Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Lillian dug her nails into Jackson's waist as she kissed her until she remembered how Jackson electrocuted her by doing the same thing earlier. She quickly pushed her again just as Jackson stepped back. "I'd rather not die from a demon's kiss if you don't mind." She frowned slightly at Jackson before sitting down next to her brother. She kept her blue eyes on the demoness, or rather the demon's chest.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg

User Image

Mitsukai
Daughter of Poseidon

Outfit: Look at the picture. She's wearing exactly what the picture shows. her clothes.
Height: 5 feet 6-7 inches
Hair length: 7 1/2-8 feet long

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Kai heard yelling inside the cabin and got up. "I thought Adonis was the only person left here..." she mumbled as she stepped into Aphrodite's cabin. She walked close to Adonis's bedroom door and could hear his voice, along with a woman's inside. I wonder what they're talking about? she thought, looking through the doorway and seeing Adonis's back faced towards her and the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Aphrodite... she thought immediately. Well, she is definitely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen... she thought, not making a sound.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him. She knew he was tired but she wanted to stay up with him, even if it was just for a bit longer. She smiled when he mentioned her mother, "I know she is. And I know she would if she could., But, I think something is keeping them from us." She smiled then bit her lip when he asked her why they had to be careful, "As much as I want you Alec and trust me, I do. But, I don't know if I can trust myself not to..." She smiled then blushed slightly as she didn't finish her sentence.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Adonis sighed and left out a breath, he was acting childish. He frowned slightly when Aphrodite showed him his wife only to tell him someone was going around looking just like her. He crossed his arms as he listened to her warning, "Fine. I won't." He ran his fingers through his hair, not sure what to say. Adonis was sure he would have known what to say or do, had he been in his first life. He cleared his throat, "Thank you, for your barter." He lowed his head in a small bow before looking the goddess in the eye once more. He wondered why Aphrodite was still there, he knew she must have had some other motive. Adonis played with his hair a bit still uncertain of what to do.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageJackson smirked as Lillian kissed her back. She licked her lips as she watched her gaze travel over her chest, "I can control that love. So I wouldn't worry about that. Besides you know you like it." She winked at her the laughed. She loved to tease Lillian. Mostly because neither of them could really resist the other. There was a fire in both of them they they just stoked. She licked her lips then winked at her, "Well, if you ever want to repeat last summer, I'm more than willing." She chuckled then winked at her again.

Aphrodite was grateful he snapped out of it. "Finally Adonis." She walked over to him and stroked his cheek gently, "If Zeus ever found out I was here, he would have my hide. But, I come because I care for you Adonis. You truly are one of my favourites." She smiled then placed a gentle yet lingering kiss on his lips.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec stared at her for a moment, looking a little confused. "What do you mean?" He asked softly, yawning, waiting a moment for an answer. He chuckled and then smiled at her, watching her blush. He shrugged slightly, "Well, if you want me to I can always stop you if you try anything." He winked and then shrugged, kissing her lightly.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Adonis felt his face warm from blushing. It seemed a little strange that someone who'd once been a dear friend was now his mother. Even stranger when she gave him the small kiss. He cleared his throat again and took a small step back, the whole thing felt weird, it was different from the affection he shared with his sisters. "You know I'd never let Zeus harm you, I fight for love." He smiled at the goddess. "I promise I'll repay you for your barter. What ever the cost."

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Once she was all set for bed Clarise grabbed the book she had been reading earlier and also placed a lit candle beside her bed and laid down in her bed and propped herself up and opened her book and started to read comfortably in order help her sleep through the remainder of the night.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo laughed slightly then leaned up and kissed him, "Well, you better stop me. If you can." She smirked then kissed him a bit deeper, "I did say sex was off limits. I never said other stuff wasn't." She giggled slightly then ran her hand down his chest. "I would really like to take care of you." She smiled then nipped his lips as she gently kissed his neck, "Unless you want me to stop." She smiled then kissed him gently.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aphrodite smiled at him, "Good, I'm glad Adonis." She smiled then hugged him gently, "Now, go find your wife Adonis and this time make sure you stay with her." She smiled then started to disappear. She bit her bottom lip as she remembered Jackson was here, "And one more thing my darling. Stay away from Jackson. She ties to your past. That's why whenever you're around her, you flash back to your past life. I don't know how she's connected and I doubt she will ever tell you. So I beg you my darling, stay away from her." She smiled then kissed him gently before finally disappearing. If Adonis ever found out that she had hired Jackson to kill his wife so she would possess his soul, he would never forgive her and that she couldn't have.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Lillian smirked, she was very much tempted by the offer, it had been a while since she's last engaged herself with Jackson. It was never disappointing, she silently weighed the thought of sleeping with Jackson. There really were no down sides, the scratches and cuts always healed after she went near a flame. Lillian bit her lip, "That actually doesn't sound half bad, Jackson. Your place or mine? I'd prefer to travel my way." She added, reffering to her ability to travel through flames.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec kissed her back, smiling at her and then chuckling slightly. He shook his head and then smirked at her, watching as she ran her hands down his chest. "I'm up for it if you are.. What do you have in mind, then?" He muttered softly as he watched her, kissing her back and pulling her a little closer.

Trash Garbage

AngelOfDeath890
User Image» ------------------------- яуи{ kαtαяínα-яαуηє } mααstínα
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxitkekkyu ísn’t ít σkαч thαt í kíllєd тнeм all? Aη∂ thє mє whσ чσu hαtє-؟
xxxxxxxxxit'skekkyu ιѕη’т т.н.ι.ѕ αℓѕσ ¢.α.ℓ.ℓ.є.∂ our ∂ є м ι ѕ є؟
x x x x x x x x x x x x k e k k y u x௰hεṉ ⓐ ¢.є.я.т.α.ι.и вєℓσνє∂..ωσяℓ∂ ωιℓℓ....
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x k e k k y u x[ V . Λ . П . I . Ƨ . H]

While sitting she heard a voice, it wasn't something she wanted to hear. seemed to be nothing more than a whisper until it was louder, nearly crackling her ears. She didn't remember the voice fully but it was something familiar about it. She didn't know what this male voice wanted with her, or if she was just going insane. She sighed ignoring it as she stood up, finally walking inside as she decided to walk past the other cabins, wondering what strange happenings were occurring.

The voice returned again repeating her name in a strange pattern. her eyebrows furrowed as she finally couldn't tune it out anymore. 'WHAT?!' her eyes closed in agitation as she knew that someone or something was doing this on purpose. It only wanted to make her look like a fool. She slammed her fist against the cabin she was standing near, not noticing the female looking inside of the cabin. She merely looked embarrassed, quickly avoiding eye contact. She managed to mumble something before placing her arm back on the cabin, only to clench the fist as she heard the voice again, this time making a commentary about her previous actions. 'Who the hell is this?' she thought with frustration to tears.

At this point she forgot completely about the female and frowned. It couldn't be Hades, from her last encounter he didn't seem to want to pester her, merely just show up every now and then with something and a few words of "wisdom" as she was going to put it. He was more or less like a supernatural dead beat dad. only occurring sometimes but only when needed, which in his terms meant near death situations.

Theme song: Mozaik Role- Megpoid

Out Of Condoms:

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

User Image

Mitsukai
Daughter of Poseidon

Outfit: Look at the picture. She's wearing exactly what the picture shows. her clothes.
Height: 5 feet 6-7 inches
Hair length: 7 1/2-8 feet long

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Kai stifled a gasp and stealthily walked back outside. She sat back down in the dirt next to the cabin door, her head resting on her knees. Well... Aphrodite must REALLY like her children... And since when is Adonis married!? He's really young... Maybe an arranged marriage? she thought, then shook her head, her eyes tightly closed, her nails digging so hard into her legs that they ripped the skin, and blood started sliding down her leg.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageJackson smirked. Hell yeah. She was getting laid. Lillian had always been her preference. She was just as passionate and dominating as she was. They always fought for control but in the end, she always ended up winning. She smirked then winked at her, "You're place as usual. Meet me there. I'll be there shortly after you." She smirked, she preferred to travel her new way. Through electricity. It was a bit slower than fire but it make her skin come alive. She nodded to Kane then winked at him, "Meet me back here tomorrow night and we will train more." She smirked then disappeared. Reappearing in Lillians cabin. Lillian barely had time to appear before Jackson threw her on the floor to have her way with her.

ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him then rolled her eyes at him, "Please tell me you aren't a virgin and that you've done other stuff before." She smiled then leaned up and kissed him gently. She ran her fingers through her hair then laid her head against his chest. She yawned slightly then frowned suddenly feeling very tired, "You know what on second thought Alec, I think we should go to bed." She smiled then kissed him gently, "I think it's bed time for both of us." She smiled then kissed him again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff