Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I am Carmel, daughter of Ares, God of War.
I am a warrior, a survivor.
I vow to protect those close to me.
I swear I will fight for what I think is right.
Never will I lose the defining Ares quality within me, the thrill I feel when joining a battle.
User Image

Carmel walked on silently as Antoine followed behind her and the other two girls. Right on te ede of the camp, before they officially left, Carmel turned around. She watched as her beloved camp was being destroyed, and tears welled up in her eyes. She kissed the fingertips of her right hand and held it up high, symbolizing her goodbyes to the camp. She turned around and never once looked back.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Gumby Ningata

User Image

Ɖɛмɛnтια

" I found out that bones without flesh are more interesting than bones with it."

Thee Daughter
Of The One And Only

Hades

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ɖɛмɛnтια awoke suddenly. What happened? Did she sleep this long? She stood up and ran outside. She didn't know where she was, what had happened. She noticed her fellow camp mates but she was lost.

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ: Confused

((OOC: Sorry i've been gone, just found this. quote if you want to interact))

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
lil_msnati

[[ Wow yea, you missed a lot. Perhaps you should ask whats going on b4 you post? xD that would be a good idea. The camp is being destroyed, and we are moving to a new thread, a new RP with the same RPCs. ]]

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kitty Kat Rosetta
lil_msnati

[[ Wow yea, you missed a lot. Perhaps you should ask whats going on b4 you post? xD that would be a good idea. The camp is being destroyed, and we are moving to a new thread, a new RP with the same RPCs. ]]

{{Yeah I did, and I apologize for that. Seriously.. moving to a new thread? Why is it being destroyed?}}

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
lil_msnati

[[ lol it's fine. We are moving bc the thread is dying, and we need to RPCs and members. So when ppl come to our RP, they see that there are over 200 pages and don't want to join. We are moving so it would be easier to get more people, above other reasons. ]]

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kitty Kat Rosetta
lil_msnati

[[ lol it's fine. We are moving bc the thread is dying, and we need to RPCs and members. So when ppl come to our RP, they see that there are over 200 pages and don't want to join. We are moving so it would be easier to get more people, above other reasons. ]]

{{Ahh, I see}}

Username Why Not Zoidberg rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Wait, i thought, i still get to play Aphrodite?))

Username Why Not Zoidberg

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageIt had been a tiring day for Jackson, helping Hades welcome all the new souls into Hell. She felt a bit bad for not being there to help protect the camp against Zeus's attack. As she ushered some of her more favourite students into Hell her heart broke a little bit. When she noticed Adonis, her heart broke a little more. She had tried to talk to him but he just shoved her off. He was obviously a little pissed that he was dead. His death had really hurt her. She had promised that she would help protect him and she had failed him. She had asked Hades to let her go and relax for a bit. She hadn't expected Adonis's death to affect her as badly as it did. Hades had released her and she decided to go for a swim in the Styx. She stripped completely naked as she dove deep into the water. The feeling of the lost souls reaching out and trying to grab her, helped calm herself. She frowned as she saw deep in the river. It wasn't supposed to be there, nothing was supposed to be in the river. She dove deeper and swam up to it. It was a sword. A sword she had seen before but she couldn't remember where. She reached down towards the sword then stopped. She bit her lip and frowned, "Lillian.." She muttered as she remembered who the sword belonged to. She shook her head then reached down and grabbed the sword. The moment her fingers touched the blade, a shock was sent through her body. She screamed slightly as electricity surged through her body. It hurt like hell. She immediately dropped the sword and swam to the surface. She crawled on to the bank and groaned in pain. She had never felt anything like this before. She rolled on to her side as even more pain assailed her. It felt like her DNA was changing. And little did she know, it was. The minor god that Lillian had killed before was still trapped in the sword and the moment Jackson touched it the Gods abilities and powers were forced into her body. She groaned loudly as she felt a power that she had never felt before. Not even when she had Hermes's powers. These were all her own. She stood up slowly and licked her fangs. She was a Goddess now. She didn't know how she knew, but, she just knew. The powers were incredible. She ran her fingers through her wet hair, drying it instantly. Her eyes grew wide with excitement. She had never experienced such power and she had planned on playing with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff