Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

Marina Daughter of Dionysus

Marina walked inside her cabin and waited for Jacob to follow. She stopped short before hearing her name being called. She figured someone wanted to ask her about her party or tell her about one that was going on either way she did not close her door just incase someone wanted to enter and tell her something. "Well it seems that there is someone trying to find me, well if they need me i'm in my cabin," she said mostly to herself than Jacob. "So, do you like my cabin?" she asked as she motioned to it. She had bookcases lined on all sides of the walls, filled with alcohol instead of books in all various sizes and colors. She also had a mini bar near the corner of her cabin right next to her window. She has a standard sized bed with thick blankets and tons of pillows and a little couch across from her bed.

((Edited))

“The definition of a balanced diet – a drink in each hand”

Quote:
Username Why Not Zoidberg and Collin218

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him. She liked the fact that he was sweeter with her around. She never acted like this either. She was not comfortable around guys, but, around her, she just wanted to touch him, all the time. She smiled at him more then kissed him again, "I know how that feels. I was never comfortable around guys ever. I have a bad history and a bad taste in them." She sighed slightly then hugged him.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

"Oh hey Clarise, sorry I must not have seen you." Adonis grinned sheepishly before answering Victor. "Uh yeah. I'm tossing a party in Aphrodite's honor of course, and I need some of Marina's drinks to get people to err...loosen up a bit. Everyones invited, toga theme." He put his hand to his chin as if trying to remember some other details. "Ah, yes I forget. The men of the Aphrodite cabin will be handing out free castrations to anyone making a move on our lovely sisters." He smiled at the last sentence but his tone was serious. Adonis glanced around looking for the demigoddess he needed. "Anyway, I was a pleasure to see you as always Clarise. I'll be seeing the two of you at seven thirty," He patted Victor's shoulder and jogged off to finish his search. Adonis nearly gave up looking for Marina until he ran past the Dionysus cabin and saw the door open. He took a deep breath before stepping in the doorway and knocking on the door, despite it being open. "Hey Marina, can I bug you?" He smiled at the girl before giving a wave to the boy who was also in the cabin. "Hey, you must be new. I can't tell from here. Bad vision, I'm Adonis. Welcome to Camp Half Blood."

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec smiled back, just staring at her until she kissed him. He smirked a little and kissed her back, listening to her speak in silence as she pulled away. "Well, I don't think your taste in guys must be all bad. I mean you like me, and I'm a pretty sweet guy. With you around, anyway." He chuckled as he hugged her back tightly, running his fingers through her hair and kissing the top of her head. "Don't worry about the past, all right? All that matters if you're here now, with me."

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

Marina was about to enter her closet until she heard the voice of Adonis. She turned around and gave a nice smile. "Yeah sure Adonis, what do you need?" she asked as she turned back to her closet. Soon she started to look through her party clothes just in case any parties would come up last minute. She pulled out a little black dress which was skin tight on her and placed it on her bed as Adonis introduced himself to Jacob. She started to look around for a pair of simple black pumps to go with her dress.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled then chuckled at him, "Yeah. well, you're the first guy who doesn't have a criminal record." She sighed slightly then smiled back at him. She wrapped her arm around his waist, "Hey. Do you want to go swimming? I don't know if you like to swim, but, I do love to. And even if you don't want to, you can ogle me because I don't plan on wearing a swim suit." She winked at him before wrapping her fingers around his and pulling him towards the door.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Adonis stepped into the cabin and glanced over at the bar for a moment, "The Aphrodite cabin is throwing a party tonight, toga themed. And I was wondering if you could provide us with one of your special brews." He ran his fingers through his hair, suddenly regretting asking for Marina's help. He didn't realize until that moment how much of an inconvienace his last minute request may have been. "That is, if you're not too busy or something....." He added quickly.

Alien Businessman

User Image
Victor Dawson

"Castration's? I suppose its a good thing I can best them in a fight huh?" he asked himself aloud, he shook his head quickly. "Anyways, it sound's like I will see you at the party?" he more stated then asked as he started backing towards his cabin. Once he was inside he let out a grunt and made his way to the trunk that contained his clothes, he pulled out several bright orange camp half blood t-shirts, a few "Team Ares" shirts, some jeans solid shirts and finally found his toga, he then quickly replaced the clothes in his bag. Sitting down on his rack he untied his boots and slid them under the bed and pulling out his sandals. "Not going to need these." he murmured pulling the leather braid from his hair and setting it along with his pencil down on his nightstand. A quick scan of the room and he changed his clothes, he was still going to shower but just didn't want to come back and return his dirty laundry. He stepped outside and started to finally make his way to the showers.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec listened to her, not saying anything. Then he shrugged as she mentioned swimming. He chuckled and smirked at her, "Well, I think I'd come just to see that," he teased her, kissing her softly and then letting her pull him toward the door. He smiled at her and opened the door of the forge, walking out with her slowly and not bothering to let go of her hand as he started to walk with her toward the water. He watched her from the corner of his eye, not saying anything.

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Honest criticism means nothing: what one wants is unrestrained passion, fire for fire.

Jacob mulner

"uhh, yeah it's nice, very, you." Jacob managed to say, getting over the situation he was in. "hmm, i wonder who it could be, maybe jasper?" he half answered. he let her go about her business while he looked around, as one figured there was an impressive amount of alchohol. he started reading over some of the labels but stopped as the conversation outside led the boy into the room, The guy might not've known him, but Jacob knew Adonis, the camp heart throb, it made Jacob want to gag. "nah, third year man, though i doubt you would know me either way, my name's Jacob," he looked the guy up and down, "so, you here for the party planning, it's going to be great," Jacob was oblivious to Adonis's plans, so he assumed he was here to help with the beach party. "hey, i don't mean to prod, but is it true that you sleepwalk, you might want to check that with the hypnos cabin, cause it can't be good for you." Jacob never was one to hold back questions in politeness, if he wanted to know something he would at least ask. and it was fun when people got upset at him. Jacob was greatly upset when Adonis revealed his plans for a party, well, Jacob knew which one he was going to, and it wasn't toga themed
There may be a great fire in our hearts, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.

(())
BowWowzChica
Username Why Not Zoidberg

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

Marina smiled and looked back at Adonis. "Honey I am never too busy to help out with a party, especially when it comes to you." she said as she walked over to a shelf and started to run her fingers across the various bottles trying to think of what could be the best choice for the party. "And after your party you can come to mine, but mine does not start until much later, think of it as an after party. You can bring everyone it is going to be at the beach." she said as she finally picked a perfect drink. The bottle was slim in its shape and was filled with amber-colored liquid. She smiled as she reached for the other bottles that looked like the first one she picked out. Marina smiled at both boys, "If you want Jacob we can go to Adonis' party then leave early to get ready for mine." she suggested. Marina could tell that Jacob did not care for Adonis, but still tried to break the on coming tension.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo laughed then smacked him playfully as they walked. She liked the way he held her hand in public, like he really didn't care what others thought. She smiled as they walked. Once they reached the ocean she winked at him before pulling her shirt off. She winked at him before slowly sliding her skirt down her legs. She blushed slightly when she was down to just her panties and bra. She giggled slightly then dove into the water. She smiled as she resurfaced.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec grinned as he watched her, right up until she dove into the water. He just stood there for a moment, wondering whether or not he should join her. He yawned slightly, shrugging to himself. Since he'd gotten to see her it seemed only fair to return the favor. He chuckled to himself as he had that thought and stripped down to his boxers, standing there for a moment before diving in after her. He looked at her with a small smirk and winked. "Hope you enjoyed that view," he teased, unable to stop himself. Thrn he swam around a bit before swiming up to her and splashing her playfully, smiling.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smirked as he stripped down to his boxers. She arched her eyebrows then winked at him. "Oh yea." She smiled then swam over to him. She grabbed the top of his boxers then pulled then, snapping him lightly, "I bet the view is even better without the boxers." She smirked then giggled. She splashed him back before swimming away from him. She liked teasing him, even if it was only half teasing. She really did want to see what he had under those boxers but they had just met.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image "A toga party?" said Clarise and smiled "Sounds like fun." she said as she heard everyone was invited 'This will be my first party in years..' she thought and watched as he left in search for Marina. "I'll see you later at the party." she said with a smile and started walking to her cabin and into her room. When she reached her room she made sure to put away the book she had been reading then looked in her closet for the toga dress she had and smiled. She then walked into the bathroom to freshen herself up before she put on the dress along with some crisscrossed strap sandals. Once she was all clean and freshened up she looked in the mirror and braided her hair and smiled satisfied with her look. She then opened a jewelery box and brought out a owl pin that her dad had given her and pinned it to her dress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff