Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Kitsin
Daniel Hart

User Image

"there now, nice and easy..." Kitsin said quietly to himself as he watched a bear from a tree. His bow was strung and ready to fire at the slightest movement, but he continued to watch the bear. Every beast in this game had its strong points but what was usually over looked was the weak points, no matter what the creature was it had a weak point that could be hit, like the bear usually it would take Kitsin several arrows to fell the beast, but instead he waited and waited for the perfect moment where he could have the perfect shot. The bear stopped for a moment as something caught its eye, and suddenly an arrow began to fly towards the beast. Before the arrow even made contact though Kitsin was already on the move, every time he fired an arrow his location was revealed, so each time he took a shot he quickly changed his location, so he wouldn't be found. This movement though was pointless, the arrow hit the bears weak point, straight through the eye. The beast stumbled back a little before falling to the ground and breaking apart into little particles. Kitsin let out a small sigh of relief and but his arrow back in his quiver and threw his bow over his shoulder, Before leaping to the ground to collect the drops from the bear. As he walked towards the items he unsheathed a dagger. At close range a bow was useless and he'd be dead in a moment if he had to fight so he kept a dagger on him for any close combat situations. As he picked up his items Kitsin noticed some sort of commotion happening nearby. When he looked over he saw a much larger bear rushing into a thick brush, and in front of it was another player.

Kitsin sighed, it take too long to get a good perch and to line up a shot, he'd have to do things a little differently this time. He quickly re sheathed his knife before grabbing his bow, and an arrow and lining up a shot. Hitting the eye on this bear was too much of a gamble, it was moving at a decent clip, but perhaps he could hit the armpit of the bear that would render a leg helpless and slow it down considerably. Kitsin watched the bear for a moment, and calmed himself as he lined up a shot, then suddenly his arrow was in the air whistling towards its target. Kitsin quickly readied another arrow and remained where he was, since he wanted the bears attention, to get it away from the other player. A smile grew on his face as his arrow hit its mark, causing the bear to fall. The beast slowly got up and looked at Kitsin. Kitsin just smiled, his plan had worked and now the real fun had started.

Health: 100%
Company: another player and a bear
Thoughts: Lets have some fun

HerDirtyPaws

Level: 24
HP: 100%
Party: None
Guild: None
Mood: Lazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A sigh left Aoi’s lips as he basked in the light of the fake sun. His back was pressed up against a small oak tree and he watched the blades of grass dance under the light breeze. “What a boring day” He muttered as he slowly pushed himself off the ground. He inhaled deeply as he stretched out his body and a smile crept cross his face. “Perhaps I will do something interesting” He said as he started to walk with no set location in mind. His main goal was to find someone, or something to quench his thirst for excitement.

Eventually Aoi had come across a group of people. Instead of continuing in his general direction, he moved in behind a tree. There was nothing wrong with being cautious, when you are not in town, so he concluded that he would observe until he decided if he wanted to inject himself into their conversation, or continue on his aimless journey. As soon as he stopped behind the tree, the group dispersed. The majority left in the direction of town, but a silver haired woman held a different course. He observed her for a moment, as the distance between his location and hers became bigger. He considered following her, but she held a certain aura that beckoned unapproachable. Instead he pulled a book out of the bag he held and started to glance through it, leaning against the tree.

{{OOC: So, if my image is too big let me know I can make it smaller}}

Fashionable Genius

User Image

»User:
xxxxxSynth

»Party: Elixer

»Location: Town / Market

»HP: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

»Skill Focus: Katana / Beastmaster

Online xxxx ○ Offline

»OOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Synth had only made it a few steps before the man named Xander came running past him suddenly blurting something about forgetting and money. Synth watched the man run down the path at full speed and wondered if he was going to be alright. 'It's not that far and besides while his weapon may not have been rare I'm pretty sure that sword was a Firestorm longsword and those things are pretty strong.' As he started walking again Synth felt a tug at his sleeve and turned to see the girl from before. “may I tag along?” Her voice was quite and Synth couldn't tell if it was due to uncertainty or maybe just a natural shyness. For a moment it made him thick of how he was back in the real world, but he quickly shook the thought from his head. 'That was never me, she was the made up person. This is the real me.' he thought. Synth looked back to the girl with silver hair but she was already walking in the other direction. Apparently he had been right and they all had come for the same reason. Now that the trouble was over everyone had apparently gone their separate ways. "Sure, it's not too far, and besides I'm sure Combo here would love the company." He said turning wand walking backwards as he replied to the girls request. Combo barked once at the sound of his name and Synth took that as confirmation that he had been right. "By the way, I didn't catch your name."

As they made it back into town Synth and Elixer walked through the market street with Combo between them. He wasn't sure where Elixer planned to go but so far she had just been following him around the small city. Synth needed to restock and repair his items, and he needed to stop by his house. He had been lucky enough to have purchased a house in game back before the incident. After that player homes became a sought after commodity and as such the pricing had skyrocketed. He was happy to have a place in town to stay besides the local inn, though because its layout was very similar to his home in real life Synth often felt uncomfortable staying there for long periods of time. 'Real life, as if this isn't real life now.' he thought to himself. At first he had been as worried as everyone else about what had happened. Horrified even, after all he was now trapped inside his avatar in a video game, but he had never felt right in the real world and even with how different he was now at least he felt normal. Beside him Combo was enjoying the attention Elixer was giving him and Synth caught himself smiling again. 'Besides he's as real as I am, so whose to say that I wasn't dreaming before.' Synth had been so lost in thought that he didn't even notice the commotion ahead of them until he nearly walked right into the large man standing over an overturned cart. It took another moment to realize that the cart belonged to one of the NPC merchants who was pleading for mercy with the large man. Synth watched as the man kicked at the produce on the ground and laughed at the distress of the poor merchant. Looking up he could see the guy was a low level and Synth figured he was the type who got off at feeling bigger then everyone else. "Real adult guy, way to act like a spoiled child." he said as he continued walking with Combo following behind him, growling at the man as they passed. "Pricks like that piss me off, and it seems like every day that goes by there's more people willing to forget that we're suppose to be human, not monsters."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Level: 21
Guild: N/A
Party Members: N/A
With: Art
Weapon: Firestorm Long Sword and Dark Steel Sword
Gear: Light Metal Armor Set

User Image

Daisuke S. Hiroshi

"I see myself the way you remember me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand I see you the way I remember you-"

██████████████xx██████████████xx██████████████

Xander beckoned the man to come in, and that was exactly what he did. He followed closely behind him until they reached the counter. He went to the side and opened up a small gate that led behind the counter. He closed it behind him and stood in front of the man who had just came in. "What can i do for you today?" he said. Almost instantly the player put there sword on the counter and asked him to repair it. Xander picked up the weapon and put the handle in his right palm. He moved it around, almost swinging it from side to side. "What a fine weapon you have" he exclaimed as he examined it more. A few seconds later Xander set it back on the table and looked up at Art. "Of course i can, what kind of blacksmith would i be if i couldn't
he said with a chuckle. Xander picked the blade up once again and opened up a door behind him. He walked into the room, leaving the door open so the man could see what he was doing. He walked over to the blacksmithing station and began repairing the weapon. It took a couple of minutes but he brought the weapon back out into the store area. He placed the sword on the counter carefully and smiled up at the man, "There you go, that'll be 15 gold". Xander's prices were always a bit low for his skill, but he didn't mind, unless he was seriously out of money. Art spoke again, asking what was the best dagger he had. "Well if i had to choose one it would be this" he said opening the display case on the counter. "This is my pride and joy" he said carefully lifting the small blade out of the case. "It's called 'Shadow Slicer'". After saying that he beckoned for the man to take it, to examine the stats and damage.

██████████████xx██████████████xx██████████████

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

(Sorry for the late reply, wasn't able to get to my computer)

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Kuroda

After a few minutes of travelling through the fields, Kuroda made his way into the dense portion of the forest area. He had began to gather some rare herbs that he knew spawned in the general area when he heard the booming growl of a dire bear in the distance. He then finished gathering the herbs he set out to collect and equipped his Obsidian daggers and began to track the beast. His azure orbs scanned the area, highlighting the tracks belonging to the beast. Eventually he had laid his eyes upon the massive bear. It seemed as though some other players had began their assault on the creature, shooting it with arrows. It didn't feel right, stealing their kill and taking all the glory for himself, so he watched the two players fight the Dire Bear from a safe distance so he climbed up into the nearest tree and looked on.

OOC: N/A

120Damian120

HerDirtyPaws

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Andalious
Guild master of the Celestial Dragons' Circle

Four people warped into the center of Eastcliff town square. As the appeared, they stepped out of the warp area, looking around town. Three men stood around one rather short woman. They were all decked out in higher level gear, showing that they were from what was commonly known as the front lines. One of the men had light metal armor on, and a buster sword strapped across his back. The second had cloth armor and a staff strapped across his back. The third was a fairly short man, but he still stood above the girl. He had a pair of high level swords strapped to his side and wore leather armor. The woman herself wore the heaviest armor of the group, with spikes sticking out of the right shoulder. Across her left arm was a small but spiked shield. In her left hand was her halberd, a weapon that was taller than she was. As the group walked into town, the man with the staff leaned down to speak to the woman who lead the group, "Mi'lady, why are we in this backward town on our free day off?" The man asked, obviously annoyed with being so far back.

The short woman shot him a glare, and shrugged her shoulders, "It can't be helped. Some shops decided to set up in safer areas where they can farm for materials. Sure the materials aren't as rare as further in, but they can still make good gear. So, everyone have the message with what we're looking for?" She asked them, they nodded, and she stopped, "Very well. We meet back at the town center in three hours. Message me if you find something good but don't have the funds for it," She said. With that said, the group split off down different sections of the city. She took off down her own section, looking around at the shops. It took her quite some time of walking to find a blacksmithing shop. Xander's Blacksmithing shop? Not that great a name, but it would have to do. She unequipped her halberd so she wouldn't be swinging it around in the room. Because the weapon was larger than her, she couldn't really strap it to her back, so she had to put it back into her inventory.

She entered into the shop, and immediately noticed the other customer inside. A smile came to her lips as she walked up to the counter beside Artfael, "Fancy meeting another frontliner here. I didn't realize that Integrity Knights even gave their members off time," She said to him. She then stepped back from the counter and began examining weapons around the shop as she let Artfael finish with the shop keeper.

Location: Eastcliff town square → Xander's Blacksmithing Shop
Company: Her party leaders → Xander and Artfael

Learned Seeker

User Image
Raltus Cain

Where: Eastcliff, On bench near market district
Whom: No one at the moment
What: Resting
HP: 10 %
EN: 25 %
Conditions: None
OOC:

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Raltus sat upon the sidelines watching a dueling pair. They were a small group he had encounter while hunting in a near by area. Initially it wasn't a warm welcome but they quickly grouped up to take down a larger foe. After trading loot among other things, they asked him a few question to which he agreed to answer, leading to their current position. He had taken a couple of them to finish a quest in an lower level area. Martial Arts, a skill he found all to useful as a melee combatant. The clash and clank of metal filled the air around them. "Not quite like that, put more of your weight behind the attack, and strike just behind the visor near the temple. It will interrupt them" he called out, giving a bit of advice to the lot.

A few small discussion broke out from there as he spoke to some of the others but it seems the topic put them off. Soon enough the duel was finished and he looked over at them. "Alright I have to get going, add me if you want more then happy to help you out if ya need it" he mentioned before standing up. He dusted himself off and waved to the group before heading towards the town square. Although he couldn't help but notice someone following him, perhaps they had noticed him brawling in full armor earlier. Either way he didn't like the idea of being followed and politely stopped to talk to the person. A poor choice, given the argument that followed. At first everything went well but it quickly escalated in a barking match between the pair, over a silly matter in his opinion but he couldn't help but get wrapped up in it.

More less it focused on the idea that he was teaching others a practically useless skill set when compared to learning more advanced techniques, with weapons. After a point he was done with this. "Fine lets settle this s**t" he said in an aggravated tone before opening up the menu system. A duel was quickly formed and the pair would be facing each other in a matter of moments. "Nothing but brawling on my end, feel free to use what weapon you like" he barked before marching off to his starting position a good few feet away from his opponent. This probably wasn't gonna end well for Raltus, fighting without a weapon present a challenge but it brought a certain smile to his face. VR allowed for more varied gameplay so perhaps he could out perform his opponent. Anyway the counter started going and he took up a fairly standard brawling stance, left foot forwards, right back and hands up to guard his body.

Letting out a huff of air, he heard the signal to go but didn't move from his position. This allowed his opponent the chance to charge at him, wielding a dangerously sharp two handed sword. As the moments passed he noticed a lung coming for his belly, quickly he move his right foot taking a step forwards, turning his whole body with the movement, preparing to strike. As the blade caught his side, he violently spun burying his elbow into the helmet of his opponent. Following through he took notice of the now stunned man falling to the ground. Raltus had done next to no damage but he didn't have too. Normally he won by means of debilitating attacks, forcing every battle into a war of attrition. A smile remained on his face, as he notice the body laying below him.

Raltus adjusted himself, only having a second or so before they would get back up. Searching around, he brought his left foot into the air before stomping on his opponents wrist a few times, loosing the grip on the weapon which he soon kicked away. "Come get your a** up" he said as he backed off a bit, allowing them to get up. The two would continue to trade blows from there, his own hp shrinking with each passing moment. His own strikes barely did damage but the fight became easier with time. Their movements were getting slow, certain limbs had already been broken or dislocated.

It had lasted longer then he had anticipated but he would strike the final blow after closing the gap. Once in grappling range he brought down his opponent with a grab and shove. It wasn't pretty after that, he simply pummeled his opponent into the group, damaging both of their equipment. His gauntlets needed to be repaired or replaced at his point, along with other bits of armor which had eaten far to many hits. Once everything was over, he stood up and tipped his head back, gazing through the damaged visor. "Ahh that was fun but watch your mouth next time" he said before turning away and stumbling off. He was done for a bit, needing to find a place to rest for the time being.

"At least he made a few mistakes, thrust aren't a good idea when someone can walk out of the way" he said to himself before chuckling a bit. If he had fought someone using a katana or in a different style things probably wouldn't have ended in his favor. Even this duel was a bloody close call but that is how most of his battles went. Stumbling around to victory in some way or another. "This is gonna cost too much" he muttered to himself as he gazed at his armor. From there he found a place to sit, a bench near the market district. Tipping his head back he let out a soft breath, wondering what else today was gonna bring.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Kitsin
Daniel Hart

User Image

The bear began charging towards Kitsin as he planned. "three..." A small drip of liquid dropped off the tip of his arrow as he aimed it at the charging bear "Two..." the distance between him and the bear began closing quickly, it almost seemed like the bear would run him over. "one" The arrow suddenly shot towards its target, piercing through the beasts hide, before Kitsin took a step to the side, letting the beast crash down beside him. The bear was rendered immobile by the liquid on his arrow, paralysis poison. Kitsin took out his dagger and walked towards the beasts head and plunged the dagger into the bears head, killing it. The beast disintegrated into hundreds of small particles, leaving behind only the rewards for killing it. Kitsin looked out into the brush for the other player that was being attacked by the recently deceased bear, before calling out "Its dead".

Kitsin resheathed his dagger, as he prepared to get moving, he wasn't quite in the mood to get ambushed by whatever kind of beast decided to come out this time. Right before he was ready to leave, he heard something moving in the branches, instinctively he aimed his bow at the potential threat and readied an arrow, right before he shot though he noticed it was another player. Kitsin sighed and lowered his bow "Its not smart nor safe to sneak up on an archer" Kitsin said as he walked over. "who are you anyways?" he asked as he reached the tree the other player was in

Company: two players
Thoughts:

HerDirtyPaws

CloudxHimura

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Kuroda

Kuroda looked on as the enormous beast was brought down by a few arrows. It seemed as though this player was quite adept with a bow. It was at that moment that the male archer had noticed his presence. He smirked a bit as this archer then turned his bow onto Kuroda, asking him to indentify himself."You may be quite skilled with that bow.." He started as he rose to his feet, equipping his two-handed sword, Shinigami. The long black katana rested along his waste as he sprung forward, vanishing for an instant before reappearing behind the archer "...But I suggest you put it away before you get hurt." He said as he walked towards the brush, but stopped abruptly as a dire wolf lunged at him. Kuroda swiftly dodged and drew his sword. The blade seemed to release a faint white aura as he swung it. He quickly raised Shinigami over his shoulders and charged up a sword skill, bringing the blade down onto the dire wolf and splitting it in half. The beast's halves then flopped to the ground before shattering into fragments. After collecting his rewards, the swordsman turned to the two archers and introduced himself. "The name's Kuroda." He stated abruptly as he sheathed his blade.

OOC: N/A

120Damian120

HerDirtyPaws

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Kitsin
Daniel Hart

User Image

Kitsin looked over the man for a moment, it seemed that he was a swordsman, then again who wasn't in this game? most people seemed to favor swords other classes were more uncommon. Kitsin was about to thank the man for complementing him on his archery, until suddenly burst forward and ran behind him. Kitsin was told to put away his bow before he got hurt. Kitsin grew annoyed, people tended to look down on archers thinking they were weaker as they fought from the shadows rather than frontline this man was a good example of that, thinking he was better because of his over sized kitchen knife. The sound of movement immediately alerted Kitsin and he readied his bow, and a moment later a dire wolf burst through the bushes, which was quickly slain by the swordsman. Kitsin lowered his bow, this man was just showing off now. After his kill, the swordsman introduced himself as Kuroda before he sheathed his weapon. Kitsin nodded and said his own name "Kitsin is my name" he said before turning around a preparing to walk off on his own, yet what Kuroda said before was eating away at him. Suddenly Kitsin turned around an arrow was ready in his bow and a moment later it flew through the air and hit a tree beside the swordsman, the arrow passed clean through the tree and caused it to fall infront of Kuroda "well then if you think your so great, I challenge you" Kitsin said as he opened up the small menu and challenged Kuroda.

Company: two players
Thoughts:

CloudxHimura

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items