Welcome to Gaia! ::

He continued to look at her with a slight smile as he tried to make her look back up, tilting her chin up from looking at the ground. "Well I dun see why ya' wouldn't be anyone's type. Whichever 'prince charmin' ends up marryin' ya is a lucky prince charmin' to get such a perfect little princess." he said with a grin.
*smiles at him, and looks in his eyes* it isn't gonna be a prince thats for damn sure...Ive been making sure of that since the age 16
(( hi ya's *waves*))
*came in, seeing her sister is talking to a...*

*she wonders if thats a new prince*

this could be all exciting, i hope i didnt miss anything
He quirked an eyebrow in amusement as he continued to look back at her. "Don't like the prince charmin's, eh? Well if ya never gonna marry a prince, whatcha gonna do?" he said with a laugh.
Hayzeus
He quirked an eyebrow in amusement as he continued to look back at her. "Don't like the prince charmin's, eh? Well if ya never gonna marry a prince, whatcha gonna do?" he said with a laugh.
marry someone with out the title *smiles*
He smirked slightly as he nodded. "Ahh yes, little rebel princess, hm?" he teased slightly.
*she's listening to her sister and to this new guy's convo*

*still continues her sword practice*
Hayzeus
He smirked slightly as he nodded. "Ahh yes, little rebel princess, hm?" he teased slightly.
*smiles, and girns tackling him*
Taken by surprise, he falls backwards onto his back, laughing slightly as he looked up at her. "Oi, I take that as a 'yah', eh?" he said with a grin.
Hayzeus
Taken by surprise, he falls backwards onto his back, laughing slightly as he looked up at her. "Oi, I take that as a 'yah', eh?" he said with a grin.
well what is your type *smiles looking down at him*
He smirked slightly as he stroked his chin, making a 'hmming' noise as if in deep thought. He stopped after a moment and looked back up at her, still smirking. "Ya' really wanna know, eh?"
Hayzeus
He smirked slightly as he stroked his chin, making a 'hmming' noise as if in deep thought. He stopped after a moment and looked back up at her, still smirking. "Ya' really wanna know, eh?"
if you don't tell me i wont let you up
He went back to the 'hmming' as he stroked his chin again. "Ah yes, that would pose as a problem.. well, you asked." he said as he shrugged his shoulders. He leaned forward and cupped the side of her face slightly, briefly brushing his lips against hers before leaning away. "'Nuff said." he mumbled, hoping in the back of his mind he didn't get beheaded for his actions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff