Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled as he talked. She'd heard about the monsters before but none had ever seemed to attack her. She smiled as she gently and slowly moved her feet in the water. It was cool and she liked the feeling of it. She turned and smiled at him, "I've heard about these monsters from a few others that came to the camp today. They'd been chased by them. I never saw them. Never even knew they existed actually." She sighed slightly then smiled at him. "So what's it like being a demi-god? Honestly. Do we get special powers or just whatever is transferred through our blood? Is it different for anyone?" She frowned then paused when something occurred to her, "Is there others? Like, do I have any siblings by any chance? Do you have any siblings?"

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg

User Image

Mitsukai

Outfit: Look at the picture. She's wearing exactly what the picture shows.
Height: 5 feet 6-7 inches
Hair length: 7 1/2-8 feet long

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Mitsu sat up quickly, her blind looking eyes alert and surprised. "What the fu-" she said, then looked over at the girl that lay on top of her. She quickly wiggled out from under her and stood up, shaking her head as if to clear it. She looked at the girl that had tripped over her and bent down to help her up. Kai was smiling when she peeked up at Adonis. She grabbed one of the girls arms and softly drug her upwards until she was standing, her hands soft on her arm. "I'm sorry," she said quietly and sincerely. "I didn't mean to trip you... I guess I should have been watching for people, and, well, you know... Not have laid down in the middle of the ground..." she said, bowing, her hair falling into her face. She looked back up at the girl, hoping she was alright.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec glanced at her again and smiled, nodding slightly. "Well, you're lucky. It can be dangerous for a demigod outside of this camp." He whispered quiely, just loud enough for her to hear. He shrugged at her question. "Depends on who your parent is, I guess. Like your mother is Athena.. So I'd assume, given some training, you'll be pretty good in battle. And me, I can do this." As he finished speaking, he held out his hand and a small ball of flame appeared in his palm. He smiled as he turned away, and threw the flame into the ocean. Then he turned to look at her again with a small smirk. "It's because my dad is the god of fire," he explained to her after a moment. He made another small flame appear in his hand before closing it and letting it die out. He loved to play with fire, more than he loved crafting new things.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Adonis couldn't help himself as he laughed slightly. "So I get a grouch. And she gets a bow? That doesn't seem fair." He said to Kai with a smile. He looked at Althea and raised an eyebrow, amusement twinkled in his eyes. "You're face, I think it's broken!" He said with mock concern, he loved to joke. "Oh no. Actually...." He tilted his head slightly, "I think it's an improvement." Adonis chuckled at his own joke before giving her a concerned look. "But really, do you feel alright?"
He gazed into her eyes for a moment, searching to see if she was okay. He found that the eyes always told the truth. He knew some would mask their pain, to avoid embarassment over such a thing. Adonis looked at Kai a second time and gave her a wink, "That would be an impressive talent on the battlefield. A hidden blockade, make to make men stumbled over their own sword."
" After wakeing back up from her Nap alena jumped down from the tree as she quricked her eyebrow looking at all the camosion, Alena saw the girl with long hair then saw the other guy the one with no shirt as alena blushed once more at the sight of him as again the voice of alphodite's came back into her head. " my my surely you were raised better then this alena after all this man you blush a pound is the last of your family and family at that dirty minded child. The voice Faded away as alena was starting to get mad she gripped her sword. " just show yourself coward!!! " Alena Picked up her sword and Started too wonder off on the campus.

User Image

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg

User Image

Mitsukai

Outfit: Look at the picture. She's wearing exactly what the picture shows.
Height: 5 feet 6-7 inches
Hair length: 7 1/2-8 feet long

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Mitsu smiled. "I was not a grouch!...OK, maybe I was...A little..." she said, blushing. She looked at him with the innocence of an angel. "What would be an impressive talent?" she asked.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him then gasped loudly when he created fire, "Wow. That is so cool!" She giggled slightly then smiled at him. She sighed slightly, "She's also the goddess of wisdom but I really don't feel very wise." She smiled then sighed slightly, "I've never even picked up a weapon before so I doubt I'd be very good at it." She sighed slightly as she reached down and touched the water, "I almost wish that Poseidon was my father. I love the water so much. I swear I'm part fish." She smiled then scooted over to the edge more. She slowly lower more of her bottom half into the water. She was wearing a shorter skirt so she only went until it touched the water then she pulled back out. She smiled as she rubbed a little bit of water from her thighs, "Do you like swimming Alec?"

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

"Your ability to make people like poor Althea here fall." Adonis said as he patted Althea on the shoulder. He let his hand fall back to his side and continued to smile. He never felt uncomfortable around Althea, despite her father being the god of death. He had died before, it wasn't that bad really. He frowned slightly as he thought about his death, he didn't remember much of what happened after the sword pierced his chest. That was right before... Rght before she died... He thought to himself. He felt a pang in his chest, he still didn't know who the woman was. But he knew it hurt to think about losing her. He forced a smile before blowing out a breath. "Well unless Kai lays down again, I believe you are safe. I'll see you two ladies around." He continued to force the smile until he turned away and walked in the direction of the weight room. Adonis was a little angry at himself as he fought back tears, other than his eyes being red he showed no sign of distress or sadness. He always made sure that no one saw him cry, it was too hard to explain why. Adonis shook his head and cleared his throat a bit as he rolled his shoulders and continued to walk.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec grinned at her reaction to the fire. He smiled and nodded slightly when she said it was cool. He shrugged as he listened to her. "Yeah well I bet you'll still be an amazing fighter." He replied to her, watching as she touched the water. He chuckled a bit and just continued to watch her silently for a while, not sure what else to say. He shrugged at her question, "Swiming is okay I guess. I prefer fire to water, but I guess that's just because of who my father is." He shrugged and glanced at the water, getting quiet. Without really realizing it, he made another ball of fire and just let the flames run over his hand while he stared at the water. He knew his fire could be dangerous, if he got too angry then it would get out of control. But luckily Alec was normally a calm person, and it hadn't happened very often.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled as he made another fire ball. She smiled then laid down on the dock. Her shirt rose, revealing a bit of her stomach. Her belly button was pierced and it was clear to see. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sunlight on her skin. She loved the feeling of the sun, "So, what else do you do around here Alec? Just make weapons and armour for everyone? Or do you make other things as well?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec turned to watch her as she laid down, still letting the flames run over his fingers. He was good at controlling the fire by now. He just stared at her in silence for a while, feeling unable to look away. Then she asked her question and he smiled. "Well I do make other things for fun.. But I mean, if anyone asked me to make something special for them, and I had the time, I probably would. Not that anyone ever has." He shrugged slightly even though he knew she couldn't see him because her eyes were closed. He would glady make something for her if she asked. He sighed as he had the thought. But it was true, even though he'd only just met her. He had a thought suddenly. Maybe he could surprise her with something. As sort of a welcoming gift, since she was new to camp. But what? He hardly knew her, he didn't know what she would like.
" Alena made her way to a dojo she kicked her shoes off and entered it. Walking around the dojo for a little wile she sigh. and began too think " who could my mother be athena alphodite's hera who? " Alena looked at allthe kendo stick and sword's in the dojo as she grabed a kendo stick and started to swing it at a test dummy. wow there's not alot of guy's here is there. " Alena started working out in the dojo with no one around alena figured now was the best time better then any other.

User Image

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Honest criticism means nothing: what one wants is unrestrained passion, fire for fire.

A loud snore could be heard from the top of the counsler's cabin, it was loud enough to wake the owner up. Jacob sat up, startled slightly After a minute he figured out what had happened and started laughing, he hoped any of the counslers hadn't noticed him up there. When he calmed down he jumped down from the roof and rolled into the ground. he grinned and started walking to the mess hall.

His smile disappeared as he made it there, he couldn't stand the grouping system, he either had to eat near the hermes kids at his own table (which was a hastily put togther stool with a table for one, right next to the little thiefs), who always ended up stealing his weapon; a lage fire poker made out of celestial bronze, yeah, a fire poker, the thing you use to move around logs and coal in a fireplace, or sit alone and get stared at for the entire time, mostly he just sat in front of the fire that the demigods' used to sacrifice some of their food to their godly parent, which, once he scraped off some of the food on the plate he had gotten, he did so. watching the licks of fire dance back and forth, unconstrained and yet, warm and inviting. Every so often he picked at his food,

There may be a great fire in our hearts, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled and she knew he was looking at her. She opened one eye and smiled at him, "Really? That's cool." She smiled then sat up. "Have you ever made anything like bracelets or anything like that?" She smiled as she held up her wrists for him to see, the many bracelets that hung from her wrist, "I love bracelets. I've got soooo many of them. I collect them. It's really weird but I like to." She smiled then rolled on to her stomach. She stretched out and smiled, "We never get sun like this where I live. It's incredible. I love the feeling of it." She smiled then looked up at him, "You're pretty cute. Do you know that?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec watched her some more and smiled, nodding slightly. "Thanks, I guess." He shrugged at her question and stared at the bracelets on her wrists. He smiled a bit. "Well I'm sure I could. I'll have to get to work on that later for you. Maybe you could even come watch me make it," he chuckled. "And you can consider it a special gift from me as a kind of.. Welcome to the camp." He was glad she would be the first person he would ever really make anything special for. He already started planning it out in his head, and smiled to himself. But he wasn't sure why he wanted to make her something so badly. He shook the thoughts away and focused on her again, listening to her speak. He paused when she said he was cute and then chuckled. "Yeah I guess so. You're actually the first person to say it out loud though."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff