Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

۩۩ѴɩӃჸσℜ۩۩

Viktor couldn't help but chuckle when she looked up at him with such disbelief. "It is true." It looked as if the small fae wasn't sure if she wanted to believe him or not. Well, if Roan and Marissa accepted her into the pack, he would tell her of his homeland. He shrugged when she admitted that she wouldn't have any information to give. "Roan might ask anyway, but I am not surprised. You do not look the malicious time, or a secret keeper. Tell me, did you hold a rank?" Viktor had a suspicion that she had either held the role of healer or sitter, or perhaps even just an ordinary pack member. Those seemed to fit her best, especially given the pack she had just left. "Nice to meet you, Iggy." Her name also sounded weird on his tongue. Fae's names always seemed to get the better of the brute.

He huffed in surprise at her urgent request. "If you say so. They probably just got back from the hunt they were on, so if you are lucky, they will still be awake, and we will not have to disturb their slumber." He clambered to his large paws, shook his pelt out, and indicated with his head for her to follow. "Stick close to me. As I said, my pack has had a few run ins with your former one lately, and they will not take kindly to one in the territory. Even though I am bringing you in, we could still find ourselves in trouble." When she began to follow, he padded next to her, so much that occasionally their pelts brushed. He didn't seem to notice as they moved through the territory, his senses on high alert as he watched for other wolves and made sure they wouldn't stumble upon Lyra and Theo. When they neared the densite, he hesitated. He couldn't leave her here unattended, yet he did not wish to bring her into the densite itself. Oh well, better that than risking her running off and getting him into trouble. "Stay low, and do not speak unless indicated to do so. Everyone is back, and they are not going to be pleased." When they moved on, he moved his body a little infront of hers, guarding her from view. "Betas Calet and Miani, I have a wolf here who wishes to join our pack, and I did not want to disturb our alphas with the matter. Just yet." He knew Roan and Marissa would need to have a final say over the matter, but this way Iggy wasn't forced to wait so long.

OOC:

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Hearing the black hearted fae in the river growl, Comanche growled right back. His hackles rose and his ears shot back in a very pissed off notion. He hated this blue eyed fae and he meant to let her know it. Quickly flicking his ears forward though, the guard listened as Luna made her way out of the river and towards him. It was everything Comanche had in his soul to keep from lunging at her. But the guy inside his mind kept him calm and collected, even when the black b***h sat before him like nothing had happened. The brown brute had to squint his eyes cause of how dark it was to see, but Comanche could clearly see the smirk plastered on Luna's face. He wanted to paw that smirk right off her face, but again he kept calm. When the fae got to her feet and started to speak, Comanche listened and growled all the while. He wasn't sure what she was talking about, but listened either way it went. How was she any different from the rest of Taichi? She had left them, which meant in Comanche's eyes, Luna was a full out traitor. Though really he couldn't say a word to her about being a traitor. He had left the pack to go with Rantus when the old brute left. But then Rantus wasn't the one who had killed Akilla and both had in fact returned to Taichi. Luna on the other hand hadn't.

Keeping his eyes on Luna, the brute watched as she began to circle him, thus causing him to growl and show his fangs. Listening to her words, Comanche soon frowned at the mention of Takoda, though he tried to hide his confusion from the fae. He sure hadn't known that the pack killed Takoda. But then Comanche hadn't cared for the brute either way it went, so what did he care. "If you witnessed the attack, then why did you do nothing to save his life?" The words that Comanche had spoken were really towards him and Luna both. Both had witnessed the death of a loved one and it seemed both had done nothing about it. Had Comanche really loved Akilla? Did she mean that little to him? Of course he had loved her. But then why had he froze when Luna was taking her life? Stop worrying about that right now ole boy. Stay focused on Luna. Hearing his inner thoughts, Comanche snapped out of his trance to listen again to what Luna was saying. He stared back into her teal eyes and when she spoke, it set the male back on his hunches.

Plopping down on his rump, the guard blinked his eyes fast like as a really confused look came over his face. I guess she has a point there ole lad. But it still don't explain why she had decided to kill Akilla. Maybe an eye for an eye? Listen carefully. Comanche's golden orbs followed Luna's form as she circled him once more. Was she actually telling the truth? Had the alphas really sent Akilla and Akia to their death? Was it their fault Akilla now lay dead? Watching the face sit before him once more, the brute tried to size her up. "But why? Why would they do that?" He then asked the black fae with a growl. "Why would Katireena want to kill Akilla, one of her pack members? Aren't you the one who chose her as the next Alpha?" The guard waited for the fae to speak, but she never got the chance to answer his questions. A loud clear howl echoed through the forest, which then Comanche listened to. He knew it wasn't Kaireena or Calon, so it must be Aron. Watching Luna get to her feet, he once again listened to her words. He would think about her words and he would see her again. That much he was sure. When the fae disappeared into the forest, Comanche sat there by the river a while longer. He wasn't sure what to make of things, but he would surely find out one way or another. Getting to paws, the brute headed back to the Taichi pack.

Upon his arrival, Comanche quickly noticed Kaireena and her mate making their way towards him and Akilla's body. Mystique was still there, which the guard hadn't failed to notice. He sat down beside Akilla's body, him seeming to try and guard it from the alphas. When Kaireena asked what happened, Comanche stared at her like he didn't know her. After what he had heard from Luna, the brute wasn't sure how to react to the alpha fae. "She died." When the fae looked down at Akilla and then back towards him, Comanche growled. He wasn't yet ready to send her body away. Again it took everything he had in his soul to not attack the fae when she started to drag the body away from him and the pack. The brown brute knew the body was starting to smell and that it must be taken away, but he just wasn't yet ready to say good bye. Getting to his feet quickly, Comanche grabbed hold of Akilla's neck fur, him trying to pull her body away from the alpha fae. It only earned him a growl, which soon had him helping pull the body to the river. Upon reaching the river, Comanche helped push the body into the river and whined sadly when it got carried away by the river's currents.

Flicking his left ear towards the sound of Kaireena asking him what had happened, Comanche's fur bristled. "She got killed by...a..by a mujihi wolf." That was all he was going to say on the matter right now. The guard didn't want to say who had killed Akilla at the moment and right he didn't think he would ever tell who had killed her. "I still have to go back for Akia's body. She got killed as well." Turning to give Kaireena a sad look, Comanche stepped back from the river and sighed. "I couldn't save them. I had arrived to late." After all no one else had seen the murder, so why did Comanche have to tell the whole truth? He could just sugar coat it. Make it easier for other's to hear and make it easier for him to keep things to himself. "If you excuse me..I want to go get the body now." The guard then said to his Alphaness with a frown. Again he preferred to go alone; him wanting to keep the Alphas away from the kill sight. Comanche didn't want anyone to know Luna was still alive. Turning his head towards the sky, the brute watched as the first rays of sunlight peeked it's way through the trees. It was a pretty sight and thankfully morning had come. Today wasn't going to be a very good day, but hopefully he could take one day at a time. The brute still hadn't moved from his spot yet, he wanted to make sure Kaireena had no desire to follow him.

((I think I got things right.))

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

When Kize first agreed Lykaon's heart went faster with excitement as he followed after his new found mate. It truly was something Lykaon was hoping would work out till the very end, but he did have his fear of facing Aron. But he would not keep that from moving forward to follow Kize towards the den area. Though when she called out to him to hurry up his ears perked forward and his tail wagged, picking his pace up so he was beside her to comfort and protect her while they went towards the den. Really he hoped Aron would be in a good mood, because if not this could end badly for Kize as well as a himself. While they trotted towards his home Lykaon kept a close eye on Kize wondering why she seemed close one moment but the next few she was quite distant to him. A soft whine left him as he moved his head to nudge into your shoulder, only so he could pick up his pace and take the lead. He hoped Kize would follow close behind him and not get lost in the forest that was all but surrounding Mujihi lands.

His body slowed as his ears went forward at the sound of a howl, it causing his tail to wag once. This was perfect Aron must be happy since the pack brought down such a wonderful kill. This meant to Lykaon, that Kize would really have a chance of living here with him and the others. Looking over at Kize he barked playfully before calling out to her. "Yes Kize, and he should be in a good mood, so let's go to him." Pushing himself a bit harder he picked up his pace and headed towards the scent of Aron. They were already getting close to the den area that much he knew, but the fact that Aron was near the sitter's den didn't hit him till they drew closer to it first. His nose took in all the scents as they came that much closer, it making him wonder why Aron even went to the sitter's den. Of course Béline the Theta was there with his pups, but when did Aron start carrying about his pups. He slowed his pace and looked over towards Kize, figuring she managed to hold her own with his pace. After all she wouldn't be foolish enough to get lost, it would be very dangerous for any wolf that didn't belong here.

Wagging his tail to distract himself from his fear of facing Aron, while also trying to convince Kize that he was not that afriad. "Come Kize, Aron is just ahead with Béline and his pups. I am sure he will be in a good mood." Turning his head to look at Kize with a foolish and wolfish grin going across his maw. Really he did not understand why he cared so much for Kize when he barely knew her, but that didn't matter Kize accepted him as her mate. That alone was a surprise for Lykaon and made his day all at the same time. Once Kize came to his side, Lykaon slowly moved forward to where Béline and Aron were. He saw that Béline was cowering on the ground while only one of Aron's pups sat before him. At this sight he stopped and looked towards Kize before snorting his disapproval. He wanted Kize to stay out of sight for a little long till he could figure out if Aron would kill her out right or not. Tilting his head while waiting to see the scene unfold, his heart racing with worry as well as fear. Parts of him wanted to back away in silence and get away before Aron did anything. But he also wanted to get Kize to be apart of Mujihi as well as apart of his life.

User Image

Location:Sitter's DenI'm With..:Aron, Béline, Ulfric & KizeFeelings:Uneasy & WorriedThoughts:Should I wait till later
Word Count:652OOC:bleck!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Get in my way, all you can do is pray...Stand in firm, lie down and learn...I am like no other you will know.

Thankfully Layla was able to sleep soundly beside Lobo, with out a fear in the world able to reach her mind. Her body soon moved slightly to get closer to Lobo, the warm of his body something she wanted now. Really it wasn't him that she needed but merely the warmth of him. Her body shivered at first as she curled up against him, but it didn't take long for her to become relaxed and at ease. Though this warm and wonderful moment would not last long between them, as Layla knew they should return to the den site soon. She only needed a little bit of rest, she was still young in her mind and would do fine with the little rest she had gotten. Stretching her legs out, her head rubbed into the warm fur that was near it a soft whimper escaping her. At first she didn't know it was Lobo instead of a pup, nor did she remember that they were still out in the middle of no where in Mujihi's territory. Her eyes slide open to look up at Lobo it coming as quite a shock to see him.

Jolting up and away her heart raced with confusion, before it slowly calmed itself as everything that happened sunk back into her mind. That was right she lost Phoenix yesterday and now she was with Lobo to take out Karam Niel's Shaman, Zana. At least that was all dealt with in the end and they were able to escape Karam Niel lands safely. Lowering her head with a whine she ignored Lobo for the time being, her mind still wrapping around the idea of being so close to him. It wasn't a bad feeling to be near him, but she still had to be careful, for every wolf she dared to get near seemed to die off or disappear. Shifting her weight she moved back over to Lobo and nudged her head into his shoulder with a weakened whimper. "Why?" Of course the question would mean nothing to this brute and yet she still asked it. But before he could answer she moved away and started to walk towards the den site, only calling back for him. "Come on Lobo, Aron should be done eating by now." Still she sounded somewhat cold towards him, but at the same time she was happy he was near her.

Picking up a slow run, Layla made sure Lobo was following her and able to keep pace before she went faster. Her long legs and slender body able to move over the down longs and through the large trees with ease. If anything anyone watching would merely see a snowy white figure darting between things as well as over things, moving with an almost elegant grace in her form. The smell of the moose soon filled her nose and made her even more excited for the fact they were almost finally home. Her pace slowed as she looked over towards Lobo giving him a tail wag and a nod, before calling out to him. "Lobo thank you for the fun, I am going to get a bite to eat first. Want to come?" Keeping an eye on where she was headed as well as an eye on Lobo, Layla continued to press onward towards the den area. Her nose leading her to the scent holder of the moose. Excitement for a decent meal was now what mostly filled Layla's mind even if she heard Lobo's answer it didn't matter. Because int he end she would be going to get herself some food before she starved half to death. After all even a agile fae like herself need to keep some weight on her bones or she would be worthless to Aron as well as her pack.

《═════════》≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎《═════════》

Location:Den AreaCompany:LoboFeelings:Hungry & HappyThoughts:Aron will be so proud
Word Count:636 WordsOOC:YAY!!! All caught up! Will do CE later today

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
User Image
                                The alpha looked at the guard when he simply spoke that the female died, she huffed and nodded. She had died and there seemed to be nothing more than that to the story. The alphaess shook her head in sorrow, she hated the thought of losing any of her pack members, she held them all close to her heart. As their alpha she was suppose to keep them all safe and sound and she had failed, and that thought broke her heart. Sighing sadly the alpha shook her head and looking back up at the guard she had once had a major hate for and distrust but it seemed her was okay. The two stood silently as Akilla was washed away from the pack and down the river, mother nature had her now as well as mother moon, the female was in a better place and that was something the alpha had to cling to.

When the guard spoke up again Kaireena growled lowly and viciously in her throat. Her hackles rose sharply and the snappish wolf that the alpha had been at one time was showing her ugly head. The brown she-wolf was sick of that pack taking over her lands and killing off her pack as if they were the weaklings of the territory. A fire started to blaze within the heart of the alpha, she would fight back and she would gain her lands back and Aron would get knocked down a few pegs she would make sure of that one, she would allow her mate to get at the brute but whoever was ruling Mujihi with the brute would be all hers. Her golden hues flicked toward the male and the fire appeared in her eyes, "We will avenge them both, Comanche, you have my word as your alpha and as a Taichi wolf, Mujihi will pay for the death of our wolves." she said and nodded when he said he needed to get Akia.

"I am coming with you, I will help you move her body to the river as we have done with Akilla and we will howl for them at the next full moon, what do you think alpha?" she said, looking at her mate as she asked him about howling for the fallen wolves, and waited for the brute to move or to speak, the alpha would happily follow him, she had the upmost faith in her mate that he would handle any matters of the pack and she would fill him on the plan that she had going on in her mind once they had made sure that the twin pack members would away from the pack. Her hackles were still raised and heat waved off of her body as she shook slightly in anger and hatred, she would have to plan with Calon when and how they would attack Mujihi and bring the pack down quite a few pegs, and knew that she may have to try and get in an alliance with Karam Niel to get some help but she would do whatever she had to get her pack back where they needed to be.

OutOfCharacter:No one messes with this alpha. D< Sidero coming next

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
        ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The zeta smiled darkly when the male seemed all too excited to help the warriors go on a hunt, of course she was sure that Aron would like to know about this little adventure but she would make sure to fill in the alpha before she left, no way was the zeta risking her beloved rank for anything. The snowy she-wolf chuckled darkly at her beta and licked at his muzzle, "I was hoping you would say that." she said softly as her tail wagged with excitement, her mouth was watering to get the coppery taste in her mouth and her snowy fur seemed to almost be screaming to be coated red. Shaking her head at his sweet talk, the she-wolf gently nipped at his coat with her fangs until he spoke again.

Her ears perking up she blinked twice and then smiled proudly. Her tail wagged again and she stood up and pressed her pelt against his as she moved in a tight circle, she paused at him muzzle and licked at his chin in her way of saying thank you. "Well isn't that a sweet gesture, seems like someone is trying to get the pretty pack's zeta under him." she growled darkly but playfully at the same time. Her ruby hues sparkled, as she moved the skull to her where her body had been laying, she had claimed that part of his den as her own and even if the male didn't know it yet, he would soon have the zeta as his den mate. After moving the beautiful trophy to her spot, she moved out of the den and pointed her head toward the main den. "Shall we enlighten our masterful alpha about this plot and get started?" she asked as she already started walking toward where the scent of the alpha was.

Sidero had come up toward the alpha after his meal as he maw was still stained slightly red with blood, he was however near he sitter's den and it would be a good time to see how her pups had fared during the night and day with the theta. Dipping her head toward Aron her ruby hues flicked toward her warrior and she wrinkled her nose but didn't allow a sound to leave her throat, she would wait until she heard what the male had to say to her onyx warrior, Luna before she spoke, at least that was the idea until Beline, came out and told the male that she had lost one of her sons. Instantly the zeta snarled viciously toward the theta, "You did WHAT?!" she snapped, Sidero was pissed, she had trusted the theta with her pups and she had lost her LAZY son.

Looking down at her son Ulfric well at least one of her children seemed to be faring well. The zeta didn't care if Aron had gotten mad at her, for snapping at the theta, the wolf had LOST her child, the theta of the pack, had lost a pup, she hoped that the alpha would kill the older wolf and if he didn't Sidero would make sure she wished the alpha had killed her. Her ruby hues locked on her son as she waited for someone to react, the zeta had glued herself to her spot or she would have launched herself at the other wolf and had her pinned and whimpering for her life.

Stephy Says: Hope ya'll don't mind.<3

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

By now, the wolfdog was used to being attacked by females just because he flirted with them. It seemed that most of the fae's in this pack, let alone anywhere else he had been, did not like it when he was so blunt and open with them - but he saw nothing wrong with it! All he did was compliment them... well, most of the time, anyway. Sure, there were times when he would whisper sweet nothings to them, or talk dirty, or just overall get too close to them, but why did that matter? Disoto had no personal bubble for the most part; he was a touchy-feely male, and there was nothing wrong with getting close to someone even as a joke. However, it seemed most of the fae's were different. Half of them never even flirted back, and most of the ones that didn't like him would attack him or at least rip him a new one. That just wasn't any fun, though... So when Russia didn't go at him or even yell at him, Disoto couldn't describe how happy he was.

Lowering his head some as Russia seemed a bit distant, the wolfdog was just glad she didn't snap at him or anything along those lines. Still, he kept his gaze on her and kept his ears perked, waiting for her eyes to revert back toward him so he could give her a cute little smile. Three, two, one... bingo. The white wolf turned her gaze back to him, and Disoto could only manage to grin and wag his tail playfully. She didn't seem so bad for a zeta, right? Perhaps they could get along just fine. And perhaps he would be able to get between her--nevermind.

"What is a handsome brute like yourself doing without a mate, huh?" The words caught him offguard, and the hunter blinked a few times before cocking his head to the side. Was she serious? Only a moment ago she was seeming quite awkward and indifferent about his flirting, but now she was flirting back? Hey, he wasn't about to complain! Allowing the smirk to broaden on his maw, Disoto raised his head, puffed his chest out, and perked his ears up as he looked right at her. "Well, you know... I like to see my options. Wait for the right fae to come along and see how we click. She has to be beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and... well, you know the rest." The words were said while his grin broadened even more, and Disoto brought himself to stand. It only took a moment before he trotted his way closer to her, sat down directly beside her, and then plopped to lay on the grass. The thing was, though, was that his side was completely against hers as if he were trying to 'cuddle' with her. "The good thing is that I'm very close to someone who fills almost all of those spots. Only one unmentioned thing is still yet to be discovered by me." Oh, great...

Leaning over some, his face was closer to hers as he nipped at her maw a bit, but then quickly pulled away in case she tried to bite him. It was a habit anymore.

I'm in Taichi territory
                                                          I'm near the den site
                                                          I'm with Russia
                                                          gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

User Image

A battle is brewing....

[CLICK]

ALL FANG MEMBERS PLEASE GO TO THE LINK PROVIDED AND THOROUGHLY READ THE CORRESPONDING POST.

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Calet remained sitting, though silvery eyes glanced over the area around him. The densite was full of wolves that were scattered here and there, though he saw no sign of the alpha for the time being. He had remembered before starting the hunt that Roan wanted to be with his family, which made sense to the beta. If the alpha wanted to spend time with his mate and cubs, then Calet wasn't about to complain. Even though he had no blood family of his own, he knew that his mate and cubs would come first before anything else, so how could he get upset when someone else wanted to do the same? If the alphas were going to take a while with their family, then so be it. The bull would remain untouched until their return, and Calet would be sure to see that through. That, or he would allow the new mother to eat if it was taking too long, as she would need to keep her strength up since she had just given birth. If Roan or anyone else had a problem with that, then they could take it up with him.

A soft, gentle voice came from beside him, though it was not in his peripheral vision. Quickly, he turned his head, and bright eyes landed on a wolf that he knew to be his partner. She held the same rank as him, though they knew little to nothing about one another. Considering they had both been granted the rank recently, perhaps that would be something they would need to change - after all, Calet liked to know who he was working alongside with, and getting to know Miani would only strengthen his qualities as a leading rank. "Thank you, Miani. You did very well, yourself. I noticed you got quite the hit on that bull." The words were said in a gentle tone, and he nodded his head while a smile spread across his maw. If it weren't for his professional means, Calet would likely be tripping over his words and stuttering, because the one thing that he was not good at was talking to females. However, considering he saw nothing more than a professional talk between the two at the moment, he was doing fine. At least... until a fae showed interest in him. Not that Miani would, but any fae in general would get him stumbling and stuttering in a matter of seconds.

"I figure if Alpha Roan isn't back soon, I may very well have Lyra eat so she can keep her strength. I know it is not supposed to be done that way, but she just gave birth - and my concern is her being able to keep her pups alive. I'm sure the alpha will not mind... but if he does, then he can take it up with m--" Stopping in his words, Calet was cut off by a deeper voice that came from the opposite side that Miani was sitting on. Quickly, he turned his head, and his eyes diverted onto the guard Viktor. Calet was not as big as this brute, though that was likely because the lighter colored wolf was... well, pretty chunky. That, and because Calet's frame was not that large to begin with. Either way, though, he took a quick look at Viktor before turning his attention over to someone he knew was not from his pack, but had an outsider smell to them. He had not seen this wolf before, though the smell that reeked from her pelt was... familiar. Curling his lips up some, Calet allowed a low growl to come from his throat. "So instead, you brought an unknown wolf to our densite?"

Okay, so Calet didn't really have a temper, but seeing how stupid some wolves could be... well, that was a serious way to get his temper skyrocketing. He usually tried to remain calm and collected, but seriously, how stupid could someone be by bringing an unknown wolf to a densite that clearly had pups nearby? Not just pups - but newborns!? This was not going to please anyone in the Karam Niel pack, especially not the alphas when they return with their own cubs. Snarling again, Calet's fur bristled some before he turned his attention to Viktor. "Leave the densite, now. We're not having this discussion here. You of all wolves should know better than to bring a stranger around the densite." There were other ways to go about this, Calet knew that - but his aggression just rose from one of the stupidest acts he'd seen in a while. Why did Viktor choose to bring this fae to the densite when there were cubs around? Why didn't he stay away from it and howl? Was his throat broken? No, he could clearly speak. Could he not howl? No, Calet was sure that he could. Or maybe he was just too damn stupid to think outside the box. At this point in time, that sounded like the only logical reason. "Come, Miani," he called as he stood up, telling her to follow after him so they could go and deal with this outsider. This... intruder; and the dumb, fat wolf that was going to be punished for being a moron.

I'm with Miani, Viktor, Iggy,
                                              Near the densites.
                                              gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner. If you do not do this, I cannot promise I will remember to post toward you.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                        Watching his mate go with Comanche he wondered if he was truly needed at this time. Lowering his head slightly in shame at the fact he could not bare dealing with the death of a pack member let alone two. With a sighing like noise escaping his maw he raised his head and looked over towards Kaireena before starting to speak. "Forgive me Kaireena, I must attend to other business." Turning away from his mate after giving a nod, he hoped to find something else to do that was of great importance. So he made his way back to the den area making sure to take in all the smells that were around him. Which this in when the scent of an old wolf hit his nose, one that made him remember things but did not smell like a Taichi wolf at first. His body stiffened as a low growl started to slip from his throat. Only letting his nose lead him to the owner of this smell, so he might deal with them as they needed to be dealt with.

Little did Calon know that he would be welcoming back an old sitter to his pack and bring one more wolf to it. Though once his eyes fell upon the fae{Alma} that had entered Taichi lands. Scanning over the fae{Alma} with out a word he wondered how long it had been since he had seen Alma. Standing tall he called out to the fae, wondering if she even knew him as her alpha. "Alma what brings you back to Taichi? Is your time no longer needed in the other pack?" Slowly he moved forward towards Alma his body still showing movements of dominance, wanting to make it very clear that he was in charge. Really it was probably an over display of his power, but with everything that has happened lately in his pack. Well you could say even with a start of a new day in Taichi, Calon was still uneasy about the pack's strength. Parts of his worried about fighting alone anymore with Mujihi, but going to Karam Niel would be hard for him as well. Taking a seat on his haunches he watched Alma while waiting for her reply to his question, for once she did he was going to more then likely accept her with what one might say as open arms.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Location: [ Den Area ] // With: [ Alma ] // Feeling: [ Worried & Distracted ] // Thoughts: [ What are we going to do... ] // Word Count: [ 399 Words ] // OOC: [ crap post sorry ]
User Image

see the world and all the creatures in it
suck 'em dry and spit 'em out like spinach

User Image

Aron's world seemed to freeze and move in fast forward at the same time, the second that the Theta uttered the words that would forever change the fae's life. He barely noticed Sidero approach, the sound of her voice was quite compared to the ringing in his ears, but the sentiment behind her words echoed Aron's silence. How DARE she loose HIS pups, she would learn and learn fast that Aron was not a merciful brute. His entire outlook took on a red tint and the furious rage built and built inside him, as he stared down at the single remaining pup and then back up at the head provider. Tunnel vision ensued and the alpha's rage peeked and exploded, Aron spat his gift for the pups to the ground and lunged at the fae, fully intending to kill her. While the other wolves who had arrived watched on, possibly in horror or possibly eager to help him, after all they were a band of blood thirsty wolves, it did not mater one way or the other to Aron, they knew better than to interfere with the burte's brand of justice. In fact none of the other wolves even existed to Aron any longer, it was him and the foolish pup sitter here, and no one else.

The alpha's jaws latched onto every hold he could find of the fae, ripping and tearing the flesh, leaving bloody marks behind only to snap closed again on a different section of her body. Aron's snowy pelt that had been drying with the moose's blood was now sprinkled anew with that deliciously potent and taboo scent and color of fresh wolf's blood. Aron knew exactly where to go, exactly what spot to hit to bring his fae down. Béline may have been an excellent warrior in her time, but her injuries had put an end to that, and provided weaknesses that Aron could fully exploit. And well she was just a fea, and thus automatically below Aron. The brute focused on the tenderest spots of a wolf, and those that would leave the deepest marks, he wanted to humiliate her before he killed her. Marring her snout with gruesome gouges and scaring her rump to a bloody mess was a good start...

feel the power - it's growing by the minute
And pretty soon you're gonna see me wallow in it

OOC:// Please don't interfere guys, this was sorta planned out~

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Seeing Disoto blink his eyes and then turn his head to the side in what the Zeta would appear to be in a confused manner, caused Russia to grin all the more. Who was playing who now? When the hunter started to speak back towards her, the Zeta listened. She had noticed his puffed out chest and raised head, which soon caused her to chuckle lightly. When the wolf-dog finished speaking, Russia nodded. "Oh I see. Well I like to check out my options as well. There aren't many brutes here in Taichi, but a few have caught my eye." The white fae turned her head slightly towards Disoto so she could give him a wink. "And I like what I see." Hell who knows maybe the two could acutally become friends. Russia didn't have many friends and the only friend she did have was a crazy brute. But for one, she needed to open up a little and learn a few things first. At least that was what Comanche always told her.

Seeing Disoto get to his feet, Russia watched as he trotted towards her. She didn't shy away from him when he sat down beside her, nor did she move when he laid directly against her. Pressing her shoulder into his, the Zeta smirked softly upon hearing his words. "Well this fae you have your eye on must be a lucky one." She then heard his last words, which sorta made the fae frown, before she smiled. "And what's that unmentioned thing huh?" Russia then asked, becoming quiet curious. When the male reached over to n** at her maw, the Zeta returned the n**. But instead of nipping at his maw, she nipped at his neck fur. It was a light friendly n** to say the least though. After she had returned the Hunter's n**, Russia turned her yellow obrs towards the entrance to the Shaman's den. Morning had finally come and still Loki, Lily and Ekon hadn't returned. What was the deal? Had something gone wrong? Seeing the few rays of sunlight shine into the den, Russia turned to Disoto and smiled.

"Isn't it a beautiful morning?" The fae asked while bringing herself up to sit on her hunches. Her shoulder still hurt a little, but it wasn't painful anymore. "Do you think there is anything left of the buck that the hunting party brought back? I'm really hungry." Looking down at Disoto, Russia soon got to to her paws and then moved to the entrance of the Shaman's den. She looked back towards the wolf-dog; her wondering if he cared to join her for a morning meal. Wagging her tail sightly, the Zeta spoke to him again. "Care to join me?" If he didn't want to that was fine, either way it went, Russia was going to get herself something to eat. She just thought maybe Disoto was hungry as well.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Watching the river flow down stream, Comanche tried to understand all that Luna had told him just minutes ago. Tons of questions ran through his mind at the moment, but the one that stuck was the one he hated. Had Kaireena and Calon really sent Akilla and her sister to their deaths? Taking a side glance at the alphaness, Comanche studied her. He really didn't think Kaireena would do that, but his inner self sure did. Don't let her fool ole lad. She may well be a silent murderer. Taking a moment to listen to his inner-thoughts, the guard then turned back to the river. It flowed so effortlessly along the path before it, almost like it could wash all ones worries away. Having heard Kaireena growl, the brown brute quickly brought his golden gaze back to her. He just wanted to make sure she wasn't about to attack him. Not seeing any signs of aggression towards him, Comanche let out a sigh of relief. Flicking his ears forward, Comanche listened as Kaireena spoke about avenging Akilla and Akia. That was one thing he longed to do, but was Luna the real wolf to blame here. Giving his alpha fae and nod in agreement, a dark look then passed over Comanche's face. He hid it from Kaireena as best he could, but knowing her she probably seen it.

Hearing the alphaness say she was coming with him to get Akia's body, caused Comanche to roll his eyes. "If you wish. I have to warn you though, it's a bloody mess." When Kaireena looked towards her mate, Comanche shook his head in disgust. The brute didn't care for Calon and really didn't want him to come along as well. Pointing his ears forward, Comanche listened and then watched as Calon walked away. Well isn't that just great huh? No alpha male to get in the way if something happens out there in the forest. Nodding to himself, Comanche gave Kaireena a grin, before turning tail and heading back towards Akia's body. Only bad thing about that is... I'm so tired. Not having any rest in a while was starting to take a tole on the brown brute's body, but he still kept himself alert. Finding his way through the forest was a lot easier now that it was morning, but it didn't make the trip any easier. Upon reaching Akia's body, Comanche was fully tired and sore. His feet hurt and so did his back from carrying Akilla's dead weight the previous night. Taking a moment to smell the area around him, Comanche could faintly catch the scent of Luna and hopefully the alphaness wouldn't. So the sooner they took care of Akia, the sooner he could get the alphaness away from the area.

Grabbing hold of the hunter's stiff body, Comanche went to drag her body away. He stopped to make sure the alphaness was going to help, but him not wanting to linger here any longer then was needed started to move again. Dragging the body further away from the kill sight, Comanche stopped yet again to make sure Kaireena was going to follow. Hopefully he wouldn't have to make up another lie, but he surely would if need be.

((Hope this post is ok.))

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
                            You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .

It had taken some time considering how busy the new pack leaders were before someone came over to greet her. It didn't take Alma long to recognize Calon and with Bharati's quick schooling and his obvious display of dominance, she was well aware of his status. Immediately the fluffy sitter lowered herself down, her ears laying back as she submitted to him, her tail wagging slightly as it was tucked along her side in uncertainty. She was not completely confident that she'd be welcomed back, for one never knew how the shifts in power might change the perceptions of others. Perhaps her leaving under this new regime was seen as a betrayal. One could only speculate and hope for the best.

The fact that Calon addresses her by name gives her great hope and she smiles the best she can while still remaining as submissive and non-threatening as possible. She avoids eye contact, lest he mistake it for a challenge, instead addressing his chest ruff.
                            "Yes, Alpha Calon, the other pack no longer has need of me. Their pups have grown enough that they can now hunt on their own. The Alphas have grown strong and confident and have brought others into alliance with them. Their pack is thriving and there was no reason for me to stay any longer. I have returned home to resume may position within Taichi, if you will allow it my Alpha."

There was no groveling tone to Alma's words, simply due respect and pride in having seen and assisted some former pups that she'd taken care of swell their family and establish their pack. To Alma, there was no greater reward. With the memory of the two generations she'd helped rear exulting in her farewell, Alma awaits the decision of Taichi's Alpha. Should he no longer wish her to be a part of Taichi, the gentle-hearted fae knew she could always return to the pack she'd just help and they'd welcome her with open paws.... assuming they'd continued to thrive in the time she'd left them. Alma would be heartsick and saddened if not allowed to return to Taichi.. but she wouldn't fight. It was not her place and whatever the Alpha decided would stand, regardless of how she felt about it.

. . .
                            for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.
                            Who I'm waiting on:
                            Little Sholac - Calon

Questionable Goat

User Image

Oberon’s brows knitted together at Pamuya’s words, but it didn’t take long before his lip twitched up and he started to growl out of annoyance. The ******** was her problem? He hadn’t done anything wrong this time. He had merely suggested she get some rest since she looked tired. If she wasn’t tired then she didn’t have to go, simple as that. “Watch you tone, fae,” he growled, obviously annoyed with her behavior. Letting out a snort, the delta’s silver orbs slide back towards the kill pile, wishing that Aron and Evana and whoever the hell else would hurry up and finish eating. He was being to feel pissed off now. Seriously, what the hell had he down wrong to Pamuya. Absolutely nothing, that’s what. That fae irritated him to no end sometimes. Without thinking about it, Oberon glanced back towards Pamuya to see where she was, and his fur immediately bristled at the sight of her rubbing against that novie pup. Damn fae. Now she would just coming running back to him and complain about the pup being mean. She always did that.

Letting out another irritated snort and looking away, Oberon’s silver orbs watched as Aron walked off with some meat in his jaws for whatever reason. At the moment the delta didn’t care to think too much into it. He wasn’t in the mood. Releasing a sigh and soft grumble, he stood up and took a step backwards. He still had to wait for the betas to eat, so what was the point in hanging around the kill like some vulture? Before he could even start to leave he caught a familiar snowy pelt coming towards him, and he stopped, tail absentmindedly rising with dominance. When he noticed her submissive posture, his irritation levels slightly decreased and his face relaxed just a bit. Definitely better then how she was earlier. “Meesha,” he greeted as he sat back down. Perhaps she was here to apologize for earlier? Who knew. Fae’s minds were always complicated and hard to guess. His ears flipped forward at her hushed request, and after a few seconds he nodded his head. “Of course.”

Before he could suggest that they head somewhere else to speak, since he was guessing by the quiet tone that it was something important, his attention was distracted by Pamuya growling. Her presence and still bad attitude made his irritation rise again, which was obvious as his fur bristled as his muzzle wrinkled. Standing up and moving away from her touches, Oberon’s eyes bore into her. Just like what he did with Meesha, he shoved his muzzle in front of her face, forcing her to either shift or take a step back, or almost fall over. He was a large brute and he knew how to throw his weight around to make others obey. “Listen to your own advice, Pamuya, and you best clean up that act of yours. That bad attitude will not be tolerated,” he threatened with a loud growl, teeth coming close to her nose as if he might bite. Though Pamuya was only acting like a spoiled brat at the moment, he would punish her if she crossed the line, and she was getting dangerously close with him. Pamuya might be his only friend, he wasn’t going to play favorites with his hunters.

When it was clear that she understood his message, Oberon finally back off and looked towards Meesha. “Come,” he order, giving a quick jerk of his head to the left. Trotting forward, he kept going until he deemed it far enough that no one would be able to eavesdrop or disturb them. Sitting down, he studied the ivory fae for a second; curious to know she wanted to speak about it. “Yes?”

ooc Hope it's okaaay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces