Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
I have finally made my way back

Leon

Leon looked at her as he dropped Sebastian and went to the door "thanks" he said as he ran out of the cabin and deep into the woods coming to where Damien's pack was recovering

does anyone remember me?

(trying to get better its how i rp at least i'm not over the edge i'm thinking clearly this time smile )
(repost i had wrote some stuff it didn't send through)
(ah Kay but you didn't post anything XD )
(lol yeah XD and don't we have an OCC forum for this?)
(yep we do biggrin and I hate when that happens sad )
Kris sighed "He is probably going to do something durastic might as well warn her." "Hey Midori you might want to be on guard you might have a visitor soon" she tought hoping it would reach her firend's mind. She turned back to Sebastian who had gone back to fixing Austin up. "Is he going to be ok" she asked concerned about her friend as she looked down at his hurt form with concern. "He'll be fine nothing too serious" he said looking over and patting her head, she looked up at him pouting "don't do that you know I am an adult right." He grinned "Really? You sure don't act like one" she lightly punched his shoulder and stuck her tongue out. "You better watch what you do with that" he warned as he grinned and went back to working on Austin. "And why's that?" she asked leaning forward a bit, he smirked "oh no reason" he simply replied.
Midori

User Image
Midori raised a brow and headed to the entrance of the den to meet Leon Thanks for the heads up Who are you?
User Image
(another illison moment this one a little less friendly actually douchebaggy would be a better adjective for this one)
Austin was laying in bed his mind still trying to fight out of his coma when Pure's spirit came to Austin unseen to the others he went and looked at Sebastian and Kris seeing what was happening he smiled and leaned down and started to whisper in Austin's ear how Kris was turning from him. Austin was far too deep into his coma to hear anything that pure was saying to him as he kept fighting with his true inner demons to come out of the coma he was in (eh wanted to have you know his mother come in say good things to Austin and of course the demon had to come in and say a few things)
User Image

Leon

Leon smiled at her "I just happened to be passing by and noticed the fact that this pack seemed vaguely weak and thought i would come and find the b*****d who hurt my brother" he said looking as the wolves got up onto all fours and jumped towards him. Leon was quick as he took each wolf down one by one as they attacked him he was quicker than the blink of an eye as he stopped the already injured wolves couldn't move any more due to the pain they received from Leon

does anyone remember me?
(lol that reminds me of those mini angels and devils that appear by the characters shoulders in cartoons xd love it)
She looked over with alarm "something's wrong" she said looking serious. He dropped the grin and sighed "could be a nightmare or something." "Maybe...." she said thinking outloud. he got done fixing him up "there done" he said grinning triumphantly. Kris smiled at him and turned back to Austin watching him "hey wake up soon ok" she said softly doing a small sad smile.
Midori

User Image
Midori barely had time to blink and she looked at Leon, her eyes narrowed at him as she got in a defensive position You ******** coward....go back...you won't find anyone here that has hurt your brother she said with a growl
User Image
( biggrin i know that is what i was thinking of when i had planned this out glad you followed the reference except these people are too big to be on his shoulders...oh next post for Austin i'll have the skeleton up for him i can't wait it is gonna be awesome smile )
Austin grumbled as his mind was starting to slip a bit the bodily injuries were healed, but his mental wounds were much deeper. Austin's body convolged (like the body lifted its self off the bed i didn't know a better word for it) off the bed and went back down as his face showed pain his mind having a hard time with the battle it was fighting with its self and the fight was causing Austin's body to have spasms.
User Image

Leon

Leon Narrowed his eyes at her "you seem very overprotective of that cave" he said noticing where Midori was standing "I am not a coward. My brother was Mauled by a wolf and seeing as how this is the only wolf pack for a miles around then the logical conclusion is that he is somewhere within your pack." he said as he flashed quickly and was running into the cave seeing Damien was not the right color he growled a bit and walked out of the cave walking past Midori "i want the pure white wolf you guys are hiding. I know he is somewhere around here and he will pay for what he did to my innocent brother" Leon said and started to walk away

does anyone remember me?
(It would be fun to have the shoulder people though sad and dude is he having a seizure or something?)
"Well it seems he had mental problems as well" her inner voice spoke in it's normal sarcastic tone. She growled and said outloud accidently "nows not the time for sarcasm this is serious" causing Sebastian to look over at her with raised brows. "Who are you talking too?" he asked, she froze and blushed a bit at being caught talking to herself "errrrr no one" she said not sounding convincing. "Smooth real smooth" the voice spoke again which she ignored this time as she looked sadly at Austin. "He looks like an animal that should be put down" the voice thought again which Kris growled at mentally. "Hey uhhh fight it whatever your fighting" she said trying to sound supportive which wasn't working very well since she was having a little arguement with the voice at the moment.
Midori

User Image
Midori scoffed and then narrowed her eyes at him again I told you that you wouldn't find anything down here....and there's no white wolf here at all...so whatever you are looking for, you won;t find here she waited until he had left far away and then shifted into an angel, healing all of the injured wolves and letting them rest before she shifted back into her neko form
User Image

Austin

Austin's body finally had relaxed and his eyes flashed open looking up at Kris and Sebastian, but noticing something else "mother?" he asked seeing his mother's face above him standing next to Kris. His face became pale and he looked like he was about to pass out again, but he was able to keep himself up as he slowly sat up

Quote:
OOC: kinda but not really his nerves are reacting to the fight in his mind pretty much is all that is happening so it is making his body react.
She raised a brow "mother?" she asked looking over at Sebastian who just shrugged shaking his head to show he had no idea what was going on either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff