and what she loved most was the warmth of fresh blood. Granted she would enjoy it more if the blood came from someone that deserved it, like this Lucias fellow.

Soon the attention was on her as Jessie explain her ghastly appearance. She didn't mind as she allowed the other male to grab her arm and lead her over to his leader, Lucias. Ingrid stood still and allowed the man to undue the latches of her mask and then slowly pull it off of her. There it was. There was the gasps and sounds of shock and disgust that she loved. She looked at him, her face twitching as she gave the creepiest smile ever accompanied with an equally creepy laugh. This was very entertaining. More so when the men fell dead with some limbs detached from their bodies. This went from what she thought was an innocent circus filled with good people to a twisted would and she certainly felt more at home. She was certainly liking Jessie more and more. They really could raise hell together.

Ingrid couldn't help herself as she made her way to one of the limp bodies. She knelt down and reached out, her hand on the still bleeding neck as she shivered slightly from the warmth of the blood and her bloody hands were just as satisfying. She didn't dilly dally as she stood and grabbed her mask, some blood smearing on it while she put it back on. Turing to Jessie she asked, "Now where do we go?"

OOC:

ChaosBestFriend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas