Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

“Y-yeah, for s-sure…I think,” Fiona stuttered back, pretty sure she was agreeing to his invite for her to also hang out with him, her own face turning red. She had to admit, it was pretty exciting to be getting to know some of her friends better but also…She wasn’t sure of her own feelings. Stefan was nice and all, but she couldn’t say for sure if a crush had fallen upon her (much like a plague). But as he was a guy, she and when she thought about him like that instead of a project partner or another in her group it was…very blushy.

“Aaah so…what are your plans right now? I haven’t had much of a chance to look around yet. Maybe we could go look around-if you aren’t busy. I could go alone too, but…” Fiona said, her hands fidgeting.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Current song♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Lyndi continued to rest on the bed, her arm still laying over her face. She was enjoying the quiet, when she heard footsteps in the hallway, as well as voices. Just as she lifted her arm slightly off her face to look towards the hall, the door to the room opened up and Emilia walked in. Lyndi blinked a bit and sat up, watching her as she walked over to the other bed across from her.

Then when she asked if she could share a room with her, Lyndi smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Sure, it's fine with me." She then placed her feet on the floor and then got down on her knees and started to go through her things so she could put them away. She bit her lower lip as she pulled out her laptop and placed it on the bed carefully. It was probably her most prized possession. She'd bought it with her own saved up money from a part time job last year. It had cost her over $700. It was probably the most expensive thing Lyndi owned.

She began to go through her clothes and she pulled out some hangers she'd bought just before the trip, knowing she'd need them. She paused for a moment before she grabbed one of the packs and she leaned over and placed them by Emilia's luggage. "I probably bought too many, so you can use these if you want." She said softly with a kind smile. Without another thought, she walked over to the closet with a few of her clothes in her arms. She opened the door to the closest and stopped in the doorway. "Holy crap..." She leaned forward and flipped up the light switch and walked inside slowly. "It's freakin' huge..." She said as she looked around. Luckily there were two sides. Lyndi peaked out of the walk-in closet and looked to Emilia. "I'll take the left side since it's smaller. I didn't bring much." Her tone was sincere, but at the same time a bit curt. She was unsure how to really act around Emilia. She knew she could be really scary when she was pissed off and she surely didn't want to say anything that would make her angry..or do anything for that matter.

Lyndi hung up her clothes and returned back to her bag. She began to pull out all of her books. She set them one by one on the bed. There was probably about ten of them and they weren't exactly thin either. But Lyndi knew she'd get them all read before the two month vacation was up. She was a speed-reader and since that's all she usually did in her spare time, it would be a piece of cake. Her stomach let out a low rumble and she blushed slightly. Glancing at Emilia she wondered if she'd heard it. She'd not had anything to eat today and since her stomach was calming from the ride over here, it was beginning to realize it was empty.

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: In my new room ﹜
      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Hungry/Unsure﹜
      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Emilia ﹜

╚══════════════..══════════════╝

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 2. Haru and I.

Ooc : Sorry about the delay. I stepped out for a bit.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His mind was buzzing with thoughts of what he wanted to do in the two months that would follow. Maybe he'd befriend everyone here. Maybe he'd start a war between the cliques. Maybe he'd get a girlfriend. Maybe he'd s- "Oh, Keaton!~" Suddenly, all thoughts he had seemed to vanish, replaced by the thought of swearing aloud, though he didn't. The blonde haired Jerk Haru approached him with a skip and a hop that made Keaton think twice about the boys' sexual orientation, even moreso as Haru continued. "It's oh so nice to see you here!" The giggle in his voice would've been more mocking if it wasn't actually so humorous to listen to. Kiki wasn't a huge fan of Jerks, but if Haru continued to entertain him as he did now, then he might have had to rethink his opinion on the male. Not likely, though.

If he was going to act all chummy with the him, then what could go wrong with doing the same? The green haired male pulled Haru in close with one arm as he approached, responding with an 'excited' tone, "Haru! My buddy! What are they odds?" Keaton gave the blonde a light, friendly push on the shoulder with his fist. He wasn't going to risk actually hitting the guy and start a fight. It wouldn't be fair for Haru to fight a cripple. The poor blonde might have gotten hurt. Pointing his cane further up the path towards the cottage, he spoke to his 'friend' again. "Say, I was just on my way up there. Wanna come with, see where we'll be staying?" It really didn't matter to him whether or not he ended up getting partnered together with someone in the cottage. He'd shared rooms with people, and that was fine. He'd had his own room too, and that was just as fine.

As he mused to himself, he noticed a semi-familiar figure walk past. The short blonde hair and petite figure told him it had been Lyndi who had passed the two boys. Shame. She hadn't noticed him. And he'd been too occupied with Haru to flag her down on her way up. Keaton situated his black and white baseball cap back on his head and looked back at Haru. "I'm gonna head up. You coming?" Of course, he didn't give the male much time to respond before turning and making his way up the hill.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

xxxxYOUR ( ATTENTION ) IS MY MEDICINE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi release my buried grief and inside lies healing
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx melodies◞ of sin ringing in my head mean nothing
                                      xxxxxxxxTHE FORTUNE THAT IS YOUR ▬ SMILE ))
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx guide me to ; paradise

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE. I'M A DELICATE FLOWER.

Lyndi had been welcoming enough, even to start a conversation with the purple locks. Emilia couldn't help but smile, yet again; she was smiling far too much today. It was odd, yet felt kind of nice. Maybe friends were a potential idea, maybe it would also be possible for her to achieve even for someone like her. That is, if she could ever forgive herself from her past sin.

Emilia merely watched the other female dig around her belongings, pulling out the essential necessities. When Lyndi placed a pack of hangers near her luggage, the girl could only beam with excitement. Was this the emotion people felt when others showed kindness to one another? It was an interesting feeling, one that Emilia was sure she could get used to quickly. "Thanks," quickly, the female hid her sudden ecstatic emotion, masking it with the usual polite smile that graced her lips often. Didn't want to seem to eager. With a quick flurry of movement, Emilia stood up herself, picking up her baggage and the hangers that were generously offered to her. Lyndi had announced that she would take the left side of the walk-in closet, which slightly bothered the girl due to the tone that the other had taken. She was being cautious, too cautious in fact that it dampened Emilia's spirit albeit slightly. The female could only guess that Lyndi had no idea how to interact with her. True, she had shown her dark sides a few times; but that was only towards the jerks and the powder puffs. She could never imagine herself getting angry over someone in her own clique. Maybe she would feel frustrated, but never angry to the point of hysterics. "Are you sure? I mean, I don't have much stuff either. But.. if you say so," setting her bags to the right side, she pushed them under one of the shelves with her foot, unpacking later would be the ideal. Right now, she'd rather establish a friendly relationship with her new room-mate. Better friends than enemies.

Doing an about face, Emilia resumed her previous position on her newly reclaimed bed, twiddling her thumbs nervously. Interacting was never her forte and it would always raise this sickly feeling in her stomach. However, she knew she would have to deal with it, especially on this trip. Resuming her silence, Emilia watched Lyndi organize her possessions, her mind drifting before it was pulled back into reality when the sound of a growling stomach interrupted her thoughts. Emilia could only emit a small bubble of laughter, her face glowing in amusement. "Wanna go grab something to eat?" Standing up, the female offered Lyndi a hand. "I'm hungry too, so that makes the two of us." Emilia paused briefly, her eyes fluttering to the door in thought before her purple gaze flickered back to her roomie. "Though, I'm not sure if there's any food available. I can't imagine there to be maids in this place, so that might mean we have to cook for ourselves. Up for it?" Before she realized it, Emilia had opened up quicker, talking as if it was the most normal thing in the world for her.

OOC:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. NOCTIS x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

Lyndi couldn't help but blush even deeper when Emilia laughed at her growling stomach. But her laughter made Lyndi smile and then she too let out a soft laugh. It was pretty funny, wasn't it? She glanced at Emilia's hand as she reached it out to her. Without seemingly a second thought, she reached out and grabbed it and lifted herself up. She straightened out her shirt as her new roomie contemplated their food situation.

Lyndi gave a smile when Emilia looked to her again. "I usually cook for myself anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem." Then as they exited their room and down the hall, Lyndi caught a glance into the other rooms. She noticed familiar faces but she didn't stop to say hello or anything. Right now she was focused on food. Her stomach agreed and growled again. As they walked down the stairs, Lyndi noticed a few other students around, but she ignored them as well.

When they got to the kitchen, she paused and her blue-green eyes widened. It was huge! She wandered over to the counter top, and laid her hands on the granite top. "I guess a good place to start would be the fridge?" She flashed a friendly smile to Emilia before she wandered over to it and opened it. There was food...and a lot of it. She stood there for a second pondering on what to make, before she reached down and pulled out a carton of eggs. She raised it up and looked to Emilia. "I think I'm going to have breakfast for my dinner. It's my favorite." She said in a cheerful tone. Her figure wandered around the unfamiliar kitchen as she searched for the utensils she needed.

Eventually she found a skillet and some other ingredients. She began to make herself an omelet as well as some bacon. After a few moments she decided to cook extra, in case someone else might happen to be hungry. There was enough to do so, so why not? Besides, she enjoyed cooking. The smell of food being cooked filled the kitchen and probably the whole house. As she cooked, she spoke to Emilia. "So Emilia...What do you think about all this?" She glanced at her new roomie with a curious smile. "Living with our senior class for two months that is?"

﹛ I'm located: In the kitchen!﹜
      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Hungry/At ease﹜
      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Emilia ﹜

Noble Celebrant

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ beach attire ] xxxx [ searching ] xxxx [ living room/main room/entryway ] xxxx [ alone ]

The room was as she expected, after seeing the outside. Lavish with finery. Unnecessary, really. Her hand trailed an oak dresser against the wall, scarlet eyes grazing across the visible grains. It was smooth and cool to the touch. It almost looked freshly polished. Exactly how many people had stayed here? It was then that her mind began to reel. What if it was an enchanted island? All visitors became trapped, their bodies slowly disappearing while they enjoyed themselves as their souls became one with the island, forever dancing on the shore-or something like that. Or worse, what if merpeople did exist, and they came ashore at night, shoveling people off to sea once the boats were gone. Too many video games and horror flicks for you recently, Stellar. Well, she had been overindulging in her need for killing boredom. Since graduation, she had been at home, bottom planted in her room as she either killed virtual enemies, read books of twisted faerie tales, or watched marathons of horror flicks. It was one way to kill time. The days had all begun blurring together, and the trip had arrived in the blink of an eye. In all honesty, she would have been content in her room, forgetting that high school was over and that she had to move on with life. And there she went again.

"Merpeople," she muttered under her breath before heaving a heavy sigh. Call it a desperate attempt to escape reality, but whatever. Not that she would let anyone know that she actually thought about these things. Last thing she needed was to be strapped in a straight jacket for entertaining herself with fancy daydreams warring with her reality.

Fiona's voice caught her off guard and she turned to her friend who was proclaiming the far bed for herself, her luggage a makeshift flag. Stella shot her a smile as Fiona laughed before Emilia caught her attention. The expression on her face seemed somewhat. . .sad. Just for a flicker of a moment. Perhaps because the room had been completely occupied. When inviting the purple haired female, she hadn't thought about that scenario. Well, she couldn't do anything about it now, and the girl didn't seem too upset as she added that she would be a few doors down. Stella gave her a nod, her usual stoic expression replaced.

Before she could turn back to Fiona, the brunette had strolled to the balcony, making conversation with Stefan who had taken the room next to their own. Well, that worked better than she had planned. Not wanting to interrupt, she turned her gaze on the room as she slowly spun in a circle before falling on her bed with a soft thud. Satin-like sheets pressed against her warm skin, cool to the touch.

The suitcases were unloaded and shoved in the closet, at least, that was how she was informed this would happen. If they weren't she didn't much care. Clothes could be thrown about when needed. She shifted on the bed, making herself more comfortable on her back as her eyes drifted across the white ceiling. What did Stella de Cruce feel like doing? Left to her own devices, she would only cause havoc. Boredom was never a good thing for her. Seeing as she never let herself get bored in the first place, lest old habits began creeping up on her. Though, she had to admit, the gentle breeze rolling through the open balcony into the room felt nice, and smelled like heaven. Despite the chatter, she could hear the gentle rustling of the palm trees and voices farther off floating into the room. She closed her eyes, listening carefully to what was happening around her.

Fiona and Stefan had begun conversing, when suddenly he choked up. Stella's eyes shot open before narrowing, suddenly annoyed. Was she going to have to beat some man into him? Mybe she could blackmail one of the other boys to toughen him up. Ah, but then his gentle charm would be tarnished, and she figured that was his good point. A smirk cut across her lips as Fiona naively asked what he said, stating that she didn't quite here. Had she not caught on to his sudden choke up? Maybe his eyes had accidently seen her chest, realizing, 'Hey! This is a hot chick!' Well, it was a possibility. She curled a lock of red hair around her fingr slowly, still listening.

The embarassment in Stefan's voice was enough to make even Stella squirm. Why did people act like this? Was this part of feeling about someone like that? Or maybe that was just being nervous. Though, she knew what being nervous was like. When she was forced to give a report her ninth grade year to the entire class, she had frozen, unable to speak. Then she slammed her paper down, saying in the coldest voice she could muster [though honestly she had only been trying to force any words out] that it was completely stupid and pointless to have to speak to such an uninterested group about something so trivial before stalking out of the room with a thudding heart. That embarassment was nothing like his.

Fiona was replying like a sensible girl, always kind. Even her voice resonated with kindness. It was gentle and sweet. The fact that anyone could not like Fiona was beyond her. If they didn't then they could only be jealous of her being such a good person, or intimidated. Seeing as so many people were twisted and corrupted, she could see how it would be an easy trait to be jealous of.

What was that? Stella's eyebrows spiked in surprise, her round eyes widening. Fiona had invited Stefan to hang out. Just the two of them? With a small stutter at the beginning of that statement. Hell, her work was done before it started. She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing at the moment.

Then Stefan replied, sounding like he might start squeaking words out if he wasn't careful. Why did it make her cringe so? It was to the point that she could barely stand it anymore. She sat up, a sigh ready to burst from her chest in annoyance. Well, at least he managed to say he would like to spend time with her. So, Fiona was his type, huh? One for Stella. Again.

Now it sounded as if Fiona was blushing. Stella fanned herself, grinning. Things are gettin' hot in here. Okay, so she was exaggerating, but she decided that now was a good time for her to leave. She had other things to attend to. Quietly, she slipped to the closet near her bed and opened the door. She spotted a crimson, black, and silver trimmed light jacket that barely had loose, quarter length sleeves and removed it from the hanger before souldering it on as she made her way across the room. The hood had bear teeth and ears on it, but she left it down, only removing the cigarettes, lighter, and phone from her bikini top so she could shove them in the pockets now hanging slightly below her hips. Earphones were already situated in one pocket, and she pulled them free as she began trailing down the hallway.

Once back down the stairs, she had the earphones hooked into her phone as music hummed into her ears. It was relatively deserted, from what she could tell, but she was looking for something in particular, not paying much mind to the very few people around here. Didn't they have a frickin' bar? A staff? A kitchen? Hell, she could go for some sweets right about now. It had to be around somewhere. Her finger tapped the side of her leg in rhythym with the music as she walked, eyes wandering around the parlor. Actually, it creeped her out. Someone was here. They were probably going to jump out, but she wouldn't flinch. Maybe punch them, but not flinch. More importantly, where was that kitchen?
User Image

xxxxYOUR ( ATTENTION ) IS MY MEDICINE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi release my buried grief and inside lies healing
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx melodies◞ of sin ringing in my head mean nothing
                                      xxxxxxxxTHE FORTUNE THAT IS YOUR ▬ SMILE ))
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx guide me to ; paradise

User Image
                                                x x x x xA WASTED LOVE. I'M A DELICATE FLOWER.

She could almost taste the smell of bacon and eggs in the air. Emilia stood leaning on the counter silently, listening to Lyndi ramble on and on. It quite made the girl relax, since she had never really talked much to anyone, really. When the girl could no longer contain her hunger, she pushed herself off the counter and slowly approached the refrigerator, pulling out the carton of milk and the cake that had been conveniently been placed there, by whichever fairy decided to stop by and stock the fridge with heavenly food. Clumsily, she fished for a knife in the drawer and as soon as she found it, proceeded onto cutting up the pastry. Sizable enough for her to finish by herself, she transferred it onto a plate that she had fumbled to find earlier on, accompanied by a silver fork that was placed daintily on the plate. Gently placing the cake back inside the fridge, Emilia silently walked back to the counter she had been leaning on, taking a hold of the utensil and taking small bits to eat.

The female only looked up from her food when Lyndi resumed talking, the orchid-hued locks blinking rapidly as she finished the last of the cake. Setting the plate aside, Emilia grasped the milk carton, and tilted it towards her mouth - refreshing herself. However, the liquid almost killed her when Lyndi's last question resonated in the kitchen. Setting the carton down, Emilia almost rolled her eyes, but stopped the temptation to do so. "I don't know who came up with such an idea. It's kinda crazy. How do they expect us to get along?" She shook her head vigorously, rubbing the nape of her neck as her gaze fluttered around the kitchen. The female could only chuckle at the absurdity of the whole situation. What a joke. "I mean, I'd be fine if I hung out with people I like, but who expects me to get along with Haru?" It was universally known (in their school anyway) that Emilia hated Haru with a passion. Many teased her about it, ridiculing her, assuming that maybe the girl liked the male - that that was the reason for her hate. Oh how they were so wrong. With a heaving sigh, Emilia could only tilt her head to the side, grabbing the carton of milk once more. "What about you?" Emilia's gaze situated itself on the other girl in front of her, cooking currently. Maybe, Emilia was the only one thinking so negative about this whole circumstance, but who wouldn't if they were in her shoes? She was bred to be negative.

Emilia's attention was snatched away by footsteps out in the hallway, just beyond the kitchen's walls. The rhythmical sound of those particular footsteps was something that Emilia immediately recognized; it was Stella. For whatever reason, she was alone and wandering. Should she call out? After all, they weren't exactly close. But, what damage could it do making friends? "Stella?" Without moving from her position, Emilia called out softly, waiting for a reaction before her gaze flitted back to Lyndi.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xE. NOCTIS x; ★
                                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x xPAIN IS INEVITABLE. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL.

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Stefan sank immediately into an internal reverie, forcing himself to remember previous times he'd imagined a girl was showing an interest in him and he'd ended up making himself look like a fool. There were people who just had that... friendly demeanor, he knew. Who never intended to give that impression, but did just as a byproduct of their confidence. There were others who did it on purpose, to manipulate and get what they wanted. He forced himself to be cynical, to not allow crushes to form, to protect himself from mockery.

But Fiona's reply was stuttered and quiet, her invitation earnest... Fiona wasn't one of those people, was she? She was... genuine. Sincere. And she seemed just as uncertain and embarrassed as he did, or very nearly... could it be?

He risked a glance and saw he fidgeting uncomfortably. He had to look away before he spoke, or he'd never have gotten any words out at all.

"H... hey, yeah... I'd, I'd like that. Let's see what there is to do..."

After glancing up momentarily to see if she was moving, he flashed a smile and made his way back through his room - pausing very briefly to pull a brush through his hair - and out into the corridor, where he made very certain to lock his door. It was a good room, and he wanted to still have it when he came back.

solardancer

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Fiona X Farchild❞

██

Fiona looked up, a pink crossing her face when Stefan accepted her offer and left the balcony with a smile. Had she actually…asked a guy on a d-WAIT. This is not a date. They are friends going to check out the island. Still, that didn’t stop Fiona from jumping through the doorway back into her own room excitedly. It also didn’t stop her from dashing in front of a mirror to make sure her hair wasn’t all…everywhere.

But no, this wasn’t a date. Yet. Fiona didn’t want to get her hopes up-she still couldn’t pin point her own feelings about the situation. Yes, she was glad that Stefan was she and Stella’s neighbor and that he was really nice. She was also glad that he would want to hang out in the future. But Stefan was nice enough that any girl could be his, probably.

When she found herself presentable enough-in the quick time she had, Fiona exited the room with a note that she folded neatly around the door knob reading ‘Be Back Later, Exploring with Stefan’ for her roomie. Then, with a deep breath, Fiona looked up to Stefan, “So, which way first do you think?”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Current song♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Stefan had a minute or so in the corridor before Fiona came through, and he'd just about managed to calm himself down. He'd taken a few deep breaths, paced slightly, and even given thought to practicing what to say when she came out, like he'd seen in films, but it just seemed too... dorky. Plus with his luck she'd come out halfway through and he'd look like an idiot.

Which meant, of course, that when she did come out he had no real idea what to say.

Fortunately she had something to say - and with an excited little tone to her voice... was this really happenening? It dawned on him that the island wasn't the only thing they'd be exploring... and wasn't that an incredibly cheesy thought to have? Maybe he should have rehearsed his thoughts as well.

Well... they could go down to the beach, or maybe explore the forest, or see what was in the hotel,or... ahh, he had no idea where anything was. He didn't know what or who they'd find in any direction, so it didn't really make much difference, did it?

"I... well... I guess this is all unfamiliar... m-maybe we should just... see where we end up?"

Oh dear. That didn't come out right.

User Image

Lexi exhaled softly as she looked around her room. It had taken her a while to unpack, after all she had three bags for makeup alone. The bed was covered in pink sheets with frilly white pillow cases on the pillows. She ran her fingers through her long blond hair, she smiled before happily exiting the room. Looking around the house, she peered into any open door that she had passed by.

By the looks of it, it seemed as if some people had already settled into their chosen rooms. Lexi walked down the main stairs before going into the kitchen. She walked over to the fridge and opened it. Grabbing a bottle of water and an apple, she went into the living room and sat on the couch. Lexi didn't like to be alone and she missed high school. Back when she was in the school, she was one of the most popular girls around.

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXCLICK EACH PICTURE FOR A SURPRISE.XXXXXXX
BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW

XYou keep walking, that doesn't mean time passes.
You keep breathing, that doesn't mean you're alive.
'Cause, Baby, There's No Tomorrow.
X

BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW
XXXXXXXXXXTALKING/ / 'THINKING'XXXXXXXXXX

User Image

SPACE The moment Haru was pulled in by Keaton, his eyes opened wide in shock. 'wait. what?' Of course it was a normal reaction. The whole reason Haru had even approached the guy was to get on his nerves. Everyone knew how much Keaton despised him and the rest of the crowd he hung with, but it seemed most of the hatred was put on Haru. 'Uh..weird..' But what the hell did it matter, right? They were on the island to have fun and 'bond' whatever the hell that meant. Besides, he was a guy. He'd have to come around sooner or later. It seemed like sooner.

Well, he didn't have to shove him. Haru put on a smile, rubbing his shoulder casually. 'That actually kinda hurt..' Haru probably hadn't considered how strong a person who couldn't really rely on the lower part of their body would be with his fists. In fact, Haru was such a Jerk that he didn't even think Keaton could be anything other than disabled. He wasn't even exactly sure how Keaton became that way. Haru had only moved to the area a few years ago. But, it's not like he cared to find out.

The hazel eyes followed Keaton's cane towards the cabin. "Oh yeah, sure. Why not?" Haru quickly turned to look out to the sea. Nothing. It was a bit of a let down. Angelo was supposed to help him set everything up for tonight's big island 'welcome'. 'Angelo..you a*****e. You were suppo- Is that Lyndi?' It was like someone had punched all the air out of him. Haru didn't dare look at her directly. Just followed the girl's shadow out of the corner of his eye. 'What's she doing here? How did she even- Calm down, man. It's no big deal. Pull yourself together.' It was more easier said than done. During the beginning of the year, Haru had asked Lyndi to help him with studying. That was all there was to it. That is, until she rejected him. He was never one for rejection. The thought haunted him and after awhile it seemed to be the only thing he could think about. And that meant, Lyndi was always on his mind. They say the longer you think about something, the more you like it. Well, it became more of an infatuation. Haru 'liked' her because he hated her for rejecting him. It probably made no sense outside of his head though.

Haru was so caught up in his thoughts that he hadn't even heard Keaton's final question. The blonde turned to look at him "Uh, so yeah it's right- Huh?" Haru blinked in confusion. "Goddamnit..not again." It seemed like everyone seemed to disappear when he wasn't looking. Not cool, guys. Haru huffed and quickly jogged up the sandy hill to catch up with Keaton. "There's an empty room beside mine. I've got a partner. Sorry, bud. I know you'll miss me but it's too late." a heavy hand patted Keaton's shoulder, making it clear that Haru was yet again messing with him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Classified Info
            Where: On the way to the Manor
            Insight: Why me?
            Company: Keaton
            o.o.c:: Teehee ^_^

Aerandir Anwarunya

Distinct Seeker

User Image

User Image

Lyndi finished cooking up her meal, and prepared it on her plate for herself. She also found some juice and poured a glass. She laid out a few more plates of food, just in case someone wandered in and would want some. She just hoped it didn't lay there and get cold. If it did, well..she'd wrap it up and save it for later. Lyndi's meals were usually leftovers anyway, so it wasn't like she minded. She took a seat at the bar counter and looked towards Emilia as she spoke about how she felt about them all living here together.

She took a bite of her omelet and was satisfied with her cooking. The past few years she'd gotten significantly better..probably because she'd had to do it all on her own, lest she'd of probably starved. Once she swallowed she nodded to Emilia. "I totally agree. I think whoever thought this whole idea is crazy, or simply wasn't thinking." She lowered her gaze to her food and took another small bite. Her stomach was appreciating this and Lyndi was beginning to feel much better and not so sluggish herself.

As Emilia mentioned Haru, Lyndi paused her fork in mid motion and glanced up at her. She'd forgotten that Emilia and Haru never got along. She slowly resumed eating as she thought to herself. She didn't really know Haru, but she did remember that in the beginning of this year he'd asked Lyndi to help him study for an exam. Of course, Lyndi being the way she was, rejected him and had taken off. It wasn't her fault, she was just too uncomfortable around people...let alone guys for that matter. She'd felt bad, especially after that happened he seemed to avoid her at all costs.

Emilia's question made her snap out of her own thoughts and she glanced up at her curiously. "Huh?...Oh! Yea..." She looked down at her food and let her fork play with it for a second before she responded. "As long as no one invades my personal bubble I got going here," She used her fingers to mimic a space around her like a circle, and then smiled. "...then I'm good." She then turned her attention back to her food and continued to eat. Lyndi glanced up when a girl with long blond hair entered the kitchen. She recognized her as Lexi...she had been one of the girls that had been there to help Adoli, the biggest b***h in the school ever, cut her hair off. Oh crap...Adoli..Was she going to be here too? Lyndi silently prayed that she wasn't. If she was, her summer was ruining for sure. Just remembering that awful experience with her hair, she glared at Lexi's own long blond hair on her back, as she left the kitchen with an apple and a bottle of water. Once she was gone, she continued to eat.

Lyndi was almost finished when she heard footsteps and then Emilia called out to them. Stella? Lyndi's eyes widened slightly. That was that red-head she'd heard about. She'd heard she wasn't really the nicest person out there. Immediately becoming uncomfortable with being around a person she didn't really know at all, she finished up her food, and stood up. "Uhm..I'm going outside for some fresh air..." Quickly, even leaving her plate, she turned and walked out of the kitchen and went to the door, not looking back. As she headed outside she wandered onto the deck that was by the entry way of the large house.

She leaned forward against the railing and let her arms rest on it. She heard voices and footsteps approaching the house and she turned her gaze to look towards the trail she'd come up earlier. Her blue-green eyes widened as she recognized the two guys she'd passed earlier on her way up. It was Haru and Keaton. Immediately every bone in her body seemed to stiffen and she became nervous as they approached. She forced her gaze towards the water and tried to relax. She silently prayed that they kept going and that they didn't stop and say hello...It would just be easier on Lyndi. However, she knew eventually she was going to have to face them. They were going to live in the same house for two months after all. Lyndi let out a soft sigh and a look of defeat crossed her features. It was going to be such a long summer...

﹛ I'm located: On the deck﹜
      ﹛ How I'm feeling: Defeated﹜
      ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Myself ﹜

lady buns

User Image

After finishing her apple, Lexi got up and walked towards the back of the kitchen. Looking out of the sliding glass door, she saw Lyndi sitting alone on the deck. 'That poor drap girl. For a blonde to look so boring and plain such as that. It's absolutely dreadful.' Lexi thought to herself before opening the door and walking out onto the deck. She smiled a bit as she looked at Lyndi.

"What are you doing out here? And my goodness what are you wearing?! It's absolutely plain. Honestly you need more pink in your life." Lexi said to Lyndi with a princess like tone in her voice. She couldn't believe that a fellow blonde could dress in such a way. Lexi reached into her pocket, grabbing some eyeliner out of it. "I think you are in need of a makeover stat."

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 2. Haru and I.

Ooc :

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Walking uphill always seemed like a chore for him. When you walk with a cane, angles become your enemy. Downhill was worse than uphill, but finding a way to support oneself was difficult without any flat ground the place the cane on. While this upwards slant wasn't as bad as some others he had walked up, he still had to widen his steps. His outstretched right leg was notably slowing his walk, having to swing the leg around instead of simply stepping. It must have looked mighty strange for anyone watching, but it was something that he'd learned to handle in the past. When finally Haru caught up to Keaton, he proclaimed how he had already taken a room with someone else. Following up with this, the blonde's hand came down on Keaton's shoulder. Between the awkward walking and the sudden pressure, he almost fell over, but caught himself standing on his right leg. He sucked a sharp inhale through his teeth as his knee seemingly caught fire.

The look of anger became evident on Kiki's face at that moment, but he quickly covered it with a look of hurt, which almost wasn't joking. He clutched at his chest with his free hand, saying, "Oh, no. I'm too late to the party." He continued when he dropped his hand back to his side. "Oh well. Maybe next time. Don't be afraid to stop in and say 'hi' some time."[/color] Really, he hoped that he didn't have to room next to Haru. Something about having to listen to what 'business' went on in the next room for the next two months wasn't an appealing thought.

Looking up the path, he noticed a figure staring down at the two males from a balcony. The familiar blonde hair and petite figure again. Lyndi. He smiled looking up at her. Kind girl. He'd only ever interacted with her once, when she had been bullied by some other students and he broke it up. Good to see such a quiet girl out here. A trip like this might be good for people like her, those solemn souls, quiet and lonely. From behind her emerged a second figure, one he recognized as the Powder Puff, Alexandria. Or, Lexi, if you prefer. He raised an eyebrow at whatever conversation Lexi had started between her and Lyndi, but recalling the incident he'd heard about earlier in school, he doubted it was good. Raising his free hand, he called out to the girls, "Hoy! Evening ladies!" It was less an actual greeting than it was more a distraction for them until he could get close.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces