Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Camp Everglade!

Welcome to Camp Everglade, a nice quiet little camp located by a lovely little forest and lake. You were sent here either because you didn't like your life and wanted to change it, your parents sent you here for reasons or you had no where else to go. During your stay we ask that you try not to cause too much trouble for the environment or campers and that you do not destroy your cabin which you are supplied with from the start you just have to go to the main cabin to get your keys. Your cabin includes a bedroom, a small kitchen, a bathroom, a living room area and a small laundry room, you may get a bigger cabin if you wish to buck with someone. The camp also comes with a pool, hot tub, a little bar area in the main cabin which you must be over 18 to use, a lounge area in the main cabin, a forest to explore, a lake to swim in and just added this year to celebrate our new reopening we now have trails through out the forest for bikes and four wheelers. We hope you enjoy your stay at Camp Everglade have a good day! biggrin

The Rules

~Enjoy your visit and have fun
~Follow the forum rules
~No god modding
~Be respectful to other campers
~If you have a problem about something tell one of the staff
~You can be any race just don't go overboard and you can have a few powers
~Don't murder someone else's character without their permissions
~Keep the romance pg-13
~You can have your own plots but keep them in the camp boundaries
~More rules added later

The Staff

Owner ~ PiePwnsAll
Co-owner ~ Dantes Vamp14

The Banned

No one yet and let's keep it that way

If you wanna just do ooc chat about a plot or something go here.

Now Open! So go ahead and start posting!
Kris sighed in relief as she finished unpacking the last of the boxes in the main cabin and slumped back against the wall closing her eyes. She stayed quiet for a few minutes deep in thought. And finally with another sigh she opened her eyes to look around the new and improved remodeled main cabin, she did a small sad smile. "So much has changed"she spoke softly to herself as she looked around "but maybe it was for the better." She sighed softly again and did a small smile "Ok better get ready for when the new campers come" and walked to the front desk.

Quotable Explorer

Nova walked slowly on the camp grounds and saw a neko. She waved at the neko girl. If Nova had saw the girl before it had happened she would have been shocked but she wasn't normal anymore so she got used to these things. Her parents sent her to the camp because of her accident and said they would get her soon but some how Nova knew they were lying. She walked to the building where here cabin would be assigned with only one pale blue suitcase.
Kris looked at the girl as she entered the building and smiled "Welcome to Camp Evergreen your the first one here, may I have your name?" she said to the girl as she pulled out a binder and a pen and opened it.

Quotable Explorer

Nova looked hesitant at first and then replied, "N-nova." She rubbed her arm in discomfort and bit her lip slightly, she did this because she wasn't sure if she should give people her name, but it was a grown up so she felt a little safer about that.
Kris looked at the girl and noticed her discomfort. She did a small comforting smile and spoke gently "you don't have to afraid you know your safe here." She looked down for a minute to write down the name then hesistated "oh I almost forgot to ask would you prefer a cabin near the woods, lake or the main cabin?"

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
As Lilly stepped onto the path, she swore she could see a campsite in the distance. What did that big sign say? Camp Everglade? Well, Lilly had never been to camp before, and this place seemed pretty well hidden in the mountains. Maybe if she asked nicely, she could stay here and rest for a while.

Still, part of her was hesitant. After all, she had been on the run for a while. She ran away from home, just two years ago, when she was 15. Now 17, her parents were still trying to track her down, make her come back to that prison of a house. They never really cared when she was a good little aristocrat, but she probably made her parents look bad by running away, and were probably trying to save face by pretending to care!

Still, Lilly found herself walking towards the entrance. "Well, if the cops ever caught wind of me, I can always leave, right?" she thought out loud. "Yeah... yeah, I'll be fine if I stay here for a little while!"

She walked into the camp. It was spectacular. The most beautiful place in the world in her eyes. Suddenly, her mind became filled with thoughts of what was to come. Good food, a warm bed, and maybe a little fun... she hadn't had fun since she couldn't remember when.

Lilly looked around and saw the main office. "I just need to be relaxed..." she said, again to herself. "Just smile, and ask politely if I can stay!"

She held herself high, put on a sweet smile, and headed towards the main building. She opened the door slowly and poked her head in. "Um... hello?" she said, her voice a little soft and shy.

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

Arriving shortly after the pink haired girl, named Nova, she stood behind her. Then she heard all the questions. So she got to pick out her own cabin? "Yes!" She said happily. Then she fist pumped. This was going to be awesome. Mio looked past the pink haired girl, to see the girl at the counter. Did she stay at the camp, and worked here too? Mio then shook her head, deciding it was none of her business. Then she noticed another girl with seemingly teal hair. "So many girls." Mio said as she waited to get a cabin.
Sinsyria

User Image
Sinsyria walked into the building as if she owned the place and yawned, her ears flopping down when she saw Lily and smiled, walking over and patting her on the shoulder Why hello! Welcome to camp! You need some help setting up around here? she had headphones in her ears and was speaking loudly, though she didn't realize it Name's Sinsyria but you can call me Sin....what's your name?

Quotable Explorer

"The woods please" She smiled slightly as the woman asked. "And if it isn't to much could I have a roommate?"

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lilly jumped a little as she suddenly felt a hand pat her on the back. She turned her head to see a girl with large rabbit ears and headphones. As she spoke, Lilly jumped again, as she wasn't expecting her to talk so loud.

With a deep breath, Lilly held herself high again and smiled. She spoke a little louder than she was used to, so Sin could hear her. "Yes please! I didn't make a reservation, but I was hoping you had some extra space for a last minute camper? My name is, Lilly, by the way!"
Kris noticed the people arriving and smiled a bit inside 'Things are going great' she thought and decided it was time to call Laura out for when she was needed. "Laura dear can you come here" she called out and a few minutes later a 17 year old with fluffy white angel wings walked in. "Yes?" she asked looking at her with her bright blue eyes. "Help me at the front desk" Kris asked nicely and Laura only nodded going behind the desk as well"Can I help the next person here" she called out with her gentle sounding voice.
Kris turned her attention back to Nova"oh course my dear we'll set you up one at random or would you like to choose" she asked writing down nova's name in one of the double cabin spaces near the woods.
Sinsyria

User Image
Sinsyria tilted her head then laughed and pulled the headsets out of her ears Sorry bout that...guess I had the music louder than usual, hahah but uh sure..you'd have to get checked in with Chris over there but I'm sure we could find you some room she noticed another girl had walked in and pointed over to the counter Nice to meet you though Lily, hope you enjoy your time here she walked towards the counter

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

Mio raised a sharp, black eyebrow. Why did she think she could come barging in here like she was the owner or something. Rude. Plus, she talked loud, "Hey, pretty much everyone can hear you, can you tone it down?" Mio asked, after waving her hand to get the girls attention. Well her name was Sin. So To get Sin's attention. Then she realized something. Maybe she did work here, or she was being a nice camper trying to help out Lily. Mio shrugged. The girl was confusing on a first impression. Then Mio stepped up to the counter. "Hey! I need a cabin, for me and my brother. He's outside getting our stuff. " Mio said, looking at the girl with a small smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff