Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Flatterer

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image 'Finally some quiet..' thought Clarise as she got her breakfast and started eating at her table and noticed that there were other campers at other tables but she didn't see any at the Athena table and sighed 'So much for a good conversation from other children of Athena..' she thought as she ate her meal.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg

User Image

Mitsukai

Outfit: Look at the picture. She's wearing exactly what the picture shows.
Height: 5 feet 6-7 inches
Hair length: 7 1/2-8 feet long

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Mitsu shook her head no, her long hair faintly making a swishing sound. "No, I was just wondering why you aren't at breakfast..." She said, shrugging and walking over to a battle dummy close to where the man was. She laid her bow and arrows and her sword on the ground and started punching and kicking the dummy as a warmup. Once she was done with her warmup, she grabbed her bow and arrows and found a target. She notched the arrow and aimed. She let it loose, and it struck the bulls-eye. She let loose another arrow, followed by another, and another, on various targets, hitting 12 out of 14 in the bulls-eye.

Cheery Streaker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled and took his hand and pulled herself up, "Thanks Alec. I appreciate your help. I really don't know what I was going to do." She smiled then dusted herself off. She ran her fingers through her hair again, she liked Alec. He was the first person who had actually talked to her. It was clear that she was new and not a lot of people would actually talk to her. She smiled at him, he was quite a bit taller than her. Granted she was on a bit of the shorter side. Guess she hadn't inherited that from her mother. She took a deep breath and smiled at him, "What's it like working in a forge? I've really only read about them, not to many places have a forge now."

Familiar Cultist

User Image

Adonis was barely able to make out the words the girl was saying. With his free hand he took out the ear plugs so he could hear the girl clearly. He switched hands and continued his exercise, he thought about the girl's question. Until that point he hadn't even realized he'd skipped breakfast. His stomach growled loudly as if to not only remind him but embarrass him. He chuckled slightly at the situation before getting to his feet. "I guess you could say I forgot all about it." Adonis shrugged before introducing himself. "I'm Adonis by the way." He watched the girl as she did her routine. He wondered for a moment whether she was a child of Apollo or Artemis. He knew better than to ask, some campers found it rather rude, especially the ones who weren't fond of their godly parent.
Adonis brushed himself off , "Thanks for reminding me though." He said with a laugh. Adonis didn't want to be rude and just walk away, but he didn't exactly want to stay in the girl's company either. Girls always tried to stay near him, it was rather annoying. Even at this moment he could feel the gaze of a few girls lingering on him. He ruffled his hair a bit, maybe if he rubbed his head hard enough he wouldn't notice.
User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

"It's nothing, really." Alec said softly with a small smile. He watched her for another moment before beginning to walk, making sure she was following. He listened to her question and then shrugged slightly. "I don't really know how to explain it. I like it, but I am a child of Hephaestus. I can show you around the forge later if you like." He smiled a little wider, just walking and taking in the same sites that he did everyday. It was nothing new to him. But she hadn't had a chance to explore the camp yet. He was walking by her side quietly, just making sure she had time to take everything in and know where it was. He hadn't really planned on talking to anyone today, but rather just going straight to the forge to work. But oh well, he didn't mind hanging out with her.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Mitsukai

Mitsu Sighed and lowered her bow. She looked at the man, her eyes steel. "In case you're wondering, I don't know who my godly parent is." she said, knowing that most people asked that question after seeing her skill with the bow. "The only reason I'm so good with a bow is because I trained when I was young," she said, glaring. She jerked her head towards the dining hall. "Go on, you might want to get something to eat. Wouldn't want a pretty face like yours to get all skinny and boney now do we?" she said, sarcasm in her voice. I wonder who his godly parent is... Judging by his looks, I'd say Aphrodite, but then, I'm fairly pretty, and I know I'm not Aphrodite's... I'm not snotty and super beautiful... she thought, lifting her bow once more, she let off another 3 arrows, each one hitting the bulls-eye, before looking back at Adonis. She sighed. "My name is Mitsukai. You can call me Mitsu, Kai, or just Mitsukai, I don't care... It's a pleasure to meet you, Adonis," She said, curtsying in a sarcastic manner.
User Image

" Silva Walked outside and looked around seeing all the camper's. Silva Then walked past the training field and sat down " My well it's a good thing everyone is getting to know each other on there first night at camp. Silva watch Alce showing the new girl around.and chuckle. " Well she sure is a cute one alec has the right idea " Silva got up and walked more around the camp getting a look at all the new member's

Familiar Cultist

User Image

"Err...right..." Adonis said as he gave the girl a curious look, it was unusual to him to feel rudeness directed at him. He was used to it from other men of course, they often viewed him as a rival. Just his presence and an admiring woman would often make other guys attack him. But hostility from a woman, this was new. He noticed her bitter tones, he knew it would be childish to retort in the same manner as the girl. Adonis figured the hostility was something that harbored within, he was being used as an outlet. "Well Mitsukai, the pleasure is mine. I'm going to go grab a bite. I hope you enjoy yourself while here." His tone was respectful and kind. Adonis flashed a small smile before turning away and walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

Cheery Streaker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled and listened to him talk. He was cute. She blushed slightly as that thought passed through her mind. She quickly shook her head then nodded at him. "Sure. I've never been in a forge before." She smiled not really sure what else to say. She tucked her hands behind her back as they walked. She stayed quiet as he pointed out every building. She sighed slightly, she would never remember it all. She just hoped that one day she'd become more comfortable with this place soon.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg

User Image

Mitsukai

Mitsu watched Adonis walk away and burst out laughing. She fell to the ground, her butt making a soft sound as it hit the ground. She giggled and gasped for breath. "Oh, my god! The look on his face was priceless! Ha ha! He was so surprised at being talked to in a bitter tone by a girl, oh, oh it was priceless... Such a handsome man must not be used to being treated rudely by women," she said, her giggling slowly dying. "Hey! Adonis!" she yelled at him, standing up and waving. She cupped her hands around her mouth to amplify the sound. "Your pretty boy charms wont work on me, hun!" She yelled and, smiling, waved while laughing.

Familiar Cultist

User Image

Lillian remained silent as the boy, whom in her mind she dubbed her newest victim, carried her bags to the Hephaestus cabin. She opened the door and directed the boy to her room where he put down the bags. She blew a puff of smoke as she stood in the doorway of the Hephaestus cabin. She watched the boy as he walked past her. She glanced at the sheath on the boy's hip, she narrowed her eyes before quickly grabbing the handle of the sword. Once it was unsheathed she held the sword up to the light, swung it a bit then looked at the handle. It was a blade of her own making, something from back when she attended the camp. She frowned as she examined it, it was one of the earlier swords she made. She glanced at her initials on the handle, the boy quickly grew impatient and began to demand his sword back. Lillian glared at the boy, "Your sword?" Her voice was barely over a whisper as she twirled the sword in her hand, "Your sword?" She repeated as if trying to understand what the boy was saying. Lillian held the sword by the dull end and gave a sharp thump on the boy's head with the handle. "Any sword you get from here is not your sword. A weapon always belongs to it's true master, it's maker. Don't ever forget that." She growled before flinging the sword at the boy rather carelessly.
She took a drag from her cigar, she wondered for a moment if any of the counselors would recognize her. Her hair was much shorter than when she left, it no longer fell in her face. She sighed softly as she ran her fingers through her hair. If they didn't recognize her by her face she was sure the cigar would give her away. Lillian smirked as she thought about the counselors, she'd love to see them try and make her leave.
User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec glanced at her for a moment and nodded, he couldn't help but notice the small blush on her cheeks, but he didn't say anything about that. "I'll be sure to show you around then. And you know if you ever need anything you can come see me." He kept showing her around, pointing out things and they finally stopped at the forge. He leaned against the outside of it and smiled. "And finally, here's the forge. And well... That's about it, I guess." He shrugged and just stood there watching her for a moment, thinking of what to say. "So you maybe feel like doing anything else?" He asked after a few moments of silence.
User Image

" Silva Made her way too the cafeteria. Still looking all around as silva run's into Adonis son of alphodite's " good after noon Adonis. Silva bowed in respect as silva grab some water. " you know not every girl is going to hang over you son of the goddess of love don't mean you are you only share half of her jean's. " Silva placed her hand over her mouth and let out a chuckle. "Silva began walking around still it was great seeing everyone get along with one another. Silva went too the training Grounds and sat down watching the kids train talking and so on. " It's funny how some of these kids act nothing like there godly mother or father i guess that must be there mortal parent's side too them after all my father was god of war violence But i don't feel any of it. "Silva looked up to the sky it was about time for her to set thing's up as she left the campus and headed into her class room. Silva got behind her desk and got some thing's out as she then smiled and relaxed.

Cheery Streaker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him as they reached the forge, "Well, I don't know honestly. I just got here.... So... I don't know if there is anything really to do around here." She shrugged her shoulders slightly then ran her fingers through her hair. She bit her bottom lip as she took a deep breath. It was amazing how clean the air was out here. She had been raised in a city so she barely ever had clean air. She smiled at Alec then shrugged, "So, it's really up to you what we do now."
User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec nodded and then chuckled, "Well I rarely get out of the forge. Unless it's to train." He shrugged as he rested his eyes shut for a moment, thinking. He stayed like that for a while before opening them again and looking at her. He rarely had time for anything fun, he wasn't even sure he had the time now. But maybe he was just too involved in his work to take breaks just so he could hang out with people. And he hadn't even begun to work yet today. Even when it wasn't really necessary, he still did. He enjoyed crafting things, not always just weapons and armor, but other things too. He would sometimes make other things just for the fun of it, when there wasn't a low supply on anything and he'd had the free tme. He realized he'd been quiet for a long time, but he wasn't really sure what to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff