Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your RP pet peeve?

Absentee partner who posts in every RP except the one you're in 0.37226277372263 37.2% [ 51 ]
Ignoring of posts 0.08029197080292 8.0% [ 11 ]
Sending PM - OP goes offline 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Sends PM - OP steals character 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Stolen layouts 0.029197080291971 2.9% [ 4 ]
RP I really, really like dies in 2 days 0.21167883211679 21.2% [ 29 ]
RP I really, really hate lives forever 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Super controlling OP 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Mary Sues. Mary Sues...EVERYWHERE. 0.13868613138686 13.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Kaylee didn't know how much time passed. It probably wasn't that long, since the shadows in the room were about the same length and going in the same directions. She put her book down, and rested her head against the wall. She couldn't concentrate. She started to tap her foot, and bit the side of her lip slightly. She felt nervous, and she didn't know why. Kaylee closed her book and swung her legs over the side of the window seat. She looked around her room. The young princess stood up and began to walk around her chambers. 'I wonder if I'm ever going to come back here.' Marriage had its advantages and disadvantages. Kaylee wasn't sure what marriage had more of.

Kaylee walked out of her room. She couldn't stay in there. She wasn't sure why she was so jittery. Nothing has happened yet. 'Maybe I'll be able to calm my nerves in the library,' thought Kaylee. She agreed with herself and hurried off to the library.

Upon arrival, Kaylee saw her older sister inside. She was reading, of course. Kaylee smiled, she was happy to see someone she could talk to. 'Maybe talking to Fiona, will get my mind off of things.' Kaylee walked over to her sister, and saw that she was all ready to go. "I see you're ready for your future husband, Fiona." Kaylee walked towards a nearby chair and pulled it up to her sister. Kaylee tilted her head to read the cover of the book, and said, "Romeo and Juliet, huh? How many times have you read that one?" Kaylee's questions were not meant to be offensive, but she knew that Fiona was shy. Kaylee also figured that she would be less of a conversation with all what was going on around the castle.

((Omg! My layout looks sub-par compared to everyone's! ))

Everybody___k n o w s__"me".

They_know_my__father's___"w e a l t h".___They_know_my___"s t a t u s".___They_know__my__n a m e.

They__don't_know_my___p a s s i o n.__They__don't_know_my___f e a r s.__They__don't_know_my___h e a r t.

N o b o d y___knows__me.

User Image

The Middle Prince

Richard continued to walk ahead of his Guard at least several paces, passing servants hurriedly carrying various objects, messages, and worries to and fro. The Guard's answer to his question was taken literally, causing him to grimace. Either a fool who jested of serious matters had been hired to protect him, or he was in legitimately more danger with this man than he was alone. But... There would be time to question Father's decisions later. Sadly, there would be no chance to speak against them, but there were more pressing matters at the moment. His garden needed tending.

"I'm not interested in your game, as there's very little about me you truly need to know. As for my capabilities, I'm well enough able to protect myself. I'm still unsure if your services are even necessary, but it seems my Father is not," he said with a hint of distaste. "As for you, I don't see how your past is relevant. I will likely only know you for two days at the most, and then we will never meet again." There was very little he wished to speak of at this time, and his tone reflected precisely that intent. This 'guest' the King had imposed upon him had interrupted his typical daily routine and continued to be a nuisance to Richard's already cluttered mind. He needed time to relax and recollect himself in his garden.

Eventually they came to a neat little door tucked away in a small hall to the side, not very far from Richard's quarters. He turned to Izsleii and gave him a cold stare for a moment before speaking, his hand still lightly touching the door's golden handle.
"This is my private sanctum. There are none allowed passage beyond this door aside from myself until such time as I see fit. The door will remain unlocked and I shall call if I require you. I trust you will respect my orders as well as my Father's?" He would continue to stare intently at the Guard until an answer was given.

Mood/Feelings﹕Aggrivated Location﹕Private Sanctum / Gardens Company﹕Personal Guard, Izsleii OOC﹕…

Sparkly Wolf

User Image
User Image ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
DON’T SAY YES, RUN»»» AWAY NOW !!!xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴋs⇡⇡ ғʟʏ» » » ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’LL MEET YOU WHEN YOU’RE O>U>T>☞ OF THE CHURCH AT THE {{BACK DOOR}}
DON’T WAIT OR SAY A S I N G L E V O W xxxxxxxx Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ⇙⇙
YOU NEED TO HEAR´¯¯`ME OUT xxxxxxxx Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
AND THEY SAID, SPEAK NOW⇙⇙⇙
xxxxxxxx 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴋs⇡⇡ ғʟʏ» » » ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ
The SECOND Kingdom's [x] Middle [x] Princess RENAE
▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

"Why would my opinion change?" Renae wondered to herself before she started listening intently to Nyx's backstory. As her guard spoke of her past, the princess finally understood. Being quite sheltered from the world, she hadn't heard of Nyx's mother's incident and had only read about similar situations happening in novels in the palace library. So, she didn't know how to react as she continued listening, keeping the same relaxed expression on her face. To be honest, it didn't really matter to the princess, though she didn't know how to put her thoughts into words delicately. The past was the past and sometimes the decisions of others can't be foretold, that was something Renae knew all too well. For how was Nyx's father supposed to have known that his wife would cheat on him, how was his wife supposed to know that she'd fall in love with another person? How was Renae supposed to know that her father was going to start a war with the First kingdom? But how was he supposed to know that the first kingdom's king would offer up his sons? Their situations were very different, but somehow she felt like she could relate as it seemed like both their lives and futures had been affected greatly by the selfish decisions of others.

When her guard started talking about how she wanted to support her family, Renae couldn't help but feel slightly shocked, it being something else that the princess couldn't have foreseen. Of course everyone had to have a family, but the palace guards whom she knew were often brash young men who were willing to risk their lives for the thrill because they had nothing to tie them down. To have one with so many things to live for and a family to come back to, Renae started battling her inner turmoils; not wanting to get married, yearning to just run away from it all, but yet feeling some obligation to tone down her future plans escape plans, or maybe cancel them all together so that Nyx and her family would not get into trouble because of her recklessness. The princess knew then that she would have to consider more carefully what her future actions she should take. She knew very well that running off to town to hang out with her people and running away from the marriage which was supposed to be a peace treaty with another kingdom were two entirely separate things, but perhaps if Nyx wasn't her guard, perhaps if she didn't care about her people, she could've just abandoned all logic and reason and gone off to live the life of a rogue on the run. But, this wasn't the case and being a trusting person, in those few minutes which she got to know Nyx, Renae was already fairly attached and touched by the devotion and filiality Nyx showed towards her family.

"I must say, that's quite the past you have there. Now that you are a Royal Guard I'm sure that your father and siblings are most proud of you. Thank you so much for telling me. It must have taken a lot of courage for you to do so. My opinion of you has changed, but for the better. I like honest people and you seem to be one who is most honest and honourable." the princes beamed a smile, her emerald eyes unwaveringly looking straight into Nyx's. Through her guard's words, she saw a glimpse of what the first kingdom's people were like; some judgmental and biased folk who only looked at the surface of things and not people for who they were, but also a few who were kind hearted and forgiving, namely the king who had allowed them to continue living in the First kingdom. It seemed like the kingdom which her betrothed came from was just like any other kingdom with its mix of people. Hopefully, her prince would turn out to be the latter kind.
                                                  "I'll keep your words in mind. I'm quite clueless as to what love of that sort is like, but I guess I can play it by ear." the princess smiled brightly again before getting up onto her feet.
                                                  "Well, I think it's about time I pay a visit to my sisters, let's go~!" And with that she opened the door and fluttered out with a spring in her step, occasionally speeding up to put some space between her and her guard just to test her limits.

The first of her sisters whom she wanted to visit was her youngest, since the assassination attempt was aimed at her. But, alas, when she reached the room, it was empty. So, Renae decided to work upwards in terms of age, checking the room of her second youngest, which was also empty before going to her second oldest sister's room.
                                                  Without warning, as she always had done, the middle princess pushed open the door, albeit this time with a little more energy that she had wanted to use making her entrance just a little more flamboyant than usual.
                                                  "Good morning, dear sister~! How are you on this oh so fine day?" Renae twirled into the room, before plonking herself down on the seat next to her sister's desk, making sure not to bump into or touch the cello on the way as she knew how much her older sister treasured the instrument. She surveyed the room, noticing the mountain of paper in the wastebasket and the journal her older sister was holding. The princess had always admired her sister's musical talent in composing and playing the cello. Renae used to take piano lessons when she was younger, but she didn't feel any sort of connection to it. Instead she seemed to have an aptitude for picking up strange things and one rather odd instrument that she acquired was an ocarina which she bought during one of her escapades to town when a few travelling traders happened to visit. But being too consumed with trying to find ways to escape to town, the only thing she knew how to play on it was "twinkle twinkle little star" because she didn't attempt any other song.
                                                  "I just thought I'd come to see how you're doing. Your guard doesn't appear to be here yet." she smiled, once again swinging her legs under her seat,
                                                  "Oh and on the topic of guards. This is my guard, her name is Nyx. Nyx, this is my second elder sister, Mairys….So, did you manage to compose anything today?"

TALKING =#F64A8A
(¯`'·.¸()¸.·'´¯) --------------------------------------------Wʜɴ I ʟ ɪɴ ʏʀ ʏs, I Tʀʙʟ Mʀ, Wʜɴ I sɴ ɴx ʏ, I Tʀʙʟ Mʀ, Lɪʟ ʙʏ ʟɪʟ, ʀ ʀ ʀ. As ɢ ɴ, ʀ ʀ ʀ. N I ɴ ʜʟ ʏ ʜʀ ɪʜʀ.--------------------------------------------(¯`'·.¸()¸.·'´¯)
(¯`'·.¸()¸.·'´¯) {{{OOC: Sorry for the late reply >_< I hope my post was ok. }}}(¯`'·.¸()¸.·'´¯)

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
gataki_xx

User Image
User Image

Melitta rolled her eyes and sighed. It was unnecessary for Karen to speak to her like she was stupid. "Thanks for reminding you how much of an old hag you are, Karen. I really appreciate the kind words." Melitta's eyes then widened with anger as she gritted her teeth together. "Do not doubt my skills, Karen. You might actually need me one day." Melitta smirked a bit.

The dark-haired young woman raised an eyebrow Karen's next question. It was Melitta's turn to ask Karen if she knew what she was talking about. "Darling, I am from the Second Kingdom, where we are in touch with magic and nature. And we have talking animals as spies. Of course I can handle an animal without any trouble. Why do you ask, foxy?" Melitta chuckled to herself. This probably had something to do with Karen's fox form, most likely. She would have to wait for the woman's response, though.

[ Location: Streets, yo.
With: Karen.
Doing: Being annoyed.
OutOfCookies: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG OMG.]

User Image

Distinct Hunter

User Image
User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image

Laura had decided, she was going to go with the prince to the meeting. Wouldn't it be a story to tell with this was all over, that her target had pretty much given her the best chance at ending his life without knowing he had done so. At least that's what she told herself. She pushed Thomas from her mind, as best she could, and tried to focus on her mission, to kill the prince.
                                          He stole my loves face, fate thinks that she can beat me with this, but she is wrong. Laura said to herself as she made her way to Penellope's chambers. She let the head maid know of her leave of absence and then left to find where the prince had gone. The roof. If he wasn't there already he would be soon.Within a few minutes she came out on to the open landing pad where the ship would pick up it's royal passengers and found the prince and his guard waiting there already. Making a quick bow to the prince and a respectful nod to the guard, Laura began to speak.
                                          "Your Highness. I would like to accept your offer, if it's still stands." She said, her voice trailing off a little at the end. Something was different between the pair before her. This could cause a problem. In Laura's mind, if the prince was planning on being unfaithful to his bride should be with her, giving her a chance to be alone with him and the ability to frame the murder on the jealous princess. For now she would just have to watch and wait and see how things would unfold in this adventure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games