• Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

˙˙˙sɹɐǝʇ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯ pǝsıʌpɐ noʎ
˙sǝʌɐʍ ƃuıɥsɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝuɹǝpu∩
˙˙˙ssıʞ ɐ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯ pǝsıɹdɹns noʎ

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

User Image
Liam trudged in after everyone and whistled in appreciation to the decked out mancave. "Nice job a*****e." He slapped Haru on the back as Jayden handed Angelo a cigaret. He would have lit his own, but he was more focused on his drink which he had poured before following the Jerks into Haru's "Paradise".

When Haru showed them their extensive weaponry an ironic smile played on his lips and he sat down on a bar stool. "Now you're suckin diesel!" He laughed and set down his drink. Since it was empty, he figured a time for Lucky's had arrived. He pulled out a cigaret and placed it between his lips and lit it. The familiar smell was what he loved as he blew the smoke in circular shapes. He popped his lips as if he was a fish gasping for water and grinned. "You Pissers got to get a bigger picture and cause hell, not chaos." He remarked to Haru's prank "Idea". He looked at Jayden with an evil grin. Yes Jayden was a great master mind aswell. "Most of the Lasses here would go aroun without their underwears." He shrugged. "Not that I would complain. We need something that'll "blow" their minds. So the frozen underwear and...." He blew out a puff of smoke as he said the word blow and continued his thoughts silently.

Normally he wasn't the prankster that bashed others ideas, but right now he had a great idea... it would take great preparation, but it would be magnificent to watch unfold. He needed coke bombs, peanut butter, whip cream, shaving cream, ink, honey,... and feathers. He laughed at the idea of what he could come up with. He had pulled something similar to that a few years back on some kids he didn't like at school. They cried for the longest time when he had thrown in the messing with the electrical wires in household things and watching them get electrotherapy. They had been bunking together at some good for nothing, ******** b***h of a camp. He blew the smoke out and looked at Jayden. He was sure the two of them could stir up a few thoughts... they did after all know how each other's mind worked.

♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎♎

sǝxǝɥ ɹnoʎ ǝsɐǝlǝɹ uǝɥ⊥
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
uɐƃǝq noʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʞɔɐq ʇɥƃıᴚ

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
ǝpısuı ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʇɹɐdɐ uɹo⊥

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
uıʞs ɹnoʎ oʇuı ʞɔɐq ǝɔɐᴚ

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ƃuıɹq noʎ lʍɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʎq

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Down... to the water? There was something intimidating in that idea. It was... stupid, really. They'd had the same gym class, after all, they'd seen each other in their swimming suits. But that was before this... perspective shift. It was very different now. He couldn't say no, though, could he? Besides, it wasn't really as if he had anything to hide.

The moment seemed ever more pregnant - they were both watching their fingers as they intertwined, and stealing glances up at each other. The immediate future loomed over both of them, unknown, but imminent and exciting... somehow forestalling it only caused it to return even more powerfully the next time... Stefan realised he was biting his lip.

And at about that point, Fiona declared a race and bolted, leaving Stefan standing stunned in the shade of the palm trees.

"H... hey! I... "

Oh, well if he didn't run too, it was just her running away from him, wasn't it?

Stefan broke into a run. He was far from the most athletic person, and he didn't know how long he could keep it up, but he had to at least try...

solardancer

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eve had wasted no time in setting back out to sea with a confident front crawl - she wished she'd stopped to grab the goggles from her bag, the saltwater was uncomfortable. She'd survive, though... She'd covered a reasonable distance before she realised it - but she wasn't swimming for exercise this time, these people had invited them to have fun with them, so she doubled back on herself, aware she was being a little rude.

She reached the shallows again just in time to see Keaton disrobing and starting to enter the water - and gave serious thought to sculling back out to sea again. She'd never seen that scar before, and she could see from his build that he'd been that much more powerfully built before the accident. He'd taken care of himself. He'd been... well, he'd been like her. It drove her discomforts ever deeper to have that point made so clear, and she probably wasn't doing so good a job as she should keeping her displeasure from her face.

In as great an act of diplomacy as Eve ever managed, she pushed backwards and floated on her back, looking up at the uninterrupted blue sky.

"How's it been goin', Hannah? Bring your board with you? Good place to get some practice in, I'd bet. Assumin' the island isn't ALL sand, anyway. It's not, right?"

Eve grinned upwards, before tilting her head sideways to watch Hannah's response - carefully aligning herself so that Keaton didn't fall into her line of sight as she did so.

User Image
                                              Where - On the beach
                                              Who - Lexi, Hannah and Keaton
                                              Mood - Uncomfortable
                                              Arandir Anwarunya

Suki_Veil

Un Fiato

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
HEY!!!
Can YOU hear ME?
I am TALKING to YOU.
So PAY ATTENTION!!!!

▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄

User Image
Eirwyn knew she had affected Haru a little and chuckled at the idea, but that didn't really matter right now. She smiled at Emi and pushed her hair behind her ear. She saw the other lie in her and felt exasperation creep in slowly, but she wasn't going to say anything... or so she had thought. "When are you going to stop lying to me..." She muttered and sighed. "I've been good... just... busy." Her eyes flashed with anger at the thoughts of her past, but she looked away to wave to the boys as they followed Haru. They were most likely going to go hang out and talk about what they usually did, girls, booze, drugs, and pranks...

She watched as Lyndi had prepared breakfast for Basil and Keaton. She had a small smile on her lips at the thought of the geek older, in a home, and caring for others. She chuckled at the thought and pushed off the counter. She was going to do a little stretching and maybe swim for a bit... charm some boys and get what she wanted. She really didn't pay attention to the others as she brought her arms up and stretched them with ease behind her. The shorts she wore were a little short... but it wasn't like she hadn't worn skimpier things for concerts or fashion shows.

"Do you want to accompany me to the beach?" She asked as she brought her arm across her chest. When she turned the small clip on her backpack jingled slightly and the bracelet Emi had given her hung on the ring as well. She had kept it despite never seeing her friend again. It was a reminder to herself that real friends didn't come often, but when they did they weren't to be treated lightly... So why did she feel a sort of resentment within herself at Emilia. Did she feel that it was Emi's fault that she was alone? She pushed the thoughts back and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. She was heading for the door whether Emi followed or not... Emi was a loner and this she expected the girl to deny and hide away within herself once more.

▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄

User Image User Image
Fa$нїøй
Mц$їc
Møød : Agitated / Ready to move
Щнø : ... People in the Kitchen
Щнєґё : Kitchen
øøç : If I messed up somewhere I am sorry. I am just trying to catch up after so many pages.

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
User Image
HEY, BOYS. HEY, GIRLS.
HEY, ANYBODY THAT WILL LISTEN TO ME.

❝I'm trying to be nice,
I'm trying to be reasonable,
But, it's oh so hard when I don't wanna be~!❞

XXXSHUT UP, I'M SPEAKING.

User Image
                                            So, he did it. It was obvious to anyone with two eyes that Keaton was feeling a bit of pain when he entered the water. That would only get worse. Whenever Hannah got injured boarding, if she stayed in the water too long or in any cold weather, the pain would increase significantly. If she were any different, Hannah would've worried. But, he could hold up. If he needed to leave, he would. A short nod in approval was involuntarily made. There were few people she praised but a man who wouldn't let his injured leg keep him from doing the normal was something worthy of respect and appraisal. She thought so anyway. But, what was with all the weird vibes she was getting from Eve? Maybe she was tired..that had to be it. The blue haired wonder woman had swam out further into the ocean while the trio stayed behind. Maybe she wanted a few moments to herself?

Either way, Hannah shrugged off the thought and tilted her body backwards into the ocean. The water felt incredibly refreshing as it fought through fiery strands of hair and crashed against her olive skin. She absolutely loved the feeling of having so much energy envelope her body. It was a reminder that the world was never about one person. The earth was humanity's mother and deserved a little appreciation every once and awhile. Laying in the water, her feet and hands pushing the surface away to keep herself under a few moments more, Hannah let her eyelids fall back. The salty water stung but she could see fine. They say when you're moments away from death by drowning, a state of tranquility washes over you. Hannah didn't need to die to feel it. The peace, the calm, the bliss; it surrounded her completely. This was the feeling she loved so much. A feeling one could only truly appreciate on their own, away from society. When she rode through the night on her board, the air would caress each and every curve of her body. Those occasional nights she spent in the wilderness, breathing in natures herbs, she could feel her insides turning in ecstasy between the blankets of earthly smoke. Nature's elements were a beautiful thing.

Though, one shouldn't be appreciating said elements so long if they're underwater. A second later, the body floated up to the surface, revealing Hannah's tranquil face. A small sigh escaped her lips. She felt amazing. So good was the feeling that she had almost forgot anyone was around her. A small yelp could be heard when Eve approached the red haired female. The startle caused Hannah to jump and her body to lose it's balance ontop of the water. Finding it safer to keep her head above water, Hannah kept her body erect.

A faint blush came over her face. Hopefully the surprised fit wasn't to obvious. "U-uh, yeah. I left it over there" she lifted a hand, her index finger pointing in the direction of her board. "The house is actually pretty ********' awesome. Best part is they have an arcade room...my sleeping quarters for the first night. Looks like I wasn't welcome there though. I got kicked out this morning" The last bit of words mingled in her nervous chuckle. She really needed to work on her social skills. "How about you? Bring a board? I mean..I don't know why all the other guys didn't..it is an island after all." Immediately after speaking, Hannah felt her faded flush grow three times brighter than it initially had been. Of course some people wouldn't bring a board because there was no point in it. People like Keaton. Hopefully he hadn't heard her but in any case, Hannah sent an apologetic look over his way.

Apologetic? What was going on with? Was this the effect of being around people for an extended amount of time? Hannah could feel a shock of increasing pain shoot through her hands. All the while she had been clenching her fists tightly and her nails had dug into her palms as the cause of her nervousness. The girl quickly cleared her throat and spoke up to clear the awkward aura that threatened to come back again. "So, guys..I heard there was gonna be some sort of party er whatever.. What's that about? Isn't this a party already? I bet it was one of those airhead powder princesses that came up with it." Hannah let her eyes wander out towards the horizon before bursting out into a small fit of laughter. "Heh..like c'mon. What other kind of party besides a blow party do those chicks know how to throw?" The girl turned to see if she had gotten any kind of reaction to her little joke. That was always a bad thing. The girl could hardly ever find people to find her jokes funny. Usually they'd give her s**t about how rude, disgusting, psychotic or sick her 'jokes' were. What was worse was that she didn't know that Lexi had been the creator of the upcoming bash.

Oh, Sorry. Did I Say That Outloud?

User Image▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
my company ✖ Lexi, Eve and Keaton
my mood ✖ Hahaha!
my location ✖ Beach
O-O-C ✖ Hannah is so terrible. Dx (blow party = Blow Job Party.)
Suki_Veil
Aerandir Anwarunya
Erix Griffon

User Image

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Alexandria Rose

Alexandria continued to pick some more shells, happy that everyone was having a good time. Looking at all of the shells in her hands, she went towards the shore and put them down before going back into the water to get more shells. She looked over at Hannah at the mention of the upcoming party. Her heart pounded in her chest when she heard Hannah's comments about who probably made it. Tears formed in her eyes and her body trembled as she remembered what the guys said about her earlier.

Her tears rolled down her cheeks, making ripples in the water.
"I'm sorry, I just thought that a party would be a good way for everyone to get along. I...I didn't think that people would hate the idea." She said as her heart pounded more, making it harder to breathe. It had been so long since she had an asthma attack. Lexi looked over at her bag, not sure if she should try to get her inhaler or just try to relax and breathe through it.

User Image

~*~ Where am I: Beach ~*~
~*~Who am I with: Keaton, Hannah and Eve ~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: upset~*~
~*~ What am I thinking: "Every body hates me" ~*~
~*~ OOC: Hannah is so mean ~*~

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Eve folded at the waist, dropping from floating idly on her back to treading water. It felt good to be moving, after so long stuck on that cramped little boat. Plus the water really was as clear as glass, and fairly warm up near the surface. She could feel the chill on her feet, now that she had lowered them, but it was still a lovely feeling. She could see herself spending quite a lot of her time in the water, here. How often did you get the chance to go ocean swimming somewhere warm, after all?

Funny. Hannah was often kind of quiet, but Eve didn't remember her stuttering so much before. Blushing, too. Cute. Who was that for? Could be Keaton, he's not bad looking as they go. Objectively, anyway. She had heard Hannah was into girls as well. Could be it was Eve herself. There was something to think about.

"Arcade room? Hah, no kidding? Anything good?" She didn't have much time for them anymore, but when she'd been a little kid, Eve had spent most of her pocket money in arcades. She'd liked the old fighting games - they'd been one of the main reasons she'd first tried to learn to do it in real life. Aside from anything else, they'd been more or less the only things at the time that had shown girls able to compete head to head with guys...

"Nah, I've not got a board. Never learned, believe it or not. Looks kind of fun, though..."

She sculled idly, glancing back towards the shore in the direction Hannah had pointed. Perhaps she'd give it a go at some point. How hard could it be?

Eve looked round again at the mention of a party. That could be fun, although probably also pretty messy. The blow party reference, though, caught her completely off guard. The sheer irreverence of it made her burst out laughing until she almost swallowed seawater - at least until she heard the gasp from behind her.

"Haahahahaha... oh... ahhh, s**t."

Eve sculled around in a half-circle, bringing her back to face with Lexi. Ahh, damn it, she was already crying.

"Count me in, Lexi. I'll be there. Long as it's not actually a blow party, right?" She grinned, giving Lexi a chance to be on the inside of the joke, rather than being the butt of it.

User Image
                                              Where - On the beach
                                              Who - Lexi, Hannah and Keaton
                                              Mood - Curiosity, hilarity and guilt
                                              Arandir Anwarunya

Suki_Veil

Un Fiato

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXCLICK EACH PICTURE FOR A SURPRISE.XXXXXXX
BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW

XYou keep walking, that doesn't mean time passes.
You keep breathing, that doesn't mean you're alive.
'Cause, Baby, There's No Tomorrow.
X

BABY, THERE'S NO NO NO NO TOMORROW
XXXXXXXXXXTALKING/ / 'THINKING'XXXXXXXXXX

SPACE It seemed like all the guys were impressed. That was all he needed. Some reassurance that he was just as awesome as he thought he was. Haru set down his gun back in it's display stand and closed the closet door. The boy took his spot at the bar, grabbing a icy cold bottle of Yuengling before anything. It was his absolute favorite beer. The cap was bolted off the bottle on impact when it was slammed at the edge of the counter. That was a precious sound. The air released from under the cap. Beautiful. To Haru at least. Within seconds, Haru downed a third of it's contents. The taste was bitter but an enjoyable flavor after being accustomed to it for so long. He drank as the rest of the guys spoke, throwing their two cents into the conversation.

The blonde couldn't help but laugh at all the suggestions. Frozen bras, Mayo condoms, Ink wars? It was all so appealing. "I'm gonna have to agree with Liam. All those chicks would probably love to have an excuse to be running around naked. Not that I would mind." The sentence was ended with a wink. "Eh..not too crazy about the ink. I don't find myself laying in bed with a crazy ink splotched lookin' chick. It'd be kinda weird." It was a bit funny. He usually loved seeing inked girls. Inked cartoon girls. Haru pondered on the ideas longer. It was useless. He was never good at coming up with great ideas. He could only provide equipment and execute the operations.

Luckily it looked like Liam and Jayden were both exercising their mental rats. They always seemed to be the brains to all the pranks the guys would pull. Haru downed the rest of his beer and reached to grab another. 'Ah..let them sort it out.' Haru took out his own pack of cigarettes and grabbed one for himself. This was good. A place to just get away. Luckily, none of the others would wander down here. Haru was the only one with a key but he had stolen it from the staff. Besides, they needed their own headquarters. If this prank was successful, the rest of the seniors would more than likely retaliate. This senior trip would turn into an all out war and Haru had no intention of losing. Now filled with military spirit, Haru stood and walked over to the pool table. He grabbed a close notebook and tore out several sheets of papers. They were placed in a straight line horizontally across the surface. The unlit cigarette was shoved into the corner of his mouth between his lips. His hands scribbled plans furiously across the array of papers. "Listen up, men!" Great. His inner boss voice had pushed it's way through and came out to command his fellow companions. "We WILL take down the enemy. We will NOT back down and we will NOT lose. This is war, Ladies. So get your gears in place and put on your big boy pants. Those pussies out there ain't expectin' s**t. We're gonna give 'em somethin' they'll never forget." His fast smashed into his open palm to emphasis his words. The same hand snapped a pointing finger at Tristan. "You. You're going to make damn sure all those kids get in the same room. Sleep with Lexi if you have to. We need to know when and where this thing's gonna go down. Clear?" Without waiting for a response, the finger moved to it's next target. Liam and Jayden. "You two, we're going to need those guns good and ready to go. Fill those shits with ink. Who cares about a few bits of color here and there? ******** in the dark is fun! Mayo filled d**k jackets are encouraged as well. Any more ideas? Spit 'em out now. Frozen panties is a go too. Which leads me too... Angelo!" His voice was becoming louder. Haru hadn't even noticed his legs carrying him onto a couch. He was now standing atop of it's cushion. "Angelo." He repeated his name, a slick smile creeping onto his own face. "We're going panty raiding."

The hype had gotten to him. In his excitement, Haru jumped off of the couch, beltling out a savage like yell. Beer sloshed from the bottle as he landed on the floor. The blonde began stomping, a beat quickly coming into play. The boy quickly ran to the stereo and blasted out his picked out tunes. To kick it off, he planned on getting completely shitfaced. It was probably to early but the lack of windows definitely set the mood.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Classified Info
            Where: In the Mancave
            Insight:
            Company: Angelo, Liam, Jayden, Tristan. and others.
            o.o.c:: Fight song in the picture link!

Furry of Wolves
            lady buns
            [. homicidal toe socks .]
            angel_eyes200

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 4. Lexi, Hannah, Eve and I.

Find me at : the beach

I'm feeling a little : uneasy, confused, humored, disappointed

Ooc :

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

For the most part, Keaton was oblivious to the three in his area. He would shoot looks at Hannah, Eve and Lexi, though mostly it was just to keep an eye on where they were located at. His green eyes were set in the water, watching best he could for anything he might miss. Actually being in the water wasn't as bad as he assumed it to be, but he was too busy keeping focus on himself to really enjoy it. It wasn't what he might call 'fun', but by the end of the day, he would have been glad he did it. So interested on the position of his feet was he that he failed to notice Lexi walk (or swim) past him, bumping into him as she did. Totally caught off guard, he felt the sand shift underneath him as he went under the water. The sudden rush of water around him, coupled with the fact that his hair was absolutely everywhere in his way under the surface, caused him to move however he had to to find himself standing again on the sand. His hair was wet now, leaving it drooping over his face and shoulders when he could breath again. Breathing heavily, he whirled around to look at Lexi, who was picking up an array of shells. She has, literally, an entire lake to swim in, and she somehow bumped into me? So confused at the incident was he, that he failed to notice that his leg felt somehow relieved of pressure.

Now that he was wet, the urge to keep his head above water was gone, though he still kept his eye beneath him. All the talk between Hannah and Eve went unheard, up until Hannah addressed them all, inquiring about a party someone was holding. Looking up to meet the eyes of the girls, he chuckled lightly at the comment Hannah made. It was funny, funny enough that he might have bent at the waist laughing if he weren't surrounded by tides and currents. Only then did it occur to him that Lexi was considered a Powder Puff, and turned back to the shore to find her. He did. He found her crying. Whatever smile he had was gone in an instant, as the blonde's tears rolled into the water beneath her. He noted her chest as well. Notable large, deep breaths. He had been closer, he might have heard the light wheezing exhales she would soon start to encounter. Keaton turned his gaze to Hannah, who evidently wasn't aware of what she'd implied so openly. No words seemed appropriate for him to break the silence with, so he simply gave a nod in Lexi's direction, trying to get some sort of apologetic response out of her. Turning towards the shore, he started making his way uphill, very content with no longer being in the water.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
User Image
HEY, BOYS. HEY, GIRLS.
HEY, ANYBODY THAT WILL LISTEN TO ME.

❝I'm trying to be nice,
I'm trying to be reasonable,
But, it's oh so hard when I don't wanna be~!❞

XXXSHUT UP, I'M SPEAKING.

User Image
                                            Yes! Finally she had gotten a few laughs! Oh. No..nope. Life just ******** her in the a** and ran away yet again. The reactions were great, at first. Both Eve and Keaton seemed to have gotten her humor, surprisingly enough. It wasn't until Keaton nodded at Lexi that she realized her mistake. Oh, right! Lexi was one of those 'airhead powder princesses'. Hannah mentally slapped and scolded herself. 'You try to be funny..and it's like you killed some innocent kid.' With a sigh, Hannah began dragging herself out of the water. She wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do once she was out. The uncertainty forced her to walk slower than normal in an attempt to try and come up with something on her way out. Nothing.

Coffee colored orbs dashed across the perimeter. There had to be a way out. How was she supposed to apologize? Everyone knew she meant what she had said. There was no pointing in saying it was an accident. These circumstances only lead to worse. Hannah usually retaliated by blaming someone, anyone, else. 'It's her fault! She should know not to hang around those chicks! and she's the one sleeping with every male in the senior class!' It was more like her inner conscience was reasoning and attempting to convince her that she had done no wrong. Irritation was quickly surrounding and clouding up the girl's thoughts.

Finally, she had reached the two. A hand extended out, probably some innate force that wanted to reach out and comfort the girl. Years of hard work to block out any sentiments quickly hindered that force. There was no way she was going to apologize! She couldn't, she didn't even know how to! The hand swung back down at her side, immediately contracting into a fist. Her head bent down in embarrassment, Hannah power walked away towards her board. A grunt of frustration could be heard as she yanked the board out of the sand and walked off in the direction of the house. Hannah didn't consider that she had left Eve in the water, but she was in no shape to feel guilt, nor was she capable of it.

'You're so stupid, Hans..' The girl had initially planned on surfing but that was completely out of the question. The whole trip was a mistake. The second time she had concluded with the same thing. Once in the house, Hannah ran up the stairs to her so called sanctuary. The board was slid behind a machine and her body wove through the population of metallic boxes to her favorite game. Away from the world was where she belonged.

Oh, Sorry. Did I Say That Outloud?

User Image▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
my company ✖ My true love, Games.
my mood ✖ Hahaha!
my location ✖ Arcade Room
O-O-C ✖ Probably how I would react. I suck at apologizing...so badly. ._.
Suki_Veil
Aerandir Anwarunya
Erix Griffon

User Image

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Alexandria Rose

Alexandria looked between the three of them, forcing a smile on her pale face. Letting out a small giggle between gasping breaths she shook her head at Eve's joke. "I would love it if you came. Don't worry it's just a party not a blow party or whatever you call it. I would really like for you to attend." She said softly, before she coughed a bit. Lexi's green eyes followed Hannah as she walked closer. When she put up her hand it seemed like she wanted to say something but didn't. Suddenly, the redhead left the water and went back to the house.

Nothing could make her feel worse at this point. She coughed a bit more before rushing over to her bag. Reaching into the hidden pocket on the side, she pulled out her inhaler before using it. Once she started to feel better, she went over to Keaton and cried into his chest.
"Am I so horrible that everyone hates me? I try hard to be nice. I never bully anyone and people still hate me."

User Image

~*~ Where am I: beach~*~
~*~Who am I with: Keaton, and Eve ~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: embarrased/upset~*~
~*~ What am I thinking: "How embarrassing, now they know I use an inhaler and Hannah hates me "~*~
~*~ OOC:~*~

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eve sank lower into the water, masking a sharp, frustrated exhalation in a low stream of bubbles. She didn't follow how Hannah had reacted. Apologising would have made sense, refusing would have driven home the point. Just walking away was confusing.

It was about as Lexi was chasing Keaton down and burying her face in his chest that Eve decided that perhaps Hannah had taken the right approach. Whether Lexi genuinely needed consoling, or was just adept at taking the chance to get the guy to console her... looked like Keaton had it in hand. As it were.

A few kicks brought her far enough inland to stand. Without wasting much time, she strode up towards her holdall, pulled out an oversized white towel and wrapped it around her waist. With a stretch, she hoisted the bag back over her shoulder, nodded at the couple - or whatever they were - and set off back towards the hotel.

"See you at the party, I guess. Or around."

Once she was a safe enough distance away that it wouldn't look like she was literally running away from them, Eve broke into a jog. She generally preferred running to walking - not just faster, but that much more satisfying.

The mansion was everything people had told her it would be - she could scarce believe the scale of it. A quick interrogation of a leaflet she found in the entrance foyer told her there was a gym in the basement, and pointed out the bedrooms and kitchen. That was all she needed for now - bag still in tow, she shouldered open the door to the kitchen. Time for an early lunch...

Where - In the kitchen
                                              Who - ... who's in the Kitchen these days? Lyndi and Jacob?
                                              Mood - Impatience and hunger
                                              lady buns

Aerandir Anwarunya

Suki_Veil

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

Kaira stepped onto the sand and drew in a long breath of air. "Aieee!!!! Finally I am here!" She laughed and threw her hands in the air as the two wolves in her backpack growled and yipped. "Shhh... we need to get to the rooms first then you can get out and run around. Stubborn, spoiled pups." They were getting heavy to carry them in the bag she had constructed for them. It had mesh so they could see and breath and plenty of room. To others though it looked like a duffle bag. She gripped the strap and began the long strenous drag to the frontdoor. The weight of the bag caused a split in the dirt it tracked over as she kept her tongue to the side and a serious look took over her face. "Merde! Je devrais Arrêter de Vous Nourrir." She stomped her feet in the ground frustrated.

She looked around. Isn't there anyone near by to HELP!!!! Her mind yelled, but she stayed quiet about her feelings. She let out a breath and it blew a strand of hair up and then back into her face. She would probably have to take the pups out... But what if someone sees and tells... and they have to go back home! She began to panic a bit, but put on a brave face and began the long haul once more. She'd die before she let Ellu and Dredgen be sent home. "What happened to chivalry? Did all the men revert back to apes." She sighed under her breath. She was in shape, but hell the pups combined weighed alot!

She reached the front door and noticed it was still open. She peaked her head in and blinked as her eyes adjusted to the shift in light. "Hello! Someone want to lend a hand?"Without waiting for an answer she pulled the bag in and heard them whine a bit. She would give them both a kick if they ruined this for her now! She pushed her hair back and blinked as she took in the area. It was a nice place, nicely decorated and cute. She smiled, but didn't talk anymore. It didn't seem like people were around.

☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

User Image
-Edited-

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 2. Lexi and I.

Find me at : the beach

I'm feeling a little : uneasy, confused, apologetic

Ooc : Inhaler's are filled with Sabutamol Sulfate. The more you know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Approaching the shore felt good again, being back on solid ground, but the pain had returned to him when walking. Only when he could feel the metal braces when he stepped did he realize how little it actually hurt before. He opted that heading towards Lexi was a better idea than grabbing one of his canes. It was good to see the blonde forcing a smile onto her face, even if it was forcing. Coming up beside him was Hannah, her face rather difficult to read. The red head extended a hand to the girl she hurt, but retracted it before the blonde could do anything. Immediately, she walked over only to pick up her surf board, then marched back in the direction of the cabin with that same hard look. Lexi looked even more crushed at that, coughing in what was clearly asthma. The cough sounded tight and harsh. Lexi dove for her bag, pulling out an inhaler and breathing in the chemical. When her breathing loosened up to more average deep breaths, she picked herself up, and threw herself into Keaton.

Kiki just stood there a moment, almost not believing what had happened. Lexi's head buried in his chest, venting her sadness. As he stood there, looking down at the Powder Puff in confusion, Eve, having gathered her things in a bag over her shoulder, gave them a nod and a farewell. He almost wanted to say something to convince the blue-haired girl not to leave him alone, but nothing came to him. Soon, it was just the two of them on the beach, he not knowing what to do, and she looking for support. From beneath him, Lexi spoke up. "Am I so horrible that everyone hates me? I try hard to be nice. I never bully anyone and people still hate me." Wow. No pressure on him. Keaton sighed, deciding it was best just to roll with it and help her out best he could. Straightening himself out best he could, he placed his arms around the blonde, one on her back, the other on her head. Looking down at her, he chose to answer her question with whatever would help her to hear. "No, you're not. I know, you're trying. I know it gets tough. I think they're just jealous of you."

Really, things were rather awkward for him. He wasn't sure what he thought about being alone with Lexi. The girl did have a reputation, but was still just a teenage girl. High school was a b*****d, he understood. One did what one could to stand out in a crowd. That was entirely the reason for his hair. Looking down at Lexi with whatever comforting smile he could come up with, he lowered his hands to her bare shoulders. "So. You're, uh, an asthmatic?" It was all he had to try and offset the dreary mood.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Noble Celebrant

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxx[ swimsuit/not wearing atm ] xxxx [ somewhat concerned ] xxxx [ behind kitchen on back porch ] xxxx [ Fiona & Stefan ]

Stella twisted her spoon around in the yogurt, knees pressed up against the table in front of her as she pushed her back against the chair. Lazy mornings were always the best. The wind was gently blowing and the salty smell of the ocean was filling her lungs. Muffled voices sounded from the kitchen and she faintly listened, her eyes settled on her yogurt as she brought another bite to her mouth and slid the spoon between her lips to get every last bit off of the metal silverwear. Roaring laughter filled her ears and she cringed, recognizing the sounds. The Jerks were up to something, otherwise they wouldn't laugh like that. She was interested, but too lazy to check. Instead, she took another bite and pondered what could be happening. It was probably one of the "geeks" that had showed up. Poor thing. As long as it wasn't Fiona. If that were the case, she would more than likely have to do something about that. Maybe not completely confront them, but they would get what was coming to them. Stefan was now included as well, seeing as he was getting so close to Fiona. It was nice to see her friend getting so close to someone of the opposite sex. It would be good for her.

Stefan and Fiona emerged from the kitchen, all of the voices suddenly becoming loud mixtures of noise before the door shut, rather roughly, behind them. Stefan's eyebrows were furrowed in aggravation, and she was sure she heard him mutter something about storming out. Fiona was following close behind, fists tightened up and eyes glazed over. For just a spit second, she felt her chest tighten up. Fiona was always so gentle and happy. Why did people do things like that to her? What did she do to deserve that exactly? Honestly, it pissed her off. In a way, she felt protective of her friend. After all, Fiona was one of the few that had stuck with her through a time she had intended to shut everyone out. Absoloutely everyone. The fact that such a nice girl could exist to deal with the moody and outrageous Stella was a feat in itself. So why would someone make someone like her cry? Well, almost cry. Which was bad enough. Stella narrowed her eyes.

Fiona looked back over her shoulder, noticing that Stella was in the area. She gave a wave and a soft smile. It probably meant for Stella to follow, but she decided to stay where she was. It wasn't that she didn't want to check on her friend, but she never was any good with listening to problems. She either had nothing to say, or nothing nice to say. Stefan would probably suffice for a good shoulder to cry on. He seemed capable enough. No, she was more concerned with the rush of bodies that came onto the porch next. The Jerks, still laughing and cutting up. For a moment, she lifted her spoon and readied to toss it at their heads, not caring who it hit. Tristan would be her main aim, but any would work at the moment. Maybe not Liam. Despite what happened, she didn't hate him. Not that it didn't seem that way, she was sure. It was hard for her to apologize, and she had never really done so. Actually, she was sure that she had never really apologized to a friend for anything.

Before she could do anything the group of a** holes were running off somewhere. She was tempted to follow, but figured it would be safer to sit back for now. They were idiots. That in itself didn't make her safe just because she was a girl. If she pissed them off, she was sure she would get the same wrath that anyone would get. Not that it scared her. What did she have to be scared of? They couldn't really do anything to embarass her. Well, there was one thing, but they had no idea what that was.

Once again she was alone, her only company the muffled voices coming from the kitchen. Since the Jerks were gone, they were considerably quieter. She ate another spoonful of yogurt, mind pondering different ideas for revenge. It was coming, no doubt about that. If she was feeling generous, maybe she would even include Fiona and Stefan in her plan. Unlikely, but a consideration depending on how complicated she made it. First she had to find an available weak spot about them. Actually, finding the direct culprit would make it easiest. A smirk spread across her lips. Please be Tristan. That would be a perfect reason to torment him.

Stella was finishing a cigarette when two jogging shapes came into view, getting closer. As they closed the distance, she noticed it was Fiona and Stefan, returning from whatever they were doing. And they were...running. She raised a brow in confusion as she dropped her legs and flicked the cigarette butt out into the open. Was something chasing them? Perhaps wild animals filled the dense trees in the distance. Or merpeople. Her eyes popped open at that idea and she found herself tensed and ready to fight if that were the case. Stella wasn't exactly the most athletic person in the world, but she knew decently enough how to scrap. If the time ever came, she knew the areas to hit that would do enough damage to level her opponent, male or female. It wasn't like she fought often, however.

"Y'all okay?" Stella asked in a reserved manner as Fiona and Stefan approached. "And what happened in the kitchen?" In a more demanding and threatening voice she added, "Who was it?" It was apparent to her now that no one was following, if they ever had been.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff