Welcome to Gaia! ::

He did a heavy sigh "You do know I don't understand what you just said right I don't speak anything besides english" he told the guy sounding a bit annoyed.
User Image
Kiri looks at Claude with shock in her eyes and then stutters " R-Really!?!" She looked into his eyes her hair falling in her eyes. She steps closer to him.
Midori

User Image
Midori licked his cheek and gave him little tight smile Thank you...that's all I wanted to hear she slowed her pace to match his and ran at his side
Alex tried to hold back a growl as he heard Claude ask his sister to marry him.
User Image

Claude nodded "i was going to do it over dinner, but with your brother here i thought i would go ahead and ask you" he said kissing her "your answer?" he asked
Alex folds his arms on the couch growling to himself and closes his eyes.
User Image

I am the Wolf that had it all

Damien

Damien walked with her and headed towards a meadow and laid down

and now i am some half wolf that can change to a human at will....is this just a dream?
User Image

Pure Evil
what you are

"help me wake her" he said and looked at Sebastian and back down at Kris

dealing with is not human
"Before I do let me ask you this is it really important to wake up someone who finally managed to fall sleep after a long day of stress because if it is I am not helping" he said giving him a serious look "and I'll only help if you give me a little brief idea of what you want" he added. Meanwhile sleeping Kris's mind was aware of all that was happening right now after the door was knocked on and was feeling very irritated at all these interruptions of her peace time.
User Image
Kiri smiled up at him and nodded "Yes I will." She says and kisses him passionately. "Though I'm not so sure Alex will take this so well. If you don't mind I would like to take Alex to the lake after supper. Just him and I, it's been a while since we last had time between use."
Midori

User Image
Midori laid down next to him and curled up Just rest up ok? she licked his cheek and closed her eyes
User ImageAlex slips out of the cabin unnoticed and walks following the smell of water and whistles for his other pet another centipede that is 100ft long,6ft wide named Ceil.
User Image

Claude nodded again and kissed her back "alright babe you two go and relax by the lake" he said looking into the living room "where is he?" he asked
User Image

I am the Wolf that had it all

Damien

Damien laid down next to her "alright alright" he said and closed his eyes

and now i am some half wolf that can change to a human at will....is this just a dream?
User Image

Pure Evil
what you are

"it is very important" he said kneeling beside her and moving the hair out of her eyes and smiling so Sebastian could not see it "i want to tell her something that will take her breath away" he said and stood up once again

dealing with is not human

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces