Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

Disoto paid no mind to anyone that was around them, as they were of no importance at the very moment. The alpha, the beta, the whatever pack member, he didn't really care. Whoever was around them was being ignored, or really not even taken notice of, all because Disoto had his attention on the pretty little fae before him. Not that he found her to be more than anything but a play toy for the time being, but still. Every girl loved having all of a guys attention, did they not? And by showing that she was the only thing he was looking at right now, it was sure to get him closer. So once he got close enough, he'd do a nice wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am and disappear back into the pack. The plan was perfect.

The moment she rubbed her fur against his, Disoto growled lightly in a playful manner. He leaned his smaller body more against hers, rubbing and mixing their scents over and over until she finally pulled away. Of course, it was only to whisper to him sweetly, as if she were trying to draw him into her charm. Damn... this girl was good. "Mm... well, I have a few ideas in mind, but how about we pick at the kill before first? I'm still hungry, and I can only imagine that you are hungry, too." A pink tongue slid from his maw to lick at his lips, then outward to lap at the side of her muzzle playfully. Oh, yes, he was getting warmer when it came to his goal. Soon enough, she would be his toy, and then he would be off doing whatever else he had to do. Unless, of course.. she wanted more. But the extent of his playing would only be a long-term toy - nothing else. Disoto didn't mess with relationships and courting, no... it was a quick screw before going off on his own.

"Unless you don't want to eat. We could always go sit by the water and cuddle. Maybe swap some kisses here and there... you know, all that sexy stuff." Brown eyes narrowed playfully before he moved against her once more; rubbing their pelts together before he leaned up to lap his tongue at her ear, only to bite it a few moments later. "And maybe take it further... I can guarantee you'll have a blast with me." The words alone caused a stirring in his loins, and his tail wagged heavily back and forth. He could only hope she would agree - and not bite him for taking it that far.

I'm in Taichi territory
                                                          I'm near the den site
                                                          I'm with Russia
                                                          gawdz0rz says Sorry this took a bit. Disoto is going to come onto her regardless, but if she bites at him he'll back off some. To him, she is nothing but a v****a. >.> But maybe they'll change. I dunno. :3 If you have something you want them to do, feel free to tell me.
                                                          Please note If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image

Kize's head rose a little in a determined and stubborn way as she spoke. "Then I shall be the first." She briefly closed her eyes and then nearly jumped out of her skin upon Lykaon touching her. Her ears fell flat with her embarrassment at being so easily startled. Her nerves had just been so on end with trying to come up with the right kind of things to say. Her tail wagged at the brute's affections and she whined a bit and rubbed her snout over his head so she could push her head into his neck. "You really think so?" Kize asked, her nerves and worries etched into her words.

While Lykaon worried about furture events, Kize worried about the past. She worried about Relic and how she'd take the news of the only mother she'd ever known disappearing without a trace. The fae knew if she ever saw the wolf again it wouldn't be on good terms. It was true she would never kill the pup, but she would harm her if it meant her safety. Kize believed it was probably the only fae she'd ever gotten along with, she truly did look at the pup as her own. But now it was time for Relic to live on her own. She had a pack of her own and soon a mate of her own and would even have puppies with the wolf she loved. The female wolf's thoughts began to entertain the thought of what Relic's would look like and smiled at them. No doubt they'd be just as lazy as their mother was. Her thoughts came crashing down when the wolf she'd been leaning on moved. Kize had to catch her self before she fell into the ground. Confused she looked around until her eyes landed on her brute.

Her head tilted to the side, for a moment not comprehending his words. For once in her life, believing herself to be unable to have pups didn't haunt her thoughts. She felt a ball of energy within her, like she wanted to go prancing around like a silly yearling, and with a mischievous glint in her eye she walked over to the dark brute. "Of course I do." She told him and as she approached him. Kize didn't stop until she was hovering over him and leaned her head down to n** at his ear in a playful way. She briefly wondered it Relic had rubbed off on her or if she was just delirious from not eating lately. Her tail wagged and she licked the brute's face affectionately. "You're mine now." Kize teased and maneuvered so that she was now laying next to him and her paw touching his."Now stop worrying. You'll jinx things."

Company:Lykaon
OOC:Hope this is okay, I can change it if I need to >.<

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

If it was one thing that Calet hated doing as the rank of beta, it was dealing with newcomers. Not that he didn't know how, but that he just hated it. Everyone was quick to make judgments and assumptions right off the bat, and any wolf that denied doing so was a liar. Calet was no different. That being said, first impressions were a really big thing to him, and if they were screwed up? Well, good luck on fixing it. If he were a new wolf coming into a brand new pack, then he would be sure to make himself not only look professional, but also speak and act professional as well. There was nothing worse than making a fool of yourself to a high rank of a pack you were trying to join. Of course, Iggy didn't necessarily make a fool of herself, but her little aggression act and the fact that she was cowering close to Viktor at first was not impressive to him. What made Calet think she would do any different in a fight? Especially if her old pack came looking for her... what made Calet think she wouldn't throw another under the bus to save her own skin?

Calet listened as Miani said her piece, and once she was done, he expected to be heading back to the densite. Her words were calm and collected, and Calet momentarily wished he was able to keep himself so... caring. Not that he wasn't caring, but he did make himself stern and aggressive when it came down to it. Miani was just able to keep herself kinder, and showed more of a heart than he did, where as he showed more of a hardened side. Still, with the small wish of being able to be softer, Calet knew that the two betas were opposites for a reason - they worked better that way. When Roan made them betas, he did the right thing when matching their personalities. Where as their loyalties were the same, their approaches were different, and that was what made them work together so well.

Once they were finally ready to leave, they were stopped once again as Viktor came up to them. The warrior was speaking his piece, and Calet had to hold back a growl and listen to what was being said. It seemed the fat mutt trusted this fae, and believed she were to be telling the truth. The beta found it humorous, to be honest. How could he put so much trust into someone he had just met? How could he show so much care to a fae that he did not know - especially when she came from the enemy pack; the most vicious pack ever encountered in the area. How could he really trust her? He knew nothing of her! And yet, he was willing to open his arms and bring her to the densite? He was willing to let her get close, even if there was a huge chance of her turning around and biting him in the flank with betrayal? Still, once the talking died down between the two, Calet interjected. "Lucky for you, Viktor, the morning is still fresh," he grumbled. The words were directed in his 'clear as day' comment, though he wasn't sure if they would connect with the others. However, without waiting another moment, Calet turned on his paws and began to trot off. The male expected Miani to follow without hesitation, mainly because they were done there. Calet wanted nothing more with the conversation, as it was now left up to the alphas and their decision on what to do. All he wanted to do was get back to the densites and eat.

Once they were out of earshot, Miani spoke to him, saying she was glad that he kept a level head and kept it professional, and that they needed more reasoning in the decisions made. Well, at least that's how Calet heard it. The compliment caused him to smile, and he glanced over in his direction as his tail wagged lightly in a bit of a happy manner. "Thank you. But you did just as well, you know... it's not often we have someone who can keep calm and show kindness when dealing with ignorance." The smile turned into a gentle smirk. "Though, I do not feel... good about this situation. It is one thing to take in a rogue, it is another thing to take in a former Mujihi wolf..." The smirk faded now, and he sighed lightly. Oh, he could only hope that Roan made the correct decision when it came time.

I'm in Karam Niel Territory
                                              I'm near the den site
                                              I'm with Miani
                                              gawdz0rz says xx
                                              Please note If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

Relly huffed as she looked around. She'd stuck her nose to the air and sniffed over a dozen times and still no scent of her mother. 'Surely she would have back by now...right?' The young female thought as she twisted her neck around to look behind her. Each paw came up with the effort it took to look around. A soft whine came from her as she peered all around in hopes that she'd see her mother. Relic had a sinking suspicion that her mother was gone, but she wouldn't allow her thoughts to go down that path, she was too stubborn to think that. She spotted a fae coming towards her and completely ignored the wolf as she looked towards the forest. "Maybe I should go and find her?' But the thought of wandering all alone in the forest without her mother made her stomach turn. Despite knowing she had great navigation skills and could fend for herself, she had that mind numbing dread of a puppy who had been abandoned. She was no longer a yearling capable of surviving on her own, no in her mind at least. She was lost and alone. Relic thought she'd be sick and was beginning to hyperventilate when a voice startle her back to a somewhat sane mindset.

She took and deep breath and then exhaled in an attempt to calm her racing heart. "I-I don't know....You wouldn't happen to know where my momma went would you?" It took her a minute to realize that this unknown fae had no clue who she was. Panic rose within her again until she shoved it down. No need to go into a complete useless lump of fur in front of the whole pack. 'That's right Relic, keep it together. Just 'cause your mom isn't here doesn't mean you can loose your mindset. You are a proud capable fae.' Relic sternly told herself. "Uhm, her name's Kize, she and I used to be pack members, but I was so young. You might remember her, she didn't hold a rank, looked kind of like me. We came from the same pack, we all kind of looked the same, at least that's what Kize told me."

Relic began to ramble, not even thinking about it. She could tell herself strong words all she wanted, but in the end she was still a yearling who had unknowingly been abandoned by her adopted mother. "She's not my real mom though, I don't remember her. Kize the only mother figure I've ever known.... and she left a little while ago. I think...I don't really remember, I went to eat and then turned and she wasn't there. I just assumed she went to roam the territory. But that was yesterday.." The poor wolf's rambles hardly made sense time wise, but she was trying to piece together the disappearance with something other than her mother abandoning her. Relic hated it, but if there was a perfect time to leave her, it would be when she had a pack to help her survive.

Company: The Pack; Alma
OOC:o.e not sure how good this is...

User Image

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+
+_+

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
                            You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .
                            Alma watched as the young wolf started into a panic attack and asked the fluffy fae if she knew where the younger wolf's mother was. Her voice calm, gentle and soothing Alma said, "Perhaps, tell me about her." A little hope edged into her voice to help the younger fae stay calm. Alma titled her head a little as she absorbed the fae's information. A sad smile crept on the concerned provider's face as she listened to the younger wolf's concern.

"Sadly I do not remember your mother. I'm Alma, a provider, and for the last year or so I've been helping some pups I raised bring their first litter into the world. I'm sorry that I do not recall her, but perhaps someone else here has. What sort of job does your mother aspire to? Is she a scout or a hunter? I've known many of those that took overnight trips..." She suggests hopefully, then switches tactics."Don't be afraid, you're amongst the Taichi, and you're safe. We'll find out where your mother went. I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding. Until we find her, I can look after you." the provider offered, and Alma moved closer and leaned in give the youth a few gentle reassuring licks between her ears, if she'd allow it.

. . .
                            for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

- - - - - - - - -
                                                                        What a busy day. Marissa had enjoyed the family time, and was glad they had managed to make it happen. Marissa knew it was important not only for the pups, but her entire family. Sometimes it was good to get away a little. She hoped it would help a little towards Ace and Ashley being more comfortable with everything. If there was anything Marissa strove for, it was making the two yearlings happy once again. Now that they were back, and the pups were sleeping soundly beside her, Marissa knew that pack responsibilities would soon catch up with them. She was about to doze off when she heard a rustling near the mouth of the den, a hesitant voice calling out to her shortly after. With their busy day, Marissa hadn't even realized she had yet to eat. "Oh, Uranus, how thoughtful of you." Gingerly, she rose to her paws, thankful the boys were so tuckered out that they probably wouldn't even notice. Once she was standing and away from her pups, she padded over to the dark yearling, smiling softly.

"Thank you, that was rather kind. I hadn't even noticed a kill had been brought in. Good thing you brought some to me then, otherwise everyone would have been waiting on me to eat." She chuffed lightly, easing down onto her belly and gingerly took the meat from Uranus. She ate slowly, enjoying the tasty tid bit, occasionally peeking out of mouth of the cave and glancing around. "Uranus, would you mind fetching one of the sitters for me?" She was sure there were things needing attending to, and she didn't want to make Roan do it all by himself. She certainly was not going to leave the pups alone in the den, however, and hoped one of the sitters was available.

Location: KN territy - - Company: Rau, Lane, Uranus - - Action: - Word Count: 303 - - ooc: Sorry this is so crappy. :C just trying to get her out.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Raumo sat grumpily near the kill, waiting for the higher ranks to finally show up. What was taking them so long anyway? The kill had been there for quite some time now, and yet he was still waiting. Though he knew that slackers were not permitted in the pack, let alone awarded a good rank, so he figured they must be caught up on something important. He was about to retire to his den for a few hours when suddenly one of the pack members came looking for him, telling him that his presence was needed at the sitter's den. Dread immediately took root in his gut. He had heard the snarls of his alpha, but hadn't paid it much heed. Spats often broke out in their pack, and it wasn't unusual to hear someone being punished. But he had a hunch Beline was in trouble.

His hunch was realized when he made his way back to the sitter's den, and a very bloody and battered Beline lay slumped at the alpha's feet. The enraged state of Aron and Sidero were a dead give away of what had happened. Rage filled him, making his maw twitch, though hopefully that would be interpreted as disgust in the now former theta, and not the infuriated parents. He couldn't help but admire the bravery of Ulfric. Well, at least one of Aron's pups had actually taken after him. He dipped his head in respect towards Aron. There was nothing that needed to be said. He understood what he needed to do, and he wasn't going to make excuses for the fae at his paws. He was sure it wouldn't help her case at all.

Gently, he helped the dark fae to her paws, then lead her back towards his den. When he passed by the kill and spotted Bay, he sent a barking command her way. "Bay! I'd like your assistance, if you would." He knew it would be a while before she'd get to eat anyway, and if ever there was need for a soft spoken fae in the pack, now was the time. When they were finally in the privacy of his den, he immediately set work to healing her wounds, occasionally giving her soft, reassuring licks.

Location: I am at the Mujihi densiteXXXXXXXXX Company: Beline, Ulfric, Aron, Sidero, Bay XXXXXXXX OOC: I forgot Hiysin had made this pretty layout for me!

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

==== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ====

Aphrodite watched the other wolves walk off. She surely hoped nobody would give them any grief. In such unsure times, it was hard to decide what was the best decision to make. Hopefully having the theta's presence there would take the edge off a little. After seeing them off, Aphrodite grabbed Zana's body by the scruff and began taking her away from the densite. No need to raise any havoc or panic with the body in the densite. When she felt she was a reasonable distance away, she headed back to retrieve Sable's body, and pulled it back to Zana's. She did this with every pack member that had decided in those short few days, spending a few moments alone with Wilton. They'd need to be moved further out later on, but this meant that their loved ones could say their goodbyes without having to search for the body.

When that was all done, Aphrodite headed back towards the dens. It looked like wolves were still waiting to eat, so despite her rumbling belly, she moved on. She needed to find Roan and report to him all of the kills. She'd tried to scour the territory for more bodies, but she knew it would have taken too much time. Roan needed to know as soon as possible. After she told him, and maybe after a nap, she'd do a more thorough combing of the territory to find and more victims. She was currently exhausted. Physically and emotionally. Luckily, though, she remained level headed. Nothing was going to get done if she didn't remain calm. When she approached the alphas' dens, she glanced around, seeking Roan. When she spotted Calet and Miani headed her direction though, and with purpose, she hung back. She'd let them handle whatever they needed with the alpha first. It seemed Minnie had made her way to him first, however, and in need of urgent help. Despite being tired, Aphrodite stepped up. "I'll come along, as well."

OOC~

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

۩۩ѴɩӃჸσℜ۩۩

Viktor was glad that Miani had been willing to listen, and had a little positive feedback. He didn't respect Calet any less for being more strict and harsh, in fact he was sure the two different tacts worked well for them, but the change in tone and demeanor between the betas certainly was welcomed. When she thanked him for his input, he dipped his head. "You're welcome Miss Miani." When the two betas left, he padded back over to Igneous. Hopefully everything would play out smoothly. It was unfortunate that she was just now asking to join, what with all the tension around the pack lately with Mujihi's doings, but he was sure that wouldn't cloud his alphas' judgement.

When Iggy apologized, he shrugged it off. "It's okay. Don't worry about it. He was right, anyway." He offered a reassuring smile, hoping she wouldn't beat herself up over it. He doubted he'd get anything more than a stern lecturing anyway. Well, he hoped so at least. "And thank you, I appreciate that. Hopefully though, you won't have to worry about keeping that promise from afar." Settling down onto his belly, he looked up to the fae. Maybe he could ask her some questions and ease her mind a little. Distract them both from waiting for the alphas. "So, ptichka, what did bring you to Mujihi?" He was having a hard time wrapping his head around that one. He figured it must have been for a family member or loved one. Why else would a fae like she put up with the torments of the evil pack? He could only imagine what it must have been like for her there. He wondered if she had been a sitter, or a healer. Those roles seemed like they would have suited her in a pack like that. Perhaps, though, she hadn't held any particular rank. He wasn't sure how ordinary pack members were treated in Mujihi, as he figured their alpha surely wouldn't tolerate that didn't contribute directly to the pack, but she seemed well off, so it mustn't have been that awful.

OOC: Ptichka means "birdie" in Russian, which is the closest to "little bird" I could get :3

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Just as Comanche and the two faes reached the river with Akia's body, a howl broke through the forest. Dropping the body gently and then raising his head to listen, the brown colored brute turned his head back towards the Taichi pack and listened. It was only the alpha male calling for his mate, nothing important. Turning to give Kaireena a look, Comanche was then about to turn back to the task at hand, but his golden eyes laid on the form of the white pup-sitter Mystique. Frowning, the guard stared at her like she wasn't suppose to be here, like she was an enemy. Moving his head to one side as well as giving her a questioning yet tired look, the brute had to rack his brain to understand where she had come from.. It took him a few minutes to understand that she had helped him and Kaireena drag the hunter's body to the river and that she was not an enemy. He then remembered her asking if she could help with disposing of the body a while back. Man was he tired.... If he couldn't remember her helping him then he must really be tired..

Clearing his throat, Comanche quickly gave the white fae a smile, him not wanting to run her off. "I'm sorry for the strange look Mystique. I'm really tired." Again giving the fae a smile, the brute then turned to Kaireena as she took her leave. A war huh? Hum..I wonder what she means by that? Hearing his inner-self speak, Comanche caught himself shrugging like someone had really asked him a question. He even had to catch himself from speaking back out-loud. Well..I really don't know. I wish I could speak to Luna again. Hell I think you like her ole boy...She's really starting to get to ya isn't she. Come on admit it? She thrills ya more then Akilla did... Will you shut up!! I do not like Luna. She killed Akilla remember?? NO..that's just what your brain is telling you. Sure she snapped her neck..but who really did kill her? The fae walking away and her mate killed her. Just think about it. Comanche turned his head towards the direction Kiareena had gone and growled. He just had to know the truth. Something just wasn't right with this whole deal..

Maybe his brain was thinking bad things cause he's tired. He really needed some sleep. If there really was going to be a war, Comanche needed to be strong and he needed to be ready for a fight. Him being bone tired would only get him or someone else killed and that was something the brute wasn't wanting to happen. With a sigh the Taichi guard turned back to Akia's body and what needed to be done. Once again grabbing hold of the dead fae's still body, Comanche began to drag the carcass into the flowing river. With Mystique's help, the body was dragged far into the river's currents and let go. Watching Akia float away forever, Comanche let out another sigh. It was hard to say goodbye to her, but once that was done and over, the brute moved out of the water. Heading back to the pack was going to be hard without Akilla, but somehow he knew he must. "Well Mystique, their both gone. The bodies are gone and nothing more can be done. It's time for us to head back now. Thanks for the help. I really appreciated it." Giving the white fae a friendly lick on the cheek, the brown brute then moved to head back to the den.

Upon reaching the den, Comanche saw a sight that he wasn't at all ok with. His good friend Russia was acting giddy with a mutt wolf. That didn't set well with the Taichi guard and he made sure to give his friend a not so friendly glare. When he was sure Russia had seen his mean look the brute then moved to go lay down. His body was screaming for sleep after what he had put it through the past day. Giving Mystique a nodd, Comanche slowly moved over to a nice peaceful spot to sleep. Not wasting any time, the brute plopped his tired body on the ground and before anyone could blink, he was asleep.

((Occ. Hope this post is ok.))

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

RAWRIggy nodded her head, accepting his answer but not yet letting it go. "I hope not too. I really don't want to leave..." Iggy quietly said. She was unsure suddenly if it was the pack that she wanted to leave, or the big brute before her. She shrugged it off and figured she was just over thinking things with her nerves that were on end from her recently failed interview. She was slowly falling back into her depression when Viktor's voice took hold of her and drug her back into the light. She lifted her head and stared at him as she tried to process what he'd asked. Her face was blank before it hit her. "Oh, well, they were the first pack I ran across at the time. It was pretty stupid of me, but I was young. I really didn't know what I was looking for in a pack, I just knew I wasn't going to survive much longer as a lone wolf. I had been just a little older than a yearling at that time." Igneous said with a far away look in her eyes. The look was void of emotion, she was just sort of staring off into space as she remembered her early memories of her pack and how she and one other pack member had been in fending for themselves until he'd died.

RAWRShe shook her head and came back down to earth as she remembered what he'd called her. "P-ptich...ka?" she asked with her head tilted to the side in confusion. She'd completely butchered the word in her attempt to pronounce it and cringed at her own voice. "I've never heard that word before...that is a word right?" Iggy asked with wonder, her head tilting to the other side. Her head slowly came back to the right position and her ear twitched a bird flew through the trees. Iggy was aware, but she chose to have her full attention on the big bear in front of her, not on the birds.

Mujihi Pack member
Company:Viktor
OOC: o.e lame... and I love the nickname~! c: Now I just have to find the right context for Iggy to say Viktor's nickname again lol

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

Relic's head drooped as her eyes fell to the ground in between her paws. "I-I don't know...she was a pack member in this pack, but she used to be a Theta, back in my birth pack." The yearling mumbled, slowly getting quieter. "Just being a pack member doesn't call for leaving for long period of time..." Relic tried to remember the last time her mother left her for this long of a time and couldn't remember. Usually she was always around, and if she wasn't she would tell her where she was going. But never had she left for a whole night and half of a day.

The young wolf barely registered the fae's words, just simply nodded her head and said okay. She felt the wolf's reassuring licks and found herself nuzzling into her, seeking comfort. That's right, I'm in a pack now. I'm in Taichi. I'm home! They'll help me find momma.' Relic told herself. But that suspicion still ran through her. She tried to deny it, but she knew her mother was still looking for the wolf. She somewhat remembered him, it hadn't been that long ago but she was young when she met him. Relic remembered his voice and that he was a dark colored voice, but wasn't sure if he was black or brown since it had been so dark. Kize had said he was from a bad pack, but he'd been so kind to them and saved her. "I'm not so sure it was a misunderstanding..." Relic quietly said. She wouldn't elaborate, but it hinted to the older wolf that Relic knew her mother more than likely left the pack.

Company: The Pack; Alma
OOC:it's so short! I'm sorry!

User Image

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+
+_+

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
                            You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .
                            Alma felt the youth nuzzle against her, and provider took the young one's cue. She pressed close, bringing her head down gently to rub her chin and throat against the youth like a hug before gently starting to methodically groom her. With no true puppies running about and Relic being the youngest wolf around, Alma was almost instantly maternally obligated to the young wolf, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Hell for Alma was being in a pack of all adults with no one to look after.

Alma smiled gently in her sympathetic way and nuzzled the fae tenderly before speaking. Her voice is low and rumbles soothingly in her chest, "There is no need to worry about the worst until the worst is confirmed, young one. But I'll promise you this now, no matter what happens, as long as you live I will do everything in my power to help you in any way that I can, but in return I need two things from you." She says gently and pulls back just enough to be able to see the young wolf's face. "I need to know what name I should call your beautiful face.... and I need to see a smile so that I know you believe when I tell you that you're loved and will always have a home with me." She explains gently, and a warm comforting smile crosses Alma's own face. "I am Alma, but you can call me anything you wish." She says softly, watching the young wolf with patient expectancy. She didn't expect a good smile or a strong one, but even just a little one would let her know that her words were heard and understood.

. . .
                            for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff