Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxxOOC Threadxxxxx~xxxxxProfile Thread
тнє sтσяч

Once, long, long ago, the world of Ayrith was in danger. Kamu, the God of Chaos, chose to go against the other gods in an attempt to overthrow them and become the Supreme God of the world. The battle with the other gods resulted in much death and destruction, until only two deities remained: Kamu and the Supreme One, Ashna. In one final bid to end the insurgence, Ashna put a seal over the Chaos God, but at the cost of losing her powers and immortality. And so, the Supreme One led a mortal life, and died like a mortal, while Kamu’s spirit was kept eternally sealed at the alter atop Mt. Anais, protected by a line of priests said to be descended from Ashna herself.

So it has been for centuries. And yet, it’s not going to remain that way for long, for, unbeknownst to the mortals, the seal is weakening; not even the priests have detected the change in the seal. And so, unsuspecting, they sent Riley, the young man who was to become the next head priest, up the mountain on a routine inspection. When he arrived there, however, he was met with a surprise; the seal broke, and Kamu chose him as a host, as the God’s own body had long since dissipated. Finally free from centuries of imprisonment, he only has one goal: pick up where he left off, and take control of the world. Riley was left with only two choices; he could either submit to Kamu’s spirit and let the God destroy him and the rest of humanity, or find a way to separate the God from himself or destroy the deity. He chose the latter. Now, the only problem he has is finding a way to do so, and quickly before Kamu regains his true strength. Will you help?
тнє яυʟєs

1 ) No godmoding. This includes auto-hitting, auto-dodging, and controlling the actions and reactions of any character that is not your own.
2 ) As role play mistress, I am the Goddess of this role play. If I make a decision, there will be no disputing it. That said, however, my role plays are democracies. Unless I lose my patience, I will take a vote on all decisions.
3 ) Follow Gaia’s ToS. They’re there for a reason, and this thread is no exception to them.
4 ) Romance is allowed and encouraged, but no cybering. If it is something you don’t want your six year old brother/sister/cousin/child/etc. to read, don’t do it.
5 ) No flaming. Period. I want everyone to be nice to everyone. That doesn’t necessarily have to extend to your characters, though. Your character can be a total a** and I wouldn’t care. Just be nice in OOC. Also, RESPECT. We all know how to give it, and we all deserve it. I will respect you if you respect me in return, and vice versa. Got it? Good.
6 ) Keep cussing to a minimum. While I don’t mind it, others might. Some is okay. Just don’t have your character swear every other word.
7 ) Do not kill anyone’s character without their permission, and then I want BOTH players to PM me and inform me of the decision. Disobey this rule, and you are out of the role play in an instant.(I put this rule here only because I may start accepting some antagonists at some point, depending on how this goes; as of the start of the roleplay, however, we will only have one faction.)
8 ) You may have two characters if you want.
9 ) I expect a post at least once a week. I have so many role plays that I works so hard on that died because people didn’t post. To be blunt, I’m sick of it. I will PM you if you have not posted in the appropriate number of days to remind you of the role plays. You will be warned again if you don’t post in three more days. You get three warnings.
10 ) As a continuation of that last rule, PM me if you will be gone for a while or any time you will be unable to make the two or three day requirements. I understand that you all have lives outside of your role plays, and I will not punish you for something that is out of your control. Also, if something comes up that prevents you from continuing the role play period, please don’t be afraid to tell me. I won’t get upset, and chances are I’ve had to withdraw from one role play or another for similar reasons. All I ask is that you don’t just disappear and leave us wondering where you went.
11 ) Now that I’ve finished talking about activity, it’s time to tell you about my post requirements. It isn’t too bad, so don’t worry! This is a literate role play. This means that there will be no first person, no *text* for actions, no txt talk, and no one liners. I expect at least one, well written paragraph each post. Remember, though, quality over quantity. Your reply doesn’t have to be extremely long, as long as the quality of the writing is good.
12 ) I have one additional rule to the post requirements. I have to address writer’s block. It can happen to the best of us, and I understand this. (Believe me, I understand writer’s block. cat_stare ) However, I don’t feel that it is an appropriate excuse for a short reply. I still expect a full, five sentence paragraph. That said, however, I won’t sit and count the sentences. As long as it looks long enough, I’m happy.
13 ) PM your profiles to me. If and when I accept them, and only when, you can post them in the profile thread. Until then, do not post, unless it is in the OOC thread.(I expect original characters, not overly cliched ones.)
14 ) I reserve the right to add or change rules as I see fit, so check back here often. Although, I will generally take a vote before I do so. Democracy, remember? ^-^
15 ) And, the most important rule of them all, don’t forget to have fun. That’s what we’re here for, isn’t it? ^-^
ρяσғιʟє sкєʟєтσи

[align=center][color=YOUR CHOICE][b]Username:[/b] [u]Your Username[/u]
[b]Name:[/b] [u]Character Name; last name is completely optional[/u]
[b]Alias/Nickname:[/b] [u]Character Alias or Nickname; optional[/u]
[b]Gender:[/b] [u]Character Gender[/u]
[b]Age:[/b] [u]Character Age[/u]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] [u]Character Weapon[/u]
[b]Special Abilities/Talents:[/b] [u]Character Abilities. Something RELEVANT, please; we don’t care if your person has the most beautiful singing voice to ever exist in the history of singing. What we WANT to know is if they have anything that can help in dire circumstances. Optional[/u]
[b]Bio:[/b] [u]Character Bio[/u]
[b]Other:[/b] [u]Anything else that doesn’t fall in any other category?[/u]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [u]Character’s Appearance; can be an anime pic, a written description, or a combination of both[/u][/color][/align]
яєsєяvє∂
яєsєяvє∂
яєsєяvє∂
яєsєяvє∂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items