Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

-INTRODUCTION-

Recently, an endless string of murders have been committed in the city. Some of the bodies found died with generic stabs in the chest or even were killed by a gun, but the murders that catches the most attention of the police are the ones that is beyond terrifying, chopped up body parts in a bag, bodies posted up like Jesus Christ during his execution and many, many more that no one else wants to explain. The citizens of the city are outraged at the police for not capturing the murderers yet and are absolutely fearful for their lives thinking, "Am I next?" No one knows but every month, they'll find out.

It's been a year and the investigators are nowhere near in solving the case and the citizens are now overwhelmed by the amount of murders that has been happening, most families moved away from the city but for those who can't afford a car to take them far, have to stay behind. So far, the investigators have finally concluded that there is a group of murderers involved and each of them have their own unique style of showcasing their horrific murders however, the police have found it difficult to locate them. What's even more terrifying is that the murderers could be anyone in the city. Be it a a business man, a housewife or even a detective.

In the end, they decided to use their last resort. "To capture the killer, you must think like the killer." So what's a better way than to get a person who was once a killer to help out with the investigation? Guess we'll have to find out...

INTRO ► RULES ► PROFILE LAYOUT ► PROFILE THREAD
RULES

1. I AM GOD. YOU SHALL WILL OBEY ME.
2. Don't godmod! Or I will have your head smile
3. If you would like to play as one of the murderers, use the subject "Catch me if you can" (only 6 can play as the murderers). If you would like to play as a detective, use the subject "Sherlock Holmes" (Only 3 can play as the detectives). If you're an innocent citizen, use the subject "Bystander" (Have as much as you guys want). If you would like to play as one of the ex-killers helping out the detectives, use the subject "Saving up my psycho" (only one spot is available for this role, I will be playing as one of them). PHEW! I'm done.
4. No cybering, for the love of god, please. If you want to, take it to the PMs or time skip.
5. This is a semi-lit to lit roleplay (at lease post 5-8 lines). I do NOT want this in the roleplay *Walks out of the door and waves*
6. Don't kill off someone else's character without their permission
7. No real people pictures
8. Romance can happen if you guys want it to happen wink
9. New rules may be added in another time.
10. Of course have fun guys, also I LOVE YOU
11. At least write a post once a day

PROFILE LAYOUT

For the Murderers (FULL)

[align=right][size=16][b][u]Character Name Here[/b][/u][/size][/align]
[imgright][/imgright]
[color=postcolour][b]My Master's name is :[/b] (gaian name)
[b]This is how old I am :[/b] (age)
[b]What I do in my normal life :[/b] (Occupation)
[b]Story of My Life : [/b] (Biography)
[b]This is my style behind closed doors :[/b] (How you murder a person and how you display your dead trophy after you've killed them)
[b]I always bring these when I go hunting :[/b] (Weapon of choice)
[b]I know these people :[/b] (characters you are related to in any way)
[b]Oh, I forgot to mention :[/b] (other info)

For the Detectives (FULL)

[align=right][b][u][size=16]Character Name Here[/b][/u][/size][/align]
[imgright][/imgright]
[b]This is my life :[/b] (biography)
[b]I use these to protect myself :[/b] (Weapon of choice and/or fighting style if you wish)
[b]Oops, forgot to say :[/b] (Other info)

For the Citizens (Many many spots available)

[imgright][/imgright]
[b]What I do for my everyday life :[/b] (Occupation)
[b]Long story short :[/b] (biography)
[b]Also :[/b] (other info)

For the Ex-Killers (FULL)

[imgright][/imgright]
[b]I do this everyday :[/b] (Occupation)
[b]My life :[/b] (biography)
[b]Don't mess with me :[/b] (Weapons of choice and/or fighting style)
[b]Oops, forgot to add that :[/b] (other info)

PROFILE THREAD
OOC Thread

FINALLY, ITS OPEN
【URUMI HOSHINO】
User Image

...BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"hrnnggg..." Urumi's small hand headed towards her phone alarm, searching for the snooze button and whined "Ugh... 6:30am? I don't want to go to work.." Despite the urge to not go to work, she got up and out of bed anyway. She did what she had to do every morning - Take a long thirty minute shower to wake herself up, a healthy breakfast that includes her favourite fruit and cereal, last but not least - meditation and exercise to keep her mind stable. As she meditated, she felt like she was the only person in the world; hearing noises that no one else may hear, clearly hearing her own thoughts and desires which she tries to not turn into her actions again.

After she is done meditating and exercising, she suddenly recalled on what had happened yesterday - She wrinkled her nose in thought and contemplated on the decision she was going to make "Should I? Shouldn't I..?" She may have been a killer once but that doesn't mean she knew their thought process "But do they actually think like I do? Do they act on their desire to see fear and blood? To kill someone...?" She shook herself out of the thought, as she started to get "hungry" again, her body started to shake - she held unto her arms to stop herself from shaking "Oh no...I'm.." She started to breathe in and out as she was taught to, to stop herself from acting upon her murderous habits. On her last breath, she felt a little better "It's over... It's okay..I'm okay.." Finally, she had decided. She got herself dressed and headed out of her home to work, "I'm definitely sure of this, I have to be!" She decided that if she was going to help, then some conditions have to apply - conditions that include to help satisfy her desires.

◢MENTAL STATE: Stable◣

[[ edited ]]

Feral Kitten

User Image
xxx*´¨)
xx¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.´ (¸.` ¤ ℓεʋ¢øʂια vαℓεητιηε

¢σмρคηч: Celest xxLσcคтιση: Valentine Estate xмσσ∂: Happy

Leucosia sat quietly at the island counter in the kitchen with a small tray of fruits cut into little moons, stars, hearts and diamonds. She had a needle sharp pick with an adorable crystal bunny on its top that she used to pierce at her breakfast with surprisingly deadly accuracy for all that she looked half asleep. Beside her on a bar stool sat a black furred bunny with red eyes and a blood red bow tied around its little throat. Her feet kicked lazily in a repetitive motion that didn’t disturb her elbow on the counter or her aim.

“Nee, Celest, those detectives came by yesterday. They want me to catch a monster isn’t that a riot?” She giggled in a cutesy little voice, looking more like a young girl than a deadly woman. However that look fell away as she stared blankly down at the piece of mango she speared a bit more viciously than her other fruits. “Sending me anywhere with intent like that is like asking a cat to do tricks. I do things as I please and not on command. What silly little pups thinking they have the right to order a human about.” Her voice was darker, more adult and a sort of acid dripped from her words at the end.

The delicate hold she had on her little pick didn’t loosen, nor did it tighten, before she sighed and lifted the little star towards her lips. Never fearing that she may p***k her tongue or pierce her own flesh she cleanly pulled the needle sharp instrument away from her lips and chewed, this time her face more thoughtful.

“I have been bored though. All this space and nowhere to go. I think they’re waiting for me to slip up so they can catch me, but they won’t. They never would have if you hadn’t died.” She muttered to the black bunny that just sat there staring blankly back at her with its ruby eyes. Of course it didn’t reply but still she pouted and lazily speared an piece of apple. “They should be back today. Perhaps tomorrow? Dogs have a terrible sense of time. They live in the moment, always so eager to please. It’s a wonder that the coyotes haven’t gobbled them up yet. Silly little puppies begging for scraps.” She chuckled while in the background on the small flat screen t.v. mounted on the wall next to the refrigerator the headlines showed another murder.

She took surprisingly little interest in the murders, keeping track of them more for something to do than actual care. None of those little ruffians dared come near the Valentine estate. If the four foot thick and six foot high concrete walls didn’t keep one out then the further four foot black iron wrought fence that was electrified would.

When her parents had put that up in her childhood she had imagined it was to keep the bad people out. By now she knew it had been to keep her in. To keep her away from the good and righteous folk who lived their lives mostly unaware that things like her lived so close. Of course that hadn’t saved the Butcher boy when she was 8 nor the string of children her own age and older that she culled from the herd one by one.

Sometimes it made her giggle to remember that look of fear and horror that never really left her mother’s eyes. All that distrust and pleading with her father to put her somewhere, to take her away, had fallen on deaf ears. She was the apple of her father’s eye and so sweet. If only he had realized sooner what she was capable of then he might have still been alive. She hadn’t minded her mother’s screams when she found the body but her brother had just looked tired. She had felt bad about that but he loved her and daddy wanted to make him go away. Wanted him to marry some snobby little prissy girl to seal a deal. It had her brother so distraught he’d made himself sick. With her father dead the marriage was off, but she still didn’t get to keep her brother all to herself.

Oh, she had killed the rabid dog who had savagely torn his life away but it had made her feel when he died. She had never really felt grief before. She had that day. Along with a terrible rage and hatred she had no idea she was capable of. They never did believe she was the one who ripped that girl’s arm out of her socket.

”Others. I remember them saying others. I wonder if they feel? How deeply do animals feel Celest? I fear I shall never know.” The woman muttered as she set down her pick and lifted the small black bunny up off his chair.

Standing on the ground once she’d slipped out of her seat it was hard to be intimidated by a woman with the face of an angel. She was only 5’ tall with delicate features and finely crafted aristocratic features. One might mistake her for an angel with how big and bright her baby blues were and how pale and fine her silky locks of snow were. No one ever suspected her for anything. It was how she had kept up her murdering for so long. People worshiped her beauty and even at 28 she hardly looked legal to drink. She aged like her mother and grandmother, regal and sweet, as if blessed by the gods of old. Celestine too would have been graced like that. Now he was forever frozen at 32, though he looked much younger even at that age.
She looked so innocent as she hummed to herself and left the kitchen with her hair down past her knees. No one would ever know what she’d done by just looking at her. They’d never know she felt no remorse about her killings or that to her everyone else was no better than animals. Animals if she were being particularly kind for most were less than the furry four legged creatures or their winged avian brethren. They’d never guess she’d learned how to get blood stains out of white or that if they shined a black light on her white sundress with some of that luminescent spray the police were so fond of that they’d find it had once been decorated in blood.

No. She looked far too innocent for that with her sweet humming and sweeter smile. They’d never guess unless they looked into her eyes. She could fake many things but she had never mastered hiding what she was from her eyes. It was there if someone looked too long or she didn’t try to hide. That darkness lurking within her did nothing to dull her eyes or dim its color. The monster peeking out from behind her carefully crafted mask. She always knew when someone saw her for what she was. It’s hard to hide that sort of fear and horror when it’s been bred into a species for survival.

σσ¢: Sorry it's a bit long. Figured for an intro post though it would be okay. I'm a bit tired. lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Allmenmustdie!

кαтнєяιηєℓιℓιтнgєσяgє

¢υяяєηtℓу: ¢σηtєηt

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•´´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image
User Image

User Image

Katherine couldn't bring herself to get out of bed just yet, choosing instead to browse a bit on her phone. She had a few hours before she needed to start getting ready for school so she didn't feel the need to rush.

Logging onto her favourite news source, Katherine couldn't suppress the light snicker that escaped her as she read the article that broke down her most recent attack, "Haha, that guy was such a bozo. To think a full grown man like him would become such a sniveling baby with just a single wine bottle in him." she said to herself with a sneer, as she began to speak once more, her face took a more maniacal appearance, "Men half his size took more than twice the amount before begging.
"

After a few more moments of reflection, Katherine finally decided to leave her bed and get ready for classes. Putting on her uniform, brushing and clipping her hair and grabbing her bag were all done in about half an hour, a record time she noted.

Putting her shoes on, Katherine subconsciously looked around to say goodbye but quickly reminded herself that there was no one at home to see her off because her aunt, Linda had yet to return from her night shift. She worked as an overnight stocker at a grocery store that is about two hours away by bus. Linda's job is the sole reason Katherine is able to leave the house and return with bloodied genitals without being caught. Quite convenient for her to say the least.

Dismissing the line of thinking, she opened the door walked through, turned around and then calmly locked it. Since she was still quite early she took her time walking over to the elevator of the apartment building she resided in.

As she waited for her elevator to arrive, Katherine fixed her eyes on the upper wall, 'Finding another man should be easy,' she mused, 'there are enough scumbags to fill a stadium in this wretched place...' A sour expression found it's way onto the young teen's face by the time the elevator arrived.

Finally catching a bus, Katherine found a seat at the back of the bus and studied her fellow riders. Usually she uses her half hour bus drive to school to scout for new victims. She was disappointed to find that no one really appealed to her and mentally shrugged, telling herself that maybe today wasn't her day.

[ //ooc: Loving your intros ; A ; <3 I hope we get more people soon! Also this is my first time rping since 2012 so I hope I won't drag you guys down, I'm still getting the hang of this stuff all over again haha// ]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[ //ooc: @Minka Yeah an ooc thread would be cool C'= It'll make things neater

@Pianissimo xD Totally haha, it's a little overwhelming but I think we'll all be alright. Maybe we can just edit our ooc posts into main posts later // ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff