Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just in this really weird mood, so here's what I got. This is a camp RP, the kids came to just be away from there homes, and once I think of a good name for it, I'll edit the title. There are four cabins altogether, two for the boys, and two for the girls. I may draw up a little map type jammy of the camp, so if I do i'll edit the post. To sum up the basic appearence, there's a huge forest, one big clearing where there are campfires, a huge lake, and the showers/outhouses, and the cabins. Anyways, here's what you need:

Name
Age (10-18, except for camp counselors who can be older)
Cabin Number: (numbers 1 and two are for girls, numbers 3 and 4 are for boys)
Appearence
Personality
Other

Post if you want to be a camp counselor person. 3nodding Anyways, here's my stuff:
Name: Remy Smith
Cabin number: 2
Appearence: Has strawberry blonde hair, pale freckle-y skin, and blue eyes. She has glasses and contact lenses that she switches between.
Personality: Remy is a happy-go-lucky, free-spirited girl. She's kinda shy around people she doesn't know, but she's a fun person to be around. Her specialty is making people laugh, and she's a tomboy. She tries to be friendly with everyone.

Rules:
1. No cybering. Take it to the PMs
2. Respect the other RPers

In Cabin Number 1:
Nii (c3r3aL)
Christal (Fantasy_christal)

In Cabin Number 2:
Remy (XxPuNkD_pUnKxX)
Demonz (666_demonz_child)
Naka (Kahrli)

In Cabin Number 3:
Rissdie (BloodFang)

In Cabin Number 4:
i can i sleep with girls ??? maybe we can have one of those sexy partays were i run after them... "Come here bitches"
that would be fun Lmao
I suppose...*lingers and waits for people to join*
Name : Nii
Cabin Number: 1
Appearence : petit, 5'3", yellow skin, innocent-looking
Personality : quiet, soft spoken, laid back, wise for her age, been-there-and-done-that type of girl
Sweet! A person! whee *hopes for more*
Name: Christal
looks: Avi
personality: Mysterious and overwhelmeing, she is a very spiritual person but can act different all the time.
cabin #: 1
*waiting to start*
Name demonz
Age (10-18, except for camp counselors who can be older) 16
Cabin Number: (numbers 1 and two are for girls, numbers 3 and 4 are for boys) 2
Appearence avi
Personality fun, tuff , sweet
Other Loves to surf and horse ride
OOC: We could start off the RP now. 3nodding

As Remy watched her parents drive down the dirt road, she waved good bye, grinning widely. Summer camp, what she lived for. Shouldering her bag, she headed over to the main building to let them know she'd arrived.

"Excuse me," she said to the woman at the wooden counter. "Remy Smith."

The woman gave an encouraging smile, then began to flip through a large file cabinet. She pulled out a manilla folder labeled, "SMITH, REMY", pulled out a little key on a ring with a green tag and handed it to Remy, then scribbled something on a sheet of paper.

"You're in cabin number two. Hope you have fun."
Nii came in right after this bright happy person.

"Nii Kitano" she said in a low voice

she reached for her stuffs and went on to her cabin
Gets out her parents Black Hummer H2 and waves to them and smiles carryes a big black duffles bag and a black back pack goes to the office " Demonz" She says to the lady at the front desk the lady smiles and gives her a key to cabin 2 # "thanxs" Walks out to the cabin
Spotting the cabin a few yards away, Remy smiled and sighed. She continued on, and when arriving slipped the key into the keyhole and pushed the door open. Just as she'd imagined. So cozy and welcoming, she thought. Remy looked at the bunk beds, finally choosing the bottom bunk of a set near the window. She slipped her bag underneath the bed, and plopped onto the back, lying back.
She had already gotten her stuff as christal was here before the other girls. She saw three had come and was just sitting down outside the cabin.
she stood outside the cabin door and confirmed if it was the cabin 1. then she walks slowly inside, looks around and found herself a place on the left side of the room by the window

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff