Welcome to Gaia! ::

Curious much?

+1 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Raider

Delicious - I - Sinner
            Oh dear.
            This one is to the profile thread where you can find the reserve and profile skeleton.
            This one is to the main thread.
            And this one is to the out of character thread.

Raider

Raider

Raider

Raider

Devoted Wife

iRsick
Dude, chill.
I'm working on it as soon as I can even though you told me about it a whole week ago.
It's not like you're paying for it or whatever. And besides you can't steal my characters
without asking me for them first you jerk!. But if I had to guess you're first pick would
have been hmm, for a yaoi and looking into your characters personality...maybe Eden.

Going by just looks though I think Aiken would have been picked first. Oh or Xavier.

And why thank you. I do like this new one. Guess the worth of it.
Even though you know I don't put on things for its worth. That stuff doesn't even
matter anymore.

Raider

iDeepToot

Exactly, I told you a whole week ago and last time I checked you don't have a job. Sooo...
            I'm guessing you're just being really lazy? And I can and have stolen them before. So
            stop throwing quips at everything I say! And yeah, personality wise Eden's face fits. But I
            was looking at Xavier just because I haven't used him and the only time you used him no
            one paid attention to you or your posts (don't you just hate when that happens?).
            And Aiken looks the best for a yaoi personally.

Hmmm, knowing you it's about 1 gazillion?? Ha no, but being more serious maybe about
            100 billion... maybe. All I know is I miss the old Gaia where when something was four million
            gold you almost s**t a brick because that was nearly impossible. Now if you only have a mill.
            in your pocket you're broke. //sigh// I'm so broke then. I only have 14 mill. xDD

Raider

Raider

Raider

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150

I subbed that thread yesterday but forgot about it until now o.o;

Raider

DaTopaz
            Yeah for us reminding you then! :]