• Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

в α ѕ ι ℓ g υ у т σ η
▂▂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The sound of ocean waves, the smell of salty air, and rocking of a boat had caused the male with curly blond hair to be knocked out instantly. He remembered standing there; waiting with his luggage to arrive to the summer bash and then his eyes started drooping. Sometime later, he ended up on the lawn chair of the deck. When the rocking of the boat came to stop hours later, Basil was still sleeping under the hot sun with the back of his arm covering his eyes. He was half only half awake, wanting to get up but couldn’t. Basil spent his night thinking. Just thinking about him surrounded by people he swore he would hate. Basil would never admit it out loud but he was actually quite nervous. Yeah, he was going to mess up somehow but at least he could say he tried. A flap of wings was heard overhead, too close for Basil’s liking. Small feet and a slightly heavy body walked along his chest and Basil could feel a presence watching him. Lifting his arm slightly, Basil peeked out and saw small beady eyes and a beak. Ah, a bird.

The corners of the Basil’s mouth twitched while his brows drew together. Woken up by a bird, now that’s how he wanted to start his trip. The blond held his intense expression, daring the bird to challenge him before he decided to force it off his chest. The bird yelped in a high pitched squawk as it got nudged off by Basil’s forearm. He refused to describe the shout of the bird any further. It was too annoying. Then it flew away, squawking up a storm. Slowly, Basil sat up in the lawn chair, slouching forward as he placed hand on the back of his neck, yawning loudly. It took a while for him to get used to the bright sun but eventually his eyes settled into a half-lidded position. He was still sleepy so there was no way his eye, holding his blue irises, could be fully open and wide awake. It was normal for him; he wore the sleepy look daily being an insomniac. “Here already…?” He asked no one in particular. Grabbing his luggage, he exited the deck of the ship with his luggage in hand. If there were any people on the beach during his arrival, Basil wouldn’t have noticed. He kept going, in his slow pace up to the residence where everyone was supposedly staying. He didn’t even look twice at the place as he headed up the stairs to his room. Whichever room it was, he didn’t care. As long as he a got a lot of privacy, it was all good to him.

Opening a door to a random room, his eyes roamed around the descent sized room. There were two beds, dressers, windows, and a bathroom. Normal junk. A small scowl made its way to his lips. No one had placed their things in the room but eventually someone was going to have to share with him. No wait, he wanted that. He came on this trip for a reason, didn’t he? Being nice to the person never crossed his mind. Did he even know how to act nice? A bunch of thoughts crossed his mind and most of them were rhetorical. [******** it…” He yawned again as he strode over to the dresser to unpack his belongings. Where was everyone else? The thought of going downstairs to greet was actually nerve-wracking and pretty much annoying. Of course, everything was annoying when he hated everyone.

Taking out his headphones, he plugged it into his iPod, turning it to an instrumental song to relax his mind. “Calm the hell down. I could do this.” Heh, he was actually nervous. Being a loner was so difficult at times. It was easier for him to yell people to leave him alone than to actually converse with them. After he was done packing, Basil went down the stairs to maybe observe any of his fellow classmates. He took his laptop with him and made his way to the kitchen for of bottle of water. His gaze shifted over to the people in it, if there were any. He didn’t know anyone’s name, he didn’t bother to remember. Sitting on a stool, he opened his laptop up on the kitchen table. Being near people was his pet peeve but he had to suck it up for now. Turning the volume on low on his iPod, he sat there waiting to overhear a conversation while constantly typing on his laptop.

OOC: errr, not sure where everyone is so he's going to sit there. XD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Lyndi heard footsteps behind her and she turned around to come face to face with Lexi. Immediately she leaned back against the railing pressing herself against it. Instinct she supposed. She narrowed her eyes at the blonde haired powder puff as she spoke to her in an obviously snobby tone of voice. "Lexi.." Her tone was clipped and not friendly, but more wary than anything.

Lyndi frowned when she insulted her clothes and she brought her hand up to her light blue tank top glancing down at herself for just a moment, before her attention was brought back up to Lexi by more movement from her. She watched silently as Lexi pulled out an eyeliner pen and her eyes widened when she realized what Lexi wanted to do. She held up her hands and shook her head. "N-no, that's o-ok. I don't prefer to wear make-up." Lyndi honestly hated the stuff, and Lexi knew that. She was purposely teasing her. As Lexi took another step towards her, Lyndi narrowed her eyes at her.

Her attention was diverted however, when one of the guys called out. Lyndi turned her attention down to them and she bit her lower lip. Great, now an audience. This is just what she needed on the first day of vacation. Her attention was brought back to Lexi though, her eyes narrowed in on the eyeliner pen in her hand, and she took a step sideways away from her. "Just leave me alone Lexi, I don't want to put up with your crap.." She muttered softly.

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: On the deck ﹜
      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Agitated/Scared ﹜
      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Lexi ﹜

╚══════════════..══════════════╝

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
User Image
HEY, BOYS. HEY, GIRLS.
HEY, ANYBODY THAT WILL LISTEN TO ME.

❝I'm trying to be nice,
I'm trying to be reasonable,
But, it's so hard when I don't wanna be~!❞

XXXSHUT UP, I'M SPEAKING.

User Image
                                            "Hm?..Oh, man. How long was I out?" A quick blur of fiery locks was all that could be seen as the girl pushed herself off of the bed. Hannah quickly reached into her pocket and brought her cellphone. It came to life after she tapped the screen and inserted the passcode. "s**t..well, ******** me. I missed it." The girl threw her phone back behind her, regretting it as soon as the object was out of her hand. Relief was found when she turned; it had fallen on her bed. The last thing she needed was her phone getting messed up. It's not like she had enough money to replace it. But, it wasn't like she used it much anyway. Her 'friends' were a cover up for school. She never made plans with anyone and even at school she seemed to stray from the crowd and mingle with the others. In a sense, she wasn't really a loner so much at school. She talked with everyone bits here and there. She was more of a nomad when it came to social status. Still, Hannah never allowed herself to really get caught up with anyone. In her own eyes, each of the cliques were ********. She felt her own screwed-up way of thinking had yet to find a match. Wasn't there anyone out there to share a few laughs over dead babies or something? Sigh.

The thoughts weren't a priority at the moment. Hannah had missed the guy who brought her stuff. It was a whole half hour since they should've arrived with her things. Still, there was no way she could walk out there and find herself stuck in some awkward position. Nope, no way. "Dammit man.." She sighed in defeat. Perhaps ahead of time. In the middle of hanging her head in shame, the large window caught her eye. 'Bingo' Hannah walked over, pushed the the window open and stepped out onto the small portion of roofing. She gulped when she saw the falling distance. It probably wasn't a good idea but she never backed down. Stubborn girl.

Thinking it'd be less of a fall if she hung from the ledge before dropping, Hannah carefully lowered herself down onto her a** and crept down slowly. "Totally unfair...everyone else has a balcony. Stupid arcade room..tempting me with all it's awesomeness." Now hanging for dear life, Hannah squeezed the coffee coloured orbs shut and prayed silently to the nothingness before dropping. "Ow, ********! That's just great...The one bush that decides to be there to catch me had to be full of thorns." The stinging of the sharp mini-needles brought a glassy water blanket across her eyes. All this trouble for avoiding her classmates. She'd have to confront them sooner or later.

As if things couldn't have gotten any worse. The guys she had hired were so inconsiderate. They'd left her things on the shore. Almost everything closest to the water was wet from the waves. Hannah marched through the sand and pulled the pile of belongings away from the water. Luckily her beloved guitar was saved from any water damage. As for her clothes, she could only hope that nothing had leaked in. Her board was wet but it didn't matter. [******** assholes..."
                                            Hannah rolled her eyes and began piling all her things onto her body. She felt like a pack mule. Now there was no way she'd be able to get in without passing someone.

Hannah attempted to go through her initial path, around the back, but she heard voices from there too. 'Oh, God..I'm surrounded.' She always seemed to step into game mode when it came to strategizing. Still, this was real life. The brown eyes searched around in panic. Her belongings were getting heavier by the second. Her safest bet was through the front. Hannah turned around and walked to the main entrance, pushing the doors open with her bum. 'Alright...a few girls and some guy in the kitchen..just run, Hannah, run.' The girl gave it her best shot. It wasn't good enough. After a few steps, the weight seemed to have won. Her feet stumbled over each other. She didn't fall but the trip was obvious to the girl in the kitchen. Hannah turned to the girl. Pink haired and possibly intimidating if Hannah was worried about it. She could handle herself so she wasn't. "Oh, Hi! Haha..Yeah..Kay, bye." After an awkward eye twitch, the girl pushed on, her boots slamming against the hardwood flooring.

'That's wasn't so bad..' Hannah consoled herself mentally before huffing out her frustration. "That was ******** torture." The girl kicked the door to her room open. "Wha- ...wait, what?" It seemed like someone decided to move in while she was out. Great. She thought she had got away from the dreaded 2 to a room policy. Whatever. She wasn't going to be there much anyway. Hannah dumped her belongings on to the bed and turned her gaze back over to the other. A lot of the belongings seemed....manly. Oh god.

Oh, Sorry. Did I Say That Outloud?

User Image▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
my company ✖ Myself
my mood ✖ Tired
my location ✖ My Room
O-O-C ✖ And so it begins..hehehe
User Image

Lexi raised an eyebrow as she saw Lyndi's reaction. What, was she afraid of makeup or something? Lexi just found her reaction to be plain weird. She pouted a bit putting her hands on her hips as she looked at Lyndi. "Hey, I was just trying to be nice. You don't have to be so rude. I didn't think that makeup scared you that much." Lexi said before gently grabbing her arm and sitting her in a chair that was on the deck. "All I want to do is give you a makeover. Come on it'll be fun. When was the last time you prettied yourself up?" Lexi asked before she uncapped the eyeliner. She could see that Lyndi was already pretty and putting make up on her would make Lyndi look almost as pretty as Lexi. She would turn this geek girl into a hot girl if it killed her. .

Noble Celebrant

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ beach attire ] xxxx [ kinda curious ] xxxx [ kitchen ] xxxx [ Emilia&Basil ]

Stella sniffed the air, the scent of bacon, though it made her stomach churn, entering her nose. Bacon. Gross. Call her weird, but she hated pork in general. Any kind of pork cooked any random way. Unless it was a cold hot dog. Then it was fine. Which was quite possibly the most disgusting mixture of pork ever, seeing as it was the left overs. Still, she found it to be the only pork she could stomach.

Removing her ear phones, she let them hang over her shoulders, becoming a faint background noise as she tried to hear the crackling of bacon. Were the maids in this place finaly doing their job? If she could, she was going to demand breakfast in bed. Even if she couldn't, she would find a way. What were they going to do? Tell her no? Then she'd just have to get crafty with her way of asking.

A famliar voice gently called her name, barely audible as it filtered down the mainly empty hallway. That was Emilia. Was she cooking? Well, that ruined her plans. That was when blonde hair streaked by her, completely ignoring that she had also been in the hallway. Stella eyed the figure, listless expression adorning her face as she stopped in her tracks. Gross. Something smelled like whore and it was heading into the kitchen. That would ruin her apetite in a heartbeat. Luckily, the blonde left the kitchen only moments later, carrying an apple and a bottle of water. Stella eyed the fruit and water before rolling her eyes and walking past. And that is probably why she looks like a twig. I refuse to believe that is healthy.

Her stroll brought her to the kitchen, where another blonde was exiting, this one with short hair and carrying a feeble presence. Lyndi. Weird. By the looks of it she wasn't crying or shaking, though she was clearly uneasy. Stella side stepped out of her way as she made her way down the hallway. With her back to the opening and eyes on the hallway, she backed into the kitchen before turning around. What was with her luck today? Running into too many people. At least the two blondes didn't try to speak to her, not that she would have conversed. For one, she didn't like Alexandria and would have only stared at her before walking away. Stella wasn't really here to make friends. Sure, she didn't care to, but she wasn't the type to force herself either. Unlike most, she didn't mind being alone. It felt the same as when people were around.

Emilia was the last one in the kitchen and Stella gave her a nod as she entered. "'Sup," she greeted before sliding her hand in her pocket and turning her music off. Her eyes drifted to the plate near Emilia and she quickly looked back up to the orchid-haired female. "Cake? Finally," she breathed before folding her hands behind her head. "I was hoping they had some good food." She wrinkled her nose, eyes turning toward the stove. "If I was going to be living on bacon, it was possible I might die on this trip." With a few quick strides, she was across the kitchen, door open wide on the refidgerator. "Looks plenty stocked," she muttered to herself. "Though, they could do to add some mountain dew cans. It is a sad thing when so little are present." Maybe she could order some to be shipped. Reaching inside, she withdrew a chocolate cake and slid the plate it was situated on onto the table. She turned her gaze to Emilia before asking, "Where'd ya find the silverwear?"

Once she got an answer, she found herself a fork and hopped up onto the counter, not worrying about a plate. Well, it was probably a bit rude of her, but she rarely used plates and such at home. She scooped up a sizeable bite before popping into her mouth. After chewing and swallowing, she began lightly tapping her feet against the counter doors below her. "So, this is fun," she commented. "Really though, I have to figure this place out. Don't you think it's weird there are no. . .adults? To like. . .cook and s**t." Maybe she was the only one thinking that. It just seemed odd, considering this was a school trip, despite their ages. "I dunno. " She took another bite. "Maybe faeries run the pace," she guessed absently, eyes staring at the window to the side of them. She could see a dense forest in the distance. "Or monkeys. Though I'd expect more. . .bananas from them." She turned her gaze back to Emilia. "Anyway, thoughts for the summer?" It was just a given. Stella was not the best with conversation. Half the time, people could barely tell when she was joking, seeing as she made everything seem serious. It caused many awkward laughs.

Easily distracted, Stella looked away from Emilia as curly blonde locks enter the room carrying a laptop. What was that? The third blonde today? This one, though. This one was a boy. A good looking one at that. Basil, a guy who rarely talked to anyone, if he ever did. Stella was pretty sure she hadn't seen him make a full conversation with him at all. Her eyes followed him to a table where he sat down before she looked back at Emilia. It was odd, that he would show up on the trip. Though, he didn't exactly seem interested in them. Hmm. Start conversation? It'd be nice to get some dir- Know a little about him. After all, I know so little. That in itself was rare. Stella knew a lot, as she made it her business to know people. She half turned, her gaze on the male seated at the table. "Want some cake?" She inquired, pointing her fork at the cake sitting next to her on the counter.

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

Lyndi's eyes widened when Lexi stated she was the one being rude, taken off guard, she felt Lexi's arm around her own and then she was sat in the closest chair. "H-hey!" Lyndi leaned back in the chair away from Lexi as she uncapped the eyeliner. She bit her lower lip and turned her head away.

"I'm not scared of it. I just don't like it." Then with a soft huff, Lyndi raised herself out of the chair and stared at Lexi. "Stop. I said, No." Her emphasis on the word, made the conversation final, as she turned and walked away from the powder puff, but she paused and glanced over her shoulder. "And I don't need to pretty myself up, I'm fine the way I am." She let out a sigh and left Lexi on the deck as she headed back into the kitchen from the doorway that connected to it. She shut the sliding door behind her, and silently prayed Lexi would just let it be for now. Goodness did it feel good to stand up for herself though! But it was Lexi...Lexi wasn't that hard to get away from in situations like that.

Lyndi's gaze lifted and she found herself in the room with two others besides Emilia. She blinked and was still for just a second. She guessed it was bound to happen...it was a kitchen after all. Calming herself, she wandered over to the counter and grabbed her plate and cup she'd left there, then walked to the sink and began to rinse them off. She stayed quiet as her back faced the other three. She finished rinsing them and then she dried her hands on a nearby towel. Her eyes went to the food that she had prepared. It was still sitting on the counter. Nobody had touched it. She frowned and glanced at the two who'd come in while she'd been gone. She recognized the red head as Stella and then blond guy as....Basil? That was it wasn't it? She was sure...maybe. She noticed how Stella offered the guy some cake, and she glanced back at her food she'd made. She slumped her shoulders and began to dig around for some plastic wrap so she could store it in the fridge for later. She stayed quiet as she began to wrap one of the plates.

﹛ I'm located: In the kitchen﹜
      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Slightly confident ﹜
      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Emilia, Basil, Stella ﹜

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

Fiona nodded, thinking for a moment-partially about what he said in the context she was thinking of, and partially about where they should go. “Let’s go outside and see what else is on the island,” Fiona suggested, starting to walk in the direction that they came from. She could hear voices coming from the lower levels of the building and anticipated seeing people that she did and did not like. She hesitated at the stairs down, biting her lip lightly. Couldn’t stay out of their way forever, could she?

Trying to keep her mind positive, Fiona tried to think about what she hoped that they would find on their exploration of the island-besides more about each other. Maybe they would find more buildings, maybe ruins of a very old building. Though, Fiona currently found herself walking extra slow down the stairs in her day dream state, picking up the pace with a bright red blush on her face.

Reaching the bottom of the steps, she could hear many voices-for the most part they sounded feminine, though she could sort of pick out a few guy voices. Everyone must be getting around to finding rooms now. “Good thing we got our rooms picked out early, right?” Fiona looked at Stefan with a smile.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Current song♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit

Wheezing Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

в α ѕ ι ℓ g υ у т σ η
▂▂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Basil was so focused on his typing and eavesdropping that he didn’t even notice a question that was directed towards him. Slowly, he turned towards the girl who had asked him the question. It was a red haired girl he probably saw before but he couldn’t remember. Well either way, he had to answer her question. A question he barely heard since he was a bit lost in his own world. Shifting his gaze to the plate which held a cake, a grim expression crossed his features. Tilting his head, he rested his chin on palm of his hand while his elbow rested on the table. Accidently, he shot her a glare. “I HATE cake.” He turned his neck towards his laptop and began typing away again. So much for being friendly. He knew he could have stated it in a less rude way but it came out before he could even think about it. Although, it was the truth, he didn’t enjoy cake. Too many sweets equaled extra insomnia in his mind. Plus, it didn’t taste that special. Sugar wasn’t his favorite thing to consume. Now that he noticed his surroundings, he secretly watched the girls in the corner of his eyes. There were three of them now including the red head. One girl had long pink hair and then there was another blonde who entered the room looking pretty relieved.

So many people in one room made him uneasy. He didn’t want to seem like the odd one with the group of girls, plus his comment before must have left a bad impression on the red head. Mustering up his courage, he reached his hand over to the counter to grab a piece of bacon. From the looks of it, the blonde one was getting ready to put it away. “But…I’ll take these.” Grabbing the bacon, he pushed it into his mouth, chewing only a couple times before swallowing. He hadn’t eaten bacon in a long time. The last time he ate bacon, his Uncle Jim had made it. His usual morning consisted of cereal and milk. It was easy to make and it didn’t require so much time to do. The bacon itself was pretty crunchy with that familiar grease it was soaked in. Tasty. Next, he ate the omelet using a fork. He hadn’t eaten that in a while either for obvious reasons. Basil continued eating until there was nothing left leaving him completely full. “Hnnn…I didn’t realize I was that hungry.” He spoke softly before uncapping his water bottle and taking a large gulp. Did he eat breakfast that morning? He barely remembered. He needed better memory. Wiping a hand on his jeans, he continued typing away on his laptop. Hopefully they didn’t mind him eating everything. It was the least he could do for rudely refusing the cake.

OOC:Sorry it took so long... XD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃
User Image

Lexi stood there with a shocked look on her face. It was rare for someone to speak to her in such a way. For it to be someone like Lyndi, made her even more surprised. "Who would have thought that little Ms.Bookworm had a back bone. And here I was trying to be nice. I'll remember this." She muttered softly as she crossed her arms. A small smirk formed on her lips before she walked back through the sliding glass door.

Exhaling softly, she walked through the kitchen. And back to the stairs. She rushed up them, going into her room. A wider smile formed on her pink lips as she looked at the top of her dresser. Upon the dresser were different colors of all different types of makeups. Next to that, was different colors of hairdye. Lexi always kept up with the newest and hottest fashions. Walking over to her bed, she knelt down while looking underneath it. Reaching around under the bed, Lexi pulled out a pink canvas bag. Opening it up, she grabbed a pair of pink Nike sneakers.

Lexi quickly put them on before taking off her white tanktop and pink bra. Going into another bag, she pulled out a purple sports bra. After putting her sneakers on, she went down the stairs and out the front door. She enjoyed working out to keep her attractive figure.

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXCLICK EACH PICTURE FOR A SURPRISE.XXXXXXX
BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW

XYou keep walking, that doesn't mean time passes.
You keep breathing, that doesn't mean you're alive.
'Cause, Baby, There's No Tomorrow.
X

BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW
XXXXXXXXXXTALKING/ / 'THINKING'XXXXXXXXXX

User Image

SPACE 'Ladies?' Haru followed Keaton's eyes and twitched when his own landed on the two blondes. Well, that was awkward on so many levels. First off, Haru and Lexi had just had their own fun a few minutes after arriving. And that wasn't something he wanted to revisit anytime soon. He wasn't in the mood for seconds. But, Lyndi was there and she was someone he wanted to avoid at all costs. Just look at her. All..cute and stuff. It was enough to make him want to gag. Haru quickly shoved his hand into his pocket. The calloused fingers wrapped themselves around a familiar boxed object. Haru cleared his throat before starting, his hand pulling out the cigarette carton and then lightly punching Keaton's shoulder. "I'll catch you around then, man." With that, he turned, his eyes shifting at the chance of any distraction. Had he really just used a guy to make his exit less awkward? Everyone knew they weren't on good terms so it was utterly stupid.

The whole scene kept replaying in his head. It was more embarrassing each time. Why'd she have to be there? Didn't she have scholarships to apply for or something? Wasn't that what people like her did on their free time? 'Whatever..' Haru fumbled with the wrinkled carton and lifted a tar-stick to his lips, inhaling as he lit the end. Haru began making his way back down to the beach. It was peaceful. No one was out there at the moment. The whole place was his. Haru stepped out of his sandals, looking around in case anyone was looking, before plopping down onto the sand. "I wonder..how many grains of sands it takes to fill up an hour glass.." He couldn't help but chuckle at his stupidity. Who even thought of that s**t anyway? Well, besides morons who had nothing better to do. Currently, that's exactly what he felt like.

After his cigarette began dying out, Haru pressed it down into the back of sandal, terminating it completely. It was nice out, why go back inside and deal with everyone? Nah, it wasn't like this trip was going to give him much free time. He needed to appreciate the island's beauty or whatever. The warm sand felt good against his bare skin as he laid back, his arms providing a rest for the back of his head. He hadn't bothered to put on a shirt after his little rendezvous and was kind of glad he hadn't. Well..no one was around, right? Haru gave the beach one more scan before humming. The melody slowly began turning into words. "..broken lover..yes I made you, believe that I would be the one to heal you.." The words were more sighed out than sung.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Classified Info
            Where: Back on the Beach
            Insight: Hm..should've grabbed my ipod.
            Company: Alone
            o.o.c:: New song in Picture link.

Aerandir Anwarunya

Distinct Seeker

User Image

User Image

Lyndi glanced up with surprise as Basil stated he hated cake, but then leaned over and grabbed some bacon off one of the plates she didn't wrap up yet. Her eyes widened when he then grabbed the whole plate. She rose a brow curiously as he ate in silence. Well...he seemed to be enjoying it. That was good. She turned up the corner of her lips in a smile when he stated that he didn't realize he was that hungry, when he finished the whole plate. She actually let out a soft laugh and leaned forward and took his empty plate as he turned his attention back to his lap top. "Glad to know someone enjoys my cooking."

Her blue-green eyes stared at his lap top for a moment. She wondered what brand it was and what processor it had. Realizing she was probably looking like a retard, staring at all, she turned away quickly and laid his plate and fork in the sink, before she finished wrapping up the rest of the food. She put it in the fridge and then stood for a moment awkwardly in the middle of the kitchen. What now? Well...She couldn't really start up a conversation. Basil was obviously in his own world and Stella was busy eating cake and talking with Emilia.

Lyndi watched as Lexi came back in through the kitchen and then up the stairs without even looking at Lyndi. Lyndi rose an eyebrow. Well then. She sure showed her didn't she? If she was playing one of her video games right now, her confidence level would have risen +10 skill points for sure. Oh great...Now she felt like the geek she truly was. She sighed and decided to leave the kitchen. She walked up the stairs and to her and Emilia's room. Once inside, she walked to the closet and picked out a simple blue dress. She was tired of wearing the tank top and shorts because honestly they were a bit tight. After she changed into the dress, she searched through what few shoes she had brought, and found her favorite pair of sandals. She slipped those on and wandered over to her bed. Her books were still laid out, but she didn't have to search for the one she was looking for.

Reaching down she picked up and smiled at the title. She'd just started this one yesterday and she was enjoying it quite a bit so far. Now that she felt complete, grabbing her iPod and a small blanket, she turned and left the room. Her destination was the beach. Not too close to the water of course, but she knew the sound of the water and the gentle breeze would calm her down greatly. She headed down the stairs and paused at the kitchen entry way. She looked to Emilia. "Emilia, I'll be down near the beach if you need me for anything." She wasn't sure why she told her new room mate, but for some reason she had wanted to. She gave a smile, a small wave, and then headed out, down to the beach.

As she headed down the trail she hummed softly to herself. It was really nice out today. Ducking down so she didn't hit her head on an extended limb, she finally made it out to the beach. Her steps faultered though when her blue-green eyes rested on a familiar figure that was already occupying the beach. It was Haru. Her eyes narrowed out of concern. Would he bother her? She rolled her eyes. She doubted it. He'd avoid her...for sure. Which was fine with Lyndi since she wanted to be alone right now. She walked along the tree line away from the water, her feet barely made a noise as they shifted in the white sand.

Lyndi found a shady spot and she laid out her blanket. She laid down on her stomach on it and sighed and stretched. A small smile found it's way on her lips as she remembered Lexi's facial expression when she'd told her no. She unknowingly giggled out loud and then she put one of her ear buds and turned on her music, as well as pulled out her book and resting her front weight on her elbows she began to read silently to herself. She was at peace right now and she hoped it would stay that way until she wanted otherwise...but for some reason she had a gut feeling it wasn't going to last long.

﹛ I'm located: On the beach!﹜
      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Okiedokie..kinda.. ﹜
      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Myself..ahhh. ﹜

Timid Fatcat

User Image

___________________________Candy bear, sweetie pie ;; I wanna be ADORED
___________________________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
__________________________________I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out ;; Cause that's what young LOVE is all about ❤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                              Brilliant blue eyes fluttered in a full body mirror, bouncing back and forth between the coral lacy skirt, floral designed tank top covered by a black cardigan, white stockings, and a pair of black spiked Prada high heels that she had thrown on. The girl turned and examined herself, accompanied by a sweetishly devious smirk. After a moment, the girls eyes wondered away from the clothing that she had picked out, and just focus on her face. "I look good." The girl said proudly, making a few sexy poses to go alongside her statement. The girls moment of ecstasy faded when a familiar voice interrupted her self-gawking. "Miss Adoli, we are getting close to the island..." The woman paused as she got a glare from the girl. "I just thought you would like to know is all, ma'am." Adoli let out an annoyed sigh and turned back to look into the mirror once more. "Well, I suppose you better tell all the people who are going to be unloading my luggage, shouldn't you?"" Saying this, Adoli's maid dismissed herself silently and left the young girl to continue growing more and more fond of herself.

Twenty minutes passed before someone had came by Adoli's room to inform her that they had arrived at the island. By then, several buff and rather attractive guys had come by to gather up all of Adoli's luggage for her and had delivered it to her room for her, along with her own bed, bedding, and vanity. She couldn't use the pre-used, nasty bedding provided for the students; That would simply be unacceptable and nasty. Adoli slipped on a pair of her Gucci sunglasses and a summer hat before she made her way towards the exit of her fathers yacht. Instead of taking the main boat with all the other students, Adoli decided to go on a shopping spree and just take her father yacht to the island instead. It would be expected for her to arrive fashionably late after all.

The moment Adoli stepped out of the yacht, the warmth of the sun started to sink into her cardigan like a warm blanket. She couldn't help but softly smile at this comfort. She took a moment to take it in; The smell of nature, the sound of the water rustling onto the sandy shore, the light breeze...

"Ugh... but why couldn't this island come with a shopping mall?"

Adoli pouted a moment, crossing her arms as she made her way onto the soft beach. Her high heels sunk slightly into the sand, which made it a little more difficult for her to roam around, but she would adjust; For her heels, she had to! As she walked towards what seemed to be where she was going to be staying, she notice a guy had already took to laying out in the sun on the beach. The guy was too far away for her to recognize him, though she did notice that he was shirtless. This peaked her interest, but not as much as the girl she noticed in the tree line. She was a little surprised by the irony that the first person she recognized was one of the people she couldn't stand the most. "Hah, how exciting." She muttered to herself as she made her way towards the girl; Like a predator targeting in on its prey. She couldn't help but smile at her short blond hair.

As Adoli got closer to Lyndi, she notice that she had her headphones in. Knowing this, she held in all the possible rude 'hellos' that she could spew out at her. Instead, she decided to snatch up whichever book she was reading right from her hands. Adoli chuckled as she dangled the book in her hand, mocking the girl. "Out of all the things you could be doing, you're READING? Once a loser, always a loser." Adoli laughed as she glanced at what exactly she had snatched away from Lyndi. To her surprise, she actually had read this book, and really enjoyed it as well. She wouldn't let Lyndi know, of course.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━
________ Where I am;; On the beach, near the tree line
________ Chit-chatting with;; Lyndi, of all people!
________ My thoughts;; Are you serious? Ugghh....
━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━
User Image

xxxxYOUR ( ATTENTION ) IS MY MEDICINE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi release my buried grief and inside lies healing
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx melodies◞ of sin ringing in my head mean nothing
                                      xxxxxxxxTHE FORTUNE THAT IS YOUR ▬ SMILE ))
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx guide me to ; paradise

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE. I'M A DELICATE FLOWER.

Emilia quietly listened to Lyndi as she replied to the female's question, also expressing similar frustration. It was all true, what her roommate had said. Like she always did, the female leaned back, watching all the interactions that had suddenly occurred in the kitchen. It had seemed like a storm had rampaged inside the room, pushing and pulling bodies to and fro. Emilia didn't know how to place herself within the small groups that had established association; she could only watch, something she was so used to all the time.

Then finally, Lyndi had retreated outside, followed by Lexi. Once again, as usual, she was left to her own devices.

Hearing a small thump of sound emanating a few inches away from the orchid locks, Emilia glanced up towards the source. The familiar fiery red hair of Stella loomed near her face and the girl could only blink rapidly as she noted the sudden entry of the other female. So many whirlwind of things were happening and Emilia could not keep up. Rather, she was not used to interacting with such a huge group of individuals that it left her rather miffed. With a small smile of greeting, Mila nodded at the other's words involving the cake. The ends of her lips turned upwards into a half smile, something she could only manage at the moment. Listening to Stella ramble on, Emilia's purple-hued gaze fluttered back towards the middle of the room. "Uhhum.. The adults are probably here somewhere. They just don't want to bother the 'time of our lives.'" She rolled her eyes sarcastically, waving her hand in the air to emphasize the sarcasm in her voice. Her attention was perked when Stella brought up an inquiry about this entire trip. It had been similar to the question that Lyndi had asked her earlier, she could only chuckle at the thought softly."Our summer is going to be like hell. I wonder if all of us are going to survive the two months that we have to live together." The idea scared Emilia, sending shivers down her spine. Her attention was snatched from Stella when a male with blonde hair had entered the kitchen. Not being so familiar with him, Emilia's attention drifted, slumping against the counter as she turned her gaze outside. The only words that struck her was the fact that he hated cake, but it barely bothered Emilia.

Lyndi had popped back in, interrupting her concentration. With a small nod, she waved farewell in return, a small smile gracing her features.

Again, Emilia quietly observed, waiting for someone who she could interact with. Three individuals were already a crowd to her and it somehow always made her feel left out. Rubbing the nape of her neck, the girl simply released a sigh, her eyes drifting to a close.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. NOCTIS x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 1.

Ooc : This one's gonna be awkward. And short.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unable to move fast enough, yet too far away to hear any of the conversation, Keaton watched whatever incident was going on on the balcony best he could. Evidently, it resolved itself as Lyndi walked inside and left Alexandria standing out there by herself. Shortly afterwards, Lexi entered the building herself. He looked at the now empty balcony curiously, before feeling a sudden punch on his shoulder. Not a hard one, like what he expected from Haru, but a light one. I'll catch you around then, man." With that, Haru turned and left Keaton standing by himself, heading back down towards the beach. He stood there, almost bewildered at it. Was that, dare he say it, friendly? From Haru? His disdain for the Jerks was clear to any, and no doubt they would respond to him in a similar fashion. But that. That was different.

Finally he reached the door of the cottage. Opening the front door to it, he was greeted with several smells at once. The place had been cleaned very recently, and it smelled like whatever air freshener the custodian had used. The wood had it's own smell, which he liked. The scent of bacon emanated from inside. It was beautiful. Almost brought a tear to his eye. Stepping inside and shutting the door behind him, he hobbled his way towards the kitchen, hearing the murmuring of a couple people from within. As he walked in, he clicked his cane hard against the floor to let people know that he'd entered the room. "Morning, kids," was what he greeted them with. Actually looking at the people sitting in the room, he noticed two familiar faces. And one unfamiliar one. Fellow students, Stella and Emilia, were here, which made him happy. If they had to be squared away into one of the school's groups, they would have been Loners, like him. He smiled brightly at the thought that he might have an ally or two during the two months they were staying. The third person, a blonde male he didn't recognize, sat silently to himself, typing away at his computer. Keaton eyed him curiously for a second, then spoke up again. "Mind if I join you? The walk up here was a bit of a pain in the a**."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Distinct Seeker

User Image

User Image

Lyndi was so involved in her book, especially since it had gotten to a really good part, that she didn't hear anyone approaching her. A part that was so good it was enough to actually make Lyndi's cheek flush that is. But just as she went to turn the page the book was lifted from her hands and a voice spoke out.

Immediately a chill shot down Lyndi's spine at that voice. Oh..that voice. She disliked it so very much. Reacting to her book being stolen, she sat up quickly and reached for it, a glare on her face. "Seriously Adoli!?" Adoli moved it out of Lyndi's grasp so that she fell forwards. She caught herself with her hands which landed in the sand. She narrowed her eyes and pushed herself to her feet.

She yanked out her ear bud and let her ipod fall to the blanket at her feet. She balled her hands into fists and took a step towards Adoli. She couldn't believe it! Just when she thought maybe things would turn out okay this summer, this b***h had to go and show up! "Please give it back!" She reached for her book once again, but Adoli moved it out of her reach once again. Lyndi's feet were now swallowed in the sand. She was a good few inches shorter than Adoli and the stupid heels the pink haired powderpuff was wearing, weren't helping any.

Lyndi let out a frustrated sigh. She was now face to face with the girl who had completely turned her life upside down. Okay, that was a little extreme, but Adoli really did destroy Lyndi...Well at least the thing she'd treasured most. Flashbacks of the pink-haired girl, holding Lyndi up by her long blond hair, while her friends held down her arms now revisited Lyndi's mind. She could still hear Adoli's laugh as she pulled out a pair of rusty scissors she'd gotten from the art room, and then cut off all of Lyndi's pretty blond hair at the base of her neck. She'd let it fall to the ground around her all while laughing and calling Lyndi a loser, ugly, and worthless. Not able to handle it any longer, Lyndi had left the bathroom a sobbing mess.

The images flashed through her mind and Lyndi's glare momentarily flickered to a look of fear and sorrow. No! She wouldn't let this girl push her around anymore. Lyndi straightened her back and her glare returned. "The first thing you do when you get here, is target me? Pathetic...Now...Give me back..my book...Adoli." She demanded through clenched teeth as she held out her hand.

﹛ I'm located: On the beach!﹜
      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Pissed/Irate ﹜
      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Ugh..Adoli.. ﹜

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items