Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
At first this was looking like it was going to be a bust. Nothing but seaweed, fish and left behind water toys that had sunken to the bottom of the water. He was about to blow it all off and head for the deep woods when something near the furthest end of the lake caught his eye. Swimming closer it looked like an underwater cave of some kind. It looked dark however though not out of reach of a deep breath for looking inside it. He nodded to himself and then surfaced and swam for the shore. As he got out he noticed the addition of someone knew to the lake. Another pretty girl, apparently they just grew from the trees around here. All of them looking just old enough to know better but also young enough not to care. . . Again Max turned his attention to the ground realizing that he was probably staring at the girl and didn't want to come off a leering fool. Instead he made for his bag and pulled out a water proof flashlight that he'd packed for just such an adventure as underwater cave diving. When he heard her say something he turned to look back at her. His face flushed red and suddenly he became very aware that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Ah ha. . . ah hi there!" He said, trying to sound enthused. "You come down here often?" Humiliation punched him in the stomach then and while he was down manners sucker punched him in the head. "I mean good morning. How's it going?"

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

Mio nodded, at the six of them. This was her new group of friends. Then she quickly hugged Devin."See you later, don't get into trouble while I'm gone." Mio said with a grin, before she hurried out the door, then turning around, looking at Ella with a smirk. She motioned for her to come. Then she shouted to Devin, "Oh and, Nova said, she's sorry, she just has androphobia."

User Image
Devin patter Mio's head during the hug"Yeah yeah, mother bird. Devin then smiled. He was glad Nova wasn't mad at him. "Good." Devin with a smile.

Quotable Explorer

"That would be good" Nova liked the idea of having a roommate but she was sort of scared what Lilly would do when she found out what Nova had become. She smiled at Lilly.
Ella smiled at Mio. "So, What do you like to do at camp," she asked.

Ethan grinned at Devin. "Mother Bird," he smirked.
Even Ray smiled at that.

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lilly smiled back at her. "Cool! I'll go ask if I can be moved to your cabin!" said Lilly. "You can go ahead and pick out your bed. I don't mind what bed I get, personally."

With that, Lilly headed back to the main building and waited for someone to help.

((has everyone already checked in or not? I kinda got a little lost... sweatdrop ))

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

Mio thought for a small moment. "Swimming, Soccer, Painting. It's actually my first time at camp, so I'm not sure. Ha." Mio said with a sheepish look.

User Image
Devin looked at Ethan and Ray."Ha, what? We give each other nicknames. I got Dev, and she gets the more annoying ones. Dragon lady is my favorite. Devin then grinned at Ray. "Well, whats on the list of Bro time?" Devin asked, grinning.

ooc---Yeah I think so o 3o

Quotable Explorer

Nova walked to cabin number 20 and made sure it was the right cabin. She unlocked the door carefully and walked into the room. She looked around the big room and put her bag by the bed on the far side of the room

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
((Thanks!))

Lilly walked up to the desk. "Um... hello? I talked to Nova, and we wanna be roommates..." she said.
(the triplets haven't checked into the desk yet :/ but either than that yes everyone has)
Laura looked up at the person that just entered and nodded"that can be done" she said doing the proper adjustments to the forms

Quotable Explorer

Nova sat on her bed, which sunk down and made her fall to the floor. "Woah" She laughed and got on her bed making sure she sat in the middle of the bed. "Gotta be careful"

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
"Thank you!" said Lilly. She put her keys to cabin 16 on the table. "I think she said she'd be in cabin... 20, was it?"

On the outside, Lilly was cool and collected. But on the inside, Lilly couldn't help but feel a little stressed out. If Nova ever found out that she was a run away, there was a chance that she could turn her in. There was no telling of the loyalty of a person she just met, after all. However, there was something deep down... and instinct... a little bubble of intuition, that told her that Nova had a secret as well. And if Nova had a secret, then maybe she'd understand and keep her secret as well, if it ever slipped out.

Everything will be okay... she told herself. Just relax... deep even breaths...
Laura checked the form after taking the key"yeah number 20" she said handing her the second set to number 20 "here you go" she said simply feeling bored.

Quotable Explorer

Nova took out a large book and began reading as she laid back on her bed. She crossed her legs and began to think about her secret and how it had begun

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lilly took the keys and nodded. "Thanks." she said. She left and headed towards the cabins.

"20... 20... 20... oh, there it is!" she said. "Wow, it's big! But I guess it is built for two campers."

She grabbed the handle, and opened the door, since it was already unlocked. "Hey, Nova!" she said, finding her laying on one of the beds with a book. "They were able to give us the same cabin, no problem!"

Lilly went over to the other bed and sat down. Looking over at Nova's bag, Lilly realized that it probably seemed pretty weird that she herself only had one dinky little pack, containing three candy bars and one change of clothes, which were actually dirtier than the clothes she was already wearing.

I hope she doesn't notice...
she thought inwardly.

Quotable Explorer

Nova smiled at Lilly and said, "That's awesome Lilly!" She sat up and made sure to drape her blanket over her book so Lilly could not see the title. She sat Indian style and looked at her. "So what do roommates usually do?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff