Lavish Ladykiller

"As of now the end begins
I want to laugh but there's no joke
To eat with the beasts and run with the wolves
On the ashes you must choke"

User Image

Artemis
Goddess of the Hunt

"I will get you Ares. I don't care how long it takes but I will get you." Artemis spewed as she rubbed her jaw. She disliked being handled by a man. But for now she needed to retreat and get herself back under control. Ares had won the first round but this was far from over. She was going to get the upper hand soon. "Don't get any ideas. I'll be back soon enough." Artemis vanished and returned to camp. Her mind went to her friend Demeter and what she may be doing. Apollo was with his tree and she knew better then to bother him. "Demeter, dear. Where are you?, my friend." Artemis sent out to the goddess.

"I wanna torch it, burn it, scorch it
********' stomp it out
Laugh as it blows away"

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Apollo

Apollo sighed and pulled Atlanta closer as he listened to her. He propped himself on one elbow watching her silently for several moments before answering. "No." He said finally trying to decide whether or not to say more. He gave her a light kiss on the lips before he continued. "None of the demigods are abominations. I don't think that you are and neither does Poseidon." Apollo nuzzled her neck with his nose. "Zeus, would kill you regardless. But this war is more than just the demigods. It's causing a split on Olympus, almost like the Trojan war but worse." He informed Atlanta. Apollo sighed as he thought about the future, most of what he saw was bloodshed. "I don't choose sides unless things get personal. Be carefull when I send you back, you and your brother are not the only demigods who has shed a god's blood. Beware of gods and demigods who choose the sideline." Apollo warned having already known and seen the death of Hercules. Apollo closed his eyes resting his chin on the demigoddess's head, he was focusing on the double he'd left on Olympus, waiting to tell the double how to respond.
xtigsx

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Aurora dodged his attack and swung her leg to the back of his head. That was pretty good for a Lover boy, she had to admit...but not out loud. Now was she going to allow him to flash her a proud filled, triumphant smirk. No sirrie. She wasn't going to let him remind her of that pompus a** who would just hit on girls instead of training. Bouncing a few steps backward, she waited for Antoine to strike again.

User Image

[OOC: ]

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
~ G O D D E S S ~ O F ~ L O V E ~
~A N D ~ B E A U T Y ~

Aphrodite understood what she felt as she pulled her intoa hug and then looked at her and then smiled

"I undeerstand what you mean, people dont fall in love as they used to anymore, its all an attraction, men count how many women they have made them spread their legs to them, and its all lust, there is no earnest love anymore, i can understand what you feel, people dont appreciate thing as they were before," aphrodite said. "and Demeter, you can teach them, you can make them aware, you are the goddess of seasons, you can cause a draught and all otther seasonal maladies to make them aware how important life is."

Aphrodite smiled as she waited for her sister's answer.

((Question, isnt Gaia the goddess of the earth not Demeter? demeter is the goddess of seasons...))

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

0000000000000000000000000000000~ Son of Aphrodite ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine Dunked the Swing and watch her move back and antoine paiused as he looked at her and he studied her movements and then went to attack again, pretending to aim for the head, but actually aiming for the back of her knees.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Aurora blinked as she noticed the assault. In a split second she noticed where he was truly aiming and used the time she had to jump in the air. Sending a kick to his back, before back flipping behind. She smirked and turned to him.

"Nice try," She said smugly, before beckoning Antoine with her hand to come at her.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine did a Froward flip using his ltgs iint he air to attack her whe in the air and then looked at her and he smiled at her, they were evenly matched, none of themwas landing a blow yet, but he could feel himself cooling down

"you're not bad yourself," said Antoine as he looked at her and stopped as he looked at her and smirked and went to attack. "this will be a good spar."

~time skip~

Antoine lay on the GGround and then looked at Aurora as ashe was tired, they had a Fair amoung of bruises and him too, Antoine used his powers to heal facial impurities and then turned to her and offered his hand to her.

"Give me yur hand, i will heal ll the bruises i inflicted on you," said Antoine and then waited for her answer, as he lay there on tthe ground patiently.

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Aurora lied down, feeling now tired from all the excursions of fighting a well matched opponent. When did he become well matched? She blinked when he offered to heal her bruises. Well it be best not to have to fight the enemy with bruises. She closed her eyes.

"Very well," She said, waiting for him to do so. "By the way where have you learn to fight? Obviously not in class, that's for sure."

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine took her hand and then healed the Bruises and then he looked at her when she asked that and he sighed as he let go of her hand

"i came to the camp a master in the art of self defense,," said Antoine to her"When i was young my friend and i were kidnapped,, when my friend's parents refused to pay the ransom and hired a detective and the police, they tok my friend, and they murdered him, i was frightened, i watche he whole thing, when the police came, my father sennt mee to train in martial arts, and i learned all kinds of weapon but i decided on the Whip, ii itrained hard and at sixteen, when i recieved my aphrodite inheritance, i went to the camp, i was scared, that i wasnt accepted by my siblings because i was scared that i wasnt "Aphroditeish" enough, so i downplayed my skills acting more Aphroditeish, then thats when i learned the Daughters wanted a brother who could protecct them, that was when i graduated annd stayed there, and i decided to use my skills to the fullest, knowing they would accept me that no matter what i do i am part of their family.... i cept my human side and my divine side, because that is me, and no one can change that, and once i accepted who i am, i found i was content and happy,do you know you are the only one i told this too... "

Antoine paused as he looked at her and then stood up and removed his coat and lent it to her.

"Here, its a chilly night, and i dont wantt you to get cold," said Antoine and then waited for her answer.

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Aurora blinked at Antoine's story, she never heard him say this to anyone nor did he ever talk to her about this. She blinked again when he placed the coat over her shoulders and looked at him, it was a bit chilly, but she was used to it. Still she wasn't sure if she should refuse it or not.

"Why didn't you tell anyone what you're going through?" Aurora asked, deciding to accept the jacket. She had her own issues before coming to the camp as well, but she never really considered it sad or anything. She never experienced the death of a friend. In fact this war with the gods and demigods would the first war she's gone to.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine sat down beside her and then he sighed as he ran a hand trhough his hair and then he looked at her and then gave a small smile

"I am a person who does not dwell in the past, though he past come back, its only due memories, as an aristocrat one must learn how to hide ther feelings inside, and those "weaknesses" are ways to be used for Blackmail, as an aristocrat, i couldnt tell anyone the bad thhings, and i simply refused to look back at them, thats why i didnt tell them," said Antoine to her. "It a way to protect my integrity and my pride, i'v been lie this since i could remember, i have to be strong because i am the heir to the family fortune and lordship, i cannot and will not be weak."

Antoine paused as he looked at her and they stayed there in silence as he looked onward, waiting for her answer.

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"I see," Aurora said. "Sounds like being aristocrat is both a pain in the a** and is lonely." She grew up on the streets, so she had no idea what family was, but she had an idea what they should be. Comfort, dinner at the table, and people to run to when you needed help. She couldn't imagine an aristocratic lifestyle at all and something told her she may not want. However, she couldn't help, but ask, "What do Aristocrats do?"

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at her and looked down as he looked at the Grass and ran a hand on a piece of grass and then looked at her and gave a smile.

"I grew up with my father, since my mother is Aphrodite, she had to leaave the moment i was born, i always had breakfast and dinner witth my father, but lunch was alone, since he was always at home, most of the time i was with my uncle who lived with my Grandparents who thought tht i should be trained to be an aristocrat at an early age, sop i was both studying my academics and lessons an aristocrat should learn, ettiquette, Manners, dance, music, art, and other lessons that my family instilled in me though that was a bad part off my life, since i never had time for play, my father was seldom home, and would seldom meett me, it seems that he didnt want to see because of mother, then i was kidnapped, and my father realized he didnt want to loose me and went to gete me, that was when my life changed for the better," said Antoine to her. "A von bieefeld must be proud, they bow yto no one, a Von bielefeld, should nbever be weak, they should be regal, they should [present themselves as proper Ladies or Gentlemen all times, at home or in public, a von bielefeld must be kind, caring, and respectful, a Von bielefeld must be tthe best of what they can be, A von bielefeld does not have the word "Impossible" or "improbably in their vocaulary" since everything can be done if you put your mind to it, those were a few of the rules that were ingrained into me since childhood, yes its a pain in the a** and a bit lonely but it only gets better in the Future,, but i wont change anything about my life because that is what i am, and i am not going to change that."

Antoine paused as he looked at her and gave asmile as he looked at the Moon waiting for her answer.

PirateQueen12

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageJackson growled loudly when Hermes punched her back, "You ********] She swore as she stretched her back. That had actually hurt. As soon as Hades takes over Olympus, I'm going to rip this b*****d to shreds She thought to herself. She growled as Hermes moved to upper cut her. She growled as she quickly dodged the punch. She ducked under him as she slammed her fist into his stomach. When he doubled over she brought her foot up and slammed it into his face. She quickly did a black flip to get away from. She smirked as she licked her fangs. This was exactly what she had been looking for. A good fight. She smirked as she rubbed her fingers together, sparks flickered from her fingers as she smirked at Hermes.

ღღⓀⓐⓛⓘ ღ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔღღ

User ImageKali sighed heavily as she nodded. She followed after Duo. She sat down next to him, just making sure that she didn't touch him. Not being able to touch her husband was breaking her heart. She loved Duo, more then anything in this world. She bit her lip as she thought about Hades. They had made a deal but she had yet to even know what it was. She bit her lip again then sighed heavily again. "Duo, is your father answering you? My mother's not answering me...." She muttered as she ran her fingers through her hair. She hated this and she didn't understand why this was happening. She prayed that a god didn't do this to them for leaving. She ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed again. "Duo, no matter what happens. I love you and we'll get through this." She smiled then blew him a kiss.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
~ G O D D E S S ~ O F ~ L O V E ~
~A N D ~ B E A U T Y ~

Aphrodite heard her daughter call and wasnt happy, she stood up and then looked at her sister.

"Just wait for a moment, dear sister, one of my daughters is calling me," aphrodite said. "I will see you later."

Aphrodite then popped into Kali's place and looked around the place, it seemed that Duo's midas touch had been activated, and the reason, kali called her was because she needed her, and that was what made her not happy.

Looking at her daughter she placed her hands on her hips as she looked at kali.

"Why did yyou summon me?" the goddess asked. "Better Hurry because i left Demeter in antoine's rooom looking through his sketchbooks and i would like to return to her."

Aphrodite looked at Kali, she still wasntt happy that her own daughter ignored her and left the family and camp, she had half a mind nnot to answer her call, but that wouldnt be fair... so she sttood there and waited for Kali to answer.

Jackson-Leia
Just waited for you to get online

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas