Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Other than a small chuckle Lillian showed no notice of Jackson's comment about their past. She rolled her eyes at Jackson before turning to face Silva, "Demons. They're so forgetful." She shrugged one shoulder before declining the seat Silva pulled out for her. Instead she sat on a bar stool closer to the counter. She rapped her knuckled on the counter as she spoke, "As I recall it's been about five years, since the ban." Her voice was icy. "But really, who's counting." She said sarcastically before ordering a glass of water. She wan't in the mood for a drink. Lillian was still rather agitated. She chewed slightly on her cigar, it was nearly at it's end. Lillian placed flicked the cigar onto an ashtray before another cigar instantly appeared between her fingers. She smirked, the endless supply she had long ago realized were a gift from her father. That and the small hammer that hung from the belt loops of her jeans.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec chuckled and kissed her back, nodding slightly. He smiled at her and then listened to her, starting to run his fingers through her hair again. He stayed quiet while he did that, just watching her. "I can't figure out how I already like you so much," he whispered softly while running his fingers through her hair still. He smiled, leaning down gently and kissing her cheek. He wondered how he could be so lucky as to meet someone like her. "And by the way, I think you're amazing, and extremely beautiful." He said softly as he looked at her.
User Image

" Silva Looked at Jackson for a few min then looked over at lilian. " water at a bar? something tell's me you didn't come here just for water. " Silva crossed her legs and sipped on her drink some as she looked up and down at jackson bitting on her lip. " Demons yes right lilian heh ohh this is akword " Silva saw lilian flick 1 cigar out and oh most right away lighting another." Screw demons and devil's thoses' things are going too kill you first....

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Adonis nodded his head as he slowly stood up, making sure to keep a respectful distance from both girls. One trait that lasted between both lives was his respect for women. He had always admired a woman who carried herself like a lady, one who didn't let men touch her when ever they pleased. He never could recall any moment when he's been disrespectful or rude to a woman. Adonis ran his fingers through his hair, he gave a small smile at Stellamaris, when she asked if everyone was okay. So kind, to think of others after just being in such a state. Adonis thought to himself as what he suspected to be the same dove camp and landed on his shoulder. He lightly stroked the bird with his finger tip before placing the bird gently on the top of his head. The dove make a sound of contentment as it used it's beak to make Adonis' hair more nest-like for it's comfort. Adonis laughed, "A new friend." He grinned at the two girls,He joked lightly, partially serious. He really did want to either get back in the water or put on his pants instead of standing around in his underwear.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageJackson smirked at her as she arched an eyebrow, "Oh my dear Lillian. I am not forgetful. And if you don't believe that, you can't fake that video we made that yes I still have it." She winked at her then finished yet another scotch. She ordered another one and crossed her legs. She smirked then turned to Silva, "Mm. I bet you look good bent over to there Miss Silva." She arched her eyebrows at her before laughing.

ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo laughed slightly and smiled at him as he ran his fingers through her hair. She shrugged her shoulders, "I can't figure it out either. I like you to. Obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be here, alone with me." She smiled then blushed brightly when he complimented her. She blushed more then covered her face with her hands, "Would you quit that! You keep making me blush!" She smiled from behind her hands.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec smirked as he saw her blush, watching as she covered her face. She chuckled and kissed her forehead gently, "I don't want to stop though. I was just telling you what I think. And you know you liked it." He yawned and rested his eyes shut as he leaned back, still smiling and getting lost in his thoughts. There were so many thungs he wanted to say to her, but he knew he shouldn't. It was too soon to say all the things he wanted to say to her.
User Image

" Silva took a long drink then slammed the dring down as silva's eye's trailed up and down jackson's body. " Silva got up and walked over too jackson running her finger's threw her hair. " well instead of all of this talking why not do how closs is your person cabin jackson? i wouldn't mind seeing how it look's

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Lillian paused as she listened to Silva's laugh, at the moment she had the strangest impulse to strangle the woman.. Instead she settled on the mental image of the woman engulfed in flames, Lillian laughed lightly as she looked at Silva just as she made her joke. In her mind the demidod's skin was melting off her face from intense heat. Her blue eyes brightened for a moment, a slight flicker of cold fire hid behind her reflective eyes. She took a drag from her cigar and blew out smoke as she responded to the ares demigod. "You'd be surprised to learn, about what could really kill a person." She gave a smile that was fueled by malice. Lillian smirked slightly as she heard Jackson speak to Silva, An eyebrow arched as she watched the woman flirting with the demon, she waited to see Jackson's reaction to Silva's forwardness. Her grin widened as she watched the two, she was mentally betting that her ex-lover's reaction would be a violent one.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo smiled at him then pulled her hands back from her face. She couldn't stop the smile from her face, even if she had wanted to. He was just so incredibly dreamy. He was kind and sweet. "Yeah. I do like it. Never stop." She smiled then moved from his lap. She giggled as she watched him. He was leaning against the back of her couch with his eyes closed. She smirked, feeling incredibly devilish. She leaned in then ran her tongue the length of his throat before kissing him gently. She pulled back and giggled slightly, "Sorry. I had to do that." She winked playfully at him before sitting across from him.

♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageJackson laughed at Silva's forwardness. She didn't mind it today. She grabbed Silva's hand, almost violently, "Don't touch the hair. No one, touches the hair." She smirked then released her. She finished her scotch quickly before grabbed Silva's a** and pulling her tight against her body. It had been a long day, full of disappointments. She could use a quickie. She licked her lips as she eyed Silva hungrily. She glanced over Silva's shoulder to Lillian. What wouldn't she do to taste Lillian again. She arched her eyebrows at Lillian, "Hey Lil, why don't you join us? Hm? Make it an incredibly hot demon sandwich?" She winked at her, only half kidding. Then she released Silva long enough to hop of the stool, "No my sweet Silva, we don't head to my cabin. No one goes into my cabin. So you have a choice. Either your cabin or the woods. I'm good with either." She winked at her as she grabbed Silva's a** tightly.
User Image

" Silva still starts playing with jackson hair trying too flirt with jackson as she looks back over too lilian. " oh there's no mistakeing what can or can not kill someone and that firely stick you hold is sure too kill you faster then any real threat. " Slinding on her words as Silva was a light drinker and was drunk at this point. " S..SO Unless your wanting a 3sum you hold your tongue too me missy i know a thing or too so don't sound high and mighty about yourself you you ... " Silva starts too smirk holding in her laugh as she leans into jackson. " you had s e x with her huh? well then why not me huh lets go lets go right now to the cabin lets go " Silva started too walk off lossing her balents as she then sat back on the chair. " Or in a while when your ready i'll just sit here yeah here is good

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec smiled as she admitted to liking it. He nodded his head gently with a small grin, "Oh I wouldn't dream of it. I love to compliment you." He paused as he felt her tounge on his throat and then felt her kiss him. He smirked and started to kiss her back right before she pulled away. He opened his eyes and glanced at her, laughing softly. "Don't apologize. I doubt I'd ever complain about anything you do to me." He smirked and then winked, clearly messing with her. He couldn't help it. He did had a flirty side as well as a sweet one. He'd just been keeping that part of him locked away until now.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Still smirking she looked from the hammered Silva to Jackson. "Yes, because it's my life's ambition to sleep with a demon and a drunk at the exact same time." Lillian said sarcastically and rolled her eyes before giving Silva a look of disgust at her drunken state. Every second that ticked by was another moment she felt like burning the woman and her soul to ashes. She refrained from acting on these thoughts however, the last thing she wanted was for Ares to have a reason to bare a grudge. She took a drag from her cigar. Lillian winked at Jackson, "You have fun, though.It seems you make an excellent crutch." She tilted her head a bit referring to Silva leaning on the demon. The smug look only intensified as Silva sat down, again she looked at Jackson, raising an eyebrow before glancing back at the drunk. Lillian tapped the counter to get the attention of the bartender, "Vodka. Highest proof." She ordered, she received her drink quickly. She looked at the small glass, setting the alcohol ablaze before drinking it down. Alcohol had almost no effect on her, partially because it evaporated from the heat in her esophagus before even reaching her stomach. Lillian had to drink constantly to feel any sort of effect.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♀♀ⒿⒶⒸⓀⓈⓄⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ♀♀

User ImageJackson laughed when Silva was already drunk, "One drink? Man, I have a lower tolerance than you and I've had four scotches already." She smirked then stood up. She grabbed Silva around the waist and pulled her from the chair, "Lean on me doll. I'll take good care of you." She smirked then started pulling her towards the door. She smirked once they reached outside. Jackson smirked then led Silva around the side of the building. She pushed her against the building and started kissing Silva's neck, "It's been a long time since I've had a good ********. You better be good Silva." She muttered as she ran her hands all over her body.

ⓈⒽⒾⓁⓄ ⓉⒽⓄⓇⓃ

User ImageShilo laughed at him. She smiled then winked at him, "I take it you enjoyed that?" She giggled more then ran her fingers through her hair again. She smiled more at him then she got up and walked over to her kitchen. She pulled out a bottle of water and opened it, sipping it slightly, "Do you want anything? It looks like it's a fully stocked fridge." She smiled then leaned against the counter as she sipped her water more. She looked at him, and just smiled. She didn't understand it. But any time she looked at him, all she wanted to do was smile. There was something about it, that just spoke to her. She liked it. she had never felt a connection to anyone before. Not even her own family and yet here she was. With a complete stranger.

Ice-Cold Hunter

User Image

Ⓐⓛⓔⓒ Ⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓓ
Son of Hephaestus

Alec smiled back and nodded slightly. "Yeah, maybe." He shrugged slightly and watched her, still continuing to sit where he was. He yawned and shook his head at her question. "I'm fine, thanks." He replied quietly, watching as she smiled at him. He smiled back and wondered what she was thinking about. He shrugged the thought away and continued to stare at her for a moment longer before glancing away again, not saying anything. It wasn't like he had anything to say anyway.
User Image

" Silva feeling jackson hands all over her body she blushed kissing jackson back and placed her arms around jacksons neck kissing back as things started to get heated between the too clothes flying off. TIME SKIP ( after a few hours of s e x between the too. Silva fully nude lay's befind the bush with jackson. Silva had fallen asleep wth 1 arm wrap around jacksons waist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff