Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The King of Vumbi remained silent as the lionesses left for the den and the nomad left without any challenge, only that he told him to take care of the young lioness. Asad has seen situations like him before; they appear with the façade of caring for another when ultimately they were only trying to get into his pride and take it over once his trust is won. No sir. He already had that sort of suspicion with Alacai, and the last thing he needed was more males that he had to watch. He made a low growl in his throat as Zuberi cantered off, refusing to budge an inch until the younger male was beyond his view. With cautious eyes, he sauntered over to a bush where the albino was near and marked his territory, further warning him and other possible lions of whose turf they were trespassing in.

Asad was glad that he was able to complete his patrol without further incident as he approached his pride, who appeared to be lacking a carcass or two. This certainly didn't improve his mood at all; he may have been better off if he went to go hunt himself! But he decided against saying anything about it, as just looking at them he could tell that morale was low enough as it was from their fruitless hunt. When his eyes fell on the newest lioness Dazari, he still looked upon her with wary eyes. It seemed that they had arrived not much sooner than he did, for his head queen Eniola had yet to say anything. His head queen he respected the most, and the only lioness he came close to loving. Safara and Vera were the junior queens, but they were more for breeding than anything else. "Eniola, my dear," he said, nuzzling her head with his and made a low purr. "I see you've met our foundling. So, why have you come to seek us out?" he asked Dazari, sitting down next to Eniola and watched her carefully, taking note of Safara caring for her cubs, who were no doubt just as hungry as he was. If they couldn't catch anything today, hopefully they would be more successful tonight.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Her jet black paws rested against the hot ground. Her sharp claws dug into the dirt below as she stared blankly forward. She wanted a fight, and it was about to begin. Kubu and Taloon had eyes out for Jassi and Mira simply just liked to stir things up and make the males lives difficult. Her goal was just to get a taste of who would last in a fight, this fight didn't mean that Jassi was the prize. She would be later on, but right now all Mira wanted to do was see, see if Taloon was the right male like Mira had thought he was, or if Kubu could weasel his way to the top and win over Mira's blessing. Though, it also mattered to Mira that Jassi was happy, maybe pushing the males will toughen them both up. That way Mira wouldn't have to make such a difficult decision. She could easily then allow her sister to pick. Though until these two males smartened up, no one owned Jassi and no one would have her. After their mother passed away, Mira swore that she would protect her sisters, and the clan. She didn't want her sister to be heart broken, or bare weak pups.. Which would only result in heartbreak when they are murdered by another. The thoughts alone made Mira sick to her stomach.

Her eyes danced as the males fought, but the cold words from Jassi made her eyes turn slowly. "Jealous? Hardly sister. If you think I'm jealous of those two runts." She growled lowly. "If I wanted them, I'd simply allow them to mate with me the moment available. They are too weak, they need to prove themselves. Both of them" She turned her eyes away from her sister. It was true. Mira could have anything she wanted. What male would pass up the opportunity to mate with the Matriarch? None. They would take that chance in a heart beat.
                                Her sister then got hasty and Mira let a dark growl leave her lips. "I would not simply give you away as such. They needed the fight Jassi. Just to get the frustration of not having you as their female. It's driving them nuts, cant you see?" She snarled even more and then stood up. Her eyes darted into Jassi's. "Hate me if you wish, but I'm only helping you thinking clearer. You wouldn't want a weak male correct? This is simply a fight to keep their status' and a fight to show females, not just yourself who is the better male.. At least for a day or so. It will force them both to smarten their asses up and become tougher if they want you." She turned her head to watch the males fighting. It seemed equal. Mira moved away and sat back down to enjoy the fight when she was joined by Berko. "Hardly dear." she gave a sinister grin when he practically asked if she had anything to do with this fight.

Both males had landed hard hits on one another, but it seemed like they were still going at it. Mira watched the clan yip and cackle for more and yell encouraging words to one of the males, or even both. She enjoyed this setting, it was surely entertaining. She was about to lay down, but a sharp pain shot through her body and her heart skipped a few beats. Her eyes narrowed and she shifted uneasily. What was that? The pain disappeared and she sighed a relief, but moments later it was back again. She growled, as if she had been physically attacked. She panted, the pains unbearable. It took only a few more shots of pain to make her instincts kick in and her motherly mind to target the cause. The pups, they were coming. The very pregnant matriarch shifted and then stood up. She wobbled but she left without a sound, though it'd be clear to the other females that her time had come. The males might not be able to pick up on her small hints. She sighed as it took extra effort to make her way to the den that she had prepared for her birthing. She didn't know if it would take hours or even minutes for the pups to come. She was nervous and for the first time in a while, afraid. What if she couldn't be a mother? What if the pups were weak? She didn't know how she would react, or how she would fair as a mother.. But there was no turning back now. She was in this for the long run.

ʟocαтιoɴ ⇨ densite.
                                ωιтн ⇨ clan, no one.
                                тнoυɢнтs ⇨ nervous, afraid
                                ωoʀᴅcoυɴт ⇨ 773
                                ooc ⇨ I dont know if anyone is really planned for the pups yet. So if you are, shoot me a PM? if there are openings, I'll request people to take spots in the OOC. I didnt get to talk to Unique about it all yet, but surely I believe she will be okay with Mira slowly starting the birthing process, if not Unique - tell me and I can say it was false labor for now xD

Shy Healer

User Image
User Image

“I know that” Kuna replied with a small huff as she glanced over at Sekai joined her pointing out the fact that though it was silly for the males to being fighting it did at least make sure that the two were in top shape to help protect the matriarch and her pups. Which the keeper couldn’t really argue with after all a fight now and again helped keep everyone in shape. But darn it all that didn’t mean that it was a smart thing to do at this moment in time and the female was already showing signs of looking out for trouble. Her ears remaining perked and moving as she kept an ear out for any unwanted company that might try to approach the clan.

“Mira and her pup’s safety is exactly what I am concerned about, fighting is all well and good but Mira is close to her time and I don’t see advertising the location of our den site as all that wise.” Kuna replied as she kept her gaze on the two fighting males a mixture of both interest and annoyance on the keepers face. Sure she could have probably just been quite and enjoyed the show like the rest of the clan forgetting the possible dangers that this was likely going to bring down on all of them. But that was the problem, in order to do that she would have to forget about the possible dangers and threats. Something that the female never seemed to be capable of doing even when there was nothing to actually worry about. It made Kuna a horrible scavenger and in many ways that wasn’t the only job it made her incapable of doing. But it made her one hell of a good Keeper, which was likely the only reason that the female hadn’t ended up being killed in the past over lost pups like others had been. “But I guess when it comes to males doing things that are “wise” aren’t all that high on their priority list half the time.” Kuna admitted as her attention drawn over to Mira.

As the Matriarch whose body language seemed to have changed subtly catching the keeper’s attention almost at once. As she watched Mira silently for a moment to make sure that she was mistaken what she was seeing. “Seika” the keeper commented quietly motioning towards Mira with her noise before looking back at the other female. Speaking of pups, Kuna had seen that body language enough times to know what was happening. “With the males fighting it’s up to us to keep a look out now” she said quietly as she got to her paws.

User Image

Malevolent Hunter

User Image

Trust in me, just in me
Close your eyes and TRUST in me
You can sleep safe and sound
Knowing I am AROUND

Eniola purmed slightly as she continued to clean her cubs. The bath was more for her to be close to him than to really clean him. She adored her sweet cub, and knew one day she'd loose him. So moments like this she took great care in giving him as much love as she could. She looked to Safara as she spoke and she smiled warmly. She knew she could count on her sister Queen. And felt great pride knowing she had chosen well in appointing her as one of her queens. She gave a great sigh of relief before rubbing her head all over her son. She was sure he'd get annoyed but Eniola couldn't find herself to care. She wanted her son drenched in her scent. She lifted her head to watch Safara began to coax her daughter into a game of rough housing and Eniola looked to her own cub. Maybe a game of pouncing would be fun for her young man. Smiling she stood up and batted her son gently. "I believe your Aunt has the right idea my son. Care for a game of pouncing?" She asked before leaping over him and pouncing on the ground before him before jumping away a bit only to look at him with kind, playful eyes. Flicking her tail behind her she laughed and jumped around. Maybe her game of pouncing turned more into tag. But she could care less. She wanted her son to know she'd play with him just as much as the other mothers played with their own cubs. She laughed slightly as she made her way back to the shaded rocks and stopped upon hearing some chuffing. She sat down and watched as her youngest Queen came into view and made her way over only to be followed by a female she didn't recognize, and plainly didn't know. She glared slightly, her tail curling over her back to make herself seem more dangerous. She stood stiff as Vera rubbed herself along her body. She looked to Vera as if saying she wanted an explanation before looking at the new female. She didn't want to take her eye off the female for long. There were dangers outside this pride. Dangers this pride had put out there in one way or another. And Eniola wanted to keep her pride as safe as she could. Especially she had 2 cubs in the pride and more on the way.

Vera was quick to explain that Asad had found this young female wondering around with another male. Had he taken the female away for his own needs? "And where exactly is Asad? I want to know everything that has happened. Are there other males wondering around out there that need to be dealt with. Is She still hovering around and sending spys in." She looked at Vera at this. Knowing she would know instantly who she spoke of. It was no lie that her young Queen had a cruel and twisted sister that was bidding her time out there. Eniola knew they hadn't seen the last of her. But any conversation about Her was cut short as Asad showed up and rubbed his head against hers. Eniola was too tensed to really show any loving jester back to her head King at the moment. She eyed him, wonder just what was going through his big maned head. Sending some unknown female to their den site. With young cubs wondering around out in the opened. She lifted her paw slightly and edge her son underneath her, so she knew where he was at the moment. "Yes, She was only just introduced to me. And i could not help but wonder why you'd send a stray lioness to our dens." She gave him a disapproving eye before looking to the new lioness. "Dazari was it.." She watched the female slightly and stepped off her rock, leaving the safety of her cub to his father. She walked right up to the female, locking eyes with her before slowly walking around the female. She was indeed young maybe only a few years. But she was strong, a possible huntress with her lithe body. "Where have you come from, young one? And what brought you here?" Her voice now softer, as her older lioness attitude took over. Her discomfort for the rouge wasn't gone. She was Queen, her need to protect her pride out weighted her need to be motherly.

ooc; Sorry took so long
        MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Twisted humor is the best humor...
                                          thisisnothingbutspace...when you the ↘
                                          thisisnothingbutspacelolbuttspacelmfaofflaughter
                                          xxx• • • of the Serengeti

Her eyes stayed fixed on the fight as Kubu made his next move, taken by surprise the brute missed after such a great hit before. Watching the brute she could quickly tell why he was becoming sloppy so to speak, he was pushing to hard and not calculating everything out as need be. Shifting her weight as her ears swiveled slightly to listen to Kuna speak about the dangers that this could bring to the den site. It didn't matter much at first to Sekai as she felt nothing dared to taken on the Kikuto clan, but it was then she began to think Mira would soon be unable to protect them like old times. Her eyes went towards her sister for a moment before she focused on the fight before them. Though a faint chuckle was soon to leave her at the next comment made by the keeper, it something she did agree with fully. Nodding her head she couldn't hold her voice anymore, as she yelled over at Kubu. "Get you head in the game! Jassi will not like a loser!" This could come back to bite her in the butt later, but Sekai wasn't about to allow the male she brought to the fight lose so easily.

As she did this though, Taloon made his move and even Sekai had to admit it was a good one. The male managed to get a rather huge chuck of fur and flesh from Kubu's shoulder area. Her teeth clinched with anger as she felt the sudden urge to go in and show both the brutes how it was done, but she held her ground. It was lucky she did this as moments later her named was called by the keeper, Kuna. Her head swung around to look at her, then past to where she was motioning towards. Watching her sister Mira carefully she tensed slightly as it became real to her. Following Kuna's lead she got to all fours and went over to Jassi's side pausing for a moment. "The fun needs to end Jassi, Mira is on the move and it is to loud." Once she finished speaking to her other sister her eyes went towards their leader once again, before picking up a trot and moving along side of Kuna. Though even then her eyes never left Mira, who was a head of them a bit.

"Kuna, do you think she is really going to have them?" Sekai's own fears of losing her position became more realistic now then ever before. When Mira first became pregnant, it bothered her but then she got used to her life once more. But if pups are born, that meant she was no longer an heir. Their mother would be completely lost in a way at the top, though at the same time she did still have Mira and Jassi their. Though what hurt most of all is she was no longer apart of that in many ways, which stung the heart of this cold hearted hyena. Her head lowered a bit as she thought about the future, wondering what was to become of her. She knew she wanted Mira's happiness, which meant the pups were first and foremost on the list to keep safe and happy. "Please teach me about being a good keeper, I want to help you protect them if Mira can not." Her head lifted a bit as she looked over at Kuna for a bit of guidance, hoping the fae would be willing. After all it was all about Mira now, perhaps she would be to busy to help Sekai with her own desires.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

LOCATION Den Area I'M WITH Kuna THOUGHTS Is this really happening? FEELINGS Worried & Excited WORD COUNT 608 Words OOC N/A

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      User Image

xxxxJ a s s i was enjoying the display of the males fighting before the clan. She spoke to her sister, Mira, teasing her of being jealous which was quickly put to an end by how serious she always was. The Matriarch was correct, she could have any male she wanted, for they'd be a fool to object, but Jassi chose to not take this as something her sister was rubbing in her face. Not long after that she made a comment about the fact this better not be a fight for the rights to her, she heard her sister growl darkly and smirked lightly. The Deputies ears perked in surprise when her tone was softer and spoke of how she wasn't just going to pass her off just like that essentially. Looking back at the two males let out some steam she focused on them as they growled, snarled and ripped each other apart. They were only like that because they both wanted her, she then looked back at her sister after she spoke of why they needed to fight. "This is only the beginning Mira, it's only bound to get worse." she said, speaking freely and honestly. It was the truth after all. Sighing she looked down as her sister walked away clearly finished with the conversation and not wanting to hear what Jassi had to say in reply. Not that she really had anything to say anyways, and then back at the males they circled one another.

xxxxA keeper joined the group soon and was in clear disgust of the fight that she commented if it was necessary. Jassi scoffed, and wasn't concerned about answering her for Sekai was already on it. The white hyena found herself chuckling at her sister's comments. "Fret not Kuna it will be over soon, they are bound to tire out soon." she stated, knowing it's been a long day already let alone this endurance test really. Even though Jassi's attention was back on the males that were vying for her mateship her ears withdrew their erect position for a split second before returning to their normal position, all at the mention of Mira and her pups by her sister. She was concerned for her sister, she was going to have those pups any day now, and things around here were going to change. This was her first litter, and the clan hadn't had a litter among them in a long time so it only meant things were going to get tough and everyone was going to be high strung among the tensions of such important happenings. All attention was drawn back to the scene before her as Kubu spoke out angrily to Taloon, telling him to stop moving around and called him a pup. Her tail began to wag once again. The latter of the two was still bleeding pretty well from his neck, she was surprised he was remaining so strong right now. Kuna stole her attention once more, "Stop being so paranoid." she snapped at the keeper, "We will be fine, there hadn't been lion sightings on this side of the land in quite a while." she stated, only naming one of their threats just to shut the keeper up. Standing up from her seated position she became rather excited over Taloon's sudden lunge towards Kubu, there was nearly instant contact. The male's teeth sunk deep into the other males shoulder harshly, ripping the flesh making him too bleed. Jassi tallied up the hits and misses within her mind, each brute hit once, and missed once. They were evenly matched, wonderful.

xxxxN e a r panicked murmurs from near by broke Jassi's conversation on the males and she turned to see Berko practically horrified and panicking over Mira. Taking a step towards them she was stopped by her sister Sekai, it was time to end the fight. Looking over her sister's shoulder she seen their sister as she walked into the den, Kuna not far behind. "I'll keep the clan at bay, make sure no one goes near that den." she said to Sekai looking her dead in the eye with pure importance. It was a big job she was entrusting to her Matriarch Hier sister, and she trusted her to do a good job at it. As Deputy it was her duty to uphold the fort so to speak, take over for her sister in her absence. Looking towards the two males, circling one another once again about to attack once more, she let out one loud bark to get their attention. It was then, and only when they looked at her, she approached them with a large smile on her face. "Bravo boys." she cooed as she approached them without caution, for they wouldn't dare attack her. "I am deeply saddened that I had to cut your power struggle short, however Matriarch Mira is currently denned to bare her puppies and loud distractions are needed to be kept at a minimum." she stated with authority looking the each of them in the eyes sternly. "Evenly matched, well done." she teased the males, looking at each of them with a softer look. Moving closer to Kubu, only because he was closest she observed his wound she then walked around him to come up his other side, gently rubbing his. She did the same with Taloon, rubbing his good side first before examining the bite on his neck. "I suggest the two of you get someone to clean your wounds as soon as possible. Don't be bothering Sekai or Kuna they will be seeing to Mira." she requested of the males before moving to stand before them, waiting for anything the might have to say. Berko and Kiani were going to have to clean their wounds for they were the only ones within the den site that were not busy at this present time and it wouldn't quite be appropriate if she were to clean them was it?

OOC; This post took forever lol. PUPPIES SOON! Berko next.
                                                                  Word Count; 992

Images created by xX_Shining_Stars_Xx @ SI VALE * VALEO Layout Shop

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxxB e r k o had given Kubu advice earlier about getting Jassi to be her mate and it seemingly was working. For instead of his brother backing down like a little p***y he was sticking up for himself, making great attacks and everything. He was proud of his brother. Soon another female approached the group and asked if this fight was necessary, as Jassi did, he scoffed. However both the highest females replied to the keeper so he chose not to bother speaking at all. No sense in repeating them. Eventually, when Mira walked away he followed, teasing her about planting seeds in the other males minds. She spoke with a grin on her face, his matched hers, "You're the devil." he cooed, in a lustful voice. Sure she'd take that as a compliment for that was how he had meant it.

xxxxA t t e n t i o n was then back on the fighting males, he watched as his brother missed his attack. Growling deeply he stared at the two, circling one another. He heard his brother snap harsh words to his opponent, a wag of a tail he watched excitedly. Within seconds, Taloon landed an attack, a good one, on his brother's shoulder. Stepping forward he growled loudly, he'd better not ******** Kubu up to bad otherwise he was going to get a swift a** kicking of retaliation from the strong brother. Frankly they were probably just as evenly matched but Berko had a large ego and thought he was the best, and nothing but the best. The other male spoke, stating it was best not to underestimate one's opponent. Clenching his teeth he found himself getting even more angry. Both of them were bleeding pretty good, their wounds will need to be cleaned and soon to prevent infection. They had at least one more hit each in them he was sure, "Come on Kubu, end him!" he yelled in encouragement to his brother. Of course Berko did not truly mean for him to end Taloon's life, he just meant that he needed to try harder to end the fight by getting a bigger, harder hit.

xxxxS u d d e n l y he could smell something weird, he sensed something was wrong and he looked over at Mira as she was standing. The pain was pure on her face, staring at the female wide eyed he didn't understand what was wrong with her, surely she wasn't ready to pop was she? Was this communications? "Uhh... Sekai..." he said at a slightly higher toned voice than usual, "Kuna... Uh... Mira... something's wrong with her." he spoke loudly for the other's to hear him. Mira did not wait however, she was heading towards the den. He watched her worriedly, soon other two female hyena's were heading off to join the Matriarch. Jassi, the Deputy, quickly begun taking over as she was supposed too. He watched the stripped fae walk over to his brother and the other male, teasing them with false pride on the fight that just took place. Berko continued to watch as she rubbed up against them and such doing as she did. If his brother wasn't vying for her, and he hadn't eyes on some other special female he would go after her unique a**. Coming out of his thoughts when his name was mentioned he quickly tuned in and heard what Jassi wanted. Moving closer to the group, he didn't full on join them, he grunted towards his brother. He will clean his wounds, as the Deputy had wanted, he was his own blood of course.

OOC; Baaad post, but poor brute. lol
                                              Kubu will be autoed until SniKenna is able to start posting again <3
                                              Word Count; 586

Images created by Amator Demoni

User Image

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User ImageUser Image

Kiani had eaten enough to fill her stomach, though not so much that there would be none left for the males to eat. She did her best to follow clan status and whatnot, but when it came to food, she didn’t believe the males should have to starve. Not when there should be enough to go around. Once she was done eating and had returned to the dens, she found a spot to quietly groom herself, and slowly watched the drama unfold. Taloon butt in on Jassi, causing Kubu to get mad, and then Mira and Sekai urged the two to fight to prove themselves worthy. Of course the fight began and the two brutes each got a couple good hits in. Kiani found the whole thing rather tasteless. Why should the brutes have to fight to prove themselves? Why should one hyena, a female, be able to order them to fight with each other? It was stupid. If Jassi wanted to be with either of them, it should be her choice, not the result of some stupid fight. She found herself looking away in disgust, not wanting to watch the males wound themselves over something so utterly ridiculous. Sometimes she wished she had just stayed on her own.

She did look up again once Jassi called attention to herself. Kiani glanced at the deputy curiously, wondering what could possibly interrupt the fight that Mira wanted. Kiani noticed however that Mira was now gone, having left a few minutes ago. Jassi mentioned Mira’s upcoming birth, and Kiani perked her ears, interested. So the matriarch would finally be having her pups then. She stood, wondering then if they’d need her to go about and do something for them. As she was about to approach and ask, Jassi told the males to find someone to clean their wounds, before pointedly looking at Kiani. Kiani nodded, getting the message, and moved over to Taloon, as Berko went to help his brother Kubu. Made sense after all.

She sniffed the large wound at the back of Taloon’s neck and shook her head. Such idiocy, but she wasn’t going to say anything about it. “You should lay down, Taloon. You’ll become dizzy and weak from blood loss soon and I don’t want you falling and injuring yourself further,” she said. Her tone was kind, not demanding. Once he did such, she could better examine the injury anyway. She wasn’t an expert in healing but she did pick up a few tricks while living on her own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxL O C A T I O N : Dens
                                          xxC O M P A N Y : Taloon
                                          xxM O O D : Disgusted, yet somehow caring
                                          xxO O C : Murrr intro's. Hope this is okay!
                                          xxC O U N T : 421

Althoci

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
                                      Dazari stood beside Zuberi and watched the male lion and the female carefully. She really hoped that her new friend wasn't going to be in any danger, she really liked the white lion. He was interesting, and interesting was always better then some dumb dull lion. Dazari's eyes flickered towards the large male, who spoke towards his female companion. The large male, presumably a king in the pride Dazari was in search for, seemed to have some haste towards Zuberi. It was clear as when he spoke to the female, Dazari was mentioned as staying and Zuberi was pretty much told he would be on his way shortly. The way things worked really sucked. Dazari really wanted to be around Zuberi, but with a king like this male.. Zuberi would be constantly chased away from the pride. Dazari side and gave her odd colored friend a soft glare. This wouldn't be the last time they met, Dazari would make sure she seen this young male again. Maybe once she is settled within Vumbi.

As Dazari was herd away by Vera, she looked over her shoulder once again at her white friend. Hopefully he would be okay. Dazari traveled beside Vera. Knowing it would be impolite to go in front, and rude to be in the back of the female. In front would be a sign of dominance. Behind, would leave Vera vulnerable to an attack by the outsider. Dazari knew better, walk beside a stranger. That way you had an equal chance of a fight if the other decided to attack. Sighing softly, Dazari's ears flipped as the female began to speak towards her. "Yes, I was. I've come very far to find this pride. Just hope I was right about coming her." She gave the larger female beside her a weary look. Dazari still had an uncomfortable feeling growing inside of her. Though that might have just been the nerves.

Dazari was then told she would be taken to the head queen. Dazari looked down at her paws as they traveled the ground. Head Queen? Was this the Queen that spared her mothers life? Dazari sighed softly once more under her breath. Vera then asked who the white male was. "That was Zuberi. I kinda know him you could say?" Dazari wasn't going to reveal that she had literally just met the male hours before the king and Vera had arrived. "We aren't that close. Friends you could say." She let her sentence trail off, but then Vera commented on how handsome Zuberi was. Nodding, Dazari gave a soft smile in agreement.

Soon enough, Dazari had been lead to the head queen. The Queen was a larger female then Vera and seemed older. Dazari stared shyly at her, not sure what to say or do was Eniola. Asad also had returned and immediately questioned Dazari about why she had sought out Vumbi. Dazari quickly took note of the cubs running around and she felt uneasy. In her old pride, cubs were always over protected. That meant and outsider like her, might not be welcomed so close. Yet here she was, so close to the cubs.. This wasn't going to end well. Before Dazari could answer the King, Eniola spoked. Her name sound familiar and Dazari had to put pieces together and figured this was the queen that had spared her mothers life, a life that should have been ended as punishment to a great crime.

Eniola scolded the King for brining Dazari into the den, but Dazari backed up a little She didn't want to cause any trouble. Eniola then turned her eyes towards Dazari. The Queen asked her name, and Dazari nodded, to shy to answer properly just yet. It was then that the Queen hopped down from her rock and circled Dazari, but the tension was lifted as the Queen took a motherly tone. Dazari was still young, and probably wasn't a big threat to this pride. She was then asked a question, and Dazari sighed and mustered up her bravery to speak towards the Queen "I come from the Mara. I was in a pride there, but outcasted do to a change in Queen. The new Queen was brutal, and her ways are unfit. I was going to leave, but they did me the courtesy of chasing me out first. I had done no crime, and never would.. I am a very loyal lioness. I was simply chased out due to the fact this new Queen thought me to be a threat." Dazari stared the Vumbi queen straight in the eyes, just to ensure her that she was telling the truth. "You may be wondering why I've come so far in search for a pride like yours. Truth is, my line runs in this pride. My mother, Lucilia, had once been a part of this pride. I however, and not exactly my mother. I would never go against the rules of this pride, nor betray you, my queen." Dazari was trying to act the nicest she could. She sighed and looked at the others watching. "My mother had committed a horrible crime, and I understand that.. But that crime created me, and I can only be thankful for being given life." Dazari turned her eyes back to the Queen. "I'm hoping, that what ever generous emotion allowed you to spare my mothers life, will act once more and allow me to return to my rightful home." She held her head with a little pride, and hoped her little speech was enough to give her a foot forward into Vumbi. Dazari couldn't help but wonder, if her mother's sisters were here, in listening shot, and would approach her.

ʟocαтιoɴ ⇨ Vumbi Densite
                                      ωιтн ⇨ Eniola, Vera and Asad [anyone else around]
                                      тнoυɢнтs ⇨ ---
                                      ωoʀᴅcoυɴт ⇨ 951
                                      ooc ⇨ Here she is.

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

ii R a y

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxTxxHxxExxxxDxxExxVxxOxxTxxExxDxxxxGxxUxxAxxRxxD
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDensiteLyingClan''Ouch'

Taloon was expecting another hit, but it never came because the deputy spoke up and told them to call the fight off. The guard eyed her as she approached, rubbing against him and doing the same with Kubu he wanted to growl at the other male as this happened, but he simply wanted to save all the energy he possibly could. He was mildly aware of the fact that something was going on, there was a stench in the air and hyenas were bustling about. A foggy mind caused him to shake his head, trying to shoo away the cobwebs so he could think properly, but his vision just blurred further by doing this motion and he felt a stinging pain in the back of his neck. There was a voice telling him to lie down, it was a female and he did as he was told, he was feeling faint anyways, she was probably right.

Kiani sniffed at his wounds and inspected it as he laid down, Taloon only grumbled and eyed the den where Mira was currently struggling with her pain. Hearing the sounds he was now aware of the actual danger the Matriarch was in and he felt his instincts turning on again. Gritting his teeth together he ignored Kubu which was being helped by his brother. Taloon had a scavenger trying to fix his bleeding wound, he only hoped she was capable enough to at least keep it uninfected. "Darn it, I should be protecting her" he said growling at himself and keeping his eyes on the close proximity of where Mira was giving birth. The rest of the females were making certain she was not in complete danger, but he was a Guard, his job was to ensure safety of the pack members and here he was, useless on the ground with a gaping wound on his neck. He wanted to stand up and guard the den as he should, but he knew that was only stupid. Taloon did not want to make matters worse, thus he simply waited for Kiani to do the best job she possibly could under the circumstance.

While she was doing so he was trying to at the very least keep his eyes open for danger, now and then he would glance towards Jassi the beauty whom had rubbed against him and told him he had done good, though he had not won, neither had Kubu, which was of course better then loosing entirely. Yet he felt no happiness from the tie and still wanted prove himself worthy of the deputy. He had so much more to give, but this darned wound was keeping him at bay. However he also understood why the fight had been called off. Mira's birth was extremely important and anything that could distract or endanger that had to be dealt with or removed completely. Taloon simply wanted to protect the Matriarch in such a dangerous moment, but he was not capable of doing so at the very moment.

[********] he cursed as a electric pulse of pain coursed trough him and he wanted to snap at Kiani whom was trying to help him, of course the entire process would hurt and it was his instinct to bite towards anything that caused him pain, but he knew better than to attack his healer thus he bit his teeth together and clawed at the ground, trying to lie as still as possible. "Done soon?" he questioned in a hoarse and pained tone, vision yet again swimming, right now he saw a blur of what should have been Jassi.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOxxOxxC

Shy Healer

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Safara remained where she was resisting the urge to pick up her little girl and carry her further away from the unknown lioness that had been so boldly brought so close to the clubs by their youngest queen. What was Vera thinking? As laid back and accepting as the other queen might be most of the time there were limits when the safety of the prides cubs were concerned. Especially when one of them was her own. This unknown lioness could easily pose a threat to Maleya and Kei even if she did appear like she didn’t mean them all any harm. It wouldn’t be the first time that the queen had heard of female lionesses lying and playing innocent in order to get close and kill off another’s cubs. It was a dangerous risk for the younger queen to have taken like this. But it seemed as if it hadn’t been entirely Vera’s idea to bring this lioness right into the heart of the pride. “I am not sure just stay quiet while I find out” Safara replied as she curled her tail around to sweep her daughter close to her side. “And let us hope your father has not made a big mistake.” She added watching the situation accruing in front of her closely.

While she continued to observe what was happening quietly not allowing herself to relax even for a moment as she took in what the others were saying. Eniola would deal with the situation as she saw fit and was likely to make the right choice whatever it might be. Hopefully without the need for any violence so close to the cubs and if that didn’t happen well. She would make damn sure that no harm came to the cubs.

Speak of which as Eniola left her own cub Kei to approach the unknown lioness Safara let out a distinct huff to the male cub. The same one that she used to call her own cub to her when she needed her daughter close. As much as she trusted Asad to keep the pride safe and all she knew it would be more comforting for Eniola not to mention herself if someone used to taking care of cubs was watching over the little male. Besides if it did come to violence then it was probably best to keep the pale cub out of his fathers way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Shy Healer

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

As soon as his bath had finished the pale cub was then subjected to a through affectionate head rub from his mother. That could have all but knocked the cub over if he had not had this happen to him before. But after the first well okay maybe the third or fourth time his mother had done something like this to him he had learned How to place his paws just the right way to avoid being instantly knock over by his mother’s affection. Besides this was the sort of affection and family bounding time that he could handle in fact he preferred it. Aside from when it was time to curl up against his mother’s warm fur for a nap which by far was one of his favorite bounding times. Even if it didn’t seem like much of a bounding experience from others perspectives.

And then it was time to play and this was something that the young male cub could really have some fun with. As the male crouched low to the ground after his mother pounced down in front of him in any attempt to lure him into a game of pouncing with her, and well it worked. “I’ll get you” Kei growled playfully as he tried his best to catch his mother or at the very least to get a hold of her tail. And he had almost managed to do just that when once again his chance at a game was ruined by something else. This time in the form of a stranger whose scent the little male didn’t recognize and caused the pale cub to back up underneath his mother.

To watch as the stranger was brought close, he had no idea what was going on or why one of his aunts would bring stranger so close like this. Wasn’t this dangerous? His mother and the other lionesses had made it perfectly clear in the past that he was not to go near strange lions he didn’t know. Because they weren’t safe, so then why was this one being brought to them? Kei let out a call of protest as his mother left him to approach the unknown female, leaving the pale cub feeling more than a little exposed. Until a familiar huff from his aunt Safara had the small male bounding over to the other female to tuck himself safely against the other queen alongside Maleya.

User Image

Malevolent Hunter

User Image

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

xxxxxxHer eyes mirthfully watched the young male. Her tail twitching she wadded out of the water, walking towards him. Her eyes ran over his coat. Not a mark, not a scratch. Simply perfect. And oh was it beautiful. Smooth and clean. Oh how she wanted to sink her fangs into it. But no, not yet. She'd toy with him just a little bit. She needed something to play with. She'd been on her own for quiet sometime now. No one to really talk too. No she wanted someone to play with at the moment. And the Serengeti just gave her a little treat. She smirked slightly as he gave his name. Zuberi. What a lovely name. Not sure what it meant or what signifigance his mother had for the name. But the name was interesting. "It is very lovely to meet you, Zuberi. My name is Kerella." She walked around him, checking him out. She could tell he was very young, and very nervous about her. Good. He shouldn't trust stray lions. It wasn't safe. Expecially if the lions......were her. She finished her walk around him, eyeing place she would love to leave a mark on him. Places she'd want to mar his beautiful coat. Just like her beautiful coat was marred. Oh she'd take her anger out on everyone around her till she could work her way up to her sweet darling sister. She'd practice with every lion she came across till the day came that her and Vera's paths crossed. A day she dreamt about often. She looked back to the male as he blurted out about her coat. She frowned slightly and glared. Yes it was plainly obvious her coat was messed up. That didn't mean she wanted someone throwing it in her face.

But now she was put on the spot. She couldn't tell him these were scars signalling she was exiled from the pride Vumbi. If she wanted to play thing right with him. Either take her aggression out on him or use him to learn the new things about her 'Family' she'd have to figure something else out. Revealing anything of that nature was going to cause her great trouble. She sighed and looked away. Staring out over the river. Completely oblivious to a figure standing not but a few yards away from them. Watching them. Someone who would prove to be more useful than the white male. "I was given these scars, by a new pride male." She lied coolly. Eyes beginning to down cast as she put on a depressing facade. "I had separated form my pride, you see. To give birth to my cubs." She sat down, her head lowered and he shoulders poking up. "My pride had been taken over by a group of younger males. And no one came to find me. To warn me that my babies were in danger. I was laid out in the sun, nursing my cubs when he showed. I tried to fight him off. To chase him away from my precious babies. But he over took me. Leaving me cubless and scarred. My pride let me down, and I've been wandering ever since. Alone. Sad and depressed. And a little cynical when it comes to meeting new males. I am sorry if I scared you hun. I always think the worst when I meet new lions." She sat there looking off. Her face a picture of complete and utter distraught. But her eyes, deep down twinkling with mirth. Her lies were more elaborate and well played. She turned her head slightly, looking towards the young male. Waiting on baited breath for his reaction.

ooc; hmmmmm
        MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

EXILED OF VUMBI

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User ImageUser Image

She was pleased that Taloon listened to her, lying down. She ignored his grumbling as she sniffed at the wound and began to try and stop the bleeding. Once that was done she started cleaning his fur so she could get a better idea of exactly how bad his injury was. He might have to take it super easy for the next couple days to avoid causing the wound to bleed more. He grumbled something about his job, and she shook his head. “No, you should be lying here, letting me look at this wound, as you were told. Now if you hadn’t been being stupid in the first place you could be doing your job and protecting the Matriarch, but alas, nothing can be done about that now.” Now that the wound was cleaner she could examine the injury. She sniffed it. It luckily wasn’t showing signs of being infected yet, although it was super early so it probably wouldn’t begin showing yet even if it was infected already.

She had zero idea of what she could use to cover the wound for now, and she looked around, trying to figure it out. Going to the scraps of their meal earlier, she peeled back some of the remaining pelt. It wouldn’t do much for healing properties but at least it would keep it covered, which would keep dirt and bacteria from getting at it. As she went back to the male and pressed it against the wound, she jumped back, startled as he yelled. She half expected him to snap at her but was glad when he didn’t. “Sorry Taloon. Didn’t mean to hurt you there…” At his question, she nodded. “Yeah, I guess I’m done. There isn’t really much else I can do for you. But you should go and lie down, rest up. You won’t be much help to the Matriarch or her pups until this wound has healed. There’s too much risk of it opening and you dying. Now, you don’t have to listen to me, but I would suggest that if you were truly worried about Mira, you would do as you’re told. Rest, and when your wound is healed, then you can get back to guarding. Now then, get going.

She sighed, only wishing that she could have helped the male more. Unfortunately she wasn’t a healer and obviously they’re healer would be busy with the Matriarch at the moment. Hopefully she would have time to come and look at both the males later, once Mira was taken care of.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxL O C A T I O N : Dens
                                          xxC O M P A N Y : Taloon
                                          xxM O O D : Unhappy
                                          xxO O C : Blehhhh
                                          xxC O U N T : 426

Althoci

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

xxxxA s the two lionesses walked back to the pride's lands Vera attempted to make small talk. She asked questions such as that she was actively trying to find the Vumbi pride, and who the male was she was with just now, and she even went as far as to state he was handsome. The queen needed to know if the two of them had some sort of relationship or like for one another so she could warn Asad that they may be seeing more of this male. Dazari had stated that she was in fact looking for them, and also said that she hoped she hadn't made a mistake of coming here. Vera gave the other female a long look, not really knowing what to say, "I understand your uncomfortableness of this situation but it will all be over soon." she said, attempting to make the wary female feel better about this. Frankly, even if she was accepted into the pride... it was going to be a long time before she could even attempt to be comfortable for there weren't any lionesses she knew and it was going to be quite the adaption for the first several weeks. Either way, Vera would be there for her. There was something about this juvenile that made her feel almost responsible for her in a sense, it was like a feeling deep down inside... instinct almost. Little did either of these ladies know they were in fact, related. Upon mentioning taking her to the Head Queen she could physically see the nervousness within her, "Vumbi's Head Queen is a very calm lioness, you have little to worry about." once again she tried to encourage the younger female to feel a little better of the situation but her feelings were inevitable it was completely normal to feel the way she was, for any lion or lioness would of any age.

xxxxS o o n the conversation was on the white male that Dazari was found with. Glancing towards her with a smirk on her maw she listened as she spoke of the male who she now knew was Zuberi. Okay, so she knew the male, that was obvious, they were friends... that's interesting. Vera will have to keep that information in mind for the future. It was then the queen commented on the white male being handsome and she watched the younger one smile softly. It seemed as though there were a bit of feelings lingering within her for the male, but it wasn't something that set of large alarms in her head. Frankly, she had a feeling that wouldn't be the last of Zuberi, he was quite protective over her and it seemed as though there were new feelings between them especially from how Dazari just reacted as well. Not long after they had arrived, and Vera addressed Enolia rubbing her already stiff body, she spoke hard nearly accusing the new lioness as a spy of hers. Hearing the word she said the way it was said made the young queen wince, this she that was being referred too was her extremely evil sister Kerella. However, before she could fathom a reply to her Head Queen, Asad was there and spoke abruptly too the new lioness. A glare was sent in the lion's direction for he was so abrupt and had no need to be. She watched Enolia push her son, , beneath her as they stood there. Was Dazari really that scary looking, perhaps Vera was much too trusting, but she didn't think the juvenile was a threat frankly. Asad was getting flack for sending a lioness to the dens, perhaps Vera needed to be schooled once again for she had not even thought of the weakness of the pride right now with cubs and such. Wanting to leave she looked at he paws, extremely ashamed of herself for messing up. Enolia then walked up to the new lioness, locking eyes with her a moment before circling her almost as though she was upsizing her.

xxxxQ u e s t i o n s that everyone were waiting for were soon asked, where she was from and what had brought her here. Looking to Dazari she was curious as to what these answers were, no more than everyone else however. The female started out by stating she was from a pride in the Mara, and the reasoning for her outcast, which explained the scar on her face. Continuing to explain the lioness was seemingly being truthful with her explanation and it wasn't uncommon for new queens to chase out other lionesses just cause they feel like it. Instantly, went he name Lucilia was said, Vera's head and ears bounced up and she exchanged a worried and surprised look with Enolia. Lucilia was her sister, the first sister that had to chase out, that was before Kerela became vicious and needed to be dealt with by Vera herself. Whereas Lucilia was chased out by the queen, for a crime almost as bad as the rest, she bred out of the pride and the queen at the time [not sure if it was Enolia or not] spared her life. Vera was the only sister left, and she proved her loyalty by chasing out her own sister. This was the reason she was drawn too Dazari so strongly, and felt so responsible over her... she was her neice. "Lucilia lived?" she stated almost as though she were in a trance, for she never knew the Head Queen had spared her sister's life, she looked at Enolia with almost betrayal that this was kept a secret from her. Vera had always wanted Lucilia to stay, she was no real threat to the pride as Kerella turned out to be. Not knowing what to do or say Vera just sat there in shock.

OOC; Added a bit of drama, Vera didn't know Lucilia's life was spared. Hope that's okay! Enolia was the Queen who did this? Wasn't sure on that either.
                                                              WC; 964

Images created by WolfumsTheGreat

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces