Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you ready for Camp to be in session?!

Yea! Sending in my application now! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Err... Not really, but I'll still send in an application. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Why not? Camp sounds fun! *Sends in application* 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
...Gold? *Sends in application anyways, because it sounds like fun* 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on February 20, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image Cylista groaned a little with the all the camotion going on at the moment. She forced herself to still smile as she told Seth that those were his fellow campers. She then excused herself as she flew over to Demois's cabin simply knocking on the door waiting for an answer, still trying her hardest to have the smile plastered on to her face.

121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uh...sure. Serena couldn't help but give Pheo a strange look as they made their way to the bridge that lead them to the boys side of the camp. What exactly did you mean by encourage them? Serena smirked a little as she realized just how stressed Pheo was about these two campers, They must be really bad if they're causing you to get like this....and for Cyalista to threaten you like this... She couldn't help but giggle as they finally reached the boys part of the campus. Hey there's Cyalista in front of that cabin! Serena waved her hand wildly in the general direction that the two of them were heading.
"Oh. Kay! Bai bai fairy lady!" Seth called out softly, moving up to the door and holding it open for mister sheepy. "C'mon, prob'ly don' wanna be here with them ou' here," he said to his friend, already knowing what would happen. His sister, when she stomped around, often got into yelling matches with their dad, and that only ended in fighting. And he hated when people fought. "Oh, Mister Sheepy? D'you min' snakes? I don' mean me when I say tha'," he added. It was only fair to warn his roommate of their... extra friends. He had made sure they knew to stay nearby and come inside when they needed the heat and protection. Knowing them, they'd probably be fine on their own but he left the option open.

~~~

"I told you, this is MINE Spawn! I'm not giving the damned thing up!" Deimos yelled from within his cabin, not really realizing it wasn't his brother for another few minutes. He paused in his unpacking, maneuvering to the front and opening the door. "Yes? May I help you?" he asked politely, tone cold to hide his slowly simmering anger towards his brother. His eyes shifted from Cylista to Serena and Pheo, eyeing the two females up and down. Maybe he could have some fun without his brother after all.

"If you're here to yell at me, blame my brother for stealing my stuff. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish hiding my things so he won't steal them later." And to figure out where that pretty new camper was going later on today. Hopefully she'd end up going swimming and give him the chance to make a move. Spawn disliked swimming and would instinctively avoid the place unless he knew there would be people there.

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageLingering at the door Caprin looked to Seth with a small frown "Should we really... just leave them out there?" his 'gentlemanly' personality was shining through a little bit as he bit his lip and slowly let the door shut. After a few moments, the boy decided it was for the best; what could he do to help? He was just a kid. Caprin sighed.
The question caught the goat-like boy off-guard and he lost himself in a big smile. "I like all types of animals! I don't mind snakes if you don't mind any of the other animals I invite in..." Caprin chirped enthusiastically. His cheeks flushed a little when he realized how rash he was being. "I mean, if you're not okay with that, that's fine... I just... Ummm... I just enjoy having animals around I guess..." Caprin chuckled sheepishly. "Ah, do you want to do anything fun after we unpack?" He suggested as he pulled his bag to one of the bed and unzipped it.

User Image

Pheo's wings slowly began to ruffle and she tensed up ever so slightly, her skin getting hot to the touch but she wasn't producing fire. Even just being in the same general vicinity as either of the twins made her feel quite uneasy. She shook her hands to cool them off before grabbing Serena by the shoulders and forcing the mermaid to look at her. "Rule one, don't go anywhere alone with either of them, no matter how charming they might seem. Rule two, don't believe a word they say. Rule three, even if you think they're cute, funny, or even remotely cool in any way DON'T tell them." Pheo released Serena and continued to lead her to the door where Deimos was now standing.
"Deimos, this is Serena. She's a dear friend of mine so be good." The phoenix used a threatening tone and glared at the demon slightly before sighing. She didn't really hate either of the boys, they just managed to get under her skin more easily than anyone before. In all honesty, there were easier to manage when they were alone. "I'm not here to yell at you... this time. I'm just here to check up and introduce you to Serena, maybe you should take a break from unpacking and your brother? You seem irritated." She suggested, her kind nature showing a bit more now than before.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image Noticing Pheo and Serena walking from the distance, she turned back to Deimos. "What was it exactly that you're brother stole?" She managed to ask before the two others ended up next to her and she gave a bright smile as she welcomed Serena back to camp. "I'm in agreement with Pheo, a break may be needed. Why not go meet the other campers." She flapped her wings and rose up in the air, "In the mean time, I will be getting some things finished before this evening. Pheo, I trust you can handle anything that happens." She smiled as she left before Pheo could complain in the least.

121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Serena shook Pheo off of her shoulders as she nodded, "I get it Pheo, don't trust them." She giggled as they made their way to the cabin. She noticed a boy with red wings and red streaks in his hair. She sat there and tried to pay attention to what was going on but her legs were starting to peel and get very dry. Causing a large amount of pain to be shot up and down her legs. She gave a quick glance to Pheo, "I've got to go for a while. eet by the waterfall when you have a free moment?" She smiled at her fire friend and then glanced back over to Deimos, "It was nice meeting you, see you around." And with that she limped off to the path that lead to the waterfall as quick as she could. She glanced around quickly before she jumped into the lake area and swam around and enjoying the water as much as she could before anyone would travel her way.
Seth grinned widely. Oh he was definitely going to like Mister Sheepy! "Wha' kin' of animals? I don' mind anything tha' won't eat snakes or me," he replied, already worrying a little bit about his friends. No, Mister Sheepy was too nice to be like that, right? Opening up the first of his bags, he started pulling out blankets and pillows galore and arranging them in a sort of circular nest shape on the bottom bunk of the other bunk bed in the room. "Uhm... I kin'a wanted t' nap bu' I don' care wha' we do. I don' like swimming though... 'm not very good at it," he replied, fidgeting for a moment. He couldn't say he hated swimming, just the fact that his feathers would get all disgusting after he sank to the bottom and raced for shallower water. Swimming without legs and with a long tail is pretty difficult, not to mention tiring. Exercise wasn't one of his most favorite things to participate in after all.

~~~~

Deimos glanced between the three females that now stood in front of his doorway. Guess Spawn was right for once, they DID gang up on people a lot. "What he stole is of no concern. I have it back and that is all that matters for now," he replied to Cylista, turning his attention next to Pheo and Serena. "Hello Serena. As you've most likely heard, my name's Deimos. It is a pleasure to meet you." Might as well be pleasant while he could, especially with missy holy fire standing only three feet from his face and a wooden cabin. If she set it on fire, he'd be a goner in no time and he was definitely not going out like that. Besides, he only had so long to himself before Spawn ended up escaping. The demon paused at the mention of a break. "A break? Eh, if you say so. What kind of break would you have in mind? Other than wandering around and meeting the single person I haven't formally learned their name yet." He had to mentally count off that one. He knew his brother and Serena and he had run into Seth on the way into the camp. The only other person he had not learned the name of was the kid Seth was rooming with in his cabin. Yeah, that would sure be a great way to waste a break.

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageCaprin smiled brightly when Seth said he was okay with animals in the cabin and listed off a few of his 'friends' "Ah, just ones like squirrels, bats, rabbits, fawns... animals like that... I would never endanger you or your friends." He promised, crossing his pointer finger over his heart lightly. "If you wanna nap I might go explore the forest when I'm done here" Caprin seemed to be talking to himself as he put some of his clothes into a provided dresser, smiling and humming an indistinct tune.
Every now and then, the boy turned around to see what his roommate was doing with the excess of pillows and blankets. Caprin couldn't lie, the pillow 'nest' looked exceedingly comfortable once Seth was done with it. After about fiteen minutes, the goat-boy had finished unpacking totally and put on a ball cap (as well as he could with his horns) and hiking boots. As he stood by the door he once again offered to let Seth come along "There's a trail not too far from here that leads to some clearing in the forest... If you wanna come."

User Image

Pheo didn't seem to care what was going on in the conversation after Serena left. She absentmindedly played with the ends of her hair and some of the feathers on her wings as she listened to Deimos. With Cylista there she didn't need to be the adult nor very responsible. The phoenix was acting like the teenage girl that she looked like, it was mostly Serena's influence on her, but also because she had settled down again. "If you want, we could have a... talk with your brother." She chose her words carefully and didn't seem too keen on the idea of messing with Spawn, though she would if it was requested of her.
When he mentioned the break she looked up at him slightly, "I was thinking something along the lines of swimming the waterfall." The girl smiled and glanced over her shoulder, the direction Serena ran off. "There's a really cool cave and a nice natural pool near there, not to mention I need to cool off a bit. You'll have plenty of time to meet Caprin during the campfire and daily activities." Pheo was starting to get antsy and began to play with her wings again, wanting to go have fun with her old friend.
Seth grinned at the animal choices mister sheepy had as friends. He was completely and utterly fine with such choices, especially rabbits. Baby rabbits were absolutely adorable and so fluffy as well. "Ah-kay~ I like 'abbits," he commented, giggling softly at the thought of maybe possibly petting one. Oh yes, he most certainly did like this cabin mate of his! "Hm? a'splore? Yeah!" Sure the whole walking and 'exercise' idea was completely against everything he enjoyed doing, but he liked exploring. And with Caprin there, they'd have LOADS of fun! The naga followed his cabin mate to the door, still wearing only a very loose tank top for clothes. Anything else was nearly impossible to wear. "Le's go!"

~~~

"A talk... with Spawn... Our first encounter must not have stuck. Any talking we may do never ends well and besides, he has been... taken care of. He will not be bothering anyone for a few hours at most nor attempt to steal my things anytime soon. However, swimming does sound like a good idea..." Deimos trailed off, looking thoughtfully off into the distance. Spawn's method of attack was always charging in head first without a plan and more often than not paying the consequences a short time later. But himself? He preferred a plan and here he was, being invited to go swimming with two beautiful women. Spawn couldn't have done better in the given circumstances even if he tried.

"Alright, you've convinced me. Go hang out with Serena, I'll meet up with you two later." But first he needed to lock everything up just in case Spawn launched a counter strike. No, there were no if's about it, the demon WOULD try and get him back for it in some way, shape, or form. Oh well, he'll just be prepared is all.

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageCaprin grinned at Seth and went out the door, seeing Pheo run off and Cylista standing at Deimos' door "Ms. Cylista, Seth and I are goin' for a walk, m'kay?" he shouted in her direction and waited a moment before starting to follow one of the paths that lead into the forest that surrounded the camp. His ears were perked and he was still smiling as they walked. There was the occasional small mammal that would scurry across the path, but nothing too unexpected. Caprin, who was walking beside Seth, made sure to keep his friend's pace.

User Image

The phoenix seemed stoked that Deimos didn't request her to have a stern word with his brother. The girl grinned happily and turned to Cylista "Serena and I will be at the waterfall!" she chimed happily, not letting Cylista protest before she darted off. She wasn't quite running, nor was she flying as she dashed towards the waterfall where she would find Serena already in the water.
Pheo squirmed out of her shirt and jeans, revealing the red bikini she had been wearing under it. "Sorry I'm late!" the girl chimed to her friend before diving into a deeper portion of the water. She loved this natural pool because it was surrounded by pebbles rather than sand and it was deep enough to dive into. There was even a nifty cave behind the waterfall.
It was true that Pheo didn't exactly like swimming because she hated having wet wings and what-not, but being able to dry off quickly is the only reason why she put up with it. "Deimos said he's gonna come over in a little bit..." The phoenix said absentmindedly as she floated on her back. "What have you been doing all year, my trouble making friend?"

((Meeeeeh, crappy-ish posts, but you guys don't care too much x3 ))

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
shy brit-ANY
User Image "The waterfall?" She glanced in the direction the path led, "I'm sure you two will have lots of fun. But please, be safe. Pheo is already down there to meet you." Cylista smiled. Pheo couldn't get out of work that easily. "I might even join you later, seeing as a lot of campers are making it down there this afternoon." Cylista gave a small grin as she turned on her heals and lifted her self into the air over the river and to her cabin. She opened her door and walked in organizing some papers and tiding up a bit. She noticed that there were little to no campers coming for today, "There is always tomorrow." she sighed, more then expecting late arrivals. She then changed into her water clothes and made her way to the path, deciding to walk rather than fly at the moment.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Serena had been re-exploring the under waterfall cave before she heard some one dashing on the ground above her. She quickly swam up and laughed at her friends frantic changing before she flinched as the Phoenix jumped into the water besides her. "Late, was totally expecting it." Serena smile and then grinned mischievously. "Nothing. Just annoying the family, scaring sailors, the same ol'!" She laughed almost regretting to ask, "And what about you? What did you do to this camp to get Cylista so worked up and picking on you. She's used to be so level headed." Serena swiftly moved over next to her friend, keeping up with her pace as she kept her balance above water.

((OMG look I posted after about 2 weeks. razz ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff