dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

What's going on?
After a long day of your day job your cell phone rings. Looking down at it you see 'restricted number' flash on the screen. Curious you answer and it is your boss from your more... interesting night job. "Where are you?" The demanding female voice asks. You reply with your location. "Get yourself to the department, if any of the other operatives are with you bring them." With that the call is disconnected. Confused you pocket your phone and begin to make your way to the office.

Game Plan
You are part of a paranormal investigation team. You and your teammates go on special cases to put the dead to rest, save the living and live to see another day. As you progress into the story your equipment improves as do your 'communication skills'. There will be a list of 'Missions' to choose from. Your character (or team if you have formed one) will talk with 'The Boss'. These missions may range anywhere from a 'boogie man' to a 'bat out of hell' in difficulty. Each of the missions will be color coded so no worries!

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

The Equipment

Rookie kit:: EMF reader, basic voice recorder, standard night vision camera, enough short range walkie-talkies for your group and flashlights.
Basic kit:: Two higher quality EMF readers, two higher quality voice recorders, above standard night vision camera, 3 mile walkie-talkies and longer lasting flashlights.
Advanced kit: Three master quality EMF readers, two high quality voice recorders, expert night vision camera, 5 mile walkie-talkies for the entire team, slightly ghost resistant flashlight, black box.
Expert kit: Three master quality EMF readers, two master quality voice recorders, two expert night vision cameras, 10 mile walkie-talkie for the entire team, mostly ghost resistant flashlight, EM Pump, black box

What does this even do?

EMF readers: Electromagnetic field detectors. Takes the readings of the magnetic fields in a given area. Anything above a positive 5 is in the 'ghost zone'. Everything else is considered electrical
EM Pump: Little box that generates electromagnetic energy to help manifest spirits
Voice recorders: Captures EVP's (electronic voice phenomena) and can play back what the ghosts say and other noises.
Digital Recorders: Similar to voice recorders but are more sensitive.
Cameras/Night vision cameras: Capture still images and video of possible paranormal activity. Night vision camera can do both in the dark.
In-fared Camcorder: Digital video recorder that sees in this ray of light that can pick up on spirits better than average video equipment.
Full Spectrum Camcorder: Digital video recorder that sees in all rays of light (ultra violet to in-fared) that picks up on spirits are easier than the previous installments.
Full Spectrum Still Camera: Digital camera that sees in all rays of light and only takes pictures. Very easy to capture shadows and orbs.
Walkie-Talkies: Form of communication when in separate locations of a mission
Flashlights: Object capable of lighting your way through the dark.
Black box: Looks something like a 'price gun' with a set of goggles attached to it. When the goggles are over the user's eyes they can see and hear words that the spirits are using in the vocabulary data base in the 'price gun'.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

Rules
Like every role play there are rules. There are few but must be followed.
1} Read over EVERYTHING in the first few posts
2} When filling out your character skeleton PM it to me with the subject as 'Things go bump in the night'
3} Put a ninja in your PM so I know you read the rules
4} Please be literate. This means no text language unless your character is texting.
5} Lets try to keep the ball moving at all times. This means to post as often as possible.
6} If your character wants to be 'haunted' message me and we'll discuss
7} In the beginning no one can play as ghosts. Unless you have a character who has lost loved ones and wish to have them reappear in their lives you may play as that person. But they need a profile!
8} Demons are locked until the first 'Bat out of Hell' level mission is unlocked.

Character Types
Techie: Master of the technology in the group. Doesn't go hunting for ghosts but monitors the electronics.
Psychic/Medium: Communicates the easiest with the dead, is sensitive to anything that isn't living.
Historian: The history buff that knows the background knowledge of the location of the mission.
Priest: Goes with the groups with the arsenal of holy water, bible and the power of God to vanquish evil. (Mostly needed for the 'Bat out of hell' levels)
Investigator: Most common member. Goes in with equipment in hand ready to kick some tail
Ghost: Can be repeating ghosts or ones for the run of the mission. Most are nice but some can be just plain evil
Demon: At higher levels these nasty guys show up. May God be with you.
Succubus/Incubus: Maximum of 2 per gender of this race. These guys (or gals) are spirits of lust and often can be found at places with... questionable actions. Popular locations to find them are bars, clubs, street corners, or any place dark magic has been used.

Character Skelecton
Gaia username: -your name here-
My name is:
I am a:
I am ___ years old (Age goes in the ___)
I am a: (techie, priest, historian, psychic, investigator, ghost, demon, incubus, succubus)
Are you blind? I look like this: (Appearance goes description goes here. Anime or real pics are allowed)
Don't judge me but I am: (Sexual Preference)
My life reads like this: (Bio goes here. At least a 5 sentence paragraph.)
I have this locked up deep inside: (Secrets go here)
I like this part about my job: (3 likes)
I hate this part about my job: (3 dislikes)
My theme song is: (put youtube link or just put name of song and artist here)
FOR GHOSTS, DEMONS, INCUBI OR SUCCUBI
Communication level: (Ghosts 1-3, Demons: 1-4, Incubi/Succubi 1-5)
Possession level: (Ghosts have a basic level of 2-3, Demons 1 and up, Incubi/Succubi 1 and up, when first making all are at 1 unless you talk to me)
Exorcism level: (Ghosts have a basic level of 1-3, Demons 3-4, Incubi/Succubi 4 and up)

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

Improvements
Most improvements are aimed at historian/priest characters as well as ghosts and demons with their communication levels, possession levels and exorcism levels. Improvements come as you earn experience with all the missions you complete and the little favors you complete for Boss. First let me describe the human improvements.

Historian improvements: General knowledge (learn the ability to read body language and can get a better understanding at what people are and are not saying), location knowledge (learn the ability to know the information about the location of your mission), event knowledge (learn the ability to know past events that happened at the given location), and lastly ancestral knowledge (learn the ability to know about the property's past owners, the current owners and anything to do with people on that site).

Priest improvements: Demonology (have adept knowledge of demons), exorcism (be adept at rescuing poor souls from demons and free homes of foul spirits), power of prayer (customizable prayers that can repel, summon, or destroy spirits/demons)

:Ghost, Demon, Incubi/Succubi Improvements:
Communication level~ The higher this stat is the easier it is to communicate with the living.
Exorcism level~ The higher this stat is the harder it is to be removed from a person or place
Possession level~ The higher this stat is the easier it is to take over someone's body

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

Missions
Boogie man = Easy, Headless= Average, Bat out of Hell = Hard
Things go bump in the night: It would seem an average American home has a few friendly ghosts that are starting to get a little rough. Mrs.Wright is asking for your help.
I feel like someone's watching me!: A frightened Mr Roberts feels a little paranoid. To regain his sanity he wants his house investigated to see what is going on.
Catch me if you can! (SPECIAL): It seems a little boy's playmate wants more friends to play with. He wants you to play with his best friend.
A message from beyond: An old woman is convinced her deceased husband is trying to contact her. Can you decode the message?
Evil Angel: A disciple of god has begun dabbling in the black arts. Now he must pay the price for his sins. (Priest strongly needed)
The freaks come out at night!: It seems some odd shadow spirits are plague a young couple and is driving them apart. Can you save their relationship and rid them of these spirits?

-Stay tuned for more missions!-

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

What is Cryptopia?
Cryptopia is a society founded by Boss to help those who are plagued by the paranormal.

How did you set up this place?
Boss took out a business loan for a law firm.The law firm wasn't meant to be however. It was never in Boss' intentions to have lawyers walk through the building, but investigators, scientists and believers of the supernatural. Thus Cryptopia was set up to aid those who are plagued with the supernatural and wish to be free.

How is business going?
Business is booming as a matter of fact. Because it is doing so well, Boss has expanded the technology department so they can create new equipment for the investigators.

What do you even do here?
Investigate claims of supernatural happenings, advance technology, and assist the American economy

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

Additional information
* You are allowed more than one character. Each person involved in this RP is allowed a maximum of five characters. I suggest having a few different character types rather than all the same.
* Special Quests are missions that often need only one person or can give a team of characters brownie points with Boss. Enough brownie points will get you better equipment
* Later on I will mention to each of you how many points your character has and how many it takes to get better equipment.
* If you are a knowledge like character (i.e Historian or Priest) your improved equipment will be extended knowledge of a given topic. Example; the priest can be more in depth with demonology then the idea of exorcism.
* If you are a ghost or demon; your improvements go toward your communication levels, possession levels and exorcism level requirement.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

Contests
Possible Contests may be held. Keep your eyes pealed, you never know when it will reach out and grab you!

Announcements/Important dates and events
Role play setup ~ December 19 2014
Role play opened ~ December 19 2014
First posts ~ December 19 2014
Merry Christmas! ~ December 25 2014
Happy New Year!! ~ January 1 2015

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

The Employees
Names of Characters and their puppet masters go here
DJWUBZY as "Boss" (Succubus, The Boss)
DJWUBZY as "Michael Alman" (Human, Medium)
DJWUBZY as "Blayne Wallace Winchester" (Human, Priest)
DJWUBZY as "Allen Meric Jones" (Human, Assistant)
DJWUBZY as "Gidget Flowers" (Human, Tech)
XxAngel of EchoesxX as "Serena Alana Michelson" (Human, Medium)
NothingComes as "Alice Blanc" (Human, Tech)
Heart of a Guardian as "Aiden Cassidy" (Human, investigator)

The Teams
The names of the investigation teams and their members will go here

Team one:

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

Links

Our Characters go Here
Click the link to see your characters and your fellow team mates

Our OCC is Here
Click the link to see what your team mates are saying to do with the story!

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

I declare this RP open!
Begin sending characters and I'll start approving them!

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Like a Boss~

Five AM came with the ringing of an alarm clock. However its owner had been awake for hours sitting up on her bedside. Reaching out to switch off the clock she sighed and got up. The dark haired woman entered her bathroom and examined herself in the mirror. Her flawless pale skin and olive eyes stared back at her. "Morning ol' girl. Nice to see you're still looking good in your old age." She said to herself as she cracked a smile before removing her nightgown and started the water in the shower. After a calming thirty minute shower, Boss stepped out fully dried off and wrapped in a scarlet red towel secured around her. Opening her closet door she looked inside for her office wear.

What a joke. There was no such think as office wear, Boss deicded what she wanted to wear because she was the boss. Boss was always described as an eccentric woman. For one thing, she called herself Boss. Not too many people, especially women for that matter, call themselves boss without a reason or story behind the meaning. What she always said was, "I am the boss, therefor I should be called Boss." No one ever questioned the statement for fear of loosing their jobs.

At last she removed a pin stripped pair of pants and mini jacket. After dressing she still had to find a shirt. Not sure which to go with she closed her eyes and reached inside the belly of the beast. Feeling a silky material under her fingertips she grabbed it. Opening her eyes she had selected a low cut gray silk shirt. I like your sense of fashion. She thought to herself as she pulled the blouse over her head and adjusted it to fit her thin frame. Looking over her shoulder to the alarm clock she saw the red numbers now read six o'clock. "He should be awake now. If not I shall wake him." She said out loud.

Closing the sliding doors she sat down on the bedside and reached into the nightstand drawer and extracted a hefty looking cell phone. It was the newest model of the droid phone, and the recent influx in paranormal activity. She took pride in her investigation agency, Cryptopia. She dialed in a cell number and hit send. The phone began to ring...

Give or take, I always get what I want~

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Michael Alman: psychic medium for Cryptopia

Across town in his bachelor apartment, Michael was deep in sleep. For some reason, tonight's dream focused about work. The sleeping male was lost in a mountain of paperwork and seemed to be drowning in it. Or was getting so many paper cuts that he thought it was just suffocation. That was when the loud ringing of his cellphone woke him. Reaching a hand out and flipping open the phone he answered the call. "Hello?" From the other side of the line he heard his boss' voice. Literally the woman's name was Boss. He glanced to the alarm clock on the side table and was shocked. The red digital numbers read it was just past six in the morning. Does this woman even sleep? Last time she called me it was just past one! He thought as he sat up and listened to the woman speak.

Confused, mind bruised, it seeps out~

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Like a Boss~

Shortly after Michael had answered his phone, Boss began to speak. "I have new missions for you and the rest of your team. I would like you to round up the others." She ran her spider fingers through her dark hair and inspected her reflection in the mirror. Of course she looked her usual supermodel gorgeous, but she always thought she looked too thin. No matter how much the woman ate she just couldn't gain any weight. Snapping back to the phone call she listened as Michael mumbled he understood. "Good. Call the others and get to my office as soon as possible. No stopping for breakfast, Allen has made breakfast and is waiting for everyone in the office. See you in half an hour." With that said she terminated the call and stuffed her iPhone in her pants pocket.

Glancing back to her reflection she smiled and exited the large apartment. Locking the door behind her, Boss made her way to the elevator and thought the thing would never get there. Seriously why do humans create such slow things? The ones in Hell are much faster. Boss thought pressing the button for the parking garage and waited for another three minutes to crawl by. At last she got to the parking garage and climbed into her black Jaguar. Pulling away from the parking garage she hit the early morning New York traffic and swore like a lady shouldn't.

Give or take, I always get what I want~

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Michael Alman: psychic medium for Cryptopia

The phone call from Boss didn't last very long. As a matter a fact it was barely two minutes before she hung up on him. Why would someone call a person at six in the morning just to have them crawl into work so early? Uhg time to wake the others I guess. Michael thought as he got up from his bed and dialed up one of the members of his investigation team. He knew Serena wouldn't be happy being called so early in the morning but it had to be done since someone had to share his pain of waking up so early. While the call was going through the man opened up his closet and searched for new clothes. In the dark he couldn't tell what was what but didn't feel like turning on a light till he had to get his shower. Jeez is she that heavy of a sleeper? He began to wonder as the call reached it's fourth ring.

Confused, mind bruised, it seeps out~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces