Welcome to Gaia! ::

((for all who walk in, the first sight you see is this, then after you have already walked in, I am standing.))
*is curled up in a little ball right at the entrance, a pool of salt water around her* crying
((In the middle of the building, there is a fountain, which is where you can find me most of the time.))
andro-chan
((for all who walk in, the first sight you see is this, then after you have already walked in, I am standing.))
*is curled up in a little ball right at the entrance, a pool of salt water around her* crying
she walks in "hey what wrong" and walks up to her
*walks in and trips over something on the floor she turns* what the? are you ok? hello... *she pokes it with her tail* it must be dead...oh water
Amen to this shindig.
*sniffs the liquid* its tears... *standing* issues...whatever
kick_boxin
andro-chan
she walks in "hey what wrong" and walks up to her

*looks up at the stranger, and eeps, then uses her powers to meld into the nearest wall, keeping her eyes on the stranger*o.O(who are you? Yes, this is telepathy. I can do that. Who are you? will you hurt me?)O.o
andro-chan
*looks up at the stranger, and eeps, then uses her powers to meld into the nearest wall, keeping her eyes on the stranger*o.O(who are you? Yes, this is telepathy. I can do that. Who are you? will you hurt me?)O.o
she looks at her "im alex and i wont hurt u unless u hurt me and i can do that tooshe walks over there
kick_boxin
andro-chan
she looks at her "im alex and i wont hurt u unless u hurt me and i can do that tooshe walks over there

Ok... *jumps out of the wall, suddenly in a playful mood and jumps on the newcomer, and then jumps off and runs around the fountain in the middle, suddenly jumping into the water, already in her bathing suit since she taught herself to change clothes to match the environment around her* I may be a catgirl, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy water! After all, I used to be human. COME ON! The waters fine!*is still getting used to being a catgirl, and hasn't realized that not all catgirls may like the water like she does*((and I will edit the first post to show that there is a fountain in the middle since it only seems appropriate.))
andro-chan
Ok... *jumps out of the wall, suddenly in a playful mood and jumps on the newcomer, and then jumps off and runs around the fountain in the middle, suddenly jumping into the water, already in her bathing suit since she taught herself to change clothes to match the environment around her* I may be a catgirl, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy water! After all, I used to be human. COME ON! The waters fine!*is still getting used to being a catgirl, and hasn't realized that not all catgirls may like the water like she does*((and I will edit the first post to show that there is a fountain in the middle since it only seems appropriate.))
Alex sighs and when takes off her shoes and then sinks her feet in the water "im not getin in all the way"
kick_boxin
andro-chan
Alex sighs and when takes off her shoes and then sinks her feet in the water "im not getin in all the way"

*uses her telepathy to find out the persons name*Alex? Can I tell you a secret? ninja
andro-chan
*uses her telepathy to find out the persons name*Alex? Can I tell you a secret? ninja
she does the same "yeah what is it i wont tell anyone scouts honor"she made a peace sign with her hands
kick_boxin
andro-chan
she does the same "yeah what is it i wont tell anyone scouts honor"she made a peace sign with her hands

"THIS!"*pushes Alex into the fountain, then disappears, leaving a laugh behind*((sorry, had to do that.))
andro-chan
"THIS!"*pushes Alex into the fountain, then disappears, leaving a laugh behind*((sorry, had to do that.))
((well thats what i get for talkin like that)) Alex quickly jumps out and shakes off the water and looks around "where is she?"
kick_boxin
andro-chan
((well thats what i get for talkin like that)) Alex quickly jumps out and shakes off the water and looks around "where is she?"

*teleports behind her, and pushes her in the water again, and then disappears again, watching her own form of fun unfold* Here I am *teleports in* No, here.*teleports out, then in again at a different location, and does this so fast, she creates copies of herself, all teleporting in and out randomly*((too much for ya? LEt me know))
andro-chan
*teleports behind her, and pushes her in the water again, and then disappears again, watching her own form of fun unfold* Here I am *teleports in* No, here.*teleports out, then in again at a different location, and does this so fast, she creates copies of herself, all teleporting in and out randomly*((too much for ya? LEt me know))
((not yet)) Alex stays in this time and waits for the right movment and grabs her hand stopin her from teleportin "got cha"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff