Welcome to Gaia! ::

((i gtg))((c you ppl later))
Hyoukai
Punks
Hyoukai
Punks
*Magus smirks at her words* "Fine, I'll keep that in mind. and if I ever take the Scythe off my back, make sure your not near me." *desided to say something in response*

((and to Eternitian- Its ok, no need to be sorry dude. I was just saying, I was lonely that day and was depressed that day, no one around to talk too and I felt ignored. And I know your in a tower thing now, which is where I've been heading in my last posts.))

She eyed his overly large weapon. " 'don't have to tell me twice."

|| Punks...don't feel ignored. or depressed. those emotions are sucky 3nodding 3nodding
one more thing....arewethereyet, arewethereyet, arewethereyet? *bounces around continuously* domokun 4laugh domokun ||

((O___O Where did these other people come from? God, this was unexpected. and some of us might be posting slowly, gaia messing up again with me. I always feel depressed, just do, no reason. And almost damnit, don't make me turn the car around right now! lol))

*Magnus sipmly chuckles and looks ahead of him, they finally got close to the place they were going to*

|| finally!!!!!! that was a L O N G A S S W A L K ! ! ! domokun domokun domokun ||

Sairen looked at the tower. "Ok...so...now what? Personally, I've seen better towers in Monty Python."

|| what? there WAS no Monty Python back then? *tsch* and they wonder why it's called "The Dark Ages" -_-;; SOMEBODY TURN ON THE LIGHTBULB OF CREATIVE COMEDY GENIUS!!!!! *ahem* right. yeah. ||

*looks to her* "We go inside, what else did you think we'd do?" *Magnus walks to the door and opens it, looking around the insides*

((Well, looks like someone had a little too much coffee this morning ^_^))

Tipsy Raider

((This is becoming odd.....and I'm the guy who stabbed his hand with a knife the other day....I ment I really did that, got mad, bored, and wanted to get my mind off of things....))

|| hmn...i don't suppose that's the reason why that is on the 13th page... ||
meow now im litsoning to this weird vershion))
YoukoEleena
((It was great!))

Eleena woke up groaning. "Note to self. Hang overs suck." She looked up at her surroundings and started to panick. Untill of course, she saw her brother sitting a few feet away. "Niisan..... You're really here..... I thought it was all a dream but..... you really are here....." She smiled. For so long she had been searching and now..... they were together again..... as it should be..... afterall, they were two pieces of a whole.

((Technically they are. Just like their necklaces.))

Ian smiled. "Yes, I'm here." He put aside his book and walked over to her. "Your head must hurt, right? How about some black coffee? I know you don't like it, but it'll help with the pain."
From behind Ian, the figure of Alexandra materialized. "I thought you'd come here." she said. "You brought her?"
Eternitian
YoukoEleena
((It was great!))

Eleena woke up groaning. "Note to self. Hang overs suck." She looked up at her surroundings and started to panick. Untill of course, she saw her brother sitting a few feet away. "Niisan..... You're really here..... I thought it was all a dream but..... you really are here....." She smiled. For so long she had been searching and now..... they were together again..... as it should be..... afterall, they were two pieces of a whole.

((Technically they are. Just like their necklaces.))

Ian smiled. "Yes, I'm here." He put aside his book and walked over to her. "Your head must hurt, right? How about some black coffee? I know you don't like it, but it'll help with the pain."
From behind Ian, the figure of Alexandra materialized. "I thought you'd come here." she said. "You brought her?"

"watchs him" I.... remember black coffey...befor "wipes the tears as her eyes begin ot go blank again"

Tipsy Raider

|| *laughs at what Magnus said* you know...i did have a frappuchino this morning...i should have gotten the vanilla instead of the coffee flavor. it tastes better whee eek eek eek eek eek domokun lol. ||

Sairen stood where she was. "What? You're not going to preform a dashing rescue of sorts? If so, you already messed it up! Everyone knows you're supposed to climb up the side of the tower and through the window!"

She smirked to herself. Ye gods, i'm bored. I just hope I do not get him killed. Again.
rurochan
"watchs him" I.... remember black coffey...befor "wipes the tears as her eyes begin ot go blank again"

((Rurochan, I don't want to leave you out, but maybe you should go back and read what's happened so far. It's absolutely impossible that you'd be with me and Eleena. Again, I'm glad to have you, but you seem a little behind. I didn't join in until page seven, so, trust me, it's not so hard to catch up. It'll only take a few minutes.))
((Hyoukai, this is so weird! I checked out your profile. You're exactly two days younger than me.))
Hyoukai
|| *laughs at what Magnus said* you know...i did have a frappuchino this morning...i should have gotten the vanilla instead of the coffee flavor. it tastes better whee eek eek eek eek eek domokun lol. ||

Sairen stood where she was. "What? You're not going to preform a dashing rescue of sorts? If so, you already messed it up! Everyone knows you're supposed to climb up the side of the tower and through the window!"

She smirked to herself. Ye gods, i'm bored. I just hope I do not get him killed. Again.

*talks to her telepathyicly- Trust me, I can't die twice, so you have nothing to worry about. He smirks and looked at the tower. He bent down a bit , then sprang up, jumping to an open window on the tower, grabing hold of the edge. He speaks to her telepathicly again- You coming or not?*

Tipsy Raider

Eternitian
((Hyoukai, this is so weird! I checked out your profile. You're exactly two days younger than me.))

|| You're sept. 5th? wiggy. everyone seems to be born in september. i know someone else born on the 6th. and my roommie's b-day is the 28 or 27th. ||

Sairen laughed. "You still messed it up! I said climb not walk! And i'm glad to hear that you're pretty hard core, or else i'd have to keep away for fear of doing permanant damage."

"And by the way...who are you talking to?" her voice asked from behind him. When they both looked down, nothing was in the spot Sairen had been in. She smiled devilishly. "You know, you should see a shrink or something about that. You might start scaring people."

|| just a little shadow trick. the image looked and sounded like Sairen, but it sure didn't taste like her whee ||
please every one come ot my rpg if you want to just made it one of my frist and i hope it ends out ok a stretch of land<...the name i know its crap dont be mean btu ti makes sence if you read the first post...
please every one come ot my rpg if you want to just made it one of my frist and i hope it ends out ok a stretch of land<...the name i know its crap dont be mean btu ti makes sence if you read the first post...
Hyoukai
Eternitian

|| You're sept. 5th? wiggy. everyone seems to be born in september. i know someone else born on the 6th. and my roommie's b-day is the 28 or 27th. ||

Sairen laughed. "You still messed it up! I said climb not walk! And i'm glad to hear that you're pretty hard core, or else i'd have to keep away for fear of doing permanant damage."

"And by the way...who are you talking to?" her voice asked from behind him. When they both looked down, nothing was in the spot Sairen had been in. She smiled devilishly. "You know, you should see a shrink or something about that. You might start scaring people."

|| just a little shadow trick. the image looked and sounded like Sairen, but it sure didn't taste like her whee ||

WOOT IM JUNE

Tipsy Raider

rurochan
Hyoukai
Eternitian

WOOT IM JUNE

|| interesting...which day? ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas