Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternitian
Character profile: Ian

Race: Daywalker

Appearance: Blonde hair falling just past his shoulders. Blue eyes. About six feet tall, well-built. Wears a long, black leather coat over his white shirt and black pants. Keeps an English rapier at his side and also carries wooden swords for practicing.

History: None for now.

Character profile: Alexandra

Race: Daywalker

Appearance: Long black hair, golden eyes, blood red lips. About 5'9. Dresses identically to Ian, even to the rapier she keeps for fencing.

History: Has traveled with Ian for about a year. Nothing is known of her existance before this.

((YAAAY!!! YOU JOINING!!! *hugs him again*))
Ian and Alexandra left the bar and stood in the street for a momnet. Ian looked to his companion. "What do you feel now?" he asked.
She held out her hands away from her side. "You." she said. "You're so much stronger."
"How?" Ian replied. "I've done nothing to increase my strenght. Maybe it's time we considered..."
"Her?" Alexandra finished.
"Yes. I know you can't read my essence well, but finding one similar to mine... What else could it be?"
Alexandra looked distraught. "If we find her, do we...?"
Ian sighed. "We'll see when it comes to that." he said. "I'd like to avoid it if we can. Is it closer?"
She closed her eyes. "Much."
Ian turned away from Alexandra. "Not much longer." he whispered. "Such a shame."
YoukoEleena

((Yes, it is time.))

Tipsy Raider

She returned Magnus' glance with a worried one of her own. "There's something in the air...are you sure we should leave her to herself?"
Eternitian
YoukoEleena

((Yes, it is time.))

((*smiles broadly*))

Eleena sat alone at the bar, a few empty shot glasses infront of her. Just a little bit more and she might actually feel woozy. She never could get drunk very easily. And she was quickly running out of money. "DAMNIT!!!" She yelled banging her head on the table and giving herself a massive headache. "Ow......"

((I gotta go now. But I'll be back tomorrow.))
Alexandra breathed deeply and began to fall to the ground. Ian caught her as she fell. "What's wrong?" he asked.
"It was too close when I sensed it." she said, regaining her strength.
"Let me do it now." Ian offered. "The essence is too much like mine for you to be safely tracking it." And they waited.
Sometime later, after both had grown weary, Ian's eyes began to dart around. "What is it?" Alexandra asked him.
"Did you hear that 'damnit'?" he asked her.
Alexandra closed her eyes again. "It's... in the bar."
Ian breathed deeply. "Have your sword ready" he cautioned, toying with his pendant again. "Who knows how she'll react. Wait for my word before you do anything." And with that the pair headed into the bar.

Tipsy Raider

YoukoEleena
Eternitian
YoukoEleena

((Yes, it is time.))

((*smiles broadly*))

Eleena sat alone at the bar, a few empty shot glasses infront of her. Just a little bit more and she might actually feel woozy. She never could get drunk very easily. And she was quickly running out of money. "DAMNIT!!!" She yelled banging her head on the table and giving herself a massive headache. "Ow......"

((I gotta go now. But I'll be back tomorrow.))

kk. night, hon ^_^
Good night, Eleena. I'll see you tomorrow.

Tipsy Raider

Just to let everyone know, i'm moving back to school on Sunday morning; i'm not sure if i'll be able to post tomorrow...*looks at clock* today, since I'm still getting stuff packed and I might be out all day.
Hyoukai
She returned Magnus' glance with a worried one of her own. "There's something in the air...are you sure we should leave her to herself?"

"No, we shouldn't. But, it is what she wanted. Besides, I'm sure she'd be fine on her own..........alright, let's go after her." *he stands up and walks towards the town with Sairen*
((I'd post but...... I don't know what I'd say sweatdrop ))
YoukoEleena
((I'd post but...... I don't know what I'd say sweatdrop ))

((Well, I'm sure you'll think of something.))
((*blink blink* Nope. Mind is blank here.))
YoukoEleena
((*blink blink* Nope. Mind is blank here.))

((and that is why minors shouldn't drink alcohal. lol. Well, you were about to be confronted by someone and I was heading back to the town))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff