Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Explorer

Nova turned around when she heard the words last minute camper. "Last minute camper... I think that is what every one here is" She smiled at the girl and said, "Hi I'm N-nova" For some reason she almost always stuttered when she said her name, it made her seem as if she was shy but most of the time she wasn't. "She turned back to the woman and said, "It does matter I just want to be near by some animals
Laura looked at Mio "Yeah I just need your names and which area you would prefer to stay near woods,lake or main cabin" she said simply

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lilly nodded and took a deep breath. Good... she thought inwardly. They have room here! Now I just need to lay low and rest up!

She looked over to the wall and saw a small mirror. Her face was covered with dirt. Hopefully, this place had showers, and maybe a washing machine. God knew she needed one! But Lilly figured that this was a pretty upscale camp! She was pretty sure she could get cleaned up here.

Lilly saw that two girls were being helped at the moment, so she simply waiting her turn to be assigned a cabin. That's when Nova turned to her and introduced herself.

"That's good news to hear... I was hoping that they would have room for me. Oh, and I'm Lilly!" She smiled. It was nice to be able to be a little social for a change!
16 years old, Ella ran with her brothers Ethan and Ray. They were triplets and they had run away from home. There mom had died when they were young and their father was abusive. So, they were running as fast as they could. Suddenly Ella saw a camp sign. "Hey bro's. Look at this! Do you think they'd let us stay," she asked them. Ethan looked at the sign..
"Hmmm.. I don't know. It doesn't hurt to find out," he said. They went to the main office and quietly opened the door. "Hello," Ray said quietly.
Kris nodded"Ok we'll let you set that up however you want just tell us when you find a person bunk with so we can put you two together" she said and grabbed some a pair of keys and handed them to her "Your cabin number 20 located at the west side of the camp" she said and gave another smile "enjoy your stay" she said happily and called for the next person

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

▶▷ Devin entered the room, leaving the door wide open. Dropping the luggage, he then rushed over to close the door."You could've helped me, Mio!" Devin said, rolling his eyes, before picking the bags up, and walking over to the counter, saying excuse me a few times. "Devin, and Mio Akiyama" Devin answered for Mio, as she grinned. Then Mio waved to the people entering.

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lilly stepped up the the counter. "Yeah, I'm next!" she said. "My name's Lilly... are you Kris? I was told I needed to speak to you to get a cabin..."
Ella and her brothers went and stood behind the line at the front desk.
Ethan(the flirty one of the group) was looking around with wide eyes.
"So many girls," he muttered. Ray looked at Ethan,rolled his eyes and slapped him playfully.
"Were not here to flirt Ethan. We are only staying until we can find somewhere else to go," Ray said smiling. Ella looked at her brothers and rolled her eyes. "Brothers," she muttered.
Kris did a small grin "yep this is Kris speaking and we do just need your name and which area you prefer to stay near" she told her and had her pen ready

Laura nodded and write the name down in a double cabin. She handed them two sets of keys "Cabin number 13 hope you enjoy your stay." She said happily and called for the next person to come up.

Quotable Explorer

Nova took the key and walked to the door. As she saw two males walked in she panicked and backed away until she hit the wall and even then she was still trying to back away. Nova acted like this because she had a bad case of androphobia. She built up the courage and slowly inched toward the door.

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

▶▷ Mio grinned at Ella. "I know right? Want to be cabin buddies?" Mio asked, smiling. "Shuddap Mio. You're the annoying one. Pshh, sisters." Devin grinned, and looked back at Laura. Then Mio looked at Laura, saying they didn't get to choose which area. Then Devin just said give them separate cabins, Devin lived by the lake, while Mio lived by the forests. Then Devin offered Nova a hand, looking a bit confused on why she was on the floor.

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lilly couldn't help but overhear what Ethan had said. There was something about the hushed tone in his voice, the nervousness of his tone. Not to mention what he had said stuck a chord with her. That was the exact reason she was here too. Where they also run aways, like her?

She decided to drop it for now. It wasn't like it was any of her business anyway. "Okay..." she said to Kris, taking the pen. She wrote down just her first name and the initial of her last name. She didn't want to come off as suspicious by not giving something as a last name, but she still needed to keep a low profile. "And if it's no trouble, I'd prefer to stay close to the woods..."

If I need a quick get away, I can away hide out in the trees until the coast is clear... she thought to herself as she made the decision.
User Image Max came walking out of his cabin and stretched out his arms over his head still trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. The 17 year old boy had pulled on his cleanest grey T-shirt and a pair of khaki cargo shorts that morning and sported a small pack over his shoulder. He turned to close and lock up his cabin before trotting off to the mess house to get something to eat. Max loved the out doors and his toned and athletic build gave it away. His legs were hard from soccer and swimming, his two favorite sports and they easily bounded him up the short stairs and into the dinning establishment. He tapped his foot impatiently as he waited in line and loaded up on bacon, ham, and eggs before sitting down and wolfing the massive plate of food down like professional eater. He had no time to sit around and enjoy the flat browns and smells of grease that saturated the cafeteria when there was plenty of good adventures to get into around the camp. He wondered what he might get into first. Perhaps go and looks for sunken treasure in the lake, maybe find a ghost living in the woods and mountains around it. Maybe he'd get lucky and meet a cute girl who liked a lot of the same things he did. The day was full of promises and little to get in his way. Something good was going to happen to him, he just knew it.
Ella smiled at Mio. "Sure!," she said.
Ethan looked at Kevin. "Ikr. They can sure get on your nerves," he said smirking.
Ella heard him and smacked him on the head. "Love you to bro," she said grinning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff