Welcome to Gaia! ::

She looked at Ramoth. "Can you track him down, or should I?"
The horse threw his head back then down, in a sort of a nod. His nosedrills quivered sniffing the air... he knew Amir's scent from yesterday.
Amir was kind of waiting.. bu t not for her. He didn't expect her to be getting Adam so quickly.. He was waiting for just ANY mortal to pass his way. A little snack. Mmm. ^^
Huddling in the leather,she actually began to fall asleep.

(*throws amir her sister*bah,kill her!o-o; she's really annoying.)
Ramoth took a right turn on one of the paths going through the forest and paced. D'Ary smirked... the horse was on the right track in finding Amir
Yup, amir was waiting.

O.O! he smelled his Northern Cantish! He hopped to his feet on the branch still, and glanced below, looking around quickly. Jasper, Jasper.. Where was he?
Amir the Vampire
Yup, amir was waiting.

O.O! he smelled his Northern Cantish! He hopped to his feet on the branch still, and glanced below, looking around quickly. Jasper, Jasper.. Where was he?
Nestled in the horses mane,she was dead asleep..or was she?Waiting for the right moment perhaps.
The horse stopped a few feet away from where Amir was hidden at and blew a little smoke out his nosedrills. D'Ary's voice pierced the silence of the night
"I've got your creature! Come out and get him!" Her hand rested on Adam's back
DAry Kanti Devi
The horse stopped a few feet away from where Amir was hidden at and glew a little smoke out his nosedrills. D'Ary's voice pierced the silence of the night
"I've got your creature! Come out and get him!" Her hand rested on Adam's back
She awoke suddenly at the smoke."What?"She saw nothing but heard D'Ary's voice.Turning to Jasper and Adam she glared."Adam?"
Amir BEAMED, and hopped down when he heard her voice and saw the horse. "^^ Ah, hello hello! Thank you! So you did find me, after all.." He reached his arms up, and pullled Jasper down for a moment,a nd gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "~^ How are you, my Pet? Have you been cooperating for your new Master?"

Jasper beamed, nodded, and smiled. "^-^ Yeah! She'll even let me call her Mistress D'Ary, and she's nice.. Brother's buying stuff, now." Random fact that he thought Amir might be wanting to know.

Amir twitched, and smiled, before etting Jasper back up onto the horse, and then pulling Adam down, and sniffed him a bit. "^_^ Mmm.. Thank you for retrieving a new pet for me, Miss D'Ary. I hope you enjoy Jasper.."
Amir the Vampire
Amir BEAMED, and hopped down when he heard her voice and saw the horse. "^^ Ah, hello hello! Thank you! So you did find me, after all.." He reached his arms up, and pullled Jasper down for a moment,a nd gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "~^ How are you, my Pet? Have you been cooperating for your new Master?"

Jasper beamed, nodded, and smiled. "^-^ Yeah! She'll even let me call her Mistress D'Ary, and she's nice.. Brother's buying stuff, now." Random fact that he thought Amir might be wanting to know.

Amir twitched, and smiled, before etting Jasper back up onto the horse, and then pulling Adam down, and sniffed him a bit. "^_^ Mmm.. Thank you for retrieving a new pet for me, Miss D'Ary. I hope you enjoy Jasper.."
"Leave him alone!"She grabbed for Adam desperately,tiny tears forming in her eyes.
Jasper smiled at Catherine. "^-^ MmHmm, Adam is Amir's new pet now," He explained, tipping his head. "Amir requested him." And then shrugged. "I don't know why."
"You reek of the scent these creatures are carrying" she answered him letting him know how she tracked him down.
"I'm sure he'll be of great use to me" she nodded at him referring to Jasper.
"So, now we're even, aen't we?" she gazed at him waiting for the answer
Amir the Vampire
Jasper smiled at Catherine. "^-^ MmHmm, Adam is Amir's new pet now," He explained, tipping his head. "Amir requested him." And then shrugged. "I don't know why."
"Adam is no one's pet!He is my friend."She began to quietly sob,her face in her hands.'This isn't happening..'She thought over and over.
Amir laughed, and batted at the Princess. "Come now, let go, I'll treat him right. Just ask Jasper. >3 And reek, do I? I'm glad you're the only one with nose enough to smell it.. "

Then he smiled, and nodded. "Yes, we're even. Jasper is yours.. again, please don't beat him. o.o; He's got a good.. oO; W-well.. " Caring wasnt' a concept of D'Ary's, so soul and heart probably wouldn't be, either. "I anticipate him having a long life, I don't want you to shorten it, please!"
KillerSmile
"Adam is no one's pet!He is my friend."She began to quietly sob,her face in her hands.'This isn't happening..'She thought over and over.

"Stop whining! Be glad he's not dead! He'll be treated good. Ask Jasper"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces