Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yo~ho~ho and a bottle of WHAT THE ********]
Sausages, sausages, sausages Lєσ Wɩɴтєʀтσσтн sausages, sausages, Sausages

User ImageUser Image
I smiled at Abrielle's happiness at the river. "Aye, aye lass, everything'sa serious offense to a princess, ain't it?" Abrielle suddenly turned me around to undress. "Right no peekin'." I laughed as I heard her slowly get in to the water and speak to me. Her question hit me in to realization. 'What am I doin', she's a princess...I'm a nasty thug...' I thought, frowning. "Aye, well...I'm usually at sea, if not...I'm..." I hesitated to tell Abrielle what I do completely, my chest began to hurt.

I huge her mention the water, assuming she was completely in, I looked over with a pained look in my eyes, but after I realized she could see my face I hid it. "Close your eyes if you don't want to see." I grinned and began to removed my clothes, pulling off my jacket and throwing it to the side, followed by the rest. I jumped in to the water and emerged behind Abrielle moments later, shaking my head back and forth like a dog, splashing water at her. I quickly rubbing my head, making my hair look spiked slightly.

I gave a forced smile. "I'm sure we'll keep in contact lass, it more depends on our roles in life. Whether it's you bein' the princess you are, or me, being gone with my crew." I jumped on to Abrielle's back and hugged her gently. My hand reached up to her face, and my finger gently traced her lips. "Let's not worry about that now, aye? We can save the serious chatter for later." I wrapped my arms around Abrielle's waist, feeling her smooth, pure skin on her hips to her stomach, I gave a devilish grin.

"Am I too close?" I whispered in her ear charmingly. "Do you want me to back away?" I got closer to Abrielle's ear, to where I was breathing in to it lightly.

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image 

"Alright well good lu-" before he could finish Izumi was gone, she seemed to be in quite a hurry. Gregory made a strange hissing sound, Ivan gently petted his companion. "Yes I know she is acting awfully suspicious, but we must trust our ally. I'm sure she means perfectly well." Ivan turned and walked out of the room and down the corridor looking for more rooms. Ivan found a room decorated elegantly, with a wood floor. "I wonder what this used to be." He looked at his spider who seemed to shrug. Ivan walked around listening for a squeaky floor board. he spent a decent amount of time with no luck, but suddenly he found one with a noise. "ah hah!" In an instant Ivan snapped his fingers and a small creature appeared, it saluted Ivan and started prying on the loose board. Eventually the board came off and Ivan smirked, he dismissed the minion and started looking inside. But nothing was there, he sighed in frustration and slammed his fist on the ground. Ivan stood up and dusted himself off. Ivan was demoralized, he decided to follow Izumi and see if she found something, when he found a door strangely open. he walked in to find a stair case leading down, it was dark and creepy. Ivan had a good feeling about it. He walked down to find an even more exquisite room, and Izumi was standing near the bed, she looked as though she was ready to leave. "ahh here you are, did you have any luck?" Ivan smiled charmingly. Ivan began checking some of the floor boards while he waited for an answer. He checked everywhere to no avail. He sighed, "I'm kinda guessing you found nothing."

User ImageUser Image 

-Ivan Binnety
Abrielle Abandonato

User Image

I giggled, "It really is, we are delicate creatures you know?" I winked and smiled sarcastically. He spoke about being at sea most of the time but he stopped there, I frowned. "Oh I see... Would... Would you ever visit me back in Italy. I would like to see you there... And don't worry I won't look." I turned around in the water to have my back to Leo. I felt water splash on me when he got in. I giggled, "hey that's cold", I splashed some water back at him in a playful manner. "I'll be a queen one day." I whispered looking down. "I'll be making laws and keeping order." I covered my face to hide the frown, "You promise you'll write to me when you're with your crew?" suddenly Leo hugged me from behind, I dropped my hands instantly. He reached his hand to my face and traced my lips, I shivered slightly. "I-I suppose there's no need for serious talk right now." He wrapped his arms around my stomach and moved down to my waist, feeling my skin, caressing me so tenderly. "n-no this... this is fine." I reached my arms back and wrapped them around the back of his neck, I slowly stood up exposing my chest from the water. I was breathing slightly heavy as my heart beat faster and faster, I could feel between my legs tingling and preparing itself for Leo. "You know, a princess is meant to be a virgin until she meets the man she must marry." I turned around in his arms, pressing my chest up against his, "but for you I might make an exception." I closed my eyes and tilted my head to the side, slowly moving for a kiss when our lips finally met in the middle, I could feel his breath on my cheek, it only made my heart beat faster. I felt something poking my leg. It excited me. I slowly pulled back out of the kiss and smiled. "promise me one thing, you'll be gentle it is my first time after all." I giggled, "And if I end up being with your child, you while help me support it." I smiled and caressed him closer, pressing my body against his.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ɩzυмι αкιʏαмα

User Image

User ImageUser Image

While walking away I heard Ivan appear and I stopped in my tracks frozen, I turned around with my body stiff. "Y-you scared me!" I said nervously as a took a deep breath. 'Time to lie...' I sighed internally at my thought. "No, I found nothing, Did you have any luck?" I forced a concerned facial expression for the situation, to make myself more believable.

"I'm really tired Ivan, shall we take a break?" I rubbed my face with the sleeve of my kimono and yawned. "We at least have the clue, no one else knows of it to find whatever it may be, so we're safe." I gave a reassuring smile, of course of of my expressions towards Ivan are fake. Suddenly, I realized Diana stormed off earlier, I never chased after her to comfort her... "Oh...!" I said feeling bad. "I need to go check on your sister!" I turned away from Ivan. "I'm sorry! I'll be back, look more if you'd like!" I ran off and up the stairs to Diana's room.

Nervously, I knocked on the door. "Diana!" I said sheepishly. "Can I come in? I have news..." I opened the door slowly and peaked in, making sure I wasn't intruding too bad. "I found something." I walked over to Diana and smiled. "But first, are you feeling better?".

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image 

"my apologies, I didn't want to frighten you." Ivan did a small bow. "that is a darn shame you found nothing." Ivan sighed, Greg made a suspicious noise Ivan looked at him on his shoulder, "what has gotten into you?" Ivan smiled, "i suppose a break would be good, you did just recover from your sudden illness. And you're right, no one will find the clue without that scroll." Ivan smirked. "my sister? please. Well when you return, I'll be in my room." Izumi ran off to go find Diana. Ivan left the room and returned to his room. Greg jumped off Ivan's shoulder and onto his web, making angry noises. "Yes yes I know Izumi is hiding things from me, but I'm sure in time she will start to actually trust me." Greg rolled his eyes as best a spider could. "Don't you roll your eyes at me mister! Just trust me I know what I'm doing." Ivan sat on the bed and sighed. "In fact I would bet you she did find whatever was under the boards but she won't share it, she's probably on her way now to tell Diana." Ivan sighed, he rolled over onto his side and closed his eyes, "I'll know what to do if I just sleep on it." Ivan started dosing off until he was finally asleep, Gregory laid on top of him and fell asleep with him.

User ImageUser Image 

-Ivan Binnety

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Diana Poole

User ImageUser Image

Diana stormed up the stairs in a rage, she just couldn't stand the thought of Ivan, especially right after what had happened. She needed to blow off steam, but she didn't know what to do. Paulo was never around when needed, and Leo was busy with Abrielle, and vice versa. Izumi was with Ivan, and Diana would never speak to Ivan voluntarily. Popelina seemed to be becoming distant. Diana sighed but she realized she still had Jackie. Diana walked to her room and closed the door behind her. "Jackie, I missed you so much, how have you been?" Jackie jumped up and hugged Diana. "Diana I did miss you too. It has been alittle boring here." Jackie sat back down and sighed. "But I sense you are upset, let me guess Ivan?" Diana sighed and sat on the bed next to Jackie, she merely nodded her head. Jackie stood up and leaned on Diana. "well what did he do this time?" Diana crossed her arms and put her knees up to her chest. "Well I guess it wasn't only him, I think I might have really messed up with Izumi. I think I said the wrong thing and she got the wrong idea." Jackie just stood up curious and confused, "well she was lifting her kimono and for some reason I thought she was trying to show me things which is no way for a princess to act, but it was just a holster on her leg." Diana sighed, "then Ivan decided to use our twin telepathy thing to read my mind and how bad it felt when I screwed up so I sorta attacked him." Jackie frowned. "then he told me about the 'curse of the magic twins' don't suppose you know what that is." "well I've heard of it, but it was supposed to be a rumor, an old wives tale, well the rumor states that-" there was a knock at the door and a familiar voice. "Of course please come in Izumi." She walked in and Diana smiled. "I am feeling better actually, I'm really sorry about earlier, with the exposing comment, and that you had to see me attack Ivan like that." Diana looked at her feet while she apologized. "what news though?" Diana raised her head and tried to smile.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User ImageUser Image
Abrielle turned my way and kissed my softly, I returned the kiss, over, and over. Abrielle's lips felt hot against mine, and I eventually began to force my tongue in to her mouth, playing with her mouth as I pleased. Our bodies grew hot. "You're putting a lot of things out there, Abrielle..." I whispered in her ear, "Are you nervous?". Abrielle's body seemed content with the situation, so I wrapped her legs around my waist, and carried her to the river bank for her to grab on to anything if needed. I pushed Abrielle's back on the edge of the river bank and held her close. My face nested between her neck and shoulder, and I roughly bit her neck. "Here's goes, Abrielle." I said softly in to her ear.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time had passed and I was sitting on the grass on my jacket with Abrielle in my arms, holding her close with her chest against mine. "Are you doin' alright? Did I hurt you?" I hugged Abrielled in a tight embrace, making sure she was fine, and had no regrets. I stroked her damp hair with my hand.

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ɩzυмι αкιʏαмα

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I sat next to Diana and patted Jackie on the head. I smiled at Jackie. My hand reached in to my sash and pulled out two keys. "This is the key we found ourselves, and with mooching off Ivan, I found the second one. And he has no idea that I found it...I had to lie and tell him I found nothing..." I put the keys back in my sash. "I'll hold on to both since he's more likely to come to you and look through your things than me, since I don't think he's suspicious."

"And don't worry about earlier, I don't mind, it just caught me off guard." I laughed a bit and smiled. "I told Ivan I was gonna rest in the mean time, which is true I do feel really exhausted, I'm not fully recovered from this morning." I sighed. "Did you attached your necklace to the dagger I made you yet?" I pointed at Diana's neck, where the cross pendant I gave her lays.
Abrielle Abandonato

User Image

I suddenly felt Leo's tongue force it's way into my mouth and play with my tongue. I blushed for a moment, "not nervous at all, are you?" I asked meekly, I could feel my knees start to tremble and feel weak. Leo laid me on the bank of the river and I blushed more. "I... I think I'm ready..."

User Image

Leo held me close and I had my eyes closed resting from the previous events. "It hurt a little, but i enjoyed it, I had no idea it would feel that way." I smiled and opened my eyes to look up at Leo. He patted my hair to comfort me, I just smiled. "I should probably get dressed in case some one comes along." I smiled and hugged Leo, "But I don't wanna get up from this position."

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User ImageUser Image
"I don't think anyone will find us here to be honest..." I blushed. "I actually found this place on my way to the Manor yesterday by accident..." I laughed and scratched the back of my head. "But, I'm sure there will be many more moments as this to come, aye?" I winked at Abrielle and picked her up, and sat her down next to me on my jacket. I stood up and got my pants on, and tied my bandana around my neck. I walked over to Abrielle's clothes and picked them up, walking back to hand her her clothes. I smiled at her.

"You have such a beautiful body, Abrielle." I knelt down to her, and put my hand on the side of her face, stroking her cheek with my thumb. "And your skin is so fair... I'm glad I got to see you like this." I smiled tenderly as I stared in to Abrielle's eyes. "We've only just met, yet there's a warm feeling in my heart, honestly a feeling I've never felt." I removed my hand from her cheek and placed it over my heart and closed my eyes, tilting my head down in thought.

"Do y'know what I mean?" I glanced up, feeling confused.

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Diana Poole

User ImageUser Image

Jackie smiled as Izumi patted her on the head, "It's great to see you again." she said. Diana looked in wonder as Izumi pulled out two keys, "Izumi that's awesome! the best part being that Ivan has no idea." Diana smiled almost devilishly. "True, he most suspect I found a key, he will no doubt come looking for it." Diana frowned and looked at Jackie then back at Izumi. "But we'll be ready for him, I can put up a defensive barrier that will stop him from entering my room, and if that doesn't work, if he remembers our agreement Leo will be guarding my room again tonight." Diana sighed in relief, "good, honestly I don't know what came over me, I just couldn't take Ivan anymore. Are you alright? you really should rest then." Diana gently placed her hand on Izumi's shoulder showing concern. I felt the cross on my neck, "I haven't yet, but I've kept it safe." Diana smiled as she took the necklace off. She delicately wrapped it around the handle of the dagger leaving the end where the cross was dangling on the edge. She smiled at Izumi and said, "I'm really glad you made me the necklace and dagger, but I'm especially happy that you attached the crystal I gave you."

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ɩzυмι αкιʏαмα

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"I figured it could be like you're helping me fight whenever I use it." I smiled gently at Diana. "I'll be fine, I just don't really want to move around right now 'looking' for something I already found" I laughed about the situation with Ivan. "I kinda feel bad...But I feel like he's not trusted to have the treasure..." I sighed "What now though, we know that there where three clues. Do we just wait until Popelina tell us the next clue?" I looked at my hands, which are still wrapped.

"I've been trying really hard to not scratch myself anywhere, but to be honestly I've been unbearably itchy ever since that poisoned vase. I don't want to start scratching and never stop..." I laughed quietly at myself.

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Diana Poole

User ImageUser Image

Diana smiled at Izumi, "I'll always be there for you Izumi, you're my best friend." Jackie cleared her throat, and tapped her foot. Diana looked over and laughed, "Ok my best human friend." Diana giggled, "that does sound like a waste." Diana sighed of relief, "yeah I'm not sure what he would even do with that money." Diana laid down and exhaled. "Well to be honest I'm not sure what else we really can do." Diana stood up slowly, "I suppose we just do what we can, we prepare ourselves and make plans for when we get the new hints." Diana frowned, "I'd forgotten that vase, the poison. She must be suffering." Diana sat back down and hugged Izumi from the side. "I'm so sorry, I wish I knew a way to help you with that."

KodaGon's Waifu

Newbie Noob

14,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ɩzυмι αкιʏαмα

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Diana hugged me. "It's fine, I'm sure it'll be better by tomorrow morning at least." I smiled and yawned with my bandaged hand over my mouth. My eyes opened and realized something, "Where's Leo?" I looked over at Diana and paused with a funny face. "Oh no, we left him with the other princess...!" I looked at Diana concerned. "Should we go look for him? She said she was going to check on Leo in his room..." I stood up and walked to the door, "I'm going to go check on them! You can come if you want." I ran out the down and began to walk fast to Leo's room, I knocked loud, "Leo! Abrielle!" I shouted, waiting for a response.

I quickly opened the door and threw it open, only to find no one's there. "Great. I hope Abrielle's alright, I wouldn't trust that man in a room with someone as beautiful as her alone for a minute.." I sighed and shut the door to the room an flung my self on to the lounging chair in the middle of the living room between all the rooms. I began to worry more as I imagined what Leo's done to her and where they might be, the worst situations ran through my head.

Shy Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Diana Poole

User ImageUser Image

"I really hope it'll be better tomorrow." Diana sighed as Izumi showed her concern for the Italian. "I don't know, she seemed like she was getting close to him." "she was getting quite close actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they began to get intimate in fact." Diana sat up slowly, "that means he's going to not have any time for me." Diana sighed in her head. "Well, there was nothing there anyway I guess." "Honestly the way she looked the worst thing that would have happened is Leo would have forced his way on her." Izumi ran out of the room very quickly, Diana jumped up and followed, Jackie waved goodbye. "Be careful Jackie." Izumi pounded on the door and screamed for them. She began panicking and threw herself into a chair. Diana sat next to her and gently grabbed her hand. "I'm sure she's alright, the way she looks like she handles a sword, Leo couldn't make much of a move unless she wanted it." Diana smiled. "I'm sure wherever they are they're fine."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff