Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reed suddenly looks up from her ferret. A slight breeze blows across the room.

"Alemi...?" she whispers.

She looks about her, yet it appears that nothing is there. But a slightly haunting feeling stayed in Reed's heart.

She puts the ferret down on her bed and grabs a clean black cloak from her wardrobe. Slipping it on and fastening the brooch, she also puts on a leather belt. After she is done, she steps out of her room and into the corridor.
Grelle looked slightly pale; he wondered if he was going to be yelled at, he wondered if he was going to be kicked out of the palace, he wondered if speaking to a princess was really all that bad. "Nothing, milade, I..." he said gathering up his parchement, quill and hat "...fear I'm late for an appointment." With a few more bows of his head he backed away and then made for the ballroom door briskly. He wouldn't risk being sent back to the gutter; he would go find a nice quiet place and continue trying to write.
Reed shrugs her shoulders and moves gracefully down the corridor, in the direction of the ballroom. Her long black hair flowed out behind her, and her cloak and dark purple dress swayed.
((Gaia is being messed up and I don't have the patiance to take it...sooo... we're going to say... for smooth continuation's sake...that Grelle has found a nice quiet corner to hide in and sucessfully escaped. TTYL))
((Bye Grelle!))

Reed waltzes down the corridor and out a door, into the main hall. She stops her dance as the ferret dashes down the stairs to her left and skids to a halt in front of her.

"You silly thing..." Reed says gently as she picks up and strokes the ferret.
Konstantine sighed watching Grelle quickly. She didnt think she was that annoying, that he had to leave so quickly. Shurging she turned back to her kitten and smiled, "He was cute."She said laughing a little picking up the kitten and puting it on her shoulder.
Reed walks across the hall, the ferret in her arms, and through one of the doors leading to the kitchen. Her stomach grumbled as she did so.

"Perfect." Reed murmurs

The drudges glanced at Reed and bowed slightly or curtsied, but most were too busy cooking or baking. She spies a plate of mini saussages sitting ungaurded and snitches one, moving to a corner to nibble on it.
And returning from a triumphant guitar lesson, Isamare B. Waswerebeen seeks to become the economic advisor.
((If no one else is here (as it asppears), I guess I shall be going then. Good-bye.))
((anybody here? pm me if one of you guys come in..i'll be here for a while))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff