Welcome to Gaia! ::

(dude your right I guess it was inactivity or something stuff does come up in real life)
Midori

User Image
Midori kept following the scent until she ran into Damien as he was walking back Oh hey...finally up and about? her tail swayed happily and she smiled
User Image

Austin

"against my better judgment i have not even signed in so i have no where to stay" he said with a kinda half hardy fake laugh "been so busy didn't have time" he told her as half limped

Quote:
OOC:
User Image

I am the Wolf that had it all

Damien

Damien gave her a dirty look and kept walking mumbling something about his honor and how he had been so close to regaining it back. Damien kept walking back towards his pack and the other members didn't even look at him as Damien had no honor among them now. Damien didn't walk into the den, but along a side trail where he laid down in really tall grass and relaxed a bit distraught

and now i am some half wolf that can change to a human at will....is this just a dream?

Quote:
OCC: last post of the night gotta finish up an assignment for class in the morning
She sighed "it's fine you can stay on the couch" she said as she led the way to her cabin. She opened the door and set him against the wall decoding to pull out the bed part. She went to grab some pillows and sheets and blankets as she set up the bed. "There now go relax I have to make sure he's ok" she said walking out but not before helping him to the bed. Telling him if he was hungry he could raid the fridge ran out and followed his scent finding him at the lake.

"Hey you ok?" she asked frowning. He didn't even look over and that made her sigh "we couldn't go so I could a kid turning him down" she said as she sat down beside him. "It's pretty isn't it" she asked and when she didn't answer she sighed again, got up and picked him up and threw him in the lake. She grinned from the shore as he surfaced and swam over only to grab her. "Kyaa! Your wet" she shrieked, her voice saying no duh in her mind as she was thrown in as well. She surfaced and couldn't help but smirk as she jumped him.

The two wrestled in the water playing around until he found himself starring at her as she happily played around. He was moving on his feelings almost as he surprised her by coming behind her and putting his hands on the sides of her face. Her as grew wide as she felt his lips touch hers. Her arms dropped to her side as she was kissed, her inner voice being shocked at first but saying I told you so.

He broke the kiss and they just looked at each others eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but was stopped. "Before you reject me please know something" he said. She looked curious a little as she asked "know what?" He looked away for a minute to take a deep breath before looking back all serious and saying "that I love you." Her eyes went wide again before her face started to get warm. He was surprised this time by arms wrapping around his neck as he was kissed but soon getting over the shock he put his arms around her waist to hold her in place. Their silohouette only visible as they embraced each other with the moon and clear starry skies hanging overhead easily reflected on the lakes calm surface.
(soooo it seems I'm awkward with romancy scenes with others but with my own I'm good at it.. confused )
Midori

User Image
Midori stood there and watched him walk off, her ears dropping ever so slightly as she sighed and shifted back into her neko form So what should I do now then... she fixed the hat and decided to go walking around, hoping that Damien would calm down after some time

(that could be why....oh well, we can't really fault them for that if that's the case ya know?)
((OOC: Hey so all of you know I'll be back soon I had some family issues and am not living at home right now so I'll answer everything soon))
User Image

Damien

Damien got up and walked back towards the other pack members and he noticed the males standing in a circle looking at him "you know the rules gain your honor back" one of the males said too him. Damien nodded and walked into the woods following the scent to where Kris and Sebastian. Damien sat down and looked at them in his wolf form and watched them seeing how happy they looked. He barked loudly so they would hear him and he sat still

and now i am some half wolf that can change to a human at will....is this just a dream?

Quote:
OCC:
(kay sounds good was wondering where everyone went too but it's fine stuff comes up nothing you can do about it.)
User Image

Austin

Austin got up off the couch and found a paper and pencil and began to write a note to Kris...

"Dear Kris,

I know how you feel about me and i understand that I will be leaving this world taking Pure with me even though i will never see you again i want you to know that i will love you forever. I will be putting my blood on the outside of your door to keep Pure and possibly myself out of this cabin after i leave it will also keep other demons away from your cabin.

Signed,
Austin

After the note was complete Austin cut himself and placed the blood that came out of his arm on the door frame of the cabin. He then left and walked to the middle of an open and clear area sitting down waiting for Pure to follow the scent of Austins blood and track him down

Quote:
OOC: Say good bye to Austin and Pure for they will no longer be in this forum
User Image

Claude looked down at Alex and sighed breathing now that the fog had cleared he put his sword away and picked Alex up and climbed down the tree with him. Claude walked over to Kiri and took her hand in his walking to his cabin where he set Alex down on what was his bed

(because i love you kiri i am gonna repost for you smile )
(*bangs head on wall repeatively* not you too! *sighs* even on the forum why isn't there enough in real life gonk )
They broke apart and looked each other in the eyes still in the same holding position. She smiled warmly "I love you too ever since we were children" she said hugging him now. He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "We should get back" he told her, she nodded and they got out of the lake walking hand in hand back to the cabin. She grinned happily as she opened the cabin and saw the note. But as soon as she read it she quickly frowned "not again" she said and put the note down. "Stay here I'll be back" she said running out following the coppery smell that blood left. She soon reached him and growled "why are you doing this now?!?" she shouted at him clearly irritated.
User Image

Austin

Austin looked at her and didn't say a word he sniffed the air gathering in all the scents and stood up "I'm leaving this world" he said "Isn't that what you want?" he asked her "I mean all the cold shoulders you've given me, that kiss on the cheek when Pure fled your cabin today all point to the fact that you don't love me. I left you a note" he said "I explained everything pretty clearly I think" he said turning his back on her. "Do not mess with me this is what i want" he said as he waited for Pure to get there he felt the attachment start to grow again "Damn it" he said trying to reach his back as he felt the wings start to sprout "Hopefully he won't notice what I am doing until it is too late and even so I think he will accept the fact that I am going back" Austin said as he could see Pure running toward him and leap towards him pouncing on Austin like he were a mere mouse and Pure was the hungry cat

Quote:
OOC: Say good bye to Austin and Pure for they will no longer be in this forum
User Image

Damien

Damien followed Kris and Sebastian back to the cabin and changed into his human form and went to the door and as clearly as he could spoke to Sebastian "Sebastian we fight once more. Killing you is not what i want to do" he said straining with every word "Just want Pride and Honor returned only in battle can they be regained"

Quote:
OCC:
PiePwnsAll
(soooo it seems I'm awkward with romancy scenes with others but with my own I'm good at it.. confused )

(its how you get better my doing it with yourself)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff